Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost Soul (Garnet x Sierra-117)

Garnet

Super-Earth
"I'm sorry Willow I just can't be with someone so shy about sex. You make me feel like a pervert taking advantage of you and I need someone who can give me what I need. I'm sorry but I hope we can still be friends."

Those were the last words her boyfriend, Kellen, of six months had said to her before ending their relationship. Two days before he started going out with Jasmine, a cute blonde with a taste for short shorts and making out with her new boo in front of his heartbroken ex. Speaking of which, Willow herself still couldn't get the image of the blonde shoving her ex to a tree wrapping her legs round his hips and making out with him in the quad. What was worse was that the brunette had been friends with Jasmine and had explained how nervous she was about messing up her relationship... and how much she wanted to grind against Kellen in the quad. The light haired brunette felt completely humiliated and betrayed. To add injury to insult, a rumour had been spread around that Willow was a prude. Which she absolutely was not! ... It was actually quite a major problem of how little a prude she was and she hadn't wanted to scare Kellen away with some of her...less wholesome desires. Now she was both unsatisfied, heart broken and far far too pent up.

Times like these made the curvy brunette turn to her old hobby. Witchcraft, voodoo, summoning; call it what you will but it was what was left of a former goth teenager raised by a Wiccan aunty. Willow had tried ignoring the couple for a good month but Jasmine seemed determined to show off Kellen, who was loving the attention, and had even started trying to get Willow's friends to stop speaking to her. The blonde was the type of cold hearted bitch that the bespectacled girl head put acne curses in as a teen. Those more inconveniencing curses were as far as she had gone and when thinking back, Willow would try to convince herself that it was just karma punishing those bullies not her. Still, if nothing else she knew just doing any ritual would make her feel better than doing nothing.

Willow brushed out her brunette locks and applied a small amount of heather oil to her neck and wrists before adjusting her blouse. It was cream and had a deep v neck shoeing off those large soft breasts straining against the fabric of the top. A short skirt clung to her round bubble butt that she brushed down before slipping on her large cloak and pulling up the hood. All of her preparations were complete from the bags of herbs hung around the blood pentagon to the candles around the edges of the circle all of them were lit. Now for the part Willow never liked, the blood sacrifice. Ugh that was part of the reason she had never gone forever than charms and small curses. The curvaceous young woman couldn't stand the thought of blood. Today however, she was far to angry too let that stop her. She would get the satisfaction she wanted and force those filthy desires from her mind once and for all.

"A-alright!" She whispered taking hold of her aunt's little dagger with her creamy skin, pale making her chocolate brown eyes and plump pink lips stand out. Was she really doing this over an idiot guy? An idiot guy who she loved, who said he loved her, who she hid her darker side from so he wouldn't hate her for months just to be thrown away? ...Yes, yes she wouldn't be able to get rid of her rage and heart ache unless she did this. Willow knew that it would either work or she would have to deal her problem another, possibly in a far more awkward but healthier, way.

With one final breath, Willow began to chant her summoning spell holding out her arms in the circle. It has been a while since she had exercised her powers and felt a little silly till a familiar rush of air filled the room and the candles flames began to flicker and grow as if they were breathing. " Focus, need to focus." she told herself pressing the blade against her thumb. A sharp hiss left her mouth when suddenly she pulled the blade across her skin slicing open the a digit that bleed freely on to the circle. When she felt there was enough, Willow quickly yanked her hand back and resumed her change. She didn't want something grabbing her before she completed the summoning. If of course it worked.

David looked around, the darkness all consuming as he did so. His grey eyes scanned around, looking for any piece of light, but none existed. In fact, the last light he had seen was the bright ones of the truck, right before he felt it crash into him, followed by nothing. When he had opened his eyes again, it was complete black. Had he gone blind from the accident? No, that would make no sense at all. It felt quite here, like there was nothing. It felt cold and the darkness was unnatural. No, he was some place else, and he had a feeling where.

David had, mere hours before meeting the truck with his face, made a deal with a strange man. He had come to him weeks before, when the business troubles started. David had been losing badly to a competitor and would soon go bankrupt. The man offered him not only enough funds to keep going, but a way for David to be able to beat his competitor and put him out of business. All he wanted in return? Eternal servitude once he passed. He, of course, didn't believe in such things and so had decided to turn him down. But things had gotten desperate and he found him once more, and took the offer. He had been so happy, seeing the amount in his account, he didn't notice the truck coming. And that....was that.

However, as he was thinking about it, a bright red flame shot up near him. David jolted back, a little yelp escaping his voice as the man stood before him. "Well, fancy seeing you here so soon!" said the man, dressed in his pristine suit, but something was different. Where there had been skin, there was now bone. Where there had been hair, there was now a scalp with two horns. He was coated in a red aura, one that felt unnatural and evil. David cowered back a bit, frightened. "W-what do you want". David asked meekly, and the man laughed.

"Well, originally I was going to have you suffer in some delicious ways for some of my other colleagues but, alas, that won't happen now." He moved over to David and smiled. "You see, we've been making a lot of deals recently. So many, in fact, that we are running out of demons....yes, David, demons, to send to the world when called upon by humans." He paused, and then smiled, at least what David thought was a smile by the way his jaw moved. "Now, normally, you get tortured for years and then, if you've been a sporting chap and provided good entertainment, you are offered a chance to become one of us."

"However, we are in need of some now. And, to be quite fair, you never did get to see your end of the deal. So, I'll tell you what. There is a woman summoning a demon now. She wants to be sexually fulfilled. I'm not going to force her to sign a contract, and you don't have the power to." The demon was cackling now, almost like he was enjoying this. "So, let's make a deal, shall we? You corrupt her enough that she is willing to bind her soul into your service for eternity, you hand that over to me and you'll automatically be one of us. You get to walk among humans, be the best version of one. Never need to eat or drink, although you can if you wish, hell, you can even get drunk and high if you will yourself too. Or else.....I'll go through with the original plan with the caveat you never get this offer.....for eternity. What do you say?"

David sighed and looked at the demon. Corrupt a girl, or be forever tortured? Sounded fair to him. "Alright, I'll do it." The demon laughed and patted him on the back. "Wonderful. I'll check in on you every now and again. Oh, by the way, you can switch between your demon and human form. Just...give it a while. Cya around, David". With that, there was a massive flash of light. Soon, David felt the cold wind against him and closed his eyes, hearing the sounds of the city and moved his face to the heavens. When he opened them, he released he was naked, his athletic body on show, as well as his cock. When he looked down, he saw his member was bigger than he remembered. He saw the cute girl in front of him, jaw dropped as she looked at him. He ran a hand through his black hair and then looked at her. "I believe you summoned me? So, what can I do for you?"

Willow focused purely on the flicker of the candle light as she felt something being pulled up using her body as a tether while she tried to regulate her breathing. She couldn't show fear, she had to be in control or... Well her aunt had warned her of the consequences and the curvy summoner didn't enjoy bringing up that vivid memory. As a figure began to form, Willow switched her focus to the runes drawn on the floor raising her hand and making the chalky lines glow and attach to his arms and legs. A little added protection in case he needed to be restrained. Witches could be a demon's best ally but they were just as often pains in their demonic rears with their knowledge of seals and contracts. The brunette wondered how many demons her aunt had summoned in her prime.

Then just as quick as all the power had surged into her, it left leaving her powerless and achingly mortal. Well maybe not powerless, she did have a demon now. Ah...a very naked human looking demon! She felt dizzy from the summoning but still tried to put up a strong front. Never let a demon see you vulnerable after all. Still... It actually worked! Oh dear it...he was talking. Willow flushed pinkly at the sight of that toned naked body shamelessly standing in front of her before realising that she too was being stared at.

"U-um...Yes I summoned you here to help me get my revenge on someone who hurt me and to s-satisfy particular lewd desires. I'm Willow and I'll be your master till our contract is completed. D-don't try to take my soul, the summoning circle should prevent that anyway. Same goes for trying to cause me any harm." Said the busty brunette pulling down her hood to better take a look at him. "You certainly look human..." She mumbled looking him straight in the eyes in an attempt to not look at the very large member between his legs.

"Step out of the circle." She ordered in a form voice before walking forward to meet him hesitantly placing her hand on his broad chest and another on his hip stroking over his stomach. She was still finding it difficult to believe he was real. "Do you need anymore information? Or are you up good to go?" Asked the curvy young woman pulling back at the could hang up her cloak and let him take a look at her large bubble butt and those soft plush breasts stretching out her blouse. "What shall I call you?" She asked starting to unbutton her top nonchalantly slipping it off her shoulders leaving her in a scarlet lacy bra.

She had a demon! Someone one or rather thing who could never judge her and who's she could never scare away. It was a very freeing thought after her relationship with Kellen. "So a bit of background. My boyfriend's broke up with me because I'm apparently a prude but really I was just afraid I'd scare him off if I let him know what things I liked. You know like having a bit of risk involved, spanking both in and out of sex, which you have my permission to do to me, rough sex, hair pulling, deepthroating, face fucking and just any position other than missionary. Oh and umm I really like bondage..." Explained Willow pushing up her glasses feeling a bit awkward to be telling a creature she didn't know such intimate details of her kinks. Still here must be used to this sort of thing, she was probably very vanilla to him.

It was nice to be with someone who she assumed was far more experienced and filthier than her. So she just had to relax and open up a but more! Willow was undoing her shirt while giving herself a mental pep talk till she was left in her heels, stockings, a garter belt, thong and bra. It was a matching set that showed off her body wonderfully and one she had tried to build up the nerve to show to Kellen before he stomped all over her heart.

David looked at the woman in front of him as her eyes, even though slightly hidden by the hood, and saw her eyes widening in both shock and amazement. He assumed the shock was due to the fact it had worked and the amazement and blushing at the body he had. David liked the way he looked, although he felt like he could click his fingers and become something else entirely. There was something within him roaring to get out, something he had never felt before. It felt primal yet deeply disturbing and horrifying. He had no idea what it was at all, and he didn't want to find out.

David listened as she told him her name. A sorceress named Willow? Am I just dreaming or did I actually die? he mused to himself as she told him that he couldn't put her in a contract or to try and harm her. Well, he had to get her to willing sign her soul over so it didn't matter, he couldn't do either of those things if he tried. Well, the hurting part would just lead to her sending him back and him being....tortured by that demon that had taken everything from him and sent him back for a laugh. He didn't like it, but he would have to try and fulfill her request as best he could. He wondered what she wanted. Power? Money? Her enemies taken care of so she could do better and/or profit?

David stepped out of the circle and nodded as he did so. He couldn't help but gasp out as he felt her soft hands caressing his chest and stomach. He felt his new manhood grow, the blood (or was it something else?) rushing into the vessels and causing it to engorge. He watched with interest as she took off her cape and saw her amazing ass and breasts. He could never get a girl like that when human. "Well, David was my name before. I think we would both be more comfortable if....." he trailed off as he watched her remove her top, her red bra on full view for him.

David watched as she turned around and tried to contain the look on his face as she told him what he had been summoned for. He was her sex slave? Normally, he wouldn't complain if a woman like that wanted to use him, but that's what he was here for? To fuck her? She started mentioning what she liked and his jaw feel down a bit. Maybe she would think it was lust or happiness, but he had never even thought of doing anything she suggested. Spanking? Hair pulling? Face fucking? He didn't even know the last one was a thing until right now. He was in trouble, and her stripping down into her lingerie set caused his cock to rise to full mast. He needed to think of something to fuck her now so he could bide time to find out how to do some of the things she had mentioned earlier.

"Well, Willow, your wish is my command". He said slowly. David realised only now that his voice was deeper than it had been before, feeling the bass reverberate around his jaw from the low tones. "However, by the sounds of things this is your first time being sexual with a demon." He was making it up as he went, hoping it was true for the first time. He knew of doggy style, he could use that to sate her now. He had a feeling that he had cum when he wanted to if he absolutely needed to control it, something even agreed with him in his head. "How about we ease you in? Demon dick might be a bit...different than what you are used to." He looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll bend you over and give you a good seeing to, but we should ease into the rougher stuff, I wouldn't want to hurt you. I can't claim your soul or physically harm you in other ways, but if we go hard now you may not be able for what's to come"

Willow licked her lips eating him up with her eyes and feeling her breath quicken. She still wasn't sure if this was all a dream but even if it was, the curvy little witch was going to have as much fun as possible. She giggled sweetly at his gasp pressing a chaste kiss to his collar bone before stepping back. "I guess summoning must leave you pretty sensitive? I know I feel kind of tingly myself." beamed the witch as she started stripping off.

The brunette was relieved when he seemed pleased as she stripped off. It help calm her nerves although her anticipation was growing by the second. She could ask him to do anything! There possibilities made her dizzy. "Oh so you were human. I wasn't too sure where demons came from. It's nice to meet you David." The demon seemed to be thinking over her request making her second guess whether or not she was asking enough to peak his interest. "Um but if you want anything then I'd be happy to try it. Your can do anything you like to my body David." She smiled still with that cute expression on her face while stripped to her underwear and promising any sexual fantasy to the being in front of her.

Willow gave a shiver of delight when he spoke feeling her mouth go dry. She eagerly listened to him nodding shyly at his assumption before turning a shade of red that could almost match her sexy little outfit. He looked good with a smile. "I see... Then what would you recommend?" She asked stepping forward so he could feel the heat coming off of her body. The busty bespectacled woman was eager to begin and she couldn't hold herself back from stroking his chest and hips. She wanted to be rid of the frustration Kellen had caused her right now.

"Should we start with oral? You look pretty hard but I'd love to make you cum in my mouth. Or do you think that would be too much for me to handle?" Willow sounded as though she was just a innocent if enthusiastic little waitress offering him a slice of cake rather than to suck that throbbing cock of his. "O-or we could start with a kiss?" She mumbled growing a little shy. Affectionate things were a little harder for her to request but she did like them...especially kissing... Her hand was sliding down his chest to run one soft digit up the length of his meat teasing his tip with her soft thigh. Her breasts were pushing against his chest with her breathing while her free hand rested on the small of his back and was stroking up his spine. The brunette wanted to encourage the demon as much as possible and prove to him that she would indeed be able to handle him. Her mouth was already starting to water at the meer thought of having that thickness spreading her lips apart. She just couldn't wait!

David saw the young witch in front of him looking up and down his body hungrily, her large breasts heaving as she did so, clearly getting excited by the prospect of using...or being used by him. He couldn't help but let a contented sigh out between his lips as her soft, plump lips pressed against his collar bone and she moved away. He knew the comment was in relation to the fact he was clearly turned on, maybe he was more sensitive due to the summoning? Or was it perhaps that he was a demon, driving by base desires? He was unsure. "Well, it's probably that and the fact I'm a demon you requested for sexual pleasure." He said with a chuckle, trying to sell the fact he knew what he was doing and talked about.

David laughed at her comment and said it was nice to meet him. "It's nice to meet you too, Willow. And where else would we come from? People make deals with us all the time." He smiled warmly at her, thinking back to how he had gotten here. At least his first summon was nice, innocent, not expecting too much from him. He looked at her, his eyes widening as she said that he could do anything he wanted to her. He knew that was a good thing, it meant he could control the situation, the cute expression on her face telling him that it was actually true. He nodded at that, knowing as a human he could never have gotten a girl this good and attractive.

He saw Willow's face turn red at his recommendation before feeling her pressing her amazing, curvy body against his. He could feel her warm body, even though he felt a lot hotter than her. Her large breasts were pressed against his chest as she began to suggest things. The idea of oral turned him on even more, but he saw how she changed at the suggestion of kissing. It was clear to David that she wanted a kiss. He couldn't help but groan as he felt her soft finger sliding up his manhood, teasing it, a sign that she definitely wanted to play with it, her other soft hand rubbing up and down his back, just above his amazing ass. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well, why not both?" He said before pressing his lips against hers.

Willow's soft, plump lips felt amazing against his. He kissed her softly, allowing his hand to rest on one of her large ass cheeks and squeezing it. He allowed his lips to part as the kissing got hungrier, sliding his tongue between her parted lips, letting it wrestle with hers as he pulled her against him, letting her feel every muscle, every part of his toned body. He groaned into her lips, letting his teeth bit gently down on her bottom lip before pulling it slightly. He had watched porn, nothing too wild like she was suggesting, but enough to know how to be a little bit dominant. He placed a hand on her shoulder and parted lips, taking a step back and pushing her onto her knees. He winked down at her. "Now, why don't you let me see what that mouth of yours can do? And get that creamy load you are so desperate for?"

Willow nodded eagerly in understanding. She had never summoned anything before and her family's history of witchcraft was one hidden so well that not everyone in her family believed in it. For a while neither did she but now... The proof was in front of her and she made a mental note to stop thinking about the impossibility of that and enjoy the demon in front of her as much as she was capable of. "Heh that sounds about right. I have to admit I'm more of a spell and charm kind of girl rather than a summoner." She agreed sheepishly turning a little pink.

She already felt her nerves that stopped her from going far enough with Kellen start dissipating. Being with someone with so much experience who had no desire to throw her away was invigorating! It made her want to be even bolder as she ground her panty covered slit against that huge rod of his. Kellen could eat his heart out once her plan was unleashed! For now though, it was time for some fun with her new companion.

"I'd like that " she squeaked as her body was crushed against his feeling the dips and swells of his muscles running against her soft body. When his lips met hers, she was mortified by just how throughly she melted. Her hand curled his head running his hair while eagerly returning the kiss with soft noises of satisfaction slipping against his tongue. That sort of gesture was one she had missed the most since her break up, without a doubt. Her free hand wandered further down his body settling on that rear of his and giving his cheek a squeeze to keep their hips nice and flush.

When the little witch was sat on her knees, she finally got an up close look at that massive member of his. It seemed very hard and very happy to have her lips pressing a wet kiss against it's tip before her tongue started giving his shaft short little laps from his root to tip having to rub that sweet face of hers against his cock. She eagerly nodded as he spoke opening her lips and wrapping then around the first inch of his cock to suck and rub against the soft hot insides of her cheeks. It felt like she was coming out of the shell she had forced herself into and getting a taste of her sexuality again.

Her study soft hand pumped his shaft while she sucked opening her mouth to lap his cock messily. Suddenly she forced her lips forward taking him deep into her tight throat and slowly suckling as she pulled her head back up. He was a demon after all, she couldn't and wouldn't act like the same chaste person she was with Kellen.

David couldn't help but smile at her reply, mainly due to how sheepish she was and her cheeks flush from the words she was saying. He has always wondered if people actually practiced witchcraft and, from her reply, it was clear they did. He wondered what kind of charms and spells she had cast before, what she had tried before deciding to summon a demon.

However, all of those thoughts and questions were pushed to the back of his mind as he felt her rubbing herself against his rod, feeling her mound under the soft fabric of her panties as she grinded against him, even sensing the wetness of her pussy coating her panties as she was clearly getting into the mood, wanting pleasure. David chuckled at her squeak and then felt her returning the kiss, feeling her melting in the kiss. He was surprised, he had never gotten a reaction like that as a human. He felt her hand moving down his body, squeezing one of his ass cheeks, moaning into his mouth as he let his tongue swirl around hers.

He loved the view of her on her knees, giving his hard cock a good look up and down. He threw his head back and groaned as Willow planted her soft, wet, plump lips against the head of his member, allowing her wet, smooth tongue to slide along his shaft, coating it in her saliva. David couldn't believe how she just followed his command and slid an inch of his manhood into his mouth. Instantly, waves of pleasure ran up his spine as she began to skillfully suck on his shaft, the pleasure feel amazing as her hand moved to slide up and down the rest of his shaft, adding to the pleasure, like she had been craving nothing else her whole life than giving pleasure.

Willow was sloppily and skillfully blowing him, finding every sensitive part which seemed to be 100 times more partial to sensations then they had been before. All of a sudden he felt the head of his cock curve down the back of her throat, looking at her lips at the hilt of his length, a look of lust in her eyes as she slowly pulled back, still applying suction as her greedy mouth wanted more. He didn't know what came over him, but he soon grabbed fistfuls of her hair, groaning.

"Mmmm, you're a very good little slut, I am definitely going to enjoy all the fun we will have together" He said, as he began to gently rock his hips, allowing him to take a little bit of control but not being too rough. This was another thing he had seen in porn, but it also felt like something inside him was telling him to do it. He was loving how talented and eager she was. "Ooooo, if you keep that up I'm going to give you a nice, tasty load sooner than you hoped." He groaned out, drawing on all his experience, realising that after this first coupling, he could use porn to find more ways to satisfy her.

Back
Top Bottom