Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Come join me for some fun

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
Hello everyone!!!
So let me introduce myself. I'm Queen of the Damned but formally little.miss.porcelain but you can call me Dot or Queenie for short. I mostly play a sub. I've tried play a dom but it didn't work out very well so I'm sticking to sub as for right now. While I do love paragraphs and paragraphs of story that isn't necessary. I do ask to write between 1-4 paragraphs. Please no liners. The more detail you put in means I can reply with more details. Now while I don't always reply right away, if I haven't replied in a couple of days, send me a message. I don't mean to but if I'm rping with a couple of people or talking to them, then the reply might have gotten lost. Also if you don't like the reply I sent or feel it doesn't fit, by all means, let me know. This is a two way street cause guess what I will do the same. But please don't just drop the RP because you feel it isn't working. Let me know and we can figure something out. Deal?? Deal.

What kinds of plots I'm into:
I try to stick to modern and/or paranormal. Now that doesn't mean that I'm not willing to try other types. So if you don't see something you like, all you have to do is reach out and shoot an idea out to me.

The ones with ** are the ones I'm currently craving. The ones that are striked out mean that I'm already doing it with someone else.

Plots:

Realistic
1. Princess and the no one
Sounds mean doesn’t it?? I had this dream about a girl meeting the boy next door. He was never part of the popular group in high school. Most of the time he kept to himself. As he went to college, he tried to expand his horizons and go abroad to school. There he runs into my character. Literally, she’s kind of clumsy. He thinks she’s cute and she likes him, the problem? She a real princess. She hides her identity so that no one treats her differently.

That’s all I got as of right now... if you have anything, hit me up

YC and MC grew up next to each other. We were always best friend until someone start making fun of us for being boyfriend and girlfriend, when that obviously was never it. And so YC started to pick on MC to the point where MC hates YC. Flash forward to college. We never expected to get in the same college. But here we are. One night we're both bored and get on this online forum where we start to talk not knowing who each other are. While in real life we still hate each other, our online selves start to like each other but outside they still don’t like each other.

3.The Promise of Forever
Growing up, they were always together. It wasn't hard when they grew up in the same hell hole of a foster home. Since he was the only one that she talked to, he vowed that he would forever protect her; taking her beatings, being yelled at, anything to try to make the worst situation better. But forever is a long time. The one time he was away from her, she got hurt, life threatening. She was taken away to the hospital and away from him. He never saw her again, the girl he called Mouse.

-Many years later
A family adopted him, a rich one at that. He buried his guilt, trying to focus on school then becoming CEO of his grandfather's company. It wasnt until him and a friend were riding 4-wheelers and he crashed and ended up in her hospital.

** So this is an alternative he got adopted by a mafia family.

4. Bound by Honor**
Being 22 and not married in the mafia is unheard of. But that's exactly what happened to her. She was able to convince her father to hold off her marriage. At the age of 15, her father promised her to the oldest son to the rival mafia, to join alliances. Since she was too young, her father planned the wedding when she turned 18. Luckily for her, she convinced her father to wait until after she graduated college. Now she couldnt push it any further and she had to get married to one of the most feared men in the mafia.
(Contains: age play, light BDSM, smut, and hopefully some action... also looking for the guy to be dominant)

5. Cinderella **
She moved from city to city with her flighty mother. When her mothers dies, she thinks alone and has to survive in the world by herself. But one day a man comes to take her home. He tells her that her mom and him were best friends growing up and promised her mom that if something were to happen, he would take care of her. Things would be great except his son and daughter.

While his daughter is happy and thinking she's getting a new sister, the son, who is know as the ice prince in his school, doesn't trust her.
(I want this to be a hate to love story)

6. City girl meet country boy
So I've been obsessed of watching Hart of Dixie. I love the relationship between Dr Zoe Hart and Wade. So I want to do something like that. My character is brought to a small country town and moves across front he town bad boy. It's a hate love relationship

7. Once upon a time there was young boy and girl. They were best friends, always together, through thick and thin. The boy had a rough life but the girl was his salvation. She promised to always be there for him. But she broke her promise, leaving him to the demons.

Flash forward to high school.
The girl is now back. After the death of her mother, the girl is forced to come back. She hopes to see the boy, but the moment she sees him, she can tell he his no longer the boy she left behind but a man who is now the king of the school and he decided that she is his next target.
(So I've been reading a bunch of bully hate turn to romance novels)

8) based off of the web series Midnight Poppy

She has the worst luck. First she finds her boyfriend is cheating on her, then she has to figure out to get home (she lives in another city), and now she literally ran into a tall gorgeous guy.

Enter your character. Tall, dark and brooding. Since he was a young child, he was force to grow up fast. Being the muscle of a crime family doesn't mean he isn't smart, he is but he chooses not to show that side of him. Instead he shows the side of a silent but deadly man. That is until she entered his life. He didn't mean to let it happen but her soft smile and poking fun at him let her see that side of him.

9) She didn't do it. Honestly. She was framed. But of course no one believes her. Luckily since this was her first offense, she was offered to a spot at the Raven House. Typically only the troubled rich stay here but they needed someone outside of the circle to keep an eye on things.

That was the deal, to report any mishaps and to keep an eye on YC, the leader of the group and the rich and baddest. But they don't want her there.

This is a hate to love with bullying romance. While there will be some things I accept like walking in while naked or throwing her clothes away, I will not accept rape or non con.

10. In high school, MC and YC ruled the school. Everything was perfect until MC was framed for cheating on YC. Then MC became the school outcast. Her friends became enemies, YC and your friends became bullies. Luckily for her, her dad got a job in another state and she was able to start over.

Years later
We are finally in college. MC thought she was going to have it easy. That is until she comes face to face with her ex boyfriend aka YC. Hoping he doesn't recognize her, she tries to go about her day but he can never forget or forgive the girl who broke his heart.
This would be a lovers to enemies back to lovers story

These are just one sentence ideas to maybe create a plot out of

1. When he walked into the room, she barely glanced up. She would have returned to her book if she hadn’t caught the tattoo on the side of his neck peeking from his collar.

2. Every night you visit me. Sometimes in my dreams. Sometimes in my nightmares.

3. Her life changed when she found out the monsters had been protecting her.

4. Guy: why aren’t you afraid of me?
Me: seriously? I have worst nightmares about failing AP Chem.

5. She strode across the room and punched him right in the face.

6. Years ago I sold my soul to the devil. Today he appeared to me and said “I need a favor”

Looking to combine 1,4, and 5

By the way since the PMs are down for a little bit, you can reach me at book_worm92@yahoo.com
Message me on there for now to role play ✌

Last edited:
I was thinking about this on my way home, so I want to do a rp with the witch and shapeshifter but one slight difference, the witch can't speak... I know I know what's a witch without being able to say spells. Well that's the thing, she was doing dark magic (which is a no no mind you) so her punishment is the witch council took her voice away. So she's like the little mermaid but instead of being a mermaid she's a witch... I haven't decided if her finding her true soul mate means she would get her voice back or if that would be too easy.... anyways since the PMs are down, if you are interested, just post here

I've been reading Midnight Poppyland on Webtoon and now all I was to play is mafia type role plays... Maybe there will be a plot like that one

Back
Top Bottom