Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Life (RisaXSeph/Engagers7)

Yuka had just been accepted to university and was offered a position similar to what she did in her past on the Student Activities Board. Julian had left her for university and she was falling into a deep depression; she had considered killing herself and was barely stable enough to even start school. She had thought about dropping out but felt she needed something to keep her from acting on those horrible thoughts. She had just turned twenty and was assigned to check the scheduled event rooms as people had been using them without permission recently. If anyone was there without permission she was to ask them to leave; the stupid thing was the list of rooms they gave her was not updated. She made her way checking each of the rooms…

Yuka took a moment staring out one of the windows at a nice summer day outside; it was beautiful and she was inside where she could admire the beauty without burning to death in the heat. She decided to open a window and taken in the air as the light wind blew through the window blowing her silver tails about; the was in the university’s summer uniform, a short sleeve blouse and cotton frayed skirt that was breathable. She was wearing short socks and lace-less snap-less shoes that went with the uniform. Her eyes in their magnificent grey color were lit by the sunlight in a way that seemed to show the open door to her mind; her feelings of anguish deep within herself. She finished her rounds of the rooms and after finding no one had made a decision… There was nothing left for her here. She had hoped she would find something to keep her focus off her situation but to no avail. She had already prepared things and so this would be her last day here. She had contemplated how to do this in the least painful way possible she deserved that much at least. She easiest would be to just slit her wrists or hanging herself… That would hurt… drowning… Yes; that would work…

She headed down to the school pool and removed her uniform top, her shoes, socks and skirt. She then started stepping into the water in her bra and panties. She hoped she could just stay under the water. She began to do just that laying face down in the water trying to drown herself.

- RisaXSeph - said:
Yuka had just been accepted to university and was offered a position similar to what she did in her past on the Student Activities Board. Julian had left her for university and she was falling into a deep depression; she had considered killing herself and was barely stable enough to even start school. She had thought about dropping out but felt she needed something to keep her from acting on those horrible thoughts. She had just turned twenty and was assigned to check the scheduled event rooms as people had been using them without permission recently. If anyone was there without permission she was to ask them to leave; the stupid thing was the list of rooms they gave her was not updated. She made her way checking each of the rooms…

Yuka took a moment staring out one of the windows at a nice summer day outside; it was beautiful and she was inside where she could admire the beauty without burning to death in the heat. She decided to open a window and taken in the air as the light wind blew through the window blowing her silver tails about; the was in the university’s summer uniform, a short sleeve blouse and cotton frayed skirt that was breathable. She was wearing short socks and lace-less snap-less shoes that went with the uniform. Her eyes in their magnificent grey color were lit by the sunlight in a way that seemed to show the open door to her mind; her feelings of anguish deep within herself. She finished her rounds of the rooms and after finding no one had made a decision… There was nothing left for her here. She had hoped she would find something to keep her focus off her situation but to no avail. She had already prepared things and so this would be her last day here. She had contemplated how to do this in the least painful way possible she deserved that much at least. She easiest would be to just slit her wrists or hanging herself… That would hurt… drowning… Yes; that would work…

She headed down to the school pool and removed her uniform top, her shoes, socks and skirt. She then started stepping into the water in her bra and panties. She hoped she could just stay under the water. She began to do just that laying face down in the water trying to drown herself.
Jason Magna Was always a well known student at the university. Often nicknamed The helper, he would wander around the building to either have some fun with his friends, studying, or even help the people in need of help. Jason was a pretty tall guy, being around 6 foot, the boy was sporting quite an athletic build as he trained daily by running and sometime lifting weight, but he wasn't like those stereotypical muscle man. The guy was often seen wearing Monocolor T-shirts with a pair of shorts, or a long sweater and some jeans during winter sessions. He was just wondering around school, visiting the numerous facilities, saying hi to the people he known, and even passed by the library to read numerous books.

But soon enough, The black haired man decided to pass near the pool, expecting to cheek the waters, but soon, something else that would change his life quite a bit would happen. He was currently near the pool, walking toward there at a slow pace, admiring the scene on his way to the pool. ''I really need to go for a swim, I wish the pool was opened right now.'' He said with a little sigh as he soon arrived at the scene. But soon he saw what seen to be a girl undressing and soon dive in the water, It seen she was trying to drown herself!

In a bit of a panic, the boy climbed the fence that was surrounding the pool and undressed himself of his shirt as he jumped in the water, trying to fetch the girl and get her out of the water, and he managed to do so, grabbing her in a bridal style. soon enough, the girl would hear those words. '' Are you okay there Miss?'' He asked with a smooth voice.

Yuka was holding herself in the water with her eyes closed content with her decision to end herself at least for now but suddenly she heard sounds indicating someone found her and then she felt herself lifted out of the water and dragged to safety. She thought in her head. "No; leave me... No... why...". She then teared as he was carrying her out. When he asked her how she was there was no response from her. She seemed visibly lost.

The young man smiled at the lady, he could indeed noticed that she seen confused currently. His assumptions were indeed right, the feeling of confusion when he rescued her, it was intended to be a suicide. The young man then looked at her. ''You know, you shouldn't waste your life like that. If you need somebody to listen to your problems, well i'm opened to listen to it and even guide you to happiness'' He said confidently. Even thought the lady was only wearing a pair of bra and some panties, he didn't really felt embarrassed by it as it wasn't a priority for now, though he wont deny it, she was indeed beautiful.

Yuka looked visibly sad she was rescued and when he told her she shouldn't waste her life she shook her head no. "It is not like it matters anyway... Everything worthwhile is gone... No body in this place really does care... Why did you even boher saving a useless girl like me... I'm not worth the effort..." She said looking away. The lack of clothes didn't seem to phase her right now; she was too focused on this guy stopping her from stopping her attempt than anything else.

The guy slowly giggled. ''Oh come on, Everybody knows that this statement is completely false! I do care about you, you seen way too young to throw your life away, just tell me, what putting you in this state? Was it you loved one who left you? maybe a Best friend that left you?'' He said from random guesses, but those two were among the most common reasons for somebody to become that depressed. If she said things that way, it must mean that the person that did that to her must be cruel.
All he could think about right now is just saving this girl. For some reason, she really picked Jason's interest, seen to be a ratter unique girl, which he really like.

Yuka shook her head no as the man tried to explain to her that she shouldn't throw her life away. When he asked her how this came to be and if it was about someone she loved she sighed. "My parents are dead, my adoptive family doesn't give two shits, my boyfriend left me and my friends are all gone... So unless I want everyone's pity I really shouldn't be here... oh poor legally blind girl look at her... No thanks I don't need anyone's sympathy..." She tried to escape his hold on her to go back to the pool but she knew he wouldn't let her continue.

Jason just looked at her with a smile. ''Sympathy? Who talked about sympathy? I'm here from my own will. Why would I pity you in the 1st place if your a normal person just like us? So how about we introduce ourselves? I'm pretty interested by your blindness as I do have a Blind little sister. Well, I'm Jason Magna! Senior student in this university, what shall be your name?'' he asked holding the girl firmly as he wanted to be sure she wouldn't try again before actually letting her go.

Yuka closed her eyes for a moment feeling the coldness of the air around her taking in the experience of being held and feeling his warmth but yet also beeling the nip of the air from the water evaporating off her skin. "Well... Okay... I'm Yuka Layton... I'm not technically fully blind... just my prosthetic eye... So you are in your last year here... so you are technically my senior then... since you saved me and seem to care enough that makes you my Senpai." She just leans her head in against his arm. "Don't abandon me like everyone else... If you can agree to that... Then I won't do it anymore..." She said stating her intentions.

The young male smiled, confirming his intention to stay with the girl. ''I'm a man who respect his promises. I will care deeply for you friend. I wont make live what those other people made you live those bad things.'' He said indeed pulling her closely to him as she lean on his arm. That girl was definitely one that need somebody in her life. But then he put the girl back on her feet. ''Though, 1st, you would need to dress back before a pervert try to take an opportunity, don't you think?'' He said giving her the clothes. He wouldn't mind watching more of her figure, but it was not the time, nor the location for admiring it. He soon proceeded to dress up as well as he removed his T-shirt to rescue her

Yuka borrowed a towel from the pool storage and dried off before putting her uniform blouse and shirt back on. "Yeah; if I'm not going to do it... then I probably shouldn't be running around in my bra and panties anyway; this is not the place for that... A girl has to keep her dignity intact at least." She didn't respond to the rest of what he said though as she did not exactly trust it; she prepared for him to leave her too like everyone else but at least it gave her a temporary reason to keep going. She followed him out of the pool as it was closed anyway and so she would not want to get yelled at for being somewhere that was closed. She would need to go home soon anyway... She wondered if he would want to walk with her but did not voice that thought.

He was indeed glad that she accepted him, Usually, it's hard to reason with people with suicidal though, he succeeded. He gladly guided the girl out of the pool as he remained at her side. Then he noticed the time, it was time for people to go home. ''Hey Yuka. How about I walk you home? It isn't far from here is it?'' He asked the girl curiously. He was indeed lucky that he had not much homework today, so he could take his time to improve his social life a bit. Beside, it's always polite to walk a girl home, and who knows, maybe things will happen in a way that would be indeed make things fun and interesting as his daily life at school was getting swarmed by the more.. Bitchy type of girls and also feeling some jealous glare from the guys as he was seen as a boy who picked up all the girls, but in fact was single for 3 years now.

Yuka seemed to have that intention as when he asked her if she wanted to walk home; almost immediately after he had said it with no hesitation she nodded. "Yeah... I live in an apartment by myself right on the edge of campus." She still wondered what this guy intended to do with her; he had stopped her from ending herself for now and convinced her; at least partially that he was not just going to walk out at a moments notice but she really was concerned about what he wanted with her... Was she going to have to punch this guy or throw him downstairs to he got that she was not the type of girl to just fuck and run... That is what most guys wanted her for after all. Julian was the only exception to that rule in her life really... Even her adoptive parents didn't want her to be her; they wanted her to be their perfect little Japanese princess... She was not just in the world to be a trophy or a sex toy. Though she wondered why she was in this place and was continually tormented by living... Until she found a purpose for herself it seemed there was no purpose for her and that was why she gave up; why bother if the world only wants you for sex or to be a cute little girl on display for the world... She led the way back to her apartment putting her hands behind her back attempting to process her current situation.

Jason smiled at her, knowing that she indeed live nearby, it could allow him to visit her quite easily during holidays, which he enjoy quite a lot, especially that recently, his other friends started ignoring him, which he found pretty rude of them, if they wouldn't stop that mess, he would personally take care of it. as the both of them walk, he looked at her with a smile, quite happy that she took the decision to trust him. ''So Yuka, I was wondering, what did those people do to you to give you the intention to end your life on the spot? I wish to know more about my new friend'' he said with a small giggle. During all the time she would be talking, he would just be there, listening to her words like a close friend listening to one of his friend's issues. He was living alone as well, which would help in terms of privacy, as his parents weren't the best in the world, his dad was an alcoholic, while his mother was a big workaholic, so he was always the one stuck to take care of his little blind sister. But one thing for sure, he was ready to help yuka in any way he could, even if it meant more radical things, except the things that actually hurt. ''Also, if you have questions for me, don't be shy to ask.'' He said with a smile.

Once the started their walk she could tell Jason was stuck in thought but she was too. He finally asked her some questions and told her she could ask him some as well. right now she figured asking him things might not be good as she didn't even know if he was planning to stick around. She hoped he would but she hoped that of a lot of people. maybe she had become cynical... Yeah... maybe... After passing this thought she replied. "Well my family is dead... I have no living relatives that I know my adoptive parents are jackasses.... boyfriend left me, girlfriend left one night never to return... Need I go on... Isn''t much of a point in it if nobody gives a damn..." the topic depressed her more and didn't say anything else; as she arrived at teh other end of campus with him following she sighed crossing her arms. "Is there a point to this or are you just here to torment me..."

That's what he thought, her life was just miserable, everybody seen to be rude to her. ''Torment you? What are you talking about? I'm your friend, true friends doesn't torment each other, they support each other instead!'' He said as he soon hugged the girl closely as a sign that he didn't had any intention to leave her. as the duo kept going on their walk toward yuka's home, Jason sighed. ''The world can be a dick sometime.. It's just like how a lot of boys in school is jealous of me somehow, I never understood why, I'm sure there is males more beautiful than me in this university.'' he said as he did revealed that he had moments of vulnerability as well, but he kept being strong. ''Also Yuka, Are you free tomorrow? I would want to spend some time with you!'' he said as he planned on just going out with her and just have a talk together. Who knows, maybe they would have time to go at the arcade which was something he liked a lot.

Yuka shook her head and sighed. She closed her eyes for a moment stopping. If he wasn't paying attention he would actually run into her but then he put his arms around her. She regained her composure enough to continue. He di dnot know how true his comments were to her. All she was able to muster though to all o fhis statements and questions was a simple nod as they continued the trek to her apartment. Once they got to the edge of campus and her apartment was right across the street she finally spoke. "Come inside... I'm not asking... I don't think I can be alone right now..." She said as she crossed the street with him following her. She unlocked the building with a code and then entered with him following then went upstairs soon arriving at her door.

Her apartment looked nice. There was a front room, a bedroom and a sort of small kitchen with a bar. Her living area had a desk with a laptop on it. A couch that was a very nice leather. She kept a blanket over it though to make it more comfy. Then there was a bookstand next to it and across the room was a TV with various game systems, a cable box and a DVD player. In the center of the room near the couch was a nice glass table that had a bowl in the center containing small glass beads that added an ambiance to the room. On the walls were a few pictures of wolves. Her apartment looked nice. Once they were both inside she simply pointed to the kitchen and then pointed to her room. "Help yourself to my kitchen... the bedroom is where the bathroom is." In her bedroom was a nice bed with headboard that was made of a professionally etched wood, dresser, nice lamps and a wall mounted TV. her bathroom was equally elegant in design. It was obvious that her adoptive family gave her money to try to rebuild the relationship they destroyed but money was not enough apparently as their daughter hardly talked to them now. Yuka lays on her couch pulling a pillow that was on it against her as she sort of pulled her legs up against it just laying there staring into infinity.

He kept following her until the duo arrive at the street in front of the apartment Where Yuka stopped as the male listened to her. ''Of course I don't mind, I don't have much homework tonight.'' He said with a smile, he could somehow see that she was doubting him a little bit, but he knew it wasn't easy to gain trust of a girl that was hurt so much in her life On his way to the apartment, right after she entered, the male tripped on his laces face first on the floor. ''Darnit! I hate when that happen!'' He said as he got up. Soon enough, he entered inside as he watched around, surprised at the view, it was indeed a really beautiful apartment. ''Nice house you got there Yuka, Make me remember to come here more often!'' He said giggling.

He was then indicated Toward the bathroom and the kitchen, then an idea came to his mind. He would cook something for yuka, so he went to see her in front of the couch. ''Hey yuka, Is there any peculiar meal you would want to eat? I can cook it for you as a celebration for our friendship!'' He said smiling, ready to listen to any request she had. After he knew what she wanted, he looked at her with a smile. ''Well, I'll be going to the bathroom to take a shower if you don't mind! I feel... Kinda sweaty from my training at the gym before going back for my afternoon classes.'' He said smiling before turning and heading toward the bathroom, having the intention to take a good hot shower. Thought he wouldn't deny, Yuka was indeed beautiful, he didn't knew why. Maybe it was her half Japanese half american appearance, her maybe her figure, but for now those weren't his priority as he closes the bathroom's door but doesn't lock it. The boy slowly undressed himself of everything he had until he was completely naked before going into the shower, singing a little song during it, which sounded... surprisingly good despise keeping that little singing a secret.

When he fell Yuka went to help him up but he was able to get up on his own. "Thanks on all counts... You said the falling happens often... You sure you are okay?" She asked. Yuka remained laying on her couch as he asked about food. "I'm okay right now... and sure; just don't leave with my shower I still need it for later..." She said attempting to joke as she lays there. In no time he was gone into her bathroom. She stared into her table and sat the pillow back on the couch getting up and heading to the bathroom. The door was unlocked. She entered blushing. She hoped that the door to the shower was closed as seeing him naked would kill her.

The boy was indeed a bit embarrassed because of his more clumsy nature, he tend to fall randomly quite a lot, but at least the shower was feeling good. The door to the shower was indeed closed, only somebody that would observe the shower really closely would see a blurry of the man's body, including his genital which was pretty well endowed. He never been afraid of his body at all, but he didn't expected Yuka coming in, but because of the sensation of hot water dripping on his body, he didn't noticed the girl coming in. By the time she was entering, he was currently washing his torso. He was really surprised about Yuka and her house, he did expected that her house would be the more standard type with a TV, a bed and a kitchen, but there was more than that.

Yuka stared over at him in the slightly blurred out shower door her blushing still visible. She decided she would throw caution to the wind and do some thing spontanious. She removed her clothes and opened the door to the shower joining him; she then pressed him against the shower wall and gave him a kiss. "Consider this repayment for helping me..." She said as she kissed him again holding him close to her but not so much that their bodies touched. Her face was so red right now due ot her blushing.

The male was indeed caught off guard by the girl's move. He was so distracted that he didn't noticed her entering the shower, same for the pin against the wall and the kiss. He did kissed her back because it would be rude to refuse her kiss. " a payment? I didn't knew friends were supposed to pay each other for helping. But if that's what you want. Then right for it." He said simply smiling at her, thought he had a taint of red as he didn't expected that turns of even. Thought it was noticeable that the kiss did made his dick half hard. And when she kissed him for a second time. He just wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her to him, but not too close as he didn't wanted to make her too uncomfortable.

Yuka held his kiss back but then let him go being gentle with him as she herself wanted him to be gentle too. She then said. "I... am glad you don't.... want to just take anything I give; it shows you have respect for me... Thank you..." She said almost tearing at the end but instead she kisses him again with a little more passion putting her hands on the sides of his face holding it there for a moment. She then lets go and gets out to dry herself off and get dressed again. "I'm glad you think so highly of me."

The boy just couldn't hold himself back from giggling at the girl's action, was the people around her rude and inconsiderate of her actual feelings and rights? ''Even in a world like this one, there is always people with a notion of respect. I'm glad that it makes you happy.'' he said soon following her, wrapping a towel around his hips as his torso was still visible. '' Well, Isn't that what friends are for? for supporting each other and make each other happy?'' Said the male as he question Yuka's philosophy on life. He soon sat on the couch, just smiling as he stretched his muscles, wondering what he could do.

Yuka after dressing and watching him come out with her heard him speak. She then nodded. "My past has not exactly been fun... Well some of it has been... but... I think you get what I mean... Um... So... Come here..." She said as she lays down on her bead. She had only changed back into a tank and panties. It was getting later and she knew it was not time to sleep but she wanted to cuddle with him. He had; at least temporarily saved her life and she was grateful for that but she hoped he would be interested in staying by her side even though she kind of doubted it. Julian ran off so why would this guy stay? She lays down on her bed her curves and cute body visible in just her tank and panties as she lays on her bed in a innocent yet cute and provocative way depending on how someone saw it.

Back
Top Bottom