Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Contract Between a Dragon and an Elf {darkest_fate&Crashingthrough}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Elves had become a thing in America.

Technically they'd been a thing for a few generations, give or take. Magic had decided to roar back to life in the late teens, and it had not come subtle. Generations of humans suddenly found their genetics shifted. What used to be a long line of normal lived humans now became elves, or orcs, or dwarves, or what have you. The same had happened to the Greene family at the Change. they'd become elves, full blooded, long lived, and highly magical elves at that. The sort with achingly sharp beauty, long lives, and a near racist attitude toward the world (this turned out to even still slightly be the case for a group of people that had once been human). The older generation still bore some signs of humanity: softly rounded features, greyed hair, the occasional wrinkle, despite having lasted some centuries now (two hundred years after the Change, and the original elves were still alive).

Aisling was third generation elf. The striking redhead was among that first generation to take the full elfish features: sharp build to face and jaw, thin body, ethereal beauty. Had Aisling not been an elf, she still likely would have been a model of some kind. But the third generation elf, second generation Irish-American, had been born an elf, and been born highly intelligent. Barely into her twenties, she'd already graduated from the mage academy at the top of her class. She had no less than three theses for degrees, one of which had already been published outlining the usage of magic across three different types of species. another had been tabled as "no one knew enough about dragons to determine if their magic was usable."

Aisling was also considered a cold, calculating bitch. She'd had exactly two boyfriends despite being drop-dead gorgeous. The first had petered out as she graduated high school early. The second was literally on record as saying "ice flew from between Aisling's legs." She froze him literally after that.

So, according to what she'd read, she'd make a perfect candidate for an old tradition. If she was reading dragon texts correctly (she was) then she should be able to invoke Maidenhood and force a dragon to take her in as his Maiden. There would be certain allowances: sex seemed to be most frequently mentioned (as a dire consequence, which Aisling could not figure out. Weren't dragons supposed to be gorgeous, well endowed creatures? Where was the terror in that?) But it would allow her the proximity necessary to finish her research, as well as grant her unfettered access to a dragon.

Hence a clandestine meeting. In a coffee shop. Owned by a fairy.

Now, elves and humans and all sorts frequented Puck's. Legend had it that the shop, set as it was in the middle of Newest York, was actually owned by the Puck, who'd decided America looked like fun . Aisling didn't know. Didn't care. It was neutral ground. And she'd finally found a dragon through, of all things, Google, and had sent him a few messages arranging what she outlined as a "business meeting on neutral ground", sending along vagueries.

The pretty elf nursed a coffee, sharp green eyes watching the door for the incoming dragon. An elf as good looking as Aisling would've stood out: elves did in general, even at Puck's. The pointed ears, the fine features, it gave them away. So often they glamored themselves, which was almost a showy display of magic.

Aisling? wore a hat. She tugged it slightly lower while she kept her gaze. He'd show, he'd come to her table, where she already had the contract drawn up, and they'd get this thing over quick and easy.

It was a common point of history now, taught to children in schools of the time of change. When magic suddenly stopped being a thing of legends and became reality. Nobody knew why, or well nobody was speaking up about it. But obviously something had gone wrong, or at least that is the way that Teiruun understood it. When the creatures such as elves, goblins, orcs, and dwarves became far more common one race decided to stay as they were. Dragons had been around for centuries before what was collectively known as The Change, hiding in plain sight or in their caverns. Keeping a low profile as best as possible. Yes, dragons, the beings dreaded or praised in legends across the world, didn't really care much that the world had changed.

Teiruun was one of these, a younger silver scaled beast, only one hundred and six years of age. Most of that however had been in a state of hibernation, an accident of his youth trapping him in the mountainside forests he called home. He was luckily released by some miners a couple decades ago, sneaking out in the night to take residence in the now decrepit manor of his family. While he did not lack for funds, he tried being careful about how much he spent, never wanting them to realize exactly how much gold and other valuables his ancestors had horded away.

But Teiruun was growing bored with his time hidden away with only his concealed forray's into the nearest town to thank for what he knew of the world. Probably prompted by those ancient tales, many such people had taken to hunting or shunning his kind, to the point that there were maybe a half dozen known dragons in the world, and most were uncooperative. What he figured would ease such boredom was a maiden. They were not quite what the tales often spoke of, the maidens of bed time stories were often pure women of some sort that were kidnapped. While the kidnapping may occur, they could be anyone from a standard street whore to a modern princess. Just so long as they possessed certain qualities, a sort of taste that pleased the dragon whom captured them.

Teiruun had done the unthinkable, and placed an add on the internet, on a small website advertising the maidenhood contract vaguely. And though he had a few messages, only one had really stood out as a likely candidate. But despite their few messages, all he knew was that she was an elf woman, and they were to meet at a coffee shop, that was actually a fair distance away from his home. And her first name. It was better than sitting at home anyways.

He would take the train across multiple states to get to this Puck's and take a look about the room. He had black hair that was slightly tussled from the traveling, and finer features than one could imagine for something such as he. Teiruun had even surprised himself when he had nearly successfully taken a human shape, the only hint of his heritage being the silver scales on his back neck and arms for now, all covered by a woven scarf and thick winter coat. He smelled the place first, picking out the various races as he wandered, all masked by coffee beans and fairy magic. But to him the one scent he wanted stuck out like a sore thumb once he was able to ignore the pungent drinks. Sitting alone and looking like she was expecting someone, was the elf. A simple hat hiding her ears, but he thought it made her look nicer as tje red hair flowed underneath.

"Aisling?" He asked, taking a seat across from her. He looked down nosily and saw the contract, reading the first few lines. Well at least this was the right woman, if she was a little ill informed about how the contract went about. Well he could play with her a bit. "So what are your terms then? A brief summary is fine. He asked, leaning forward to stare at her with dark eyes. Yes, she seemed like she might be right, but he wouldn't know unless he could touch her with his tongue.

Aisling's cold eyes scanned the incoming being from head to toe. "you're fairly attractive, that's a nice bonus," she said, keeping her voice fairly calculating. She tapped the contract again, sliding a little of her magic into the parchment and the words within. The writing glistened for a moment, showing the charge of magic she'd pumped into it. If he thought she was mistaken about the contract, he'd been misinformed himself.

"Shouldn't I be asking your terms?" she offered, arching a brow. She paused then, taking a sip of the expensive drink she had in front of her, mostly to buy some time, to offer a little beat of silence. "I'm to be your maiden, and I can offer proof of said maidenhood or be discarded in accordance to ancient law," which meant eating, or dismemberment, though technically dragons were more likely to just release a girl. After all, they generally kidnapped maidens, not had them coming to them. "In accordance with the old cold, I am to become your property. I will not sleep or associate with anyone romantically without your say so. I will spread my legs should you require it of me, and I will do so whenever, wherever you desire. If you decide to release me, I can be released, but there must be a reason or you have to compensate me for the detriment to my honor," she paused, lips twisting in a smile, "that bit seems rather outdated. I will serve you until dismissal, death, or rescue by a knight errant. I assure you that I will argue dismissal, take care of knights myself, and," she raised her hat slightly, showing just a hint of ear before lowering it, "you don't have to worry about death for some time."

She tapped the contract, nudging it a little further his way. "So yes, I have a full understanding of the terms. I'm offering you an elfish sex slave for an unspecified duration of time, willing, and without the problems of rescue, as only an idiot would try to rescue me." Another pause. "I only ask that you allow me to finish my research and to publish my work," because the landmark publication would be even more immortal than she. Aisling Greene would be known as the one who finally cracked interspecies magic, particularly dragon magic. The intellectual honor there far outweighed the cost.

Teiruun looked with wide eyes as the contract glowed for a moment. Well, at least it would keep the both of them to their word. Listening to the woman calmly spout the old terms was amusing, especially that she was willing to sign in on it herself. He smirked, "A bit out dated yes, but my kind has been using that contract since we first started conversing with the likes of man. You'll be hard pressed to get someone to change it, even if it benefited us more." He spoke matter of factly, though he hadn't seen another dragon in almost ninety years, and that had been his older brother.

"You do understand what that means? If I signed this and then told you to sit on the table and let everyone watch as I take your maidenhood so to speak, you'd be bound to let me." He just wanted to be doubly certain, though if she agreed it would be a very interesting time going from here on in. She didn't seem stupid, far from that. So whatever her ambition was, to be the object of his lustful desires was only a stepping stone towards that. Shrugging Teiruun signed the contract, letting one of his claws shift and grow and poking his other palm to draw blood to use as ink. If you were going to commit to something, being blood bound meant that they were fully willing, and any magic of the contract could do whatever it wanted if the terms were broken.

"And these experiments are going to involve me somehow aren't they?" He added in a moment of clarity as he looked about the coffee shop. "As long as they don't need my heart or eyes I'm alright with pretty much anything. Shall we be leaving or would you like some time to gather your things?"

Nice to know that the dragons couldn't change the contract. Oh, Aisling hardly doubted it: with enough magic or lawyers you could change just about any contract, even something like this. She was almost tempted to try it herself, but she figured that she had at least a few months with the dragon until he got bored of playing with a pretty elf, which would give her more than enough time to finish testing her research and hopefully tap into his magic.

"Is that what you want?" she asked, already reaching down. Aisling had dressed in layers: it was fairly chilly outside this time of year, after all. She'd already removed her jacket and lain it on the back of the chair, but that had left her wearing a fairly nice sweater, one with loose holes and clearly not of elfish make, over a rather plain looking top that, again, also not elfish. Aisling could've dressed to impress, but there was hardly a point when she wanted not to stick in. Her hands were already down and shucking off the sweater though, lifting just a bit of the shirt beneath to show off almost unnaturally pale flesh (elves were by their nature rather pale, with skin more prone to glittering than tan, and Aisling would've been an unnaturally pale human)

She set it down. "oh, are we not going to copulate on the table then?" she asked, keeping her voice level. "I'm guessing that was just some sort of extreme example meant to scare me?" She rose, grabbing her sweater to begin pulling it back down, before twisting to grab her jacket. "If you're going to be taking me back to your--" she paused, looking at him, "apartment? House? I'm going to go off the assumption that you don't actually live in a cave, though if so, I am going to need to ask permission in advance to regularly take trips to town for Internet. It's quite necessary for my research." Priorities, Aisling had them. She grabbed a sack that she had on hand, one filled with a few basic necessities... which, yes, meant research, her laptop, and about enough clothes to last her a weekend (from what Aisling had heard, dragons had a tendency to want to tend to their maidens' needs; sort of like a pet that was also acceptable to fuck).

She nodded to the contract. "I've already got a copy of that on my computer, which is less magically, but still fairly legally binding. I had a lawyer friend look it over,' she tossed her jacket on, looking at him expectantly. 'I sincerely hope you're not going to change your mind about the table: it'll be rather a pain to get all these clothes back off again."

Watching the elf suddenly start removing her outer most layers was a massive surprise. He had thought there would have been a little bit of resistance, something his brother had said was quite a bit of fun, but Teiruun had never experienced that himself. "No we will not be having sex on the table." The dragon rolled his eyes as if he had to he the responsible one here. Him, the man who had just signed to accept a sex slave. "I'm pretty sure Puck wouldn't really appreciate that at all, and there probably isn't enough room anyways."

Coughing he got back to the subject at hand. "Do you habe a problem with caves?" He asked, chuckling a bit at the idea of her just going back to town for internet and then retuening to the dry caverns he hid in when in his beast like state. "It's a manor, or mansion, I'm not sure what to call it. But it's quite large if old and parts are more run down than others. But until I can get it fixed a few trips into town every now and then shouldn't be a problem. As long as you tell nobody what I am." He hissed low. The only reason he could live as he did was because of that secrecy.

"I'm sure. Did you have a car that needs taken care of? I would prefer to take the train, first class cabins and an overnight ride." Teiruun prefered such older methods of travel over the newer ones, but would comply with whatever made his new elfin maiden comfortable. "If you are ready we should make our way then." He said sliding off the edge of his seat. "You want to start your research as soon as possible I imagine?"

Aisling's eyes narrowed. "You're the one who suggested it, not me," she pointed out, arching a brow. If he thought he was going to play sexual chicken, he was going to be sorely mistaken. Aisling had read quite a lot on the subject... and not just, well, textbooks and the like. She did occasionally find herself looking up other writings on the matter and there were.... ancient texts that got rather graphic.

Lets just say that the dragon thing didn't just apply to a natural curiosity.

"I'm quite sure I can live anywhere," she said. "I'm a mage, first class, with a few publications to my name already. We've already established my racial background too, so you can imagine that helps. And living in a manor sounds... acceptable," she said it almost like it was a half-step from cave, which, as he said it, certainly sounded like it would. Aisling frowned, slight concern showing. Would she be expected to clean it? She'd have to: it would be part of the maiden job, but he could very well tire her out with such tasks. She was far too intelligent, important, and worthwhile to commit to such menial tasks.

You knew that was a possibility when you drafted a contract effectively signing yourself over as a dragon's slave. Again, think of it as a temporary business arrangement. You'll get to finally fuck a dragon, solving that bizarre itch, and you'll get the information you need. He'll eventually grow tired of you, like they all do, and you'll go home. She'd had that mental conversation for so long she had it memorized.

"A train is perfectly fine," she said, nodding, moving to rise. She paused, looking to him. "Are we going to be consummating on the train or is your preference to wait until we arrive at our new home? I just want to know what to expect and when you'd like me ready for you." Again, as if it were a business arrangement, and not her discussing her first time. Romanticizing it was stupid and pointless anyway. This way she'd at least get something worthwhile from the experience.

Teiruun noticed her look of concern, but didnt know what she thought it was for. He kept his mouth shut about not caring for her achievements, but then again they made things more interesting didn't they? If someone so accomplished was willing to become his sex slave just to advance her own experiments, well then, he really wanted to know what they were. "As I said, the manor could use some work, there is an entire wing that is unsafe to live in. But now that I can send someone to deal with the comtractors, maybe we can finally get things done. Today has been the best of my transformations, most don't nearly go so well." He admitted randomly, not really sure why.

As he rose he offered the elf woman a hand to help her. "Let me carry your bags at least. And he looked both amused and surprised at how calmly she talked about what was going to happen. But it was too stiff he thought, her manners about it. "Both actually. In a way. I plan on testing for your virginity in a way while on the train. Barring that goes well, there is a little ritual we dragons have to perform during the actual first time. The train, like here, will be a little too small." Normally it involved chaining the unwilling victim and then, but with a willing one, maybe the chains are not needed.

He led the way out, his winter coat and scarf being the only layers he wore. His hot blood kept him warm as a snow filled air chilled away at his face. Cold blooded by nature, he should have been hibernating, but Teiruun had done that too long already and was quite bored with the idea of more sleep. A taxi he had baited with gold coins waited outside to take them strait to the crowded station.

"So I'm to handle negotiations?" asked Aisling, lips twitching. That sounded much more in line with something she felt like doing, felt comfortable, nay, confident in handling. The redhaired elf looked almost prouder at the thought that a dragon would let her handle fixing his lair. She did, of course, note his comment regarding his transformations. I wonder if he intends to fuck me as a dragon... not that I'd have any say in the matter.

Though she did wonder at the slight thrill she felt fluttering in her stomach at that strange thought.

Rise, catch the hand, gesture toward her very light load: the laptop was by far the most important, and it had layered enchantments on it (yes, Aisling did her work on a magical laptop; the only problem she had was getting it connected to the internet at a distance). She contemplated his comments.

"I suppose that makes sense, though I assure you, I am untouch---mostly untouched," she amended quickly. "I had a relationship wherein the partner used his fingers on me once. I do believe my hymen is still intact, though that often is simply broken in passing."

Too small? He must be referring to the harrowing descriptions she'd read about. Maidens chained to sacrificial rocks while a dragon slavered over them, though only one or two were specific about the details. Aisling found herself muttering under her breath: "I hope you use the chains," actually biting her lip and flushing, if only for a passing second, short enough that he might not have actually seen the flutter across her icy countanance.

A flash, draped in layers, into the taxi, to the station. Aisling looked around, quickly determining who they had to speak to, what they had to do in order to get back on the train. She used her card there: she'd have to get him a credit account at some point; not everyone would take coins. Though she did wonder if she should be using her own money right now: was that technically his? Well, she was making things easier, dealing with people; that was part of her job. They'd be on the train soon enough, barring any misfortune or reluctance.

"Among other things, yes." Teiruun had admitted, smiling lightly as she accepted his hand and he grabbed her small bag worth of personal effects. While he had little knowledge of what exactly was inside, even the laptop confused him, he did know to take care and not rustle everything around too much. He stopped as she admitted what she did, to which the dragon only shoom his head of dark hair. "That won't cause any problems. Just so long as you did not, copulate as you say, with another male." The ancient contract didn't even begin to consider the likelyhood of the maidens having relationships with other women, just a show of how old such a thing was. Before men could write actually, at least as the storied went.

Had only Teiruun been able to hear what Aisling said, or had been turned towards to see the break of her demeanor, he might have assured her that he would use the chains. What neither of them knew was that they were an important part, almost mandatory even. Otherwise Teiruun's, like most dragons, had exceptional senses of smell and sight, but their hearing lacked for it. The trip onto the train was rather uneventful, except for that moment when he had tried to use coins to pay their way back on rather than the small wad of cash he wisely earned by trading in some of his treasure.

They were using a private overnight cabin, nothing too ornate, but it did involve a small shower with room for one, a table and chairs that folded down against the wall, and a queen sized pillowtop mattress. It was the bed that Teiruun plopped down on, sitting on the edge. "Tell me Aisling. Why do this?" Not that it mattered any more now that the contract was signed, but the dragon was curious. "What could be so important that you would give yourself to me, without even asking for proof of my lineage. As smart as you seem that was rather careless." However he would start to remove his scarf and winter coat, hanging both off of the door. A thin green button up was all he wore underneath, and the scales on his neck shined in the yellow lamplight of the cabin.

"So another female would've been acceptable then?" Aisling had to ask. She couldn't quite hold back her curiosity and her questioning there. What precisely counted for virginity as far as this whole thing went? Just more information, really. She wasn't at the least concerned regarding the test: she hadn't had more than a few fingers inserted inside her. Unlike many, she didn't even use toys or anything... though she had pleasured herself a few times (once while reading the aforementioned rather detailed telling of how maidens were taken by dragons).

Cabin established, which happened almost by the company's graces instead of something that Aisling paid for: they didn't precisely trust her companion, with what was admittedly good sense. Aisling carefully set aside her gear, making sure that the laptop was thoroughly protected. She couldn't care less regarding her clothing or the rest, but she needed that tool to help (though she also had several copies of her work; she wasn't an idiot).

The question came while she was adjusting, and she looked over. "Careless?" She repeated. 'I've been reading of this ritual for several years, to the point where I quoted it at you. As far as proof went, I confirmed that some time ago," she fluttered a hand. "Plus, if you should prove otherwise, I can simply incinerate your manhood or an equally acceptable punishment." she sloughed off the jacket, leaving her in the sweater and jeans that fit without being too... revealing. She carefully set those as well, removing the hat to show the pointed ears and her slightly mussed red hair.

"I need proof of concept for my research project to succeed," she supplied, turning back to him. "This requires up close study of the subject matter, and the only way to get a dragon or dragons to drop their guard was to enact the Maiden Code. It offers enough protection that I should be fine, and allows me to properly leverage my so called purity to an advantage, instead of something I lose to an idiot in the back of a car.' She looked about, picking one of the chairs to sit on and face him.

"You know, I think this is the first time anyone's ever accused me of being careless...' she mused aloud, tilting her head. "Clearly you have more to learn about me."

"Probably." Teiruun would have shrugged off about the question of another female. Actually if he thought about it, it was probably worded that way back when the eldest dragons of legend had entire harems of maidens. But that thought didn't appeal very much to Teiruun. He'd very much rather only have one or two, any more seemed like trouble. Actually this one elf could probably ease his boredom for centuries just going off her attitude alone.

"I can assure you, no flames will be needed. Unless you want me to burn the entire train to cinders and slag." Teiruun gave a joking look with his eyes but his voice spoke otherwise, given a good enough reason he would do just that. There was a reason dragons had been hunted beyond the fame and legends of their bounty. When enraged they could cause inconceivable amounts of damage. Having one in your military would be akin to having a few dozen fighter jets, and the durabilty to withstand most magic and weapons without even scuffing their scales. Luckily Teiruun had no real reason to be that way.

"Well now I feel used." He mocked, standing up as her hat came off. "But I did earn me a beautiful woman to play with for a while. To use your purity as a tool takes conviction." Teiruun spoke softly as he moved to rest on his knees just in front of her legs. "Careless woman you are, going to be giving her first time to a dragon without any real knowledge of the consequences." There was far more to the contract than what was ever written, magic was in play for a lot of it, keeping tje secrecy intact. "Let's go ahead and get this first part out of the way. Spread your legs a little bit." He was showing his impatience now, wanting to taste her.

His fingers would play with the button for a moment, slowly unzipping her pants and pulling them down just enough to reveal whatever she wore underneath. His long forked tongue would extend and run it's entire length upon the fabric underneath, or the bare slit of nothing was there. Not good enough to taste what he wanted just yet. "Maybe you should order something to drink? If you feel uncomfortable about this. It's all a matter of taste. I can tell if you were ever with someone else with my tongue." He would look up at the redhead, taking in her sharp ears and fine features as he grew a bulge in his pants. Which he would ignore tonight if possible.

Was it odd that part of Aisling almost wanted to ask what it would take to get him to burn the train to slag? Just the image amused her, not to mention the possibly long-term ramifications. Thankfully she kept that idea to herself, waiting patiently while he worked through the rest.

Her thighs spread almost eagerly as he drew close. "It involves a rather large dragon cock plunging in and out of my body several times, and what I believe is an ejaculation that could take up to several minutes to finish," Aisling said the words as if she were reciting from a textbook, not from a story that had turned her on to the point of making her fiddle herself, something she almost never did. She kept her gaze steady even as he began working the zipper, though she was tempted to point out that she was more than capable of undoing her own pants.

If he were expecting something sexual or even sensual underneath, he would be sorely disappointed. Aisling's green boyshort panties covered her quite well, hiding nearly everything, though they at least clung to her. The slightly bared flesh would show the almost ethereal paleness her body possessed. Those thighs parted without a tremble... until the tongue fluttered out.

"I'm not uncomfortable," she stated bluntly again. She met his gaze dead on, her own green eyes unwavering. "If you're trying to trip me up, you can stop wasting your time. I'm a virgin, you'll find that out soon, and I read quite explicit details of how maidens are treated. I fully expect you to fuck me to the point where I cannot walk for a day, perhaps two," again, deadpan. However, he may note, since he was so close, that just a slight wafting smell of feminine arousal came from betwixt Aisling's thighs, as if her flat statement and reality had started to coax a reaction from the female elf.

So you've read that much? Well that ruins some of the surprise." Teiruun quipped sarcastically. If all she thought it was going to be was just rough sex with a large cock, then she'd be soorly mistaken. But there was moew to it that he kept quiet about. He wanted to tear apart her attitude if he could, and hopefully the realization of what happens when something as ancient as his kind decides to take another. She would not be getting off nearly as easily as what she described.

The panties were not all that surprising now that the dragon had spoken with her a bit. While he was just a tad expectant of something more revealing, this wasn't going to be a problem. "Whatever you hear I'm not trying to trip you up into giving out a secret. Just explaining things. I'll stop then and just do whatever I want if that would be better?" He asked with a huff and and then a sigh. Well why not anyways? She was technically his now. Hooking a finger into the edge of the boy shorts near her thigh, he pulled at it to reveal more of her unnaturally pale skin, as his unnaturally hot breath washed over between her legs. He could feel the fabric tighten and resist as he pulled more, until the slit was revealed. The scent of her arousal wafted into his nose which constricted because of it and his eyes narrowed like a cats. Carefully he slid his forked tongue along it, both prongs separately touching her clit in an attempt to make things go smoother. His tongue, thicker seemed to grow slightly thicker as Teiruun eased some of his transformation away, more scales appearing around his eyes and along his back where she couldn't see.

Not wanting to wait any linger he pushed his tongue deep inside, twisting it along as the taste of her flesh cascaded upon the warm appendage. Just the taste of her flesh was enough to put him in a state of mind desiring more, flicking the forks against different nerves inside. But he also tasted her mana, drew on it and mingled his with it. The taste of that energy and how it matched his could drive him into a frenzy, his breath growing hotter even as a sign of this.

"You say that as if I could stop you," Aisling replied, again keeping her voice level, though she felt a little thrum of excitement inside. This whole experience really did feel like something out of one of those erotic novels she most definitely did not read. Just heard about. Repeatedly. On the Internet. She most definitely had not read detailed accounts of dragon-sex repeatedly. Oh no, of course not. Not to the point where she could almost predict feeling the hot breath puffing against her sex moments before it happened. Her thighs quivered at his touch, hands clenching and releasing for a few moments.

"Your reaction," she noted, "it's very reptilian." A reptilian tongue slithered out to tease her sex, and Aisling tensed at the little burst of pleasure. She forced her thighs to remain apart, however. Sharp eyes took in the slithering tongue, moving more and more toward her. Without waiting for more encouragement, Aisling reached down with her hands. She placed them on either side of her thighs, pushing the pale flesh a little further apart. The snug sex would show a delicate shade of pink, practically the only mark of color in the area (elves being naturally hairless from the neck down). She kept it even as she felt him slithering inward.

A virginal tight sex gripped along him, massaging, teasing and testing the incoming intruder. The light taste of elfish fluid, something almost floral in flavor, greeted the tongue as Aisling's arousal announced itself quite clearly. She could feel it spiking, and was glad that she'd have the tongue as an excuse, though she wasn't sure if there was that much point in hiding her... dragon fetish, as it were.

"I've a large supply of internal mana," she stated flatly, as if continuing business negotiations, "and I replenish quite quickly, assuming you don't abuse me and I've access to the natural flows. I only ask that if you're going to get hotter, you let me know: elves burn notoriously easy, and I'd like to have some protection, since we do not have the official maiden ritual completed," which, from what Aisling had heard, gave the maiden some protection as well, assuming it was done right. Unsurprisingly, this part was a little unclear: why else was she so eager for study?

The knowledge of dragon's tongues however... that was rather well known.

Teiruun sorely missed his ability to reply back as his tongue was rather preoccupied by swirling around inside of her sex. Of course he had reptilian responses. What did she think a dragon was? A large cat maybe? No, the proud creature could only roll his eyes as the slightly floral taste of her juices became more and more prevelant upon his tongue. The pink flower was pulled wider as his tongue dug deeper and his breath grew warm. It was tight, even upon his pregendile tongue. As she started talking about her mana and burning. Teiruun drew upon it more, inhaling some of her energy and then sliding his tongue out with a wet flick upon her clit to tease.

"No hotter then, not until we complete that yes." He agreed, but already aroused as he was, and how she was by the smell, it might be bad to leave things like this. Reaching behind the elven woman's back he slid his hand into her panties. A soft tug as he slid the fabric down, the boy shorts crumpling against the seat, and then he drew both the undergarment and his hands under her ass. He would keep tugging at it until it hand been pulled down beyond her knees. "Now do me a favor, and keep your comments to yourself unless something's going wrong. Or very right." He speaks before teasing the pinkness wider and pushing his mouth up against it. His tongue would fill in deeper, able to tell that she had grown out of her hymen but that wasn't going to be a problem. His thick forked tip touched as deep as it could reach, trying to srimulate all that he could.

The tongue exploring her body felt so good. Felt like something out of a dream, slipping into her wet. Aisling could feel her body immediately responding. Heat rose, her lower half feeling almost if it were melting into him. More and more moisture, more and more arousal, more and more of her raw desire seeped from between her legs. She felt her walls quivering, pulling, teasing against him, beckoning him inward. A flick, a shot of pleasure, something with the clitoris, she knew it, almost said it, but stopped, mostly because she let out another noise of pleasure.

Hips rose, rolled, helping him remove the panties. He'd find her sex bare, already flush, waiting for him. "You don't find my speech arousing," she said flatly, nodding. "Understood," she understood fully. Her elfish body, with its lithe frame, too pale skin, brilliant red hair, that appealed. The waifish look, her tight sex, the firm breasts, all these spoke to someone who was not only attractive, but sexually desirable. Her mind, that sharpness that understood and processed, that never ceased? Wholly unattractive. It hardly surprised Aisling to hear it now... even if she'd been hoping before.

She did quiver as his tongue slid inside. Her thighs trembled together slightly, not quite stopping him, more moving by instinct, wanting to draw forward, to almost protectively curl about their own. Or maybe to selfishly draw him forward. hands lowered for an instant, before Aisling thought better. Instead she gripped the seat, bracing. She could feel him delving deep, and it made her let out a breathy shudder. But if he were expecting a chorus of noises, for the elfish virgin to bask in pleasure and sing his praises, he'd be disappointed.

However, if he noted her flush, noted how her sex wept for him, how her nipples perked, smelled the raw desire, could see the flash in those analytical eyes, he'd know all to well that, yes, she desired him, or at least appreciated the efforts he worked upon her body now.

He looked up from her legs as she said she understood. Her voice was flat but he doubted that the words were true to what was felt. "No, I find your wit attractive, but I also find statements that I already know to be pointless and distracting." He spoke, before his tongue began working again. His upper lip touched her clit as he wound and filled the ever wetter hole that was her waiting sex. The fluids that she created were sweet and floral, and flowing often enough the if Teiruun wanted he could suck roughly and drink some of it. Which he did.

Soon his tongue had explored most of the tight cavern, as it pulled against his appendage, he decided to poke the very back, the forks touching her cervix with ease, sliding against and pushing into it. He looked up, seeing her flushed face and the small dots that were her nipples perking up. Though she was his legally bound sex slave, there was a feeling that swelled as he could get such reactions from her pale body. In respose his warm breath exhaled into her, and he could almost image the prickling feeling she might have. Using his tongue as if it was his cock, though softer and thinner than the actual thing, he pushed and prodded any spot that would give a shudder, trying to pry a reaction. He wanted her to orgasm with his tongue, and he moved with this regard.

"Stop trying to mollify me: you already have my word," insisted Aisling, though a little bit of actual emotion had started to leak in. Hearing that said from an admittedly attractive dragon, who just happened to have his tongue exploring Aisling in ways she hadn't thought quite possible, while knowing full well that she was all but guaranteed to finally get that dragon sex, had been switching several buttons for her. But part of her just refused to believe it, particularly after the way he'd said it. She could feel him teasing, prodding against her clitoris again. The pressure added more pleasure, spiking sharp and almost painful against her lower half. More and more of her juices began to run, drizzling down her thighs.

The wet slurping actually made her flush, the pink showing all too well on the pink. "Why are you even doing this?" she insisted, her breath catching for a moment. "You already know I'm virginal by--by now, and you certainly--certainly know that I'm---willing--" she found herself squirming now. Aisling paused, bit a lip, forced herself to remain still. Of course, it was at that time the tongue delved deep. A low noise actually burst from Aisling, her hips thrusting up toward him. The angle let him dive so deep. Gods, it felt like his tongue nearly filled all of her. How much better is his cock going to be?

Walls clamped. Her insides seemed to almost dance, as if recognizing a portion of her dream. Interior rippled and her flesh contorted. He was learning, mapping her insides. The tongue pressed and Aisling could feel him just tapping against her g-spot, probably seeking that out too.

"Stop!" she insisted, tapping him, like she had control. "This is pointless! You're just---just going to make me orgasm and---and I don't understand why," not that understanding was stopping her from orgasming. It was causing her body to curl inward, muscles and mind fighting against the mounting pressure. She didn't want to be eaten out of pity or from some weird desire. Why give her pleasure? It made absolutely no sense to the elf, and she simply had to know his reasoning before she could even think of letting go...

More of her started leaking, too much for him to be able to contain within his mouth even as he tried, and most leaked down her thighs and onto the chair. Her question of why was asked by his own head. Why was he doing this when he could just be forcing himself upon her even in the cramped quarters of the cabin. He might fit, if he broke the window and stuck some of his dragon body out of that. But what reason did he have besides just wanting to make her orgasm for his actions? As he searched his head for an answer her noise rumbled and her walls tightened even more around his tongue.

He poked around more, and found that one spot he was searching for. Aisling's tapping did nothing to slow him as he twisted both forks around her g-spot. To stop and answer her now would only put all this work on the back burner, having to let her cool down just to need to put more effort to bring her to this point again was meaningless. So he stayed silent, his hands exploring her quivering thighs until he reached around to the small of her back and pulled so that she was even tighter against his face. Teiruun continued to fill her, to lap at the juices that poured and drink deep from them. To poke at her cervix and the bundles of nerves that would bring her over the edge. Only after she orgasmed would he stop, pulling his head back and panting.

"Do I really have to have a reason?" Teiruun asked, his eyes still hungry slits. He lifted himself up with his grip upon her pale bare thighs to steady himself, as he rose up to her level and then just a bit higher so he could look down at the woman. The dragon kept their faces an inch apart. "You're a very sexy woman Aisling, and even the way you coldly treated things with realism so far has been entertaining. Your taste is a delicacy as well and I was merely indulging myself, and making you react was a treat of itself." He ran fingers through her hair, the nails having shifted to claws as he lost himself, the sharp points trailing the back of her head. "Don't think you are going to be the only one feeling good on this train, I can't take your virginity with my cock until we get the ritual set up, but you have two more holes we can use."

The lack of speech drew more resistance from the elf. Abdomen muscles quivered. Thighs trembled. Interior muscles clamped and tried to resist, alternating between expelling and milking. All the while, Aisling could feel her loins ablaze. How long had she daydreamed of something like this? Since an overly bookish, reserved elfish girl had taken up a story far too adult for herself, pouring over words, remembering the promises. Her first orgasm had cum then, hand in a pair of simple girlish panties.

And yet she never could've anticipated this. who could? Even with the reading, it paled so mightily in comparison. her lower half felt alive with sensation and feeling. Each flick and press of that tongue built more and more. its continual working upon her most sensitive interior. Its continual massaging of her womb itself, as if to promise marking its territory. There was a hunger there that not only Aisling's body reacted to.

Yet she bit back the orgasm. Forced it down. She didn't want, wouldn't have, his pity. Had she thought ahead, she'd have a spell dribbling at her lips. But instead she kept squirming and writhing and undulating, feeling the pressure building more and more.

Finally, a low, guttural noise wretched out from her body. It rumbled as if shoved from the depths of her sex. Muscles tensed as the noise took forth. They squeezed and a sharp, quick shower of juices rewarded the dragon. He'd find himself bathed in her arousal for a burst, then another, while her body tensed, everything electric, pleasurable and painful, in that heartbeat. It twisted and tensed her, until she found herself panting and laying there, thighs parted.

The question fell while she was still recuperating , still panting, head spinning. She looked, her green eyes meeting his, a flash of anger behind her expression. A delicacy? Making her react. "I am yours for the having," she pointed out, drawing another quivering breath. "And yes: I want a reason," she shifted. "My body's yours, but I don't appreciate your pity," she almost spat the word, before bringing a hand up, brushing back her hair. "If you truly desire to... eat me in such a way, then fine. As for my other holes, they're yours as well," her eyes flashed, "but I'll not having you taking some foolish pity on me, thinking I need to feel your tongue. I knew what I was getting into: I'm a virgin, not an imbecile." And she'd had enough of men feeling sorry for her just because she didn't feel like spreading her legs for everyone.

He may notice, however, that her legs quivered, and that a foot may have drifted upward, as if seeking out his member for... examination purposes.

It seemed as though the elf did not want to let her body control her actions, squirming and undulating under the movements of his tongue. He wanted to stop and ask qhy she resisted so, but instead just tried harder, pushing his wet appendage more fiercely. And he was soon rewarded. It had been hard but he had forced out that pleasured noise, and his tongue was caught within her folds as a sharp spray of her juices filled his mouth and leaked along his chin. It happened once more as she tightened around him, before he could feel her panting and laying back.

Wiping his face with his shirt before he had risen to speak, Teiruun was more surprised that he had been met with anger. Had his actions really come off as pity? It had not been what he had intended. However, he would not get into an argument when he didn't really understand why she was so angry. But that didn't mean he was done with her. "Fuck it. Fine. Rather than doing what I want to make you feel good, I'll just start treating you as my toy." He said, his claws lightly scratching at her face before hooking into her collar. Cormac would pull on it until she rose and then twist to push her onto the bed. "So you know what? Put yourself on display and wait." He ordered as he started to remove his leather belt with a jingling of of the metal clasp. Lowering his pants and boxers both his cock was standing to be seen, larger than almlst any human could ever be, millimetres under twelve inches. It was thick but every couple inches for the first half was ribbed, breaking it up into parts, it growing thicker the closer it got to the base.

And so Cormac stood for a moment, in clear sight, before sitting in the chair Aisling had just orgasmed on. He did nothing too her, merely sat and watched, patient, wondering what she would say as time passed.

{just to let you know, your char's name switched a few times in there}

Anger. There was something much more in line with what Aisling had expected. She met his anger directly, staring into his face. She'd much rather he simply treat her as a thing than pity her: she hadn't asked for nor wanted that. He barely had to hook her collar before she rose, almost as if in anticipation of his movements. The twist put her onto the bed, and she sat, still facing him.

On display? What precisely did that mean? Aisling looked down at her body. Her pants remained near her ankles, her panties shoved to show her still glistening slit. Perhaps he meant that? sit there and let her sex show? Maybe move? She tried to remember what she'd read in the past. Books often equated "display" with lewd positioning. so while Teiruun worked himself, Aisling awkwardly shifted. Eventually she spread her legs, kept them as wide as she could with the fabric still catching. The air of the train car kissed her sex, making her thighs tremble.

The trembling grew worse as she saw what lay between his legs. Her eyes fell upon it, seeing it throbbing there. Was that his full length? Probably not. he'd need arousal for that, and Aisling wasn't certain she'd managed that. She let her eyes flick up from his admittedly appealing cock to look him in the eye. Her gaze did flick, noting the ribs. That shall feel quite good, as it'll massage and ripple around my sex. Her thighs trembled slightly, and she met his gaze again.

They sat in silence for several beats. Aisling kept her gaze upon him, waiting patiently. It felt odd, sitting there with her legs spread. It's a show of dominance. Stop staring at his eyes her gaze lowered, and she found herself looking at his member again. That was meek, correct? she wasn't sure, but she'd apparently angered him with her earlier comments. An angry dragon could prove rather... problematic. Best to keep herself still; she was his to do with as he would, after all.

(Thanks, i was getting my names crossed between games, sorry)

Teiruun waited patiently, admiring the soft light catching and making her sex shine with the fluids. She seemed to hesitate, as if his command was unclear. Well, maybe it was. Displaying was more of a beast trait than it was one for the more humanoid races, but the dragon barely understood that. His knowledge of those lines wers muddled at times. He sat still, impervious to the cold as the heat of the fire in his chest warmed his blood, something that was tiring in the winter months, and often required stockpiles of game to sustain. He watched her eyes mostly, where she was looking and the expressions the elf maiden made.

When she looked down and away, the beast part of him soared in pride, and the other part demanded he explain himself. But the beast won out as Teiruun stood and moved back over to the bed after almost a dozen minutes of watching. Settling himself in between her legs, he removed her pants completely, but let her boy shorts hang around the ankles instead. The dragon would lean over, pull on her shirt to bring the woman's face closer, and proceed to wrap his long tongue around hers. Kissing her, his hips would start moving, grinding the bottom of his ribbed cock against her slit, the fluids acting as a lubricant, but each bump pushing against it and against her clitoris. He would do this until he needed to breath, raising himself back to place his hands upon her thighs.

Teiruun's shaft had grown a few more inches as it was now fully erect for his human form, and another couple millimeters thicker. "Throat or ass, I'd imagine neither are going to be used to something like a dragon, so you get your pick what will be trained first Aisling." He said as his clawed fingers started to slide underneath her top, reaching for her breast to grope despite whatever she wore over them.

The stoic elf almost melted as the dragon's lips took hers. Kisses were intimate, arguably moreso than even what he'd done below. More than that, this felt genuine, felt almost affectionate. It played into all Aisling's girlish fantasies involving dragons that wanted her. Tairuun would find her not just willing, but eager. That mouth parted. Her own tongue flicked up almost immediately, as if meeting a long lost friend. Lips closed as she almost greedily sucked upon him. The warming signs of arousal stamped their impression upon her body. Chest tightened, though hidden. Not hidden would be the glistening lips that parted below, or the juices that started to gather. certainly not hidden would be the almost primitive aroma that he'd no doubt smell wafting from Aisling. She'd jumped from almost cold to ready in just a short lip lock, and that had been almost before he'd started grinding.

Despite herself, the elf found her hips rocking against his. Swollen, tight nether lips rolled, kissing all along his ridged cock . He aimed to press against her clitoris; she aimed for her lips to kiss his head. Both got what they wanted, with Aisling shuddering. Her hands reached up, entwining about his head. She tried to lace fingers, to pull him closer, to grip him with need.

And he pulled back, all but growling against her. She could feel his hands working against her modest bra. "You actually do want me," she said, that same almost flat tone, but she had a flush to the words. Her gaze flicked over him, before coming back up. Logic was roaring at her, insisting that she work up to the ass, that she offer to take him in her mouth. Hell, she should probably start by simply stroking him to ejaculation. That would be the safest, most prudent, smartest. See how big he got, experience the load first hand. Feel a dragon cock along her hands. the ridges, the pulsating heat between her fingers throbbing, aching with its own need that matched her own. Just feel her hands caressing him, running along and beginning the memorize that which would remake her at her core, would fulfill her longstanding dreams and---

---and at what point in her imaginings had Aisling's hand actually lowered?

Her gaze flicked down, and she removed the hand, raising it up. She shifted, feeling her sex weeping onto his cock. "Given the circumstances," she said, logic and desire roaring their opinions in her voice, "I think that it should be your choice," she met his gaze, "Tairuun..." she tried the word almost cautiously, as if not sure she'd been allowed to say it, her green eyes showing concern.

Back
Top Bottom