Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Protect the Elves!

Chumaer

Planetoid
Hail traveller! I see you have just came across my request thread! My name is Penin (well my elven name is anyways.) I am really drawn into fantasy based role plays, and have role played in games like Guild Wars 2 and most actively in The Elder Scrolls Online (Altmer are the best race and I will

wrestle on that fact!

Settings :

As I said I am most interested in fantasy or medieval settings with lots of magic and creatures. I also enjoy post apocalyptic or sci-fi worlds, my least favourite being modern day ( I wanna spice up my life, not play in the world I already live in!)

Plots :

Plot and storylines are unique to each role play, so I would rather have a paring first and then we can both pitch in to create a story worth writing for!

Pairings :

Being an IRL elf I most enjoy playing as an elf, a cute little curvy elf just ready to be bred by a big oaf of a man. I love playing against the more beastly races found in fantasy games, such as Orc and Minotaur.

Here are some more pairings that I enjoy also

Priest/ess x Demon

Holstaur x Farmer

Mother x Son

Daughter x Father

Android x Scavenger

Kinks/Fetishes :

We all have our kinks and fetishes and I don’t shame! So tell me yours if I haven’t listed them already!

Big strong men (I love a very masculine man, hairy, musky, deep voice, large hands and feet.)

Sweaty balls/armpits/feet and cock cheese

Sloppy sex with lots of breast milk

Curvy girls

Fingering and excess saliva/cum/squirting

Impregnation

Height play and large men (muscular or fat, either is a big turn on for me)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom