Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Naughty Step Father(Daddyslittleskank & Procyonix)

“If you could go get her that’d be great.” Anne said moving her suit case to the floor. “I have some severe jet leg and I think I’ll take a nap. Then I’ll tell her about our newest addition at dinner.” She put her hand on her stomach while saying the last part before kissing Frank again and hugging him.

Frank nodded, inside he was thankful to go. He needed time with Lily now more than ever. To get his head together. "Sounds great baby, get rest and take care of that package. It's almost as precious as it's mother." He gave her a sweet kiss before tucking her in and heading down to his truck.

Fuck he wondered, this was going to be so much harder than he had expected, living this double life. And so, he drove down to the high school, ironically parking the same place as he had Friday. That was a lifetime ago now it seemed.

About ten minutes later, Lily came out of the school in her uniform and scanned the parking lot. When she saw Frank, she walked over and got into the truck. She threw her bag on the floor and closed the door behind her. “Guess what I’m not wearing.” She said teasingly, teaching down to stroke Frank’s cock through his pants. “I’ll give you a hint, it starts with p and ends with anties.” She then lift her skirt to show that she, in fact, wasn’t wearing panties. “Wanna go find somewhere we can be alone?”

He was about to tell her that wasn't wise, that her mother was home and would be expecting them.. But how could he resist that bare pussy just begging for him? For his girl who has playful today, and clearly horny. So instead, he nodded, and drove away from the school. Teasing her, he said, "So what would you have done had your mom picked you up? She's home."

He wasn't sure what to say past that. Did he want to tell her? Would she be angry if he didn't? But he didn't want to ruin Anne's moment either. Driving to the edge of town, he took her someplace that he knew would be empty. His construction office. There would be nobody there for the next two weeks. Pulling into the bay at the back where the trucks would go if there were any others around, it would be out of sight. Shutting his truck down, he turned to face his young lover. Pulling her close to kiss her hungrily.

“Mom texted me saying she was taking a nap so you’d be picking me up.” Lily answered while continuing to stroking Frank’s cock. “So I figure we’ve got at least an hour before she wakes up.”

Lily eagerly kissed Frank back, managing to ask, “Do you have the keys to this place? I’d love for you to fuck me on your boss’ desk.”

"Already ahead of your there, babe," he said jingling keys. Slipping out of the truck, he opened the door to the office. It wasn't much, but it was clean and functional. The bosses office was at the end of the line of smaller offices, and had a nice large desk as well as a bay window looking out over the woods behind the place.

Once in the office, he lifted her up and sat her on the desk.. "So little girl, come here often?" he teased her as he pulled her against him and kissed her deeply. Then he grinned, and reached into his jacket pocket. "I have a surprise for you baby.. Since we're gonna have to be more careful now, and that might mean we both get less of what we want..." He showed her the object in his hand: a digital video recorder, professional grade. He would film them together in 1080p.

Lily excitedly followed Frank into the building and into his boss’ office. Once inside she was thinking of all the positions and locations they could have sex. She could lay on top of the desk or be pressed up against the window. “Only when you’re here.” She replied kissing Frank. She could feel the cold wood against her bare pussy and it began making her wet. “That’s perfect!” She said looking at the camera. “Our own home movies!”

Nodding Frank nodded. "I like that idea very much. So on the desk, over the desk, or against the window," he chuckled, "how do you want to be fucked today? And there is one place we haven't explored yet on your sexy little body..." his voice was soft, playful, and teasing. Even as his hand slipped under her skirt to caress an ass cheek.

Leaning forward, he kissed her fiercely, letting her feel that his passion for her had not dimmed with the return of her mother. Given the news waiting for he at home, he wanted her to be clear on that topic. Just because Anne was pregnant, he still wanted Lily. It conflicted him of course, but that was how things went sometimes.

“If you’re gonna play with that hole,” Lily said with a smirk, “then we should probably do it over the desk.” She wrapped her arms around Frank’s neck, passionately kissing him back.

She would stand up once she was satisfied with their makeout session, which was when she planned to bend over the desk and allow Frank to plow his way through her back garden.

Frank grinned at her, between hard hot kisses, "Not like I can cum in the hole I want to yet, can I? Till you get on birth control its either there or coat you in cum, and I don't think your mom would be happy given she has something she wants to tell you at dinner. So you should be presentable." Once she bent over, he pulled out a jar of lubricant for her ass, spreading it into her and reading her for his cock. He knew better than to take her ass without preparation.

Rubbing his cock over her wet pussy, he got himself lubricated before placing his cock head at her pucker.. He was teasing her for the moment, as his fingers went under her as he whispered into her ear, "Don't you have something to ask me for the camera, Lily?"

Lily froze when she heard Frank say there was something Anne wanted to tell her at dinner and while she didn’t fight Frank on bending her over the desk, she didn’t moan when Frank himself against her pussy. “Yeah,” She said with no pleasure in her voice whatsoever as she stood up and turned toward Frank, her arms crossed, “what the hell does my mom want to tell?”

She was clearly upset and probably already knew the answer but wanted it confirmed before she became angrier.

Frank noticed the change instantly, and regretted saying it on one level. But on another, her showing this level of anger in front of her mom would be bad. Sighing, he pulled his pants up, and sat down in the chair, pulling her into his lap. "I am not sure how to talk about it," he sighed again, sounding much sadder than a man who had just been told that his dream of being a father would be realized. Was it wrong that it was the wrong woman to him? "Apparently, while on her trip, you mom took a pregnancy test, and it came back positive," his voice shook with emotion, though it not the joy he should have been feeling."

Placing his head against hers, he kissed her forehead softly. "Is it wrong of me, to think, its the wrong woman giving me that child? That I want you to father my kids, not you mom? Does it make me a bad person?" his voice was shakey, not at all the usual Frank. But they had to work out the details now so when the news was announced they would both be properly enthusiastic.

Lily had already knew it but having it confirmed still felt like someone punched in the chest. She didn’t say anything, instead she walked out of the building and then to the truck. She grabbed her backpack and after pulling her panties out, put them on. She messed with her phone and then got in the truck, locking the doors behind her. She just had to stay in there for a few minutes and the car service she ordered would arrive. Meanwhile she sat with both her arms and legs crossed, with an angry facial expression.

Frank's worst nightmare, or so he thought, was becoming true. Of course the true worst nightmare was yet to come. He was having a child with his wife, something he should be ecstatic over. But his stepdaughter, who was also his lover, was angry to not be the one to give him a child first. And who could blame her? After all the talk they had spent on the topic, it seemed likely that she would be the mother of his first and any subsequent children. She was still young, and being jealous of your mother was not unheard of. Still, this was his first true test as a father figure, on how to help Lily.

He let her have some space for about ten minutes, before coming out to where the truck sat. While he had the keys in his pocket and could force himself into her space, there was no way he would do that, not now. It was one thing to be aggressive in bed, but forcing your presence on a woman who wanted to be alone was just plain suicide waiting to happen.

Rather than intrude he stayed where should could see him, the sadness at her anger very evident. In those short three days, he had gone from lusting for her, to loving her as a woman and not his wife's daughter. But he wanted her to know that he respected her right to anger, and to be alone. However, if she didn't initiate conversation after another fifteen minutes (25 from the time she left the room) he would knock on her window.

Lily stayed where she was and watched Frank’s movements like a hawk. She honestly didn’t know what pissed her off more Frank willing to have sex with her after finding out Anne was pregnant or the fact that she could also be pregnant by the same man as her mom. She felt betrayed, disgusted, and angry all at the same time.

Luckily for her, fifteen minutes into her being in the truck her Uber showed up. She exited the truck and walked the short distance to the car before getting in.

Frank sighed as he watched her leave. He literally fell backwards onto his ass as he was just in utter shock. Rather than get up, he put his face into his hands, and started to weep. He had made such a wonderfully family into a nightmare. He likely had lost Lily as a lover, possibly for good, and possibly as a step daughter. And how could he blame her? Honestly? She had every right to be upset. He was a total ass, corrupted by his desire for her, blinded by his need for her.

After several minutes of worthless self-pity and the catharsis of weeping, he wiped his eyes with his sleeve before pulling out his phone. What to say to her? Would she even read it? It didn't matter, he had to at least make the attempt. "I don't know where to begin to apologize. I've hurt you, and that's inexcusable. I just wanted to apologize over and over again. -F"

Lily looked at the text message and sighed before responding. After she’d written out her response she read over it to make sure it said how she felt. It read;
“Yeah, you fucked up and no, I don’t wanna talk about. However that doesn’t mean I won’t talk about it later. Right now I’m just super pissed and I feel really betrayed, give me time and I’ll probably be willing to talk about our relationship and how this affects it. Just give me time and don’t try to force me to talk before I’m ready. You should head home before Mom wakes up. If I’m there and you’re not, she’ll ask questions. Questions I’d rather not answer.”

She sent the message and put her phone back in her bag.

Frank looked at the message and sighed. At least she was honest. He replied to her simply, "Take your time, whenever you want to talk is fine. -F." Cleaning up things here he locked the door and got into his truck. Where would he go? Home really wasn't likely a good option at the moment. His wife would wake soon probably, and his lover was angry and felt betrayed. He just hoped she didn't let on to her mother. That would be the end of his life for all intents and purposes. Not that it was much of a life. He thought to himself, What sort of a sick fuck who loves his wife then turns around and fucks her daughter as soon as she's gone for a weekend? And what happens if they both are pregnant now?

Sighing, he knew there was only one thing to do. Getting into his truck he drove to the house, parked the truck. While he wasn't ready to face what was inside, he went in anyways. Time to put your big boy pants on, Frank, he thought to himself. Thanks to his actions, he now had two women to do right by. And one was hurting. Once inside, he retreated to the den, and turned the tv on. Of course, it only reminded him of the first night when the two of them had cuddled on the very love seat he sat on.

Lily had of coarse pretended to be excited when her mom revealed that she was pregnant and while she did interact with Frank, they still hadn’t talked about what had happened.

Anne had started going to an OB/GYN and had had genetic testing down on the baby to see if it had any disorders and the test would also reveal the gender. Anne came home two weeks after announcing her pregnancy with the test results. She sat down next to Frank opening the envelope, and asking, “Are you ready to find out if you have a son or daughter on the way?”

Frank had been happy that Lily was acting normal, at least normal before the had started their relationship. She had asked for time, and as hard as it was for him, he respected her right to it, and let her be on the topic. Things around the house were surprisingly peaceful. Still he was on edge. He knew that the status quo could change at any time. And adding to that, he was still conflicted about the two women in his life. How could he love both of them? How could he treat either of them with the respect they deserved. Having seen first hand how the news of her mother's pregnancy had made Lily feel, he couldn't even begin to think how Anne would take the news.

So as she sat down with the results, he nodded. "As ready as any man ever is.. perhaps a bit more," his voice playful even if his mood inside was far from it.

Anne pulled the letter out of the envelope, reading it with a smile, “You’re gonna have a daddy’s little girl.” The baby was a girl, and Anne would no doubtedly be buying all sorts of pink things.

Lily happened to walk down the stairs which got Anne’s attention, “Lily, look at this. You’re gonna have a baby sister.”

Lily took the paper and looked over it.

Frank felt uncomfortable, but couldn't show it. His tone was one of joy, though if Lily paid close attention, she would likely hear that it was not quite as happy as he tried to make himself sound. The hurt brought out by the rift between them the last two weeks was evident to her at least he suspected. Besides all that sex, they had spent nearly three days exclusively together. "That's great, Anne. Wonderful news indeed," he told her. Giving her a peck on the cheek to celebrate.

He turned his eyes to Lily as she held the paper in her hand. The worry in his eyes was evident as he looked at her, but not spoken. He missed her. There was nothing he wanted more than to ease her pain and anger, but he had promised her space.

At that moment, Anne’s phone rang and judging by the ringtone, it was work. She excused herself to answer the phone and went upstairs into the bedroom. After a quiet fifteen minutes, Anne walked back down the stairs with her suitcase. “That was work, something came up and they need me.” She kissed Frank goodbye and left.

“Frank, what blood type are you?” Lily asked once she heard her mother’s vehicle pull away.

Frank looked at her with some surprise. The question took him off guard. Suddenly, he felt ice in his stomach, his answer was short and cautious, "I'm O neg.. I can give anyone blood but can only get it from my own people as it were... Why? Are you suggesting what i think you are?"

Sighing softly though oddly a sigh of relief in some ways. He could relax about feeling love for Lily now, if his wife was getting her meat from another market. "Let me guess, the father's not me? If that's the case, I'm oddly not upset. It only makes what I feel for you feel less..I dunno.. wrong?"

“Unfortunately that’s exactly what I’m saying.” Lily said before going up and hugging Frank. She rested her head on his chest and just enjoyed their embrace. “I’m sorry, I know how much you wanted that. And I’m sorry for being such a bitch these last two weeks. Truth be told I’ve missed you like crazy, and I’ve missed your dick.”

Back
Top Bottom