Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some slice of life role plays.

roleplayer88

Planetoid
Hello, everybody. I want to thank you in advance for reading my request thread. I want to start off by introducing myself. My name is...well, Zachary. For those of you that care, I am 26 years old. I live in the Central Time Zone. I have been role playing for 12+ years now. I first started role playing back on Neopets. I used to be addicted to that website. Anyway, my role playing interests have definitely evolved since then. I would love to find somebody with similar interests as me. You'll find more about what I am wanting below.​

First, let me tell you my preferred methods of role playing.​

Ever since I first started role playing, I've always preferred writing over instant messengers. I enjoy the quick back and forth that role playing over instant messenger provides. However, I don't want to sacrifice quality for quick responses. Because AIM and YIM have undergone some serious changes recently, I've changed my preferred messengers for role playing. I would prefer writing all my role plays through Trillian or Google Talk messenger. If you are also a fan of using instant messengers for role playing and you're NOT using Trillian you should give it a try. In my opinion, it is the best one and I've been using it for years. However, I have noticed that Discord is becoming a popular method for role playing and I would not be against writing with you there. I want to make sure we are compatible before we exchange contact information, so I will refrain from providing that information on this thread. If we decide that we are a good match then we can exchange information.​

I have just a few quick notes I want to provide.​

1. Although I am a male, I do not limit myself to only writing male characters. If there is any story where you would prefer to write the male character I am more than comfortable and capable to write the opposite gender.​
-​
2. Quality is important to me. I do not need you to write extremely lengthy posts. I myself generally provide a solid paragraph per post.​
-​
3. I am not opposed to writing interracial pairings. If you have a specific pairing you'd want to pitch to me I'm all for it.​
-​
4. This is probably the most important note: I only write in third person. You must as well. This is non-negotiable.​

Now let's get to the good stuff: what I want to role play.​

I have always enjoyed writing modern/realistic stories. I know this is a broad genre but it allows for many possibilities in regards to what types of stories we can write and what pairings we could use. I'm going to mention a few of my favorite stories to write.​

Coach's daughter x Athlete - I would prefer to write this in a high school setting. If I play the coach's daughter I would enjoy making this an interracial pairing.​
-​
Teacher x Student - I would prefer to write this in a high school setting. I would prefer that the teacher be the female and the student be the male in all stories.​
-​
Professional Gamer/Streamer x Other - This is probably my most open idea. The other could be a fellow professional gamer/streamer, a professional cosplayer, or just a fan. I'm definitely open to hearing suggestions from you as to whom the other should be. I do not have a preferred role for this pairing.​

I'll leave this as is for now, and I will continue to make updates as I see fit. If you're interested in writing with me, please send me a message here so we can discuss ideas. I hope to hear from you soon!​

Back
Top Bottom