Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need ideas...

racheal_aymar

Planetoid
So I live in a fairly conservative household and hide even the most mildly sexual related things from my parents on the principle that they would *freak*... This is usually not a big deal, but I have more contriban items then I used to and unlike on previous trips, I am going to visit a friend of mine who lives in Seattle and has no romantic ties to me... and stay with him, his mother, father, and brother, a full house in otherwords. I will have luggage, of course, but things will get shuffled around, moved, opened, left open, etc., so hiding things in my packing may be difficult. I don't want to leave the stuff under my bed for my dad to find if my parents need any of the boxes under there and because of moving a few times, I don't even have a dedicated nightstand. Not to mention, my mother has a habit of doing any laundry left around and, if I'm gone, returning it to it's specified drawers. (Yes, I am in college and my mother still does the laundry, but I do the dishes, vacumming, mopping, dusting, and anything that involves bending or lifting, which is a lot in a house with perverer of junk aka antique dealer, so I do my share.) Any ideas?

Lockbox. key-lock and a metal box. If you can't fit your contraband in one, you have too much.

Had a chest with my unmentionables in it, now can't find the key, that box is away in storage, anyway. The new box is just a tiny little metal one on a very high shelf where my parents won't snoop... They never snoop, that's the thing, they actually use certain areas of my room for storage!

Back
Top Bottom