Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitten's Fantasy and adventures of Lust

So I've been a long time fan of RPG's like WoW, Guild wars, neverwinter nights, even Runescape. Mideval fantasy has fascinated me for ages and there's always a story to tell but there was never enough smut, never enough stories that were dark where the adventurer failed. Villains almost always win, there was never enough good so why not stories and situations where the most devious or the cruelest win? I'm mostly looking for smut but if we could make a story happen out of that then please do entice my imagination.

But I'm sure majority of people who care about the smut will be happy for just the darker failures of a elf exploring a dungeon, a Mage whose trapped by bandits who had a spell stone, a neko girl on the run from wolf like beasts, a warrior wearing barely any armor in a cave gets assaulted by a beasts tentacles. A rightous paladin seduced into a lustful sinner of sex. Stories of darker rape or reluctance where the star of our story is the overconfident thinking anything will go their way. Mxf, Fxf, Futaxf, Monsterxf all available to ideas.

Back
Top Bottom