Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revamped Plot Garden - Craving Toxic Love!!

Iridel

Super-Earth
Hello there and thank you for coming in to look around. I hope that what you see here interests you, and if it does that you'll send a message my way and we can get something started. Now, as you look around you'll notice that there's three sections to this: Dominant, Submissive, Non-D/s. These sections are in reference to the role I'm seeking to play in that particular scenario. Sometimes one will have more than the others as my desires fluctuate and stories start to get written. Here's a little something to tell you about myself before we get too far into it:

- I will write 3+ paragraphs. The more I'm given, the more I can give back
- Replies will come at the very least once a week. If I can manage more I will
- If there will be no reply in the week I will let you know
- I'm very open to OOC chat and making friends. I also really like to know what my partners think of the story we're writing together
- I will almost never say no to something that involves dragons, were-creatures, or a plot with lots of twists and turns to it

Kinks:
- Hard no's will always be vore, scat, watersports, anything toilet related
- Maybe's involve snuff, mutilation, gore, and non-sexual torture. Give me the right story and these can become a yes.
- Yes is everything not listed here.
- If you have questions ask

Now a few rules:
1. No less than three paragraphs. I have a difficult time replying to one and two paragraph posts, and it's hard for me to keep my interest when they're so short.
2. Life happens, and muses come and go. I understand that. So if something happens where you can't reply, or you've lost interest please let me know. I will do the same for you.
3. Please use proper spelling and grammar.
4. Please do not reply here. Send me a personal message instead.

And that's it! Feel free to look around and see if there's anything here that catches your eye!

Garden of Dominance

- Man/Futa/Woman seduces young wo/man and leads them down a path of corruption[/li]

- Taboo relationship between Futa/Male/Female anthro and human meant to be their owner

- Male/Futa/Female dragon captures a prince/ss and corrupts them before they can be saved

- Older sibling/younger sibling cliche

- Summoned creature takes control of summoner

- Red Riding Hood type story with D/s elements

A beast or some supernatural creature has been looking for a human, or perhaps one of the very few of their kind left to claim as a mate with all that typically entails. We can discuss how it happens, but it leads to your character becoming the beast's bitch, serving his every carnal need and learning your place in the process. I would like to see both characters progress in this story. The beast from being a heartless monster to a more caring, if still controlling, mate. And your character's path is ultimately up to you, but what I think would be interesting to see would be your character going from scared or rebellious to accepting and perhaps even enjoying their new position in life.

Now, I don't see this being particularly long-term. Not in this sort of context. If we went more romantic with it, then maybe. I'm open for more ideas on this one and a bit of refinement.

Note: For all those dominants out there, a version of this is in the Oasis of Submission

Not a lot to this right now. It's based off something I started in the past and never got to completely see through.

The basic idea is that a summoner (can also be an evil queen, a female demon, etc.) takes a either a typically low intelligence monster or a common man, and places him in her control. With his strength, and the power he gradually earns from her, she uses him to conquer the land(s) she has her eyes on and build her army for her. She promises to make him king of all at the end of it, and to let him have her as his queen.

This is a long, plot driven story with a lot of buildup between the monster/man and the woman who's directing him. However there is room for plenty for smut between the male character and NPCs, and considering sex can lead to control it's likely the male character will be given a list of women to seduce so that they might influence their husbands in his favor.

The kinks are widely varied for this, and I would say anything goes as long as the main characters (yours and mine) aren't killed or maimed.

Oasis of Submission

- Woman is kidnapped and made to belong to a possessive ex

- Wife is given a lesson in where her rightful place is by her brother/father/other relative or in-law after her husband complains about her awful behavior

- Woman is given as tribute to a dragon/demon/god/other supernatural creature

- Young woman gets corrupted by older man/bad boy

- Woman captured by dragon/demon/god/other supernatural creature and is corrupted before she can be saved

- Red Riding Hood type story with D/s elements

- Woman is put into the service of a vampire/mage/other dark powerful being

A beast or some supernatural creature has been looking for a human, or perhaps one of the very few of their kind left to claim as a mate with all that typically entails. We can discuss how it happens, but I see my character becoming the beast's bitch and being made to serve his every carnal desire. I would like to see character progression in this. For mine, I like the idea of her being broken into accepting, and perhaps enjoying this new role, or even coming to that point naturally as she begins to see the softer sides of the beast.

Now, I don't see this being particularly long-term. Not in this sort of context. If we went more romantic with it, then maybe. I'm open for more ideas on this one and a bit of refinement.

Note: For all those subs out there, there is a version of this in the Garden of Dominance.

So disclaimer before we get into it. A writer on another site was kind enough to let me borrow this idea.

Once they were best friends. They knew each other all their lives, were seen as inseparable. That is, until he got popular and she didn't. Things changed for the worse. The guy she once counted on became her tormentor. She had always been shy, a little awkward, and he knew where to push to make it hurt. Yet she never could fully bring herself to hate him, never could let go of the hope that the guy she had secretly crushed on for years was still in there. She didn't think it could get any worse. She was wrong. What he did to her when they were alone was worse. It was scary, it hurt. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Stop crying. Stop the places her hands went... she didn't know why she kept finding reasons to be alone with him, be vulnerable around him, be a victim, a thing to be used. Maybe, if she couldn't have him the way she wanted, she could have him this way...

I'm looking for this to start with her still hopelessly pining after him. Still wanting to go out with him even as he's snubbed her and pushed herw away as he's become more popular. But then, for reasons that can be discussed, he decides to see just what he can make her do. I see things starting small, perhaps masturbating in front of him or giving him a hand job and slowly progressing. I don't see anything being all out non-con, but it will get dub-con because even though she doesn't want to do it, she'll do it for him. Gradually I see the acts becoming darker and more perverse as he pushes the limits of what she'll let him do.

In terms of where their relationship ends up, I see her love potentially getting spoiled and turned to hatred as he becomes increasingly cruel, ruining her to the point where he's the only one she can have. So even though she wants to get away from him. Wants to cut him from her life like she should have the moment he began to change, she can't anymore. He's the only one who can give her what she needs now.

I think it would be interesting to find a way to play this out over a span of years even if it means a series of roleplays with the same two characters because I'd love to see how things progress from high school to college to then adults potentially attempting to make their own lives separate from each other only to find the poisonous relationship they've built together only causes them to damage those they try to get to close to.

So I don't have a lot for this idea, but the basic premise is that for one reason or another there are certain women who are born specifically to be the mate of a dragon. The reasons for this could be as varied as we like. It could be that their mothers made a deal to have children, and so the first daughter is promised to a dragon as payment. It could be that it's a recent development as female dragons are few and far between, and magic being magic has turned to humans to make up the difference. It could be a spell or a curse that is placed on some women for one reason or another. I'm open to anything on this. Even finding a way to make it fit for a modern fantasy setting would be amazing.

She's a werewolf with no wolf. Some have called her broken. Defective. She's been driven from her pack as she's nothing more than a liability to them. No better than if they tried to open their home to a human. But when an alpha (lone or with a pack of his own) comes into town he can smell the wolf inside her. He knows that it's there, and all it's going to take is the right someone to bring it out of her.

In this slight twist on it I'm looking for there to be a Dom/sub relationship established from the get go whether she's willingly entering it or not. I also think a little bit of cat and mouse at the beginning would be fun where he tests just how receptive she might actually be before going in for the kill so to speak. I'm open to things being consensual, but quite honestly I'm really craving some straight up force and non-con sex as he works to shape her into what she's meant to be. I'd like things to be rough, animalistic, and fierce. We can make this a one shot, or work together to make it something more long term, I'm open to both and I'd love to hear what ideas you may have for it!

tumblr_ovixz0t05n1uufoudo1_500.jpg

Now, as a brief disclaimer I do not have anything too solid for this. I saw that picture and title was the first words that came to mind. I've been chewing on them and trying to see if they'll become something, but they never did. So I'm throwing out what I have in the hopes of finding a partner to turn this into something great.

So, every horseman has a horse. Especially the horsemen. But what if their horses only looked like animals to mortals? What if the steeds they rode were men and women, shackled to them for some reason, and made to carry a rider of the apocalypse upon their back as seen in the picture. How they end up there and why are the things I don't have answers for. I also can't say what kind of relationship the riders might have with their "steeds" beyond the fact that at the end of the day they are cared for if only because they have to be. Good horses are hard to come by after all.

So, I'm willing to play this with any rider. War, Famine, Pestilence, or Death. When it comes to kinks, I'm only saying no to snuff involving the main characters unless there is plot reason for it. Anything and everything can happen to those around them.

Enclosure of Equality (Non-D/s)

- Romeo and Juliet type story

- Reincarnated lovers find each other over and over again

- Beauty and the Beast type story

- Enemies forced together gradually becoming something more during their journey

- Everyone is born with a countdown on their wrist of when they will meet "the one". What happens when it's not what is expected?

- Fluffy childhood friend turned lover

- Forbidden love between vampire and werewolf

She's a werewolf with no wolf. Some have called her broken. Defective. Most of her family and the pack they're a part of have been considering having her leave to live as a normal human. But her mother and father aren't willing to give up on her. Supposedly an alpha can bring out a reluctant wolf, and they reach out to the other packs to find one who's willing. Having tried everything else it's the only thing they have left to attempt.

What I'm thinking for this is that she's given up. After years of never feeling her wolf or having a change she's accepted what she believes her fate to be and has moved away from her pack to live life as a human. Her parents have approached her about attempting with an alpha before, but she turned them down. Only they didn't listen. They want their daughter back, and if there's even a slim chance they can they will take it. So they find a willing alpha and give him her address, leaving the rest to him.

I see her possibly despising and resisting him, knowing why he's there and wanting nothing to do with it. But at the same time, he does have an effect no other man or wolf has had on her, and as much as she hates him, she wants him even more.I expect it will involve a fair amount of competition, head butting, a slow but that leads to a massive explosion, and plenty of rough, bestial sex. Ultimately I see it being a one shot, but I'm open to ideas that might make into a longer story.

So I don't have a lot for this idea, but the basic premise is that for one reason or another there are certain women who are born specifically to be the mate of a dragon. The reasons for this could be as varied as we like. It could be that their mothers made a deal to have children, and so the first daughter is promised to a dragon as payment. It could be that it's a recent development as female dragons are few and far between, and magic being magic has turned to humans to make up the difference. It could be a spell or a curse that is placed on some women for one reason or another. I'm open to anything on this. Even finding a way to make it fit for a modern fantasy setting would be amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom