Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The one with Templar Knight

Vlad

Meteorite
It was rhythmic, the sound of flesh being torn apart, cracking of bone, scratching of nails against the skin, the unhurried dripping of blood and the frail voices of alive yet out of conscious human bodies. Mixed together, all these frail, but heart-wrenching sound preyed on hope like a vicious beast. Death approached and with every lantern and torch that died, darkness had started to dwell within the walls. It only made, an easy feat, such as standing straight, tougher.

The knight gulped, blood seeped through the cracks of the heavy armor. Each breath was sharper, feeble than the previous one. Indeed, death was approaching and he could foresee it coming, time was running short, yet he stood straight. The huge bastard sword, covered in different oils, supported his posture. His fingers tightly wrapped around the grip of the sword, only displayed his courage, but the trembling of his body told another story and it could be seen and read by the creatures that were ahead him.

'Bruxa' the skinned creatures that roamed in the darkness, feeding over the fallen knights. Their eyes glowed brighter than the lantern that hung around the knight's waist. Each movement they made, the knight's blood pumped, it rushed into the veins, and yet not a single Bruxa approached the knight. They waited for someone, just like the Knight, after all he was there for a reason, just like his fallen companions. He was going to finish what they were here for, he prayed for it, because his body and armor was ready to betray him.

With each little tremble, the knight's armor crackled making the sweet sound of dying hope. His blood seeped through the cracks, only to crystallize, each drop that fell on the ground formed a little crystal, a red shard, a phenomena caused by the dragon's blood. It helped against the undead, it made their fierce bites, nothing but a painful wound and pain, it was welcomed with open arms.

"What are you waiting for?" even though the knight knew the answer, the question was made. His powerful voice echoed, defiling all the other noises, "where is your master!?" He shouted. This was the reason his the knight's presence in the wretched castle that reeked of death.

Death itself resided in the castle in the form of a high Vampire. The devil of the night is what people called it and man-eater is what it was. It was the duty of the knights to protect the mankind from every harmful being and this why they had laid their life at waste in the castle.

"I, Allan, the Templar knight will free mankind of your unholy presence. Face me Devil, face your end" even though the words were strong, it was hard to imagine that would have any meaning in front of someone like this creature. A creature that wielded death as a weapon and defied all the laws of the gods. "Face me" this time voice was louder than before, the knight could hear the 'hissing' sound from the bruxas.

He saw their head bowing down, they had stopped feeding. 'It' was coming, their master was coming and no one dared to disrespect the master expect the knight, who frightened to very core was going to give his everything, for his companions, for his people and for himself.

"Bow down" finally 'it' spoke, there was no doubt it was the master, the voice, it was deep and the shadows within the walls had started to move around. The knight could feel an ungodly presence, he could see the darkness roaming around from the cut within the helmet. "Bow down. again the creature spoke and each time it spoke, the place was filled with unsettling silence, nothing could be heard after it, but the breathing of the knight. The creature commanded, and yet the Knight stood straight, his head upright straight, the sword in front of him, struck to the ground with his grip getting tightened, the gauntlets making fragile crackles.

"Fight me creature and die an honorable death even though you don't deserve one!" he wanted to see what the other looked like, he wanted to see in its eyes, he wanted to show the creature that he was not afraid, that he could take him down.

//

Okay, so this was a really messy starter with the cliche genre of Vampire x Human my exclusive touches. I really tried to find the real words, but as English is not my first, so it got harder and harder, but do you know how smart I am in Spanish {please get the reference}.

First thing first, English is not my first, but I will keep the mistakes to a minimum level.

Second, If you want to roleplay this, please at least write three paragraphs with enough material for me to write back and do contribute to the story.

Third, this is a vampire X human roleplay, but it is not particularly a romance, it can be and I would love that {here I said that bluntly} yes, I am aiming for it to be a romance, but honestly if your reply is good and you kill off my character, that would be epic too, it would be a real representation of vampires from folk tales. But if you want it to be a romance roleplay, I have some rules, please don't make y/c, the vampire a miserable being, everyone is afraid of her, so yeah, she is not a shy person who doesn't kill people and is always fussing around that she hates killing people. What happened to the realist vampires, true to the folk tales? Where they were cocky, mean, powerful and fearsome with no remorse for what they did. In short, no, your character can't be a cheesy vampire who just wants people to love her.

Fourth, please please please, can't emphasize enough, contribute to the story.

Fifth, I am okay with smut {again said it bluntly} but I am completely against rushing towards it, seeking it again and again and all that stuff.

Sixth, due to university, won't be able to reply every time, but weekends are exceptions.

Seventh, If you are busy or going to leave the roleplay for more than one day, please do message me, e.g brb 1 day. And I will really appreciate it.

That is all. Thank you for reading.

Regards,

A simple guy.

//

Back
Top Bottom