Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Romance (Dragonrider x Kasekatty)

Naebies tail twitched she seemed to like what he was doing. Her face turned darker and she moved away going to the fridge and pulling out a few things. She was trying to avoid answering him

Seth would see her tail move around, and knew about her race culture to know that she liked what he was saying. Coming up right behind her once more as she was pulling things from the fridge. He would press against her ass with his very hard erection that felt really big that she had given him, but his hands would slip past the apron and touched her bare breasts. "So do you always appear half naked for other men too try and gaze at through the window? I like a woman with a hot streak you know, Naebie." His voice grew much more huskier as he wanted her to agree with him.

Naebie handed been touched by a man in a long time just his strong touch and husky voice turned her on. The feeling of the large cock against her just added to her arousal "N-no... I dont usually walk around like this. " she wasnt going to admit she wanted this or that she wore the outfit on purpose.

Seth would keep pressing against her, as she told him the truth. This was something she wore when he came over, which made him smirk even more. "Good, only when I'm around would be better for the both of us." Seth stated as his fingers would start to press against her nipples and slowly he would grind against her.

"Tell me, do you want me to fuck you right here in your own kitchen. Till your begging for more?" He said trying to make her fall into his arms, but he would be more of dominate at this point. Turning her chin to face his own, he would take her lips without another word.

Taking a moment to be tender before slowly sliding his tongue past her lips. His free hand would go down to her short shorts buttons starting to pop it open wanting her to be give him access to her womanhood that he was going to pound like no tomorrow.

Naebies face was dark red she was going to respond back but tensed up holding a moan in when he played with her nipples and grinded against her. She couldnt help it when he asked her if she wanted him to fuck her ymshe let out a clearly arroused yes. She kissed back allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. She didnt stop him when he unbuttoned he shorts. Her tail was wagging a sign of arousal in her species.

Seth would feel her let him take control of her body for now, as he kissed her deeply. Swapping salvia with each other before he would pull away from her. The buttons on her shorts were taken off now, letting him pull it down to her ankles as he exposed her panties to him.

He would unzip his own pants as he exposed his fourteen inched cock to her. The Drow was quite endowed as he started to grind the shaft against her panties to arouse her even more. "Tell me, how much do you want me to ravage your body?" He asked wondering what her answer might be.

Naebie was at a point where she areally wanted him she turned the stove off so the food didnt burn and pressed her ass back against him " i really want you to fuck my brains out~" she said her panties wet from her juices.

He watched her turn off the stove, then pressed her ass against him more. Her words made him feel even harder as he enjoyed the beautiful woman despite her age. He slide her panties to the side and then shoved his cock right into her pussy.

He could feel how tight she was, but also how wet she was from his actions. "I will be happy too." He entered her with his entire length as he bend her over the sink. Seth's hands would move back to her breasts to fondle them as he started to thrust slowly into her.

Naebie let him do as he pleased. She wanted rough so when he went slow she whined "p-pound me show no mercy~" he was big but not as big as her husband was she pushed back against him "im not a virgin dont go easy on me.

He would listen to the whinning as she was impatient. He was trying to be sweet, but he did like a woman that knew what she wanted. "No mercy..." He said grin a little as he plunged his entire length into her with his strength. Making it so she would need to stand on her tip toes to brace herself as his pace changed completely.

His thrusts were harder, as she could hear the smack of his cock against her wet pussy. "Then let's jump to hard." He said huskily to tease her, but his hands were not idle. Each thrust made his body move forward, his hands fondled her breasts as she could feel his hot breathe against her neck. He was going to claim her.

Naebie didnt bother the contain her moans. She was loving his pounding and braced herself on the counter. She tightened around him loving being pounded. It was pleasure she hadnt felt since she lost her husband. She was drooling slightly "f-feels so good your amazing~" her expression showed how much she loved it

Her moans we're like a wild fire to his body, as she was taking it like a good woman.she wanted more, he could tell from her expression and drooling. His thrusts would only get more Wilder as leaned into her more. His lips found her neck as he nibbled at the soft skin of her neck. His focus on pleasing that sexual itch of hers and make her his woman.

Neabie kept moaning" so fucking good~" ielsi walked in "whatcha doing mom?" She asked naebie tensed up amd tried to push him away.

Seth was pleased with her reaction, until she started to push him back. It almost worked, but as he slide out of her. His hands would only hold on to her breasts as to pull him back with one massive thrust back into her pussy as he went back pounding her.

He pulled her hair back to see her expression, how she looked getting fucked by his cock and best of all show her daughter of being his woman

Naebie didnt fight much it felt too good to stophim. Ielsi giggled and smiled "its nice to see you enjoying yourself again mom~" she teased making her mom blush dark in embarrassment

Seth wondered if she watched her mother like this before or maybe she was bored to play with herself. He didn't really waste much time after the interaction to rail her hard against the counter again. "I will make sure she gets back into working order, been a while since you have been tuned." He said chuckling referring to her as a grade A car that needed to be driven hard. This time she could feel him getting larger inside of her, he was going to blow his load inside as Seth pulled her head towards his own. Taking her lips with his own, sliding his tongue without hesitant to taste her.

Naebie kept moaning loving it too much to stop him ielsi kept watching "make sure to pound her good she loves rough men

He didn't stop pounding her this was the first time after all, there would be more and he would gladly do it even more next time. His hips would make her own toes rise up till she was on the very edge of feet. That was when he finally cum into her, filling her up with his seed that would start to overflow out of her. He hit her very womb, as his white sperm would keep flowing inside of her.

Seth would pull out of her as a few moments to expose his still very hard cock that glistened from her love juices and his cum. "That was a nice work out, don't you say. Naebie?" He said as his fingers played with her hair playfully, wondering how she looked.

Naebie panted when he was done with her. Ielsi giggled "you better clean up human or mom wont feed you dinner. " the thick white semen dripped onto the floor naebie glared at him upset about him making a mess of her and the floor

KaseKatty said:
Naebie panted when he was done with her. Ielsi giggled "you better clean up human or mom wont feed you dinner. " the thick white semen dripped onto the floor naebie glared at him upset about him making a mess of her and the floor

He would look at her and then the floor. "Well that would suck." He said chuckling a little as he would go get some white tissues to clean his cock and a rag for the floor. Soaking it in water, then getting on his knees to clean the mess as he was doing his job that he was tasked with. Making sure to start to close his pants for now.

Naebie ran to the bathroom to clean up ielsi went over to him and rubbed his shoulders sensually "you made dinner late and im hungry."

Seth would blink as she was rubbing his shoulders. "Sorry about that, anything I can do to make it up to you?" He said trying to be polite.

"You could sneak into my room tonight~ we could 69 im quite good with my mouth~ " she traced her own lips with her tongue ielsi was attempting to seduce him.

Seth would ponder the request, as she seemed serious about it. "...Your young. I don't think it would be a good idea, while I am here." He said trying to be polite towards her, he still didn't want to risk getting killed by Naebie. "I can do other things, but I need to get on your mothers good side first." Seth said noticing that he was lacking, what was the difference between there races.

Ielsi whined then got an idea "how about. I teach you how to satisfy my mom. Youwont be doing anything with me. I cant teach you while shes at work

Back
Top Bottom