Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A "what if" paradox

Anjeru

Pulsar
What if, just one day with no warning, you woke up and the internet was gone?

How would you react?

What would you do?

I'd wait a few days, and if it was reported to be gone for good, I'd kill myself. If it were to come back, I'd wait.

I'd...crap no City of Heroes...or Hulu...or RP...or X-box live...

Fuck does this mean I have to read books again?

I'd become a Victorian gent and get Laud pregnant in a timely manner. We'd own a planta- farm.. We'd own a farm.

-coughs-

I'd direct you to dictionary.com to look up the definition of 'paradox'. :lol:

Wait.

But seriously, I'd just go enjoy single player console games, or read, or watch TV, or something. Or hang out with friends. Like, real friends. I'd go find some friends.

OR... We could just rewire everything, and get it all working again.

I'd rather not have Misha kill herself before we finish the Tarak campaign.

Haha, Abulurd was the only one who caught on to the 'paradox' thing. I was waiting for someone to tell me to go look up the meaning...but wait! There would be no internet.

-giggles-

Point for Abulurd.

Hm...I'd probably run outside with my computer and scream "What's happening?!" in a melodramatic manner.

Then go insane.

Goatse - I lol'd.

Anjeru said:
Haha, Abulurd was the only one who caught on to the 'paradox' thing. I was waiting for someone to tell me to go look up the meaning...but wait! There would be no internet.

-giggles-

Point for Abulurd.

Hm...I'd probably run outside with my computer and scream "What's happening?!" in a melodramatic manner.

Then go insane.

Goatse - I lol'd.
There is such thing as a actual paperback/hardcover dictionary, you dont have to look online. :p

And I would do my myriad ways like before I went online. single player games, multiplayer with physical friends, and reading.

Raziel99 said:
Anjeru said:

-giggles-

Point for Abulurd.

Then go insane.

Goatse - I lol'd.
There is such thing as a actual paperback/hardcover dictionary, you dont have to look online. :p

And I would do my myriad ways like before I went online. single player games, multiplayer with physical friends, and reading.
Problem is they don't hardly make in person multi-player/co-op games anymore, I keep seeing all these games that are all, "We've got multi-player and co-op!" So I shout hurray and as soon as I look at the back cover,

Players: 1
Online Play 1-4.

FUCK You x-box live whore mongers.

Talk to real friends like others have already suggested, since iming would be impossible on the hand there is nothing that says phones cannot be used.

Back
Top Bottom