Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night To Remember (RisaXSeph/ dwalls21)

Yuka was slowly regaining her understanding of the world around her as she pulled Yukari against her pulling her into a kiss by pulling her up by her hair. She then felt Ryan go off and collapse landing onto her as Yukari skillfully escaped her plummeting boyfriend. Yuka held Ryan as he moved his hands from her neck and hair to hugging her as well. She began furiously making out with him like they were in heat. She didn’t care that he released within her as she took birth control and so the thought never even crossed her mind that he could have impregnated her. By this point Yuka had finally fully exited her climax and was fully aware of herself again. The kissing mixed with the hypersensitivity of post-orgasm bliss made her want to keep holding and kissing him as long as her body would allow. This was a far cry from hours before when he had sort of left her there with her body imploring her to do this. It was however no sooner than she was falling into sync and wanting to just hold him in her arms that Yukari removed him from her and demanded she get a turn. Yuka chuckled lightly then said. “I guess I’ll have you be my first girl later then… You realize I wanted you to have me too while he was right…” Yuka replied coyly as she got off the couch signaling for her to lay down. Once Yukari had done so Yuka began exploring her body while her own hypersensitivity was seemingly taking her over some edge of rational thought that allowed her to move fast and sensually seemingly take much care in wanting her female companion to climax for her REPEATEDLY.

Yukari's mind began to swim in pleasure, Yuka worked her body like a violinist. Ryan was great with his tongue, but this took everything she knew about sexual pleasure, cranked the nob to 11 and ripped it off. As tingles swept her entire body she felt another pair of lips join the first and realized with joy that her boyfriend had gotten over his shock and was joining in on the fun. The last conscious thought she had before her back arched high and an almost inhuman noise left her mouth from the first orgasm being ripped from her body was, Damn, this is gonna be amazing
Ryan lay on the couch after being violently ripped away from Yuka's warm embrace and the hot make out session. As he looked over to yell at his impatient girlfriend he saw a cock hardening sight, his hot girlfriend spread out with an equally hot girl giving her a good tongue worshiping. He made his way over to the 2 girls and let his eyes roam the feast before him. With slightly narrowed mischievous eyes he laid down on the couch bringing his mouth to Yukari's soaked pussy and let his tongue begin to roll around. As he continued to munch away he felt another tongue join his, he let one of his hand journey down Yuka's body and eased a finger into her still leaking pussy.

Yuka noticed Ryan's initial response to Yukari pulling him away form her. She grinned then said in a teasing manner. "Oh... You wanted to rock your Yuka-chan more... such a dirty boy but after last night I guess I should expect as much... Don't worry; you'll get her again..." She then returned her attention to Yukari. She knew she would not be use to this much attention especially from another girl no less and so she went at her harder than normal working to show every part of her body the love she deserved. She then reached her slit where Ryan was working at her as well and began a merciless assault on Yukari's clit. She wanted to see her explode in a manner that she had made Yuka. As Ryan explored her Yuka took her own hand and rewarded Ryan's manhood with soft yet sensual strokes as her other hand was occupied with Yukari's nipple and her mouth with Yukari's clit. For only having vision in one eye Yuka was doing a great job but she didn't need sight to feel someone up; it was all touch and Yukari could tell she was good at the whole touch thing.

Yukari was lost in a sea of pleasure, feeling 2 tongues on her most intimate and private place was a fantasy she had always thought would never happen. But here she was currently doing her best to hold on to her first orgasm and was failing beautifully. As her back arched higher and higher, her voice became harder and harder to understand but for her 2 lovers it didn't matter. Finally though the damn broke and the first of several very sought after and mutual orgasms tore through her with the speed of a freight train. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGRHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.............." was what left her mouth followed by something that didn't even sound close to any spoken language, as it tapered off, Yukari's throat began to hollow out and all that left her mouth was breathless, soundless gasp. The reason for the screaming was apparent on both Ryan's and Yuka's faces, Yukari had squirted hard enough to get the neighbors attention, if they had been home. Yukari collapsed back onto the couch breathless and spent but far from done with the fun times. With a smile she gasped out to her 2 lovers, "That(gasp)was(pant)fucking(breath)amazing," she drew in a better breath of air, "but I'm not close to done yet so get back to work."
Ryan chuckled at his girlfriends demands, before he got back to it he placed a hand on Yuka's cheek and gave her a gentle kiss, "Oh believe me, I want to rock my Yuka-chan a lot more, maybe Yuka-chan would be open to the idea of a kinky three way relationship?" Without giving Yuka a chance to answer he pulled them both down to Yukari's heaving B-cups, taking one for himself and watching as Yuka went to town on the other. His fingers left Yuka's flooded pussy, Damn she sure gets wet fast, he thought and joined Yuka's fingers at Yukari's entrance and together they pushed 4 fingers into the panting girls saturated pussy. Working in tandem they soon had Yukari on the doorstep of another fantastic orgasm.

Yuka’s rational mind was conflicted… Here she had a cute girl; one of her classmates whom she would not mind continuing to fuck but yet then there was her boyfriend… He had raped her and yet she was accepting him… She even let him take her… What was she doing… Did she actually enjoy that… this rational thought occurring while she was finishing off Yukari’s first orgasm. As She came Yuka’s rationalization of her situation was halted; she was just enjoying watching the girl express her love for their activity.

Yukari stating that they were not done seemed to pause Yuka’s return to her thought and bright her back into a phase of wanting to please her. It was at this moment that Ryan popped a serious question to her. Yuka’s mind froze as she was pressed down to Yukari’s unattended breast and she began to lick and play with it grateful for the distraction and the time for her mind to recover from the glass door it was smashed through. She then felt his fingers inside of her; delayed reaction… She was covered in a sweet wetness that did not reflect how gone her mind was as she felt like she could climax again just from his fingers. When his fingers left her and went to Yukari Yuka and Ryan began to go to town on Yukari. Yuka’s rational mind barely letting a squeak come back out of its previous thought. She pushed it aside again for now. Maybe this was not that bad after all; he seemed to be caring enough about her and not as much of a cold heartless fuck as she thought he was… Even then he did seem to care about what she wanted; just not that she said no. She wondered if he would care if she said no in the future… How could she ask such a question though without sounding like she was accusing him though…

Yukari was hopeful that Yuka would join them, Ryan was an amazing lover but Yuka took everything Yukari knew about sex and love and amplified it. With 4 fingers working her over and two greedy mouths on her perky tits she felt all the muscles in her body begin to contract and release in rapid fire succession. Oh no, she thought, not again, Yukari was a borderline nymphomaniac and she was, what she called cursed, with a major squirting problem. She had already ruined 3 mattresses when Ryan had gotten so far into their sex that he drew sometimes 5-7 squirting climaxes out of her. The contractions were just a warning sign that a big one was incoming and she had no way of warning Yuka and Ryan as all that she was able to make come out of her mouth were gasp, curses and moans. Finally she felt her entire body lock all at once and blew, "UUUUUUUUURRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," was the only sound heard as the poor girl squirted her fluids nearly a foot above her body. As her body finally relaxed she never had a chance to even become remotely embarrassed as she began to black out her last thought was, Damn I hope Yuka isn't scared off.
Ryan sat up in concern, he had felt the lock up and immediately leaned down towards Yukari's mouth and let out a held breath in relieve at hearing and feeling her slow gently breathing.
Turning to a shocked Yuka he said, "Sorry about that, I forgot she can get a little.........over enthusiastic sometimes."
He held a hand out to Yuka and gave her a small smile, "I suppose I should apologize for last night, I honestly don't know why I did that, I felt horrible and dirty and I almost walked in front of a train. I know I can never make up for what I did but I'd like to try. If you want this to be a one time thing I promise I'll try to keep Yukari reigned in, but if you want to become a part of this," he cast his mind around for the right word, "craziness, I promise if you say no I'll never push the issue."
Then he took Yuka back into his arms pulled them to the other end of the couch and pulled her to his chest and let his fingertips ghost up and down her spin. He smiled at the shudder and moan of pleasure he heard, he was leaning his head back and was intending to enjoy a nice hopeful cuddle when he heard a noise, pulling back to look down at Yuka who seemed to be blushing for some reason he had to ask, "Where you just purring?"

Yuka continued to assault Yukari with Ryan and then she exploded. Yuka laughed at the thought. She was really into this… That was cool and then from there things only got better. As Ryan apologized to her and explained himself Yuka nodded and then spoke. “Hey… At least you get it and…. I did… You know… enjoy it… So in that case… Yeah… I’ll play with you two…. Whatever that means…” It then looked like Yukari had passed out. Yuka was then taken into Ryan’s arms and they began to make out again. “She will wake up soon right or when she blows like that does her body just sort of… uh… Short circuit?” Yuka asked as she heled him close against her. She then winks at him. “How about you take me… If she wakes up I think she should go at my ass; you know… Heh… If we wanna be kinky might as well do everything…” She nuzzled him and then spoke again resting her forehead against him. “Wanna help me act out some fantasies?”

Ryan looked over at Yukari with a slight frown, not in anger or disappointment but in thought and concern.
"Hard to say really, she could be out for 2 hours or be up in 20 minutes ready for you to strap up and take her ass while I'm in her pussy. It is hard to say with her thought, sweet girl but slightly crazy," he said. As he considered Yuka's words he was considering his answer, at the core of the matter he wanted, no needed to explain just how much this beautiful young woman had come to mean to both his girlfriend and himself.
"Well first off, hell yeah what sort of fantasies do you have in mind? Secondly I guess I'll ask this for Yukari since she's well.." he trailed off lamely, waving his hand towards his passed out, drooling, twitching girlfriend on the couch, "Yukari and now I myself want to know, would you maybe want to be our girlfriend?" He held his breath as he waited for her to think over the question.

Yuka nodded as he explained about Yukari. She then said "I'd like you to do that to me but heh... Thats later I guess." She then just rested her head on his shoulder for a moment telling that he needed a moment to think. Once he responded she nodded and then said. "Sure; as long as things go how you said you would we are good... As for my fantasies.... Breathe control, orgasm control, underwater... double... A little bit of roughness but not so much; just enough to mix pleasure and pain... Um... mock-rape... Making out with someone who I'm really into while clothed and bonding... Romance sort of thing there... Yeah..." She said grinning at him.

Ryan thought over Yuka's fantasies while his hand absentmindedly continued to brush along her back. Yuka's fantasies were actually very do able compared to Yukari's, tame almost some would say, but then again those people didn't know Yukari. "Yeah we can easily do all those, believe me compared to Yukari's fantasies those are easy. Considering Yukari wants to have some brutal hard core sex while sky diving and I don't even know if thats possible." Having said his piece Ryan lifted Yuka's face so he could kiss her again, as the kiss began to get more heated he migrated his hands do towards Yuka's ass, may as well have some fun while they waited for Yukari.

As Yuka heard him agree to her fantasies that made her warm and happy inside. “ so what would you want to try first... take my Control for me...” she said winking then continued “And skydiving While fucking... that definitely sounds like a fantasy it’s kind of hard to pull off if even possible so I’m realistic...” she grinds against him fully accepting him now it seems. “Make me pass out but get me to climax first...” she said kissing him deeply rubbing his back wanting to take whatever he wants to give her.

Ryan smiled as Yuka kissed him, he brought his hands down to her tight little ass and began to kneed it. He felt rather than heard her moan into the kiss, he lifted her up and brought her still dripping pussy over his cock and let her drop down until just the head was inside of her. Ryan could feel her contracting muscles attempting to pull more of him inside of her, the heat and wetness was incredible but he resisted, as she started to whine and tried to push her hips down Ryan lifted her back above his cock and broke the kiss.
As he broke the kiss he growled at Yuka, "You don't decide when my cock goes inside your slutty little pussy I do got it?" Once she nodded he lowered her down again, this time allowing part of the shaft to push in as well, again he held her still and basked in the feeling of her muscles desperately trying to pull him in, unlike last time his Yuka-chan was a good girl and didn't try to get more.
Kissing her again he looked at her as he slowly lowered her another half inch, "Good girl, very good girl," oh he was going to have fun with both of his girls.

Yuka was letting him do what he wanted; she did say he wanted her to control her and he was doing just that; event fighting against the natural urges of her body to bring him back in. As he continued he told her that he was in control. She nodded and let him continue to slowly agonizingly go at her. She let him continue and focused on controlling her body’s contractions and muscle reactions which was quite a task with how sensitive she was right now. He then told her she was good as she let him continue wondering to see what he had planned next.

Ryan was in paradise, having this young, willing woman in his arms while his girlfriend slowly rejoined the world was the best feeling in the world. He allowed Yuka to slide the rest of the way down his cock in one swift move, her moans were all he needed to hear. With his hands still full of her ass he began to move her very slowly up and down his cock, her whines of loss were the cutest sounds he had ever heard before and her moans of pleasure at being filled back up made him feel powerful.
"God your so beautiful Yuka-san, such a good girl to," he said to her before taking her lips and roughly prying her lips open with his tongue and forcing her on the defensive. He lightly spread her ass cheeks as Yukari tiptoed up to them with a strap on already in place, lubed and ready to go.
Yukari came to with a quiet groan, she refused to open her eyes to the disappointing sight of an empty living room, she was so sure Yuka would have run already. She was getting ready to get up and find Ryan to try and finish their fun when she heard the soft commanding voice of her boyfriend and the almost silent moans of Yuka. Holy shit, she's still here and into this, Yukari thought in excitement. She quietly got off of the couch and padded towards she and Ryan's bedroom and went for the sex drawer of her dresser. She pulled out the strap on that she had never thought she would get to use again and spread a bit of lube on it. She smiled as she tiptoed up to Yuka and watched Ryan spread her cheeks. She stepped up to Yuka and pushed the tip of the strap on into her puckered back door hole, "Hey there sexy girl," she whispered into Yuka's ear feeling the girl slightly tense up.

Yuka winked at Ryan seeing how elated he was by having her with them. She did not even realize that Yukari had woken up. Yuka felt him go all the way inside of her as she moved against him. They were fucking like teens in heat right now. She was loving this. "I might let you mock-rape me again.. Tasty stuff honestly... She said as she was about to kiss him but he had other ideas; he gave her a french and then she felt Yukari come up behind her and insert the dildo into her. She pressed against the two of them loving both inside of her. "Oh god... Yes.... mmmmhhh!" She kissed Ryan furiously as she rocked back and forth against both of them going wild loving the sudden intrusion.

Yukari started kissing the back of Yuka's neck as she thrust hard and fast into Yuka's ass. She listened with glee as Yuka muffled more and more moans, groans, and screams with Ryan's lips. Sucking hard on the side of Yuka's neck Yukari left a hickey of her own on Yuka's neck next to Ryan's.
"I'll let you take me with this thing next, you and Ryan owe me that much," she laid a kiss on the hickey as Yuka movements froze at her first orgasm, "just don't try to knock me out this time okay?"
Ryan was thrusting up into Yuka's fluttering pussy as hard as Yuka was thrusting onto his dick. The idea of mock rape was a new one to him but for some reason it turned him on like nothing ever had before. He couldn't bring himself to break the amazing lip lock he was in with Yuka to tell her anything at the moment but once they could calm down a bit he would run his idea by her and see if she would be into it. Currently all he could do was to just keep thrusting into her and kiss her for all he was worth, suddenly her vice like walls squeezed for all they were worth and he felt his Yuka-chan cum, hard.

Yuka felt Yukari enter her ass as she pressed herself against both of them moaning into Ryan's mouth. The initial pain was bearable though the pleasure on top of it only made her more wanting of it. Once the kiss ended she replied. "oh... hey if you fuck me underwater then I'd happily ravage your ass dear... I wound like such a guy saying that..." She laughed. "And I'd love to make you go unconscious from the pure feeling of it; come on; where is the fun if you don't pass out in ecstasy... I'd love for you guys to do that to me..." She said as she grabbed her own breast; she was still more sensitive than normal and that made her touch feel all that much better. Yuka then continued to go at the two of them as she climaxed... This one though once again set off her animalistic movements against them both... She wanted more; NOW.

Yukari smirked against Yuka's neck, excitement spiked thru her body as she watched Yuka begin to go wild. Continuing her all out assault on Yuka's ass she pulled Yuka's hair and stretched the poor girl back to a point of mild pain which seemed to only fuel the fire. "Only way I want to pass out from now on is with you and Ryan taking both my holes at once," she growled into Yuka's ear, "I want you to go wild on my poor ass. Make me pay for perving your tight little ass for the past few years." As she finished say this she delivered a firm swat to one of the ass cheeks, enjoying the way it jiggled from the action.
Ryan felt disappointed at the loss of the very nice, sexy, kinky, tongue filled kiss he had been enjoying. He gave a smirk of his own as he listened to Yukari talk to Yuka, he continued his own brutal assault from below, meeting Yuka's thrusting hips as hard as he possibly could, rendering the poor girl half delirious from pleasure. "You know babe," he said to Yukari knowing that on some level Yuka could still hear him, "I think she has a major kinky exhibition streak that she is not telling us about. Maybe our little Yuka-chan wants a little bit of public action?"

"I think we both wouldn't mind passing out together though..." Yuka said to Yukari She didn't get anything else out though due to her mind being elsewhere now though. As she slapped Yuka's ass She turned around to her glaring at her and went faster against them both eventually feeling her body go into a sort of lost mode between all the different signals she was getting she didn't seem to know what to do at this point. Sex in public... Yuka would consider the idea as long as it was not too obvious; she did not want to get caught though.

Yukari bit into Yuka's neck, almost to the point of drawing blood. She couldn't believe how fast Yuka was able to move while she was half delirious with pleasure. "Fuck, yes, faster you sexy thing, take my boyfriends cum again. We'll both pass out from pleasure from his cock," Yukari said as she threw herself at Yuka as hard and fast as Yuka was thrusting back into her. Yukari grabbed Yuka's cheek and forced her head around and locked lips in a kinky french kiss that left Ryan moaning at the hot sight, Yukari brought her arms around Yuka and took both of her breasts into her hands and began to twist and tug on Yuka's rock hard nipples.
Ryan continued to slam up into Yuka as hard as he could, he had felt Yuka clench him harder at the suggestion of some public action. He had been focusing on Yuka's soaked pussy when he heard Yuka's moans become muffled and looked up. Yukari obviously had her tongue jammed down Yuka's throat, he couldn't stop the moan that left his throat at the sight of the kinky kiss and Yukari's words. He brought one of his hands up to Yuka's clit and began to rub it in tight circles with his thumb. He threw his head back and let out a louder moan at Yuka's tight squeezes and what sounded like screams into Yukari's mouth.

Yuka felt Yukari bite into her neck and that only made her move faster and faster. "Fuck me into a sea of pleasure my love!" She yelped as she pressed herself against both of them and started making out with Yukari furiously. The two girls were both ravaging each other right now and though Yuka was riding Ryan equally as fast it was like he was just an audience member as the two girls destroyed each other. Yuka moaned aloud as she felt him enter her as well. The pure sex was to die for and at the mention of public sex; the idea or rather at least concept of it was interesting to Yuka but the fear of being seen was something different entirely... The allure of potentially being seen was something she wanted and to her that would make it really hot; just like their initial meeting even if it was not with her consent it was still awesome in some ways. As Ryan started to play with her clit Yuka just got wetter and wetter seemingly losing her mind and almost seeming animalistic as this point like something out of a porn film.

Yukari brought one of her hands back up to Yuka's neck and applied light pressure, she smirked internally at the moan she heard leave Yuka's lips. Her other hand traveled south, down the smooth plains of skin covered in sweat, she delighted in the feel of the slight muscle she felt twitching under her hand. Yukari finally reached her intended target, Yuka's hip, she simply placed her hand on the smooth skin and began to rub in circles with the tips of her fingers. As she continued to drive hard into Yuka, Yukari wondered just how much more the poor girl could take.
Ryan had sat up when Yukari had moved her hands and began to suck on one of the perky bouncing nipples. The groan of pleasure that he got spurred him on to bring the over stimulated girl to another peak of pleasure. The combination of so many pleasure points being hit at once finally paid off as he felt Yuka's internal muscles lock around him in a death grip before his cock and balls where covered in Yuka's clear fluids, Ryan held on for the ride as she seemed to buck, grind, and bounce harder than ever.

Yuka felt Yukari go to choke her lightly and moaned into her lips as she did the same. Yuka felt her body reacting even more as she was being teased in addition to everything else that was being done to her. When Ryan sat up and went at her nipples Yuka started to explode as she rode them both faster.

Ryan slammed into Yuka and shot his cum, as he ejaculated his length brough him near her womb, so when his rocketed out it shot straight into her womb. Which, combined with Yuka's heightened staight caused her to begin to squirt. Ryan let loose a primal roar at the feeling and shoved harder trying to impregnate Yuka, even though it was useless.
Yukari meanwhile continued to slam in and out of Yuka's clenching ass, since it was a strap-on she couldn't feel Yuka's body attempting to stop the cock that was over stimulating it.

As the two went at her hard and she felt Ryan's release the sex was seriously getting violent and rough. Her body actually couldn't take it as she started releasing again herself climaxing but feeling him slam at her cervix was uncomfortable; the amount of pleasure she was getting was enough to make her not really care but the realization that she was reaching her limit was starting to come out. Yuka turned around as best she could trying to kiss Yukari and getting her attention so they could make out in this odd position but her head could only turn so much. The sounds at this point too were moans and grunts from all three; the sex was becoming more primal than anything right now.

Back
Top Bottom