Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Happy Birthday Quix <3

I know. I said I would wait until it was your birthday on my side of the world but that was just to throw you off and make you think that I either wasn't going to do it or I was going to completely ignore that it's your currently your birthday down under and wait until my convenience! I would never do that xP

Happy Birthday to an awesome role play partner, friend and all around great person to know :) Remember, it's only matters how old you feel <3

I hope today is awesome for you. It's your day. Let it be a reminder that it's on January 18th that we got some Quixotic love in our lives :heart::heart::heart:

Aww, Mali, you're the awesomest of the awesome, and you can always wish me happy birthday again when it's the 18th over there. I won't mind!

Much better birthday wishes than the usual text from my brother reminding me that the 18th of January is also the anniversary of two of Australia's other major disasters!

---------------------------------------------------

Fruit, although yours are more along the lines of that second, they're still appreciated, I'd expect nothing less from you! Thanks :)

c3e534aeabcc76995aad94abdac5652e--birthday-msgs-funny-happy-birthday-meme.jpg

b3fb690ffba0426260f52aeb27c0f594--funny-cards-funny-things.jpg

Thanks Sith!

And, lol, Xana, I didn't realise you knew me quite so well :)

Mali, cover your eyes, there's a clown!

Thanks, Rauk, and my American mate, Sam!

It was a good day, made even better by the awesome people on BMR!

Back
Top Bottom