Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night To Remember (RisaXSeph/ dwalls21)

Damn you babe, Yukari thought. "Well lets put it like this," she said stepping in front of Yuka, "if I woke up next to you naked in bed, I sure wouldn't be kicking you out." She then gave Yuka a quick peck on the lips and ran for her apartment hoping her friend would try to attack for the her sneak attack.

Ryan was currently walking, where he was going he didn't even know. He had sneaked past the 2 girls while they were talking. He was currently deep in thought about what had happened and what would happen, he was sure it was just a matter of time before Yuka called the cops. He wasn't running per say, just trying to clear his head, still it confused him why the cops hadn't picked him up yet, was it possible that Yuka had actually liked and enjoyed herself last night?

Yuka falls behind Yukari not going to tackle her or anything but follows her until she gets to her apartment door. Upon going inside she stops Yukari from closing the door and comes inside. "And he does too... Even if that does not excuse what he did... call him here before I change my mind and decide to murder him again..." She said grinning. She did not realize he came by them as it was on her blind-side and she was too focused on Yukari to realize.

Yukari stepped up to Yuka and wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her again. Pulling out her phone she snapped a pic of the two in a lip lock and texted Ryan having seen him sneak off. "Don't know what you did but you opened up her kinky side, I think this is going down, GET HOME NOW!!!!" then tossed her phone on the couch. Laying down she pulled Yuka down with her, still in a pretty steamy lip lock, as she let her tongue probe Yuka's lips she mentally fist pumped in victory.

Ryan was slowly walking back towards the apartments when his phone started to vibrate in his pocket. He saw he had a text message from Yukari, when he opened up the message his jaw about hit the floor. He took off at a dead run to get home faster, slipping his phone back in his pocket he rounded the corner and saw the building, just another minute and he'd be in heaven, he hoped.

As Yukari pulled Yuka down with her Yuka straddled her and slowly explored her body with her hands giving her a kiss that was filled with passion. "So you have been holding back on me... You know that isn't cool... Should have said something awhile ago..." She began to explore her friend's body. She wanted to make things romantic, give time and not just go straight through this like it was an every day thing... because for her it wasn't.

Yukari let her hands slip under Yuka's hoodie and let her fingers dance across her friends tight and toned skin. She brought her lips towards Yuka's delicious looking neck, she trailed her lips along the creamy flesh giving quick kisses and nips of teeth, basking in the breathy gasps and moans Yuka let slip. "Mmmm, yes I have been holding back, been perving your ass for about a year now, what are you gonna do spank me?" Yukari was awash in the feelings of her friend, she didn't even hear the door open or a hoodie being thrown to the floor, an action that would normally send her into a rage at Ryan but now it fell to the side.

Ryan burst thru the door to a very hot sight. His sexy girlfriend, stretched out on the couch with another equally sexy girl on top of her. After his hoodie was thrown to the ground he looked at the ground again and was met with a pair of what looked like angry eye's, Yuka's not Yukari's. He gulped, maybe this was just a set up to take him down.

Yuka took off her hoodie to make it easier for Yukari to do what she was trying to do. She exchanged kisses with her until she moved to going at her neck. Yuka held her close and then replied to her. "Oh; no... I won't spank you... I'll do much worse..." Yuka then nuzzled her as she was giving her the attention she deserved. Yuka iniitally did not hear someone come in but at a hoodie being dropped she pulled her attention from Yukari for a moment to see Ryan; she glared at him. "So have you come to rape your girlfriend and drag her off to some snuff production evil one or are you here for me?" She watched him intently.

Ryan froze, he had expected hostility, hell to be honest the fact that he wasn't dead or in cuffs was astounding. He wasn't sure what to answer with so settled for looking at his feet and shuffling about nervously. He heard a scoff from the couch and looked over, Yukari had placed a hand on Yuka's cheek and turned her head, "Ok I get that your pissed off but honestly, drop it or I'm gonna spit roast you and either the real deal or a strap on is going in the back door unlubed. Got it?" With that she pulled Yuka back down onto her laying both back onto the couch. she moved on of her hands around to cup one of Yuka's tits enjoying the moans she drew from the girl. Yukari decided that Yuka shouldn't get to have all the fun and then reached down the removed her hoodie as well, allowing her uncovered perky B-cups to be seen.

Yuka looked at Yukari as she drew her to look at her. "So you wanna take my ass do you... So dirty... He is lucky he took me though without my permission; if it was another girl she probably would have actually called the cops on him or something... I'll let you fuck me in the ass any time you want though dear... Since he already claimed it... He gets to redeem himself by actually claiming me... with my permission..." Yuka said referring to him having her womanhood. Yuka was teasing him though about things though. She still felt that if he actually wanted her he should do it properly but that was his choice.

Ryan let out the breath he was holding, relieved that he wasn't about to die. Walking around the couch he placed his knees behind the girls and began to trail kisses up Yuka's back, trailing both hands around to play with her mouthwatering tits. Yukari went back to feasting on Yuka's neck, she let her hands wander back to Yuka's ass and began to ease down her sweatpants. Thanks to years of yoga and gymnastics she was pretty flexible, she brought her feet up to the waistband of Ryan's sweatpants and pushed them down as well, since he wasn't wearing boxers his dick sprang out free to both her and Yuka.

Yuka sat up for a minute taking off her bra; she assumed her sweatpants were next but she would let them go as she was not really caring if either of them saw the rest of her at this point; they had access to the most important parts anyway. She then let Yukari continue to go at her neck. If Yuka wasn't lucky she was going to have so many hickies that everyone would know someone had claimed her. The movements to her ass made her bite her lower lip and let out a moan. Yuka then said. "You know you want to get a strap and join your boyfriend in taking me for real huh..." She said pulling Yukari's head up and nuzzling her as she kissed her again and then moved down to nipping her neck and biting a little bit while sucking too hopeful she could leave her mark on Yukari.

Yukari threw her head back closing her eyes, the thought of actually fucking Yuka's ass was so damn erotic. She could not wait to do all the dirty things she had planned with Ryan and Yuka. Grabbing a handful of hair she gently tipped Yuka's head backwards as she lend up a bit and brought their lips together, reaching behind Yuka she lined Ryan's cock up with her ready entrance and gave Ryan a nod.

Ryan, seeing the nod, started pushing, thinking he was lined up with Yukari. He heard a gasp and looked down, he was easing himself into Yuka, he leaned himself down onto her back, bracing his weight on his hands he gently pushed the two girls closer together and began to slowly thrust into the soaked pussy. Pleasure was all he could think of as the two girls began to move against each other.

As Yuka was nibbling her neck she felt Yukari pull her back by her hair and kiss her. She shook lightly as she closed her eyes taking in the feeling of this as she let out a moan then she felt something and noticed Ryan’s manhood was now inside of her. He then started pressing into her as she was holding on to Yukari making their bodies rub against each other. She held the kiss for longer making it so Yukari could not escape her mouth as she pressed them both against the softness of the couch they were fucking on. “You’re mine!” Yuka thought as she gave Yukari tongue. Even in spite of last nights non-consensual madness Yuka couldn’t help but feel grateful for how erotic this girl was. Her boyfriend taking her again without her knowing was even more erotic too. She did consent this time after all obviously practically forcing her friend to fuck the shit out of her anyway… What couple would not enjoy something like this.

Yukari moved her hands down to her own sweatpants and pulled them down as far as she could, which wasn't far. As her hands left 2 other pairs of hands took over and she was able to free her right leg, Ryan meanwhile pushed Yuka's sweatpants down far enough for the poor over stimulated girl to remove her left leg. With more freedom granted, Yukari placed her right foot down on the ground and started to grind her soaked center up into Yuka's. Ryan allowed a little more of his weight to squish the two beauties below him together, this also had the added benefit of giving him more access to Yuka's neck which he took full advantage of, nibbling, kissing, and sucking the skin he could reach. Not wanting to increase speed, he instead put more power behind his thrust, causing the girls to grind against each other more. Something they both greatly enjoyed if the moans were anything to go by.

It seemed the others wanted to remove the rest of her clothes.. With how hot she was running right now Yuka really didn't care. feeling every little movement against her hypersensitive body as she had reached heightened arousal was making this whole thing so much more worth it right now. Then Ryan made it even "worse" but Yuka by making the girl's grinding just that much more pleasurable by forcing them closer together. With Yukari's movements against her and Ryan taking her it would only be a matter of time before she succumbed to her orgasm that was fast approaching.

Yukari removed her lips from Yuka's, the two reasons she did was to 1 feast on Yuka's neck again, which she did immediately, right where Ryan had left his hickey last night on her pulse point, and the second reason was because she wanted to her Yuka in the throws of passion. Yukari was not disappointed, moans, gasps, and curses was what left the over stimulated girl, who would have begged her quite, shy friend was so foul mouthed. Well they say its always the quite ones and why did it seem like her neck was bent back slightly and was Yuka now full weight on her. What Yukari didn't realize was that Ryan was now using his hands to no longer support himself above the girls and was instead using one hand to grab and pull Yuka's hair and his other hand was spanking the poor girl. He had also had enough with the slow paced shit and had sped up but kept the same power to his thrust, in doing so neither realized they were pushing the poor girl further along the knife edge between pain and pleasure. Yuka was approaching a screaming squirting orgasm, and judging from the sounds she was making she was enjoying it.

Yuka felt sort of frustrated when Yukari removed herself from her mouth. She wanted to kiss more. Yukari had moved to attacking her neck again at the same point Ryan had. "Oh... c'mon..." Yuka whined making her protest known even if it wasn't really taht much of a protest. As Ryan moved into her faster and faster her voice got to a point that she couldn't do anything but moan and pant in pleasure... Getting out words in between the noises of passion was impossible and she knew it. Yuka spoke with the little bit of voice she could of how much of a whore she felt like right now and how bad these two were for supporting her new addiction. Yuka was nearly being crushed against Yukari now though and being attacked. Yuka did like the pressure of her hair being pulled though and it brought her into a state of along with everything else was releasing micro-orgasm after micro-orgasm. Yuka finally let out. "Just ravage the god given life out of me then damn it you too... GO DAMN IT!!!" There was a demanding tone to her voice.

Yukari smiled against Yuka's neck as she let loose her screams. Pulling Yuka down to face level again, "Well then if your such a whore I guess you'll just have to be our whore then," and slammed her lips against Yuka's, following her up as Ryan continued to pull her hair slightly harder and harder as he lost himself in the feeling of her internal muscle spasms. Ryan was pulling the two girls up, Yuka to her knees and Yukari to sit up. Once that was accomplished he wrapped his arms around Yuka pulling her back flush against his chest and thrust as hard and as fast as he could into her. Yukari kept making out with the poor girl as more screams, moans, and what sounded like curses tried to leave her lips. But what really set her off was when Ryan sick of the constant fluttering and desperate to let loose in Yuka again, lent down and bit Yuka's neck not hard enough to draw blood but enough to set off Yuka's first major orgasm of the their hopeful relationship.

Yuka grinned back at Yukari "Just take me on a date first before you ram it in my ass hun..." She teased Yukari after their kiss that was. When Ryan lifted her up Yuka felt him wrap his arms around her holding her there up against him fully. She muttered nonsense combined with a lot of sexual cursing. She shook again as he continued his assault; which at this point that is definitely what he was doing... She was too in pleasure-ville to care though especially when he hardly bit her. She pulled her neck back letting him get easier access as she moaned out hard clamping down on him again as her body got lose in a tingling sensation that usually came before her orgasm and then she seemingly lost herself for a moment there basically forgetting everything around her, eve where she was as her back arched against him her world only him right now as she erupted into a feverish set of convulsions against him. She even stopped breathing for a moment as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Ryan came to an almost halt as her convulsing walls squeezed him to the point of almost pain and he loved it. "God Yuka I can't hold back anymore I'm sorry in advance," he said to her, "Yukari, move." His surprised girlfriend moved off of the couch and Ryan attacked, he pushed Yuka back down to the couch, pulled her hair hard, with his free hand he started to choke her, and mindless to everything except what the young woman under him seemed to want he sunk his teeth into her neck breaking the skin. Completing all of that, he started to actually fuck her, fast hard and brutal. There wasn't any other way to describe what he was doing, there were no words said, the room was filled with the sounds of slapping skins, breathless moans, curses, and demands. Yukari watched this with wide eyes, this was what she had wanted Ryan to do to her for the longest time. She had never brought it up cause she thought he wouldn't want to do all of this to her. She blindly walked over and got on Ryan's back, kissing his neck and around his ear she said to him loud enough for Yuka to hear, "Yes, fuck her, fuck her like an animal, like how I want you to fuck me while she watches, claim her as ours, ruin her for other men. I fucking want her as our girlfriend, put your fucking child in her if you have to, just make, her, ours!!!"

Yuka felt him stop as she finished her climax but then he apologized. She was about to ask why he was apologizing but then it was quite obvious as he took her with such a vigor and then started to become seemingly ravenous as he actually bit her drawing blood. Her eyes widened especially after the choking that resulted shortly thereafter in this bite. She wanted to squeak in protest after he drew blood but couldn't as his movements were becoming violent. The mixture of pleasure and pain was toe curling and led to her not being able to control herself again; not against him in sex but her breathing and moans. She was quite lost in them now hardly able to control her breathing. She was so distracted by the force being used on her that she had not even heard Yukari speak or her request for Ryan to make her theirs; the last part would have alarmed her if she were able to pay attention... pregnancy... was not on her list of past times.

Ryan removed his mouth from Yuka's neck and removed enough pressure from her neck to allow the poor girl to breathe. Turning to his beyond horny girlfriend he said to her in almost a deadpan voice, "Babe not everyone gets off on the idea of pregnancy like you do. That would have to be something Yuka decided about, not you wanting her to be ours, if you want her that bad then we should just ask her." While saying all of this he never stopped his brutal pace, finished saying his piece he squeezed Yuka's throat again and returned to the delicious meal that was her neck. He sunk his teeth back into the tender flesh and let his tongue bath the area between his teeth. His hand left her throat and headed towards her tits, as he reached his intended target he grabbed a hardened nipple and began to role it between his fingers. With his teeth no longer bathing in blood he enjoyed his neck meal much better now.
Yukari had by now had moved down to the almost minuscule space between couch and Yuka's hips and wiggled herself in. As she looked up she was met by the sight of Yuka's clit, she tilted her head back into the cushion and was able to take and little button of nerves into her lips and begin to suck on it while her own hands drifted down to her own neglected pussy.

Yuka smirked as he continued to go at her. She was grateful for the breath but wanted more of what he was giving her. The whole comment about pregnancy still did not register with her. Yuka continued to go at him harder as he spoke as if non-verbally telling him to fuck her more. At this point she would want him to unload inside of her but that is because she was not thinking rationally at all. When he returned to choking her Yuka tensed around him for a moment as her eyes were fully glazed over by this point. The return to biting also resulted in a squeal of joy from the girl as she had been driven primal by his assaults. Once her grabbed her nipple and began playing with it she tried to wraith around on his dick only to have her clit licked.... She squealed emphatically as she climaxed again. Temporarily the world entirely disappeared; including the people that were fucking her... All that existed was pleasure. She even stopped breathing for that brief moment as he continued choking her. One might mistake her ecstasy locked body for a corpse aside from the convulsing as she was so gone for that moment. She soon returned to the world exhausted for a brief moment only to be rewarded by her body with more energy as a result of all the sex. One good thing about being a girl; you could just keep going and going and going...

Yukari started kissing up Yuka's smooth stomach on her way to her her yummy nipples. She brought her legs up around Yuka's hips, squeezing her knees together against the delightful hips she took a nipple into her mouth and began to roll and bite it. One hand wrapped around the side of Yuka's stomach and the other easily reached down to play with her clit more, growling her in head, Mine, mine, she is all mine, only share with Ryan.
Ryan, feeling Yukari taking up the other nipple, moved his hand back to Yuka's throat and squeezed rather hard, determined to hear her squeal again. His teeth sunk in a little bit harder still not breaking the skin, his other hand still wrapped in her hair pulled a bit harder still drawing her neck backwards just a bit more allowing his hungry mouth to move a little more towards her pulse point, which he could feel under his hand that he was chocking her with. Her heartbeat was fast, combined with the new backward thrusts she was giving was a clear sign that this girl was primed and ready to blow. Had he been paying a bit better attention he may have felt the slightly bony thing the tip of his dick was barely touching, but so lost in the pleasure and feel of the girl below he was he never even registered what he was slamming into as hard as he could.

As Yuka felt the couple literally attacking her at every possible point except anal sh shook and seemingly bounced back and forth against the two as they took her and made her think only of what they were doing. Yuka was so inexperienced and so not expecting this much action that she was caught unprepared. She moaned feeling her neck be nibbled at, her breasts be toyed with playing special attention to her nipples on the small things and then her tip... oh got that felt so good.... Her hair being pulled and her being choked... How were they managing to bombard her like this... This was the only thing she was able to think before she climaxed again seemingly entering a chain of them the world once again disappearing form the girl's vision.

Yukari felt Yuka's body shake and bounce between them and backwards into Ryan, mindless to everything but her pleasure. She continued to work on Yuka's pleasure points as she felt the poor girl's juice start to gush and squirt out in rivers. As she worked on Yuka's other nipple she helped her move with the hand around her stomach, slamming her backwards faster and harder into her boyfriend.
Ryan was being squeezed from all angles, Yuka's hungry pussy was at this point seemingly begging for its creamy reward for the hard work it had put forth. The latest orgasm had achieved what would always happen, Ryan could feel his own release fast approaching. A very tiny part of his mind was screaming at him to pull out, most of his mind was howling at him to cum inside of her. Slamming into Yuka as hard and as deep as he could, tip of his dick pressed up against the hard bit, Yuka's womb, he let loose a roar as his cum rocketed out, ejaculating straight into the warm, fertile place. Panting like he had just run 5 miles, Ryan released his almost death grip on both hair and neck, wrapping his heavy arms around the body under him he rolled onto his side towards the back of the couch. Laying there panting, he allowed his hands to gently stroke the panting shaking body he pressed against his chest. Feeling a soft, small hand on his cheek, he let his head be pulled down slightly and felt a soft set of lips press against his own.
Yukari watched the two and rolled onto her own side pressing into Yuka's front side, she wrapped her arms around Yuka and threw a leg over Ryan's hip. Waiting for Yuka and Ryan to calm down, she softly ran her hands up and down Yuka's sweaty body, poking and tugging at Yuka's nipple every once in awhile enjoying the gasps and moans she drew out of the overstimulated girl. She watched the soft, almost romantic kiss between the two before she tapped Yuka on the shoulder when she stopped and turned to look Yukari asked her with a smile, "Enjoying yourself?" At her nod Yukari's smile got bigger as she said, "My turn!!"

Back
Top Bottom