Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ogre's prize, Kings delight

StarBrightKisses

Super-Earth
In this story, my character is the princess whose father was cruel and a little mad as well... hungry with power and with little care for his family, he uses his daughter as payment to buy peace with the leader of the ogres. That would be your character, I see the ogre as being cruel and caveman like... now as the story progresses she can either stay his unwilling wife or we can have he be rescued by a neighboring kingdom's prince....

I also have a ton of more pre-thought out ideas for story plots, if anyone is interested in taking a look and pairing up with me. My idea thread is locked and I'm unable to update it with my ideas so I put my new idea up here... and im still waiting for takers. So please, read over my idea and if it's not to your liking we could make changes to better fit you or take a look in my ideas and pick one of those.

Also, I wanted to add (that way I'm not bombarded by administration about this) I know about the whole rule about asking a red or green named member to unarchive my original idea thread and have done so a while back but was never responded to and my thread was not moved for me to update.

Back
Top Bottom