Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of the Throne (MysteriousD x N7Biotic)

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
It was a dark and stormy night. While it was initially a bright and sunny day, the clouds have gathered and the winds have picked up. Lightning began dancing in the sky while thunder crashes against the atmosphere. However, the rain had not yet fall and it was with that gratitude that the young man running through the woods had. However, he was no ordinary young man.

He was Prince Diego Vendrix. The crown prince of the Atzlan Kingdom, he was currently going through the northern woods of the kingdom's domain because he was looking for alchemical supplies. However, he got separated from his guards and with the storm picking up, he was trying to find some sort of shelter to avoid the oncoming storm.

From the appearance, he did not look like much of a prince. He was a mildly round and stocky young man, possessing chocolatey brown eyes and dark colored hair. His eyes were accented with glasses on his youthful face and he possessed a form of honesty and kindness most would appreciate royalty would have. However, his current situation is one of stress and concern. It was like this forest became a maze or something.

However, during his run, he trips over a rock and lands, all while it began to rain. "Now I really need to find my way out," Diego told himself, unaware that he was being watched from a mysterious cottage nearby.

Everything was slowly falling into place. Like a wolf stalking its prey, something wicked followed the young Prince, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. It took months of careful planning to get the Prince where he was now from the moment he first stepped into her woods. It wasn't easy work, but soon, it would all be worth it. The Prince would soon be in her claws and he would be at her mercy. It was tough work making sure his party would be separated from the vulnerable Prince, but a litte bit of her natural abilities didn't make the job too difficult luckily. However, the dark storm building within the sky only made her job easier. The Prince would need shelter soon or else be exposed to the harsh rain and wind soon to come. Her prey would soon be discover there are worst things in the woods then wolves, bears, and storms and they all hid behind a beautiful face.

Not long after the Prince had fallen, something emerged from the bushes within the thick forest, a beauty unlike any other holding onto a basket full of herbs local to the forest's soil. The woman had soft and gentle features giving her the appearance of sweetness as well as beauty. She had long, shining, flowing chocolate brown hair that had a mixture of waves and curls that looked soft to the touch. Her eyes were deep, sparkling, pools of emerald green with long and delicate eyelashes curling naturally around them. Her lips were full and kissable while her skin was lightly tanned from her days out in the woods. The faded red dress she wore was that of a lower class woman, one with little extra gold to spend, but she had somehow made the dress work in her favor. Long sleeves concealed her slender arms, but it failed to hide her cleavage well, a task difficult for any dress due to how noticeably large and firm they were. The dress also managed to hug her body tightly enough to reveal her hourglass shape and her easy to grab hips, but not much more was able to be displayed without it making her look like a woman who worked at a brothel. It was needless to say that a beauty like her was a rarity itself, but sometimes the most beautiful things were the most deadly.

If she hadn't been aware of the Prince's appearance, Luciana might have not even known the man before her was indeed the Prince Diego. Diego was a handsome young man without a doubt, but he certainty didn't have the princely appearance one would come to expect from a prince. "Oh my..." She spoke sweetly at first, dropping her basket to kneel beside the man she knew was the Prince. "You poor thing let me...your highness!" Luciana gasped softly, pretending expertly that she didn't know that she was speaking to the Prince himself at first. "What are you doing out here alone? It's about to storm rather badly..." She pointed out, gently touching his arm with delicate fingers. "Please, let me help you, your highness. I have a cottage nearby. It would be an honor if you could stay with me until it's finished. You mustn't wonder these woods until the storm passes, you may get hurt...even more hurt." As though on queue, a few raindrops began to fall on the two of them as thick black clouds heavy with rain began to consume the sky. Thunder began to roar in the clouds displaying the potential danger approaching for those without a safe place to wait for its passing. Luciana's eyes were full of worry for the man before her, her hand gently touching him still as she awaited for her Prince to answer her, praying he would fall for her innocence.

When Diego got up and recovered from the bit of the fall he had, he faced a rather lovely sight that stood in the forest. It was a young woman of about his age, early twenties, and she was utterly beautiful and serene. Her brown hair and green eyes were lovely and despite the fact she was of base class, he did not mind at all. That, and she definitely had a very noticeable figure, causing Diego to blush a bit as he stared at her.

"I was out here looking for ingredients," Diego told the young woman honestly. One of his hobbies was none other than alchemy, which while considered a worthwhile pursuit, did gain him a few raised eyebrows though. While he accompanied the men on their hunting trip, it was mainly for him to gather ingredients while also making sure their archery skills and hunting skills were up to parr and such.

"I thank you for your sacred hospitality," Diego told her with a smile as he got up before he bowed to her. "What is your name, miss?" Diego asked her. Once they finished their introductions, he let her guide him back to the cottage so he could get in. He was mildly surprised she recognized him as the prince. After all, he rarely dressed as them. He dressed more like a commoner, though a scholar more specifically. He was wearing a tunic and trousers with a vest and a sack with other things, such as his glasses and his strange boots.

"Once more, thank you for giving me shelter during the rain," Diego told her with an awkward smile and trying to hide the fact that he found her attractive.

Luciana quickly noticed the shade of blush growing on the young Prince's cheeks. She knew that he noticed a few things about her quickly. Despite her dress being made for the lower class, it did its job of catching a few eyes. It didn't hide anything from the waist up and if Luciana could keep the Prince staring at her, then her plan would be much easier to execute then expected, but she couldn't deny that it wasn't fun to toy with her prey before going in for the kill. He looked innocent enough and Luciana could tell he was still a virgin only confirming his innocence towards such lewd things and that fact would only make her plan more fun.

"Poor thing." She replied with concern in her voice. "I have plenty of ingredients in my cottage, you can take all that you want after you've rested and the storm passes sire. I would be an honor to help you." She offered generously. "Besides, I know this forest well. I won't be hard for me to find more." Luciana's words were true. She truly did know this forest well and while she may not have been an alchemist herself, she did dabble into things that required some of the natural things the earth can provide. However, she took note of the Prince's interest in alchemy as something she may need to keep an eye on in case he learns how to see what she really is.

"Luciana, sire." She answered him as she stood up herself and giving him a poilte curtesy, "It's nothing to thank me for your highness. It's an honor to be able to service you in your time of need." Luciana fought the urge to let a sly smile grow across her lips as she turned to grab her basket and led the Prince to her cottage. It wasn't a far walk through the thick wooded area until they reached a clearing with a cozy little cottage surrounded by greenery. While it wasn't very large or overly nice, it was big enough for a small group of people, comfortable, and had a natural warm look to it that brought one a sense of relaxation. The clearing did have a few freshly growing plants, both vegetables and herbs growing near the cottage itself clearly grown by Luciana herself. The sky had grown nearly black and another loud boom of thunder nearly shook the ground they stood on. "We should hurry your highness, the storm will come any moment now." She warned, quickly leading him inside for safety and comfort, the young Prince completely unaware that he would soon be in her trap.

Diego appreciated the concern that Luciana was showing him and the offer for ingredients was very nice as well. Despite being a Prince, he wasn't used to such nice requests or treatment. He was very appreciative of it.

He liked her name and was appreciative of her kindness. He bowed back at her when she gave him a curtsey. Diego admired the small cottage. He found it rather humble and nice. It quite cozy to say the least. "Of course," he told her with a smile as he entered inside the cottage. It was just as cozy if not more when he entered inside.

"Once more, I would like to thank you for your hospitality and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to repay your kindness," Diego told her with a smile. It didn't matter with him social status, race or anything. He treated people by their character, just like his father taught him how. He wondered how he could help Luciana as she closed the door.

The inside of Luciana's cottage was warm as though a fire had been burning in her fireplace recently, but her fireplace had no fire within while she was away. There was a couple of chairs near the fireplace, but not much more other then a old rug underneath them that was perhaps the most expensive thing in her humble little home. There was a small table with its own pair of chairs to sit at near the kitchen. The kitchen itself was bare minimum, but everything a person needed to prepare meals before putting them in the fire. Lastly there was a little wooden door near the end of the small hall that led away from everything else that could be safely assumed to be her bedroom. The inside of the cottage wasn't much more impressive then the outside of her cottage, but it gave a sense of warmth, comfort, and safety.

She placed her basket down at the table and smiled at her royal guest. "It's no trouble sire. I'm sure it's not as cozy as the palace, but I hope you do enjoy it. Please, come sit by the fireplace to warm up. I'm sure after a trip like yours, you could use some rest." With that, Luicana made her way to the fireplace, her hips swaying with every step she took naturally and bent over to start lighting the fresh wood she placed inside before departing. Luicana took her sweet time getting the wood to take flame, giving the Prince a look at her more noticeable firm rear as she bent over in front of him for as long as he liked. When the fire finally started to grow to a decent size, Luciana turned and slowly walked back towards the Prince.

"I'm sure you're hungry. I'll make something to eat soon, but I want to make sure you're not hurt. You had a nasty fall. There's a chance you've gotten hurt and just might not have known it." She explained getting closer and closer to him, the warm glow of the fire giving her a warm and inviting appearance as her hands reached forward to touch his shirt, letting her fingers lift underneath it slightly so her fingers lightly touched his skin. "Do you mind your highness?" She asked softly, her eyes looking up at him with a soft smile.

Diego noted all the little details of the cottage. The couple of chairs near the fireplace along with a bit of a kitchen and a bit of a bedroom that was in a door nearby. The place was small, but it was definitely simple and comfortable enough for most people would be able to live in to take care of themselves. Granted, Diego's own place would have a larger kitchen, along with a library and alchemical laboratory, but he liked the decor.

"I thank you once more for the hospitality," Diego told her as he went over to get more comfortable. However, his eyes were drawn over to her nice hips swaying each time she was moving on and when she bent over to start the fire, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her lovely butt. This made him his mild blush increase a bit in intensity to say the least.

Diego blushed even harder when her hands went to touch his shirt and play with a bit to touch his skin, sending slight shivers down his spine. "I don't mind. It wouldn't be bad to make sure I'm not hurt," Diego noted, trusting Luciana to make sure he was okay and healthy. He felt comfortable around her and it was nice, considering despite his princely status, he didn't talk much with girls.

Luciana could feel the Prince's gaze on her. The Prince was young, perhaps never even kissed a woman before. She knew it would be easy to seduce him. Luciana was going to make Prince Diego addicted to her. The second she would place her lips onto his, all he would ever be able to think about is her kiss. If she managed to get him into her bed, he would be plagued with lewd thoughts of her. She was going to ruin him. No other woman would be able to make him happy. The young Prince Diego was going to be her slave that never wanted to leave her. He would marry her, make her his Queen. To the public, Diego would be ruling his kingdom, but it will be her whispering and influencing him, working him like a puppet and keeping him under her spell.

The blush growing ever more brighter on his cheeks was evidence enough that her skills were effective on the inexperienced Prince. Just feeling her body close to his and her fingers gently brushing against his skin was enough to make him nervous and she had so much more planned for him. She gave him a gentle nod with her sweet smile as she took him by the hand to led him to a chair by the fire. "Here, being near the fire will keep you warm while I look. This won't take long sire." She grinned softly, guiding him to sit down before her. Luciana stood over him for a moment, staring at him with almost eager eyes as she slowly got down on her knees before him. She looked up at the Prince now, giving him a perfect view of her cleavage as she slipped herself between his legs to get closer to him.

Her hands ran up his thighs slowly before her fingers began to remove his shirt, letting her soft hands touch his stomach and chest as she pulled it over his head. With Prince Diego's chest and stomach exposed to her, Luicana allowed her fingers to trace every line of his muscles that she could see. Her beautiful face moved close in to look for any signs of injury, her warm breath against his skin as her fingers moved slowly to feel for anything that might need attention. Other then a few scratches here and there, there was nothing worth mending. She looked up at him once more with a smile, "Everything seems okay. Just a few scratches. You don't feel anything bad do you?" She asked as her fingers trailed down his stomach.

Diego blushed as he wondered what Luciana was thinking about. Her subtle touches were strangely intoxicating for him to go through. He we t over to where she told him to sit and the eager less ok in his eyes confused a little bit. However, his thoughts were suddenly blanked out when he got a glimpse of her very nice cleavage.

He visibly shivered when he felt her hands touch his stomach and chest when she removed his shirt. While she was looking at hm and examining his body, he could feel himself melting into her arms. His eyes were glued to her and this woman had such a strong sway on him.

“N-no. I don’t feel bad at all,” Diego says with a growing blush.

Luciana struggled to keep her wicked grin from showing. She loved every little tremble his body made and the way his cheeks grew redder from her touch. This was her favorite part of her hunt, seeing her prey tremble before her. Poor Prince Diego was frozen underneath her. She appeared to be a humble little servant, but soon she would be the one in control of him. He was so weak minded it was almost a bit disappointing, but what more could she expect from a sheltered little virgin like him? This was going to be her easiest hunt yet. Yet, she did enjoy the way he looked so scared, yet so intoxicated. She could already feel the heat coming off of him as his arousal for her grew.

"Your face is red your highness." Luciana pointed out with a look of concern on her face. Her body pressed firmer into his as she straightened up to get her face closer to his. Her flat stomach grazed up against his crotch as her face got closer to his. Her hands ran up his chest to his shoulders and then onto his cheeks. "You feel so warm." She whispered softly with her lips close to his. Luciana slowly closed her eyes, bringing her lips closer to his own, her body pressing firmly against his, but just before her lips touched his, Luciana moved up to kiss his forehead instead. After a few seconds she pulled away, "Hmm...no fever. Maybe you should have something to eat." She smiled sweetly as though nothing had happened.

She pulled herself away from Prince Diego, standing up and returning to her sweet demure. "I'll have something made in just a few minutes. Please make yourself at home." Luciana smiled softly before walking past him to begin preparing a meal for the two of them. Luciana loved this tactic more then the others. She left him hungry for more of her. A little bit of hunger and confusion never hurt her prey. If anything, it weakened them, made them desperate for her touch again, sometimes even begging for it. Luciana was curious what the young Prince will do after what she had done to him.

Diego raised an eyebrow because he thought he saw Luciana's mouth twitch or something, like she was trying to keep an odd smile or something, but he decided not to press it for now. After all, it could be an allergy. His blush and arousal grew more as he pressed her body to his and was running her soft hands across his body. He blushed brightly at each one of her sensual options, but was caught off-guard when she kissed his forehead. He returned her sweet smile back at her.

He was certainly feeling hot and bothered by the sudden intensity and sensuality, but he took a deep breath to calm himself down. After all, his fascination in alchemy meant he dealt with similar stuff like this. Fertility potions were pretty popular amongst the older nobility. "Is there anything I can do to help you with the cooking?" he asked her kindly as he saw coking for them. It was raining hard outside and thunder crashed like cymbals against the clouds.

Luciana could sense his arousal from across the room. It was growing stronger every second. Just another push and he'll be eager to take her even with his Princely honor on the line. Once the Prince has a taste of her, he wouldn't be able think of any girl but her. Any chance of him wanting to marry a high born Princess or Lord's daughter would be gone. It would either be her as his bride or no queen at all. His parents could force him into a marriage if they wanted to, but she had a feeling that the Prince would rather give up his rights to the throne before they could do something like that and with Prince Diego being their only heir, they'd have no choice but allow him to marry a low born woman he met in the woods.

She began added meat, pre-chopped onions and garlic, and other herbs into a pot of water and began to stir it, mixing it together to mix the flavors all together. His offer was a kind one, but she had something special she was putting into the stew she couldn't risk him seeing. With his experience with alchemy, he might notice the type of herb she was preparing to put in their meal, one that wouldn't affect her, but would drive him wild with need in massive doses. Luckily, she only needed a little to make him aroused enough to allow her to do anything she wanted to him. After placing a pinch into the stew, she did have a bit of trouble moving the pot of stew off the kitchen counter without the use of her abilities that could risk revealing what she actually was, so she turned to the Prince with a bit of a worried expression. "I just finished up, I was out looking for some herbs to finish making this stew so it was already mostly done, but it is a bit heavy for me. I know I should ask this of you, but can you please help me with it sire? I can't carry it on my own from here to the fire..."

"That smells amazing!" Diego smiled as he took a whiff of the lovely scent of the food that Luciana was making. There were all sorts of wonferdul smells and such that was making his mouth wet with anticipation of the delicious food that was going to await him.

However, when she requested assistance in carrying the big cauldron of stew, Diego smiled and nodded. He took a breath and with all his might, he picked it up for her and got a strong whiff of it. There was an oddly familair odor to it, but he didn't know where he smelled it before. He put the stew where she wanted to.

"It smells amazing! I can't wait to try it!" Diego responded with a smile.

Luciana gave the Prince a warm smile after he so kindly lifted the pot off the counter to place onto the spit that stood above the fire in the fireplace. It was actually a bit impressive to see that the young Prince was able to carry a pot as heavy as that one was, especially since he didn't appear all that strong, but nonetheless, it was a sight that brought a smile to her face. Luciana wiped off her hands with a piece of cloth before returning to his side. "Thank you." She grinned, deciding to take a seat beside him. "It was a recipe my mother use to make for me all the time when I was young. I hope you like it sire." For once, Luciana was speaking the truth. For creatures such as herself, the special herb she added was purely for the added flavors. Her mother was an amazing cook and it was one of the many skills she passed down onto her daughter.

"It'll take some time for it to finish, but I promise it won't be too long. I know you're probably starving, your highness." She looked at him with sweet, sparkling eyes. The warm glow of the fire only highlighting her beautiful features. The storm outside unleashed another boom of thunder that nearly shook the cottage and even gave Luciana a start. "Oh my...this storm doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon." She pointed out with a thoughtful expression. "It wouldn't be wise to go out there again tonight...if your highness would like, I'd be willing to offer my bed for you tonight. I want you to be as comfortable as possible." Her hand reached over to touch his thigh and gave him a gentle squeeze, "It's a honor to serve my Prince with anything he needs."

Diego wasn't the physically strong sort of person; his mind was always his strongest attribute. Despite this, he did his best to carry the pot and was able to move it to where it was needed. He noted her smile regarding the recipe of the stew and it reminded him of his own mom. She'd be worried about him about now so he hoped the storm would not last long.

However he was sorely mistaking on that regard as he heard the thunder rumble even louder before turning to Lucian. He blushed a bit at the thought of staying with her in the cottage for the night, especially when she gave his thigh a gentle squeeze. "Of course. I would be honored to stay here for shelter though I will be willing to sleep on the floor. It would be ungentlemanly of me to take your beed from you," he stated.

Prince Diego really was a gentleman to the end. A part of Luciana admired that about him. She's heard plenty of stories of Princes like him being nothing but rotten people, but during her visits to the Kingdom she's heard nothing, but good things about him. At first, she was skeptical. It could have all been a show he put on to please his subjects into liking him as the future King to these the lands. However, it really did appear that Diego really was a pure gentleman. It's not the sort of treatment she's use to from humans, but it was nice to hold a pleasant conversation with someone who is thinking of her over himself. It was almost a same she was going to ruin him, but she still found herself adoring the idea of corrupting such an innocent soul like his. After all, it didn't really matter who he was, but what he was and how easy it would be to puppet him to do what she willed. In the end, the human was nothing more then a tool for her ultimate goal and if he had to get hurt to make it happen, then so be it.

"That's kind of you, but I couldn't go to sleep knowing my Prince is asleep on the floor. These floors are old and hard, it's not a proper place for someone like you to sleep." She paused for a moment with a thoughtful expression. After a few seconds, the beautiful woman finally spoke again, "Well...I think I know a compromise. My bed is rather big...I'm sure there's plenty of room for the both of us to sleep comfortably. If you'd be willing to share a bed with a low born woman that is..." Luciana offered, looking a bit self conscious with her last sentence. Another ploy to see if the Prince would be as soft as she expected. If she could get him to share a bed with her, then she'd have him in her claws. He wouldn't be able to resist her when she's in her element.

Diego was trying to think on what to do. She was offering to share the bed with him. Now, Diego did not mind sharing beds much, though he did toss and turn a bit in his bed and it was often a bit tricky to get into the right position to do so in the first place.

However, here she was seeming okay. He blushed a bit at the thought, but he decided it was just sleep after all. It wasn't like it could escalate into anything. It wasn't like she was into him... not many girls if any were. While they had a nice kingdom, they were a relatively new one in a different part of the world and most preferred the political power plays of older kingdoms with bigger domains and vassals.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. It doesn't matter how you were born. I never cared much for status... we are all born and we all die, with the differences how we make our life of it here," Diego said before taking a breath. "I will share the bed with you and I will do my best to not disrupt your sleeping," he told her.

While she was pleased to hear the Prince agree to sleep in the same bed with her, but something about what he said intrigued her. She never heard a royal speak like him before and she's lived long enough to hear plenty of speeches and civil talk, but none had said anything like him before. Most royals wouldn't even look in her direction for the way she dressed alone unless they wanted something from her and usually they were in the lewd fashion. This all could of been a ploy to impress her however with similar intentions. Not that it really mattered since she planned on acting lewd with him anyway. Still, it was sort of nice to hear someone of his status actually say something she hasn't heard a hundred times over.

Luciana gave him a warm smile at his response, "I'm sure you won't bother me at all. I'm normally a pretty deep sleeper, especially when it rains. It soothes me, so I doubt anything you do will bother me." Little did he know that he wondered in her trap. It wouldn't take much more to push him to willingly sleep with her. If her natural charms wouldn't be enough to get a rise out of him, then surely their dinner will. Being reminded of the dinner, Luciana stood up and spoke, "One moment, I believe dinner might be ready." She explained leaving him for a moment to get a pair of wooden bowls and spoons along with a ladle before quickly returning to her Prince.

She approached the hot pot and bent over in front of the Prince once again for him to look at while she used the ladle to taste the stew. Luciana smiled, everything tasted right, including her special ingredient. "Perfect." She simply spoke before using the ladle to pour the Prince a bowl of her special stew. "Here you go sire." Luciana offered, turning to him with a warm and sweet expression. "I hope you like it. I'm sure it's nothing like the castle's dinners, but I hope it's somewhat to your liking."

Diego's thoughts over being a rude guest were put on hold when the food arrived. He smiled at the bowl of stew before he got up and bowed. "Thank you once more for the meal and hospitality," he told her with a grateful smile before he sat back down and began eating it.

"This is delicious!" Diego said before he continued eating. "My mom insists on making meals for the family whenever she can. The royal chefs gave up on trying to get her to stop years ago," he explained over to Luciana. The stew was quite tasty and there was a subtle touch to it that he couldn't explain. "There is also a certain kick to it, I wonder what herbs were used," Diego wondered out loud.

"It is quite good and the kick is nice, I'm feeling a bit flushed," Diego said with a chuckle as he indulged in the food. "How did you end up living here?" he asked her curiously.

"It's my pleasure your highness." Luciana smiled sweetly as she handed the Prince his meal before using the spare bowl and spoon to make her own portion of the stew. She returned to her seat to take a taste of her own creation. The herb was present enough to be noticeable, but if things were in her favor, the Prince would not be able to figure out what it was exactly. Not that it mattered for the Prince had already taken a bite and just one bite could be all she needed to get what she wanted. The herb itself was a extremely rare thing to find, but with someone who had an interest in alchemy, he must of at least read about it. Soon enough, it should take effect and it won't be long before he would be eager to share a bed with her.

"Thank you." She replied, taking another bite of her dinner as she listened to him. Luciana was a bit surprised to hear his mother was the one who cooked for the royal family. Normally, this wasn't the case and the Queen wouldn't have to worry about such things, but there was something nice about having a meal made by someone who loved you rather then someone you pay to do it. "That must be nice. I don't hear of many Princes who get to eat their own mother's cooking." However, for a moment, Luciana wondered if the Prince had figured out what she had placed into their dinner, but to her relief it didn't seem like he quite knew after all. She didn't expect him to know the taste, but with someone with as many resources as him, it may have been possible.

"It must be the Rosemary. My mother always put it in my meals as a child since she always believed it was good for me. It's something I still do out of habit. I hope you don't mind." Luciana explained with a bit of a chuckle as though she was embarrassed. She took another bite as she listened to the Prince's question. Luciana knew she couldn't tell him the truth or else it could expose her as something other then human, but luckily, she was able to come up with something quickly. "My mother wasn't very fond of populated places like the Kingdom, but of course she visited it for events, shopping, and others things, but...always preferred the forest. So, she built a home with my father before I was born. My father passed from a illness before I was born so my mother took care of me alone. I lived here my whole life with her. She died of the same illness that took my father a few years ago and I've been here every since." She explained, her expression growing into one that was a mixture of nostalgia and sadness.

Diego didn't worry much about people poisoning his food. As an alchemist, many experiments are taken and often, most alchemists become immune to most poisons. Being one with access to royal funds for it meant Diego was immune to even strong alchemic poisons. Of course, some other stuff could still affect him. He did not know everything and he was always wanting to learn more. So it would take a little while for the drug to affect him.

"Well, my Kingdom is not like my most," Diego noted with a smile before noting what she said. "I didn't mind at all," he said before hearing what she said here. "That makes sense. The old royalty wasn't that popular and my father's way of doing this along with bringing our people here is still quite a large surprise," he noted with a melancholic smile. "Well, you are welcome in the town and since I usually am there trying to help people, I would love to see you often," Diego said, his smile growing more mirthful.

When they finished the stew, he did yawn a bit, covering his mouth of course. "We should be heading to bed. It is surprisingly late. It's been a while since I had a long meaningful conversation like that," he said.

Luciana smiled at his words. The Kingdom itself really wasn't bad at all, she often hunted there for a quick meal every now and then, but never really got a big catch until now. It really wasn't the type of place she was use to, but that wasn't a bad thing. Honestly, it just made catching prey easier since they seem to trust people there more then the other places she's been, especially when it came to women, but these were things she'd never tell the Prince of course. She let out a soft chuckle and spoke softly, but full of sweetness, "Maybe I'll start visiting more often, especially if it means I get to see you more."

She had taken the last bite of her dinner when the Prince brought up the idea of heading to bed. Luciana saw her chance to pounce on him now more then ever and she planned to take advantage of it. A sound of thunder could be heard outside, but at this point, thunder could be heard every few minutes. "You're right. It's getting late..." She pointed out, before looking at the Prince once more, "I really do enjoy talking to you. I don't really get much company and...you're a really pleasant person to talk to." She spoke sweetly, letting her cheeks grow a shade of red. Luciana reached forward to grab his bowl for him, her fingers brushing against his as she did. "Here, I'll take care of these." She got up and placed them back in the kitchen to be cleaned in the morning before looking back at the Prince, "I'll be right back, sire."

With that, Luciana walked towards the bedroom door nearby, opening it to see a large comfortable bed inside, nothing nearly as nice and comfortable as a palace bed, but comfortable enough to fall asleep in. She closed the door a bit, but not completely, allowing a gap to reveal what she was doing inside. If the Prince glanced inside from where he was, he'd see bits and peaces of Luciana's naked body as she allowed her gown to fall off her curvy, well developed body to change into her sleepwear. It wasn't long before she was done however, and she returned to him in a gown that was so short it barely covered her thighs and only made her breasts look bigger. "I hope this doesn't bother you sire, it's what I normally sleep in. I don't have any male sleeping clothes, but I don't think it would be too comfortable sleeping in your garments." She approached him slowly with a little sway of her hips as her hands touched his shirt, bending forward a little making it easy for him to stare at her cleavage. "Do you mind?" She asked softly, her sparkling eyes looking into his for permission to undress him.

Diego blushed a bit once more at her feelings brush up against his before she opened to the bedroom door. Being the gentleman that he was, he was not going to peak in. In fact, wanting to show how grateful he was to his hostess, he began washing the dishes himself. It was one of the first chores he was taught to do as a child, at least when he was tall enough to do so. It did not him long and he finished by the time that Luciana came out of the bedroom.

"I wanted to show my apprciation, so I washed the dishes for you," Diego told her while he was finishing with them. When he turned around, he was quite surprised by seeing her in a very short gown that showed off her body. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't help but stare, especially with the herbs in his system increasing his libido. However, his sensations became more intense when she offered to remove his clothes, noting the sway of her hips.

The herbs were beginning to have an effect on him when she made the offer to undress him. "S-sure," Diego said, trying his best to look away from the reveal of Luciana's lovely cleavage. He was slowly losing control of himself from the herb, but he held on tightly. All while Prince Diego remained unaware of what she was doing.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you, your highness!" Luciana smiled sweetly at the news that the Prince took it upon himself to clean the dishes for her. While it truly was a sweet thing for the Prince to do, Luciana had other things in mind and judging by the way Prince Diego was staring at her, the herb was starting to take effect on him. Not that it was easy to resist staring at her cleavage with her short gown nearly making her breasts squeeze out of it on their own. Besides, the gown itself was so short that just a gentle breeze would be enough to expose whether or not she even bothered to wear panties or not. Either way, the Prince was going to find out himself soon enough.

The moment Diego gave her permission to help undress him, Luciana struggled to keep herself from allowing her wicked grin grow on her lips, but she did allow a seductive smile grow instead. Her hands gently ran down his chest until her fingers found the end of his tunic and slowly started to pull it up. Her face got so close to his that their lips nearly touched as her hands gently grazed against his skin as she lifted his shirt up. When it was high enough, Luciana pulled it off of him completely, letting it end up on the floor as her eyes took in his chest. He wasn't as muscular as the men she was use to sleeping with, but he wasn't bad looking either. Either way, she was eager to sink her teeth into him. Her hands gently touched his shoulders gently before slowly roaming down to explore his chest. Her eyes met his, full of heat and interest for the man before her. She bit her lip at him softly before slowly letting her hands run down to his stomach as her lips got closer to his.

Luciana's hands didn't stop at his stomach, she let them go even lower. Her hands found the belt around his pants and began to undo it until his pants were loosened enough for her to start undoing them as well. She slowly closed her eyes as she pushed her lips against his. Luciana kissed him softly at first, letting him realize what she was doing before deepening it and moaning softly into his lips. Her hands slowly undid his pants enough to allow her to pull them down until they pooled around his ankles. She kissed him for a few seconds longer before pulling away slowly and smiled softly. "How about we take this to the bed, your highness?"

Diego was wondering why she had a bit of an odd grin and part of him couldn't help if she had gas or something. At the same time, her grin seemed rather sultry and he shivered a bit when he felt her fingers touching his tunic and how close her face came to his. Diego was soon bare-chested. He was not muscular; he was only average when it came to his body at best. In fact, he used to be quite the chubby kid and one reason he got into alchemy was to see if he could better lose weight faster, which was something he did manage to succeed in.

He let out a breath as he felt her hands touch his shoulders to explore him. He became a bit more docile and when she looked into his eyes, noticing that want, he was confused. He wasn't familiar with women showing affection like that, which made him more vulnerable. He definitely became shocked when her hands went to grip on his trousers. Before Diego could say anything else on the matter, Luciana gently pressed her lips onto his, causing his mind to become utterly blank with shock. However, as she deepened it and moaned a bit, his blank mind began being filled with pleasure.

When she pulled down his trousers, all he was left was his undertrousers and he was under her sway. He just nodded dumbly as he was looking at the girl with surprised eyes through his glasses. He let her lead the way to the bedroom though he was wondering what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom