Risky Rebellion [Izzy325 & Machiavelli]

Nicholas considered himself a clever man, having worked against the government for about a year, gathering information it was hiding from the people and releasing it to the masses. Of course, they came after him, and each time it grew more and more difficult. And so he had hatched his most daring plan yet - to break into the home of a prominent female figure in the government, find valuable documents, and make off with them. He was one of a few men who refused the government's stance that only women should hold power, that men were to serve their pleasure, to please women. That was their only purpose to society now.

And he wanted to cripple that government. It would have worked too, if they hadn't known he was coming. Someone must have discovered his plot, there must have been a betrayal within the small group of rebels, for he was cornered by guards just minutes after entering the building. He was struck, knocked out, and dragged away.

Next thing he knew, he was shirtless, handcuffed to a chair and blindfolded. He struggled and cursed for several minutes before giving up, conserving his energy for another time.

He had no idea what was to come. Those that were caught never returned.

Victoria Hughes in the new world order was pretty powerful. She was adored by all women and most men. With women in power, Victoria most things seemed to run more smoothly. Which Victoria and most women preferred it. Men seemed to make a mess of things if they were left to their own devices. Some men didn't understand this yet but they would learn. Even if it was slow. there was a small sub-sect of men who didn't like how the government was run but they held no true power. It was only a matter of time before all of them were rounded up and given to their proper owners to be trained. Victoria loved nothing more than training a man who on the outside was the essence of masculinity. She loved to bend these type of men to her will through pain and pleasure.

Victoria was alerted to a man caught in her home trying to steal some of her more important documents. He was no doubt apart of the resistance which was becoming smaller and smaller by the day.

Victoria went to the room he was in and dismissed her guards. There was no way the man would be able to break free from his constraints. "Hello..." She said a smile on her face as she walked into the room taking in the body of the man before her. She walked over to him and removed the blindfold. "Anf who might you be? From what I understand you were caught trying to steal from me..." She allowed her voice to trail off as she shook her head slowly.

"I'm assuming you don't have an owner. Surely no women would allow her pet to run off and misbehave like you did...which can only mean you are apart of the resistance. I'll be interested to hear more about that later. But for now what is your name? I'm Victoria." She circled the man like prey taking in his body. She thoroughly enjoyed what she was looking at. Without permission, her hands reached out touching the muscles that littered the man's body. She allowed her hand to trail down before gripping the man's cock and balls through his pants. Laughing softly she walked back in front of him waiting for his answer.

AS the young woman entered the room, Nicholas blinked slightly. This was not what he'd expected from Victoria, based on the information he knew. She was slim, delicious, and sexy, not to mention young and petite. And she was small, compared to his muscular stature. He ignored her comments about not having an owner, keeping the bored, slightly annoyed look on his face as she circled him slowly, almost like a predator. She asked him his name next, and he bit his lip slightly. Deciding it couldn't hurt, he curtly answered:

"Nicholas."

His voice was low and controlled, though his body tensed as she rand her hands over his shirtless torso, those light fingers playing across the ridges of his masculine form. Those fingers played slowly down his stomach until she was grasping his cock through the last garment on his body, and he let out a low grunt of displeasure, though he was fairly certain that she wouldn't care in the least bit about it. Her laugh only confirmed that suspicion, and he met it with a firm gaze, his eyes locked on hers, trying to ignore the fact that she was hot as fuck.

victoria could only chuckle softly to herself as she looked over Nicholas in his current state. She could tell before this all happened he was an incredibly masculine man. The look on his face told her everything. He wasn't going to be very receptive to what she had to say. At least not yet. Listening to his grunt of pain excited Victoria for a moment. Of course, she wanted to hear more of his pained moans. So the next logically thing was to torture him even if he gave her all of the information she wanted.

"So Nicholas, what exactly were you trying to steal? I can't imagine someone with such a pretty face and body would have any use for anything in my office. So it would be wonderful if you told me what you were after."

Victoria motioned to her guards from inside of the room. Quickly to burly men entered awaiting her command. "Remove the rest of his clothes. Then bring me my tools. I'm warning you now Nicholas...I always get what I want. And I will be getting what I want." Her guards removed his clothing entirley leaving the man naked and tied up in front of her. She kneeled down in front of him cupping his balls gently. "When was the last time you were milked? Your balls seem to be a bit bloated." She asked weighing them in her hand. She picked up his limp cock toying with it like a toy she would use to assume herself when bored.

The guards brought her tools leaving a cart at the end of the room. "I'm still wiaitng for your answer Nicholas...you have the next thirty seconds to tell me before I become upset." She said sweetly. she wondered if Nick knew what was in store for him.

Her mocking words about his 'pretty face and body' only earned her a long stare from him and an expression of disdain. "Oh yes. Just a pretty face and body. Can't possibly have any use for the great many documents in your office that might help tear down the tyranny that is this government." He maintained that annoyed expression as her guards stripped him and dropped him back to the chair, tied and on display as she casually fondled him for her own amusement. "Your office has plenty of things that could aid that goal."

She commented on his swollen balls, and he scowled. She wasn't wrong - he hadn't had an orgasm in months. The resistance lived in pretty cramped barracks with little privacy for personal relief, and very few women were trustworthy in this New World. Still, he ignored that question, particularly the word 'milked'. Still, his shaft slowly grew in her hand, responding to her playful touch, his balls heavy in her hand.

She warned him in that sweet tone and he couldn't bit his tongue any longer. "Oh, and let me guess: I don't want to see you upset, hm? How original." He commented with a scowl, looking away from her. "I knew what I was risking when I broke in here."

Victoria's laugh rebounded off the walls as she listened to Nicholas. She had to admit that it had been a long time since she met a man as disrespectful as him. It was actually a little refreshing and a nice change from the obedient men she had in her life. Of course, she used all of her guards sexually to remind them of who was in charge. She reminded them of this with one of two ways. She was a fan of pegging. She realized that men needed to be dominated by another dick so why not hers? Or she tortured their balls. She slaps, kicks, poke, and twist until she had the most masculine men on their knees begging her to stop.

"Actually Nick I hope you see me upset. I'd enjoy myself." She held the thickening shaft in her hands and stroked him gently until he was at half mass. The man was well-endowed there was no denying that. She cupped his swollen balls once more tightening her grip on them to increase his level of discomfort. "I think you'll find that the games we play when I'm upset are a lot more fun."

Victoria walked over to her cart and pulled it closer to the man sitting tied and bound in front of her. She reached over to rub Nick's exposed nipples pinching the brown nubs painful.Once she was satisfied she pulled off two nipple clamps and quickly placed each one on Nick's exposed nipples. "I'm genuinely happy you decided to take this route, Nick. I don't think you understand how much I'm going to enjoy this." She giggled to herself as she continued to grab more items off of the cart. "This toy right here is one of my little special inventions. It's a cock ring that vibrates and emits random electrical charges through your cock." She lubricated the inside of the cock ring before gripping his cock and sliding it down his thick shaft until it sat at the base of his cock. Victoria grabbed a remote and turned the device on so that it was at its first level of vibrations and electrical pulses.

Next, she placed the remote down and picked up the electrical nodes and taped them onto Nick's swollen orbs. "This decide when it emits an electrical charge. Why don't we give it a try?" She asked a smile gracing her beautiful face. Another remote was picked up from the cart which gave Victoria the power to send electrical pulses through Nick's balls. She pressed the button and was pleased by the man's reaction to all of the stimulation.

Somehow, Nicholas wasn't surprised at her delight that he was being stubborn and uncooperative - he should have expected her to be the sadistic type. And indeed, her hand around his balls gripped with slowly increasing intensity until he squirmed uncomfortably, grunting with discomfort. Then she released him, and a little gasp of relief came from slightly parted lips as he watched her move over to the cart of objects, placed at just the right place where he couldn't see what was contained. Her attentions were soon on his nipples, and she pinched down on them after rubbing them hard - his head tilted back in a low groan, pleasure and pain mingling and sensations shooting down his spine to his cock, where he throbbed. The clamps only intensified the sensations, his hips squirming as he watched her lube up a cock ring.

Her explanation of the toy made him more than a little uncomfortable with the idea, not that there was much he could do about it as she slid it down around the thick, long shaft of his manhood. His hips bucked up and jerked with the first series of vibrations and pulses, his teeth gritted as he bit back moans. Then she added the nodes on his balls, and a pulse shot through them, causing his muscular form to strain against the bonds, back arched as his mouth opened in a long, loud groan, the sensation both pleasure and tingling pain. A light sheen of sweat began to form on his skin, enhancing the masculine muscular shape of his body as his cock stood proudly at attention, though his face was a twisted expression of attempted defiance.

Back
Top Bottom