Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somewhat fleshed out plots, seeking f/f or m/f. Open//

FeralRed

Dust
Ive got a few plots that have a little meat to them, but would love input and change to make it a more interesting RP for the two of us. These aren't set in stone m/f or f/f pairings and can be altered depending on the plot, but it's just what I initially thought of for it.

Plots:

Name: The Web ( Ready player one Influenced ) m/f or f/f open
Smut/Story Ratio: 70/30
Main themes: Kidnapping, Adventure/Action, Light BDSM
Plot: Technology has soared in the last 10 to 20 years as reality became grimm and the idea of escapism grew. Many funded research into developing a way for many to cope with the changing world and be able to live out their fantasies. There was the core system - RendR. Through RendR there were many sub-branches, almost like websites to travel to. All this was done in virtual reality - the virtual world was literally everyone's oyster and could create whatever they imagined with seemingly no harm coming from it. There were battle arena worlds, huge extravenegent lifestyle simulators, and the sex world grew enormously too. People could also pay for their own servers were they could manipulate the system in whatever way they pleased. Although this virtual life was exciting and pleasurable, the real world was slowly diminishing and getting colder, darker.

Alena Windwood, the daughter of CEO Manuel Rend, was active in maintaining the infrastructure of the website, constantly running diagnostics of the tech and making sure everything was running smoothly. However, in one of her daily run through hitting all the main world's, her neural helmet had a seemingly random "crash" that prevented her conscience from being pulled out of RendR. Although it seems that it would only be a short technical issue, she soon realizes there's a more sinister reason this has happened, as she is taken hostage by a strange person and is forced to keep jumping the different servers in order to remain "lost". After all, she is worth a lot of money.

Name: It's a Secret (f/f) open
Smut/Story Ratio: 65/35
Main themes: Polyamory, Drug use ( marijuana ), Experimental/Discovering sexuality
Plot: Corina had still been recovering from a recent break up with a long time boyfriend. It's not that she was completely destroyed, but it didn't hurt to enjoy herself with alcohol and weed to forget about how angry she was. With her ex gone now, she started spending more time with her good friends, a couple that she grew close to.

It was a Saturday night and they got invited out to another friends house for a kickback. Classic young adult rager, booze and all. Although Corina wasn't like an everyday party goer, she wanted to try and socialize and meet more people. What she didn't expect was that the night of tipsy fun would turn into her sleeping with her close friend. Now they are left in a sticky situation of lust and love, as Corina struggles with being the other person and getting herself in between her friends relationship.

Some one shots if anyone is interested. These are like 95% smut lol

F/f or M/F open
Although the cliche party game of truth or dare seems played out, they still decided they would play. However the party of people start to focus in on two of the party goers, slowly making them participate in progressively more intense and sexual dares in front of everybody. How far are they willing to take it?
Themes: Exhibition, Mild humiliation, Light Bondage.

M/F open
The shop owner looked at the girl, cowered at the counter, her face covered in sweat. "Sir please, I'm sorry..i was just hungry..please don't call the cops." The shop owner looked at her with a menacing grin. "You reap what you sew. We can settle this another way, if you are willing to pay up."
Themes: Edging, BDSM, non-con, toys/machines

My f- list, for those interested. https://www.f-list.net/c/feralred2/ let me know what your interests are and what you'd like to incorporate! Also don't be afraid to suggest changes and alterations, I don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom