Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::Hᴀ, I ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ!::.. [Sɪɢʀ & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ)

Scarlet shifted as she paced alongside him, almost uncomfortably as he was bringing up some good points. What would she do after his demise? There wasn’t anything near his rank to capture, let alone waste time to hunt. He was unique, one of a kind, and perhaps it was more than his rank that captivated her to follow him. Softly she nibbled at the flesh of her lips, tempted to say bizarre words until she chewed them away, rethinking her train of thought before coming to terms with more suitable words.

“You’re right. I don’t know what I’ll do after all of… this.” Tightly her hands clenched her forearms, whitening the skin around her grasp from the force. She hadn’t thought this far ahead, never really taking his capture into consideration as it seemed so far out of reach, but here he was, conversating with her. She didn’t want it to end and felt herself growing more attached to him as they spent some time together.

“You caught me, I’m tongue-tied.” Scarlet admitted to defeat, coyly lifting her hands up in a sign of surrender, but slowly she brought them back down, lips that were once perked into a smile seeping down to form a frown. “I really don’t know what I’ll do.”

Hearing nothing but silence, Eligos looked at Scarlet to see the conflict that was reflected in her features. It seemed that his words had cut deeper than he intended to, not foreseeing such a reaction from the huntress. Approaching her as she admitted to be lost, Eligos could see how frail her doubt made her look, something that felt somewhat sorry, but also weirdly endearing. It was cute seeing her admit defeat for once, but Eligos could see that she was really troubled with the idea, she wasn't playing when her smile faded into a frown, a simple gesture that made his heart sink.

Stepping closer to her, Eligos raised Scarlet's head with his right hand, making the slightly smaller woman look straight into his eyes. Dejection and surprise on her face, she seemed really confused to him, and even if he was possibly the worst person to offer support at that moment, Eligos didn't want to look at Scarlet like that. "After chasing me over and over and over..." he started to talk, glaring straight into her eyes. "Even if I let you escape as amusement, even if you knew that I could kill you, you never surrendered" he said, feeling somewhat odd by praising his enemy. "And you aren't going to do it now" he decided.

Noticing how close they were, how his hand still lingered on her chin so close to her lips, Eligos took a step back and turned around, overcome with a strange warmth he didn't understand. "I don't mean that you should release me and continue our game, it's not that obvious a ruse" he said, trying to calm down. Why did Scarlet rile him up like that? That wasn't the ire of seeing his captor feel down, that was something else he couldn't quite wrap his mind around. "But maybe..." Eligos felt tempted to talk, to complete his story, but no, it was too soon. Even if Scarlet felt really lost he couldn't share that with her, not now, maybe never. "We have a few days ahead of us, right?" he asked for confirmation in a lighter tone, even if it sounded a bit fake. "I'm sure we can come up with something-" he paused, startled by a noise in the woods.

The same finger that was no long ago in Scarlet's chin now was vertically crossing Eligos' lips, signaling for silence. Tapping one of his ears afterwards and pointing into the thicket besides the path, he started to focus on listening, sure that he had heard something off. Not quite the leaves rustling, or some branches snapping, something far from a sound of nature, as they were words. "I think we are not alone" he whispered as low as he could.

Eligos’s sudden pause made Scarlet straighten her posture as she knew something was off by his disposition. As he pursed his lips in a soft “shh”, her orbs scanned into the direction he motioned at, eyes fixed on the thicket. Scarlet had no time to play hide-and-seek, quick to stride forth to see the mystery behind the covert. The closer she stood, the more of an outline of a shadow she could see. “Step out.” She commanded, not getting the response that she wanted.

Leaning over, she would see the two that attempted to hide, not doing that decent of a job at it but it was the effort that counts. “What do you think you two are doing here?” She asked the males that crouched over, steadily standing on their feet with a smirk painted on their lips.

“We’re sorry miss, but we had to see if this was true.” One of them spoke up, placing a tight fist against his lips to muffle the chuckle. Raising her brow, she was clueless as to what he was talking about, until the other male glanced over at Eligos, eyes observing him from head-to-toe before chuckling himself. The more she inspected the men the more she realized how similar in nature they appeared to Eligos. More than likely they were fellow demons, showing up for giggles.

“There’s nothing to see here, so I suggest you two run along.” Scarlet spoke in an annoying tone, paying the two no mind as they acted like high schoolers. As she pivoted around to take their leave, on of them took this as a good time to stop her, stepping in front of her with a playful grin.

“Why leaving so soon? If you’re strong enough to catch Eligos, what makes you think that we’re any different?”

If Scarlet had anything to say about Eligos' words, Eligos' touch, nothing was voiced as the moment was cut short by a suspicious noise that put both of them on guard. Being the huntress she was, Scarlet soon found the source of the noise, faster than Eligos could without magic assistance, as it turned out they were two men, looking deceptively young. Eligos was aware at the moment, since even if his powers were dampened, it didn't took one to recognize one, as their choice of black outfits, the markings and piercings on the skin, the menacing attitude... They were demons, no doubt. None of them seemed to be even close to his older might, but being low ranked only made you all the more bitter, vicious and dangerous.

"You vermin, who do you work for?" Eligos demanded to know, receiving only giggles for an answer. It wasn't uncommon for higher demons employing the service of lower ones, even if they weren't to be trusted beyond their own ambitions, but could come useful from time to time. Eligos despised that practice, so he had never ruled over other demons, but if they were there, something more than just curiosity had to be behind the decision. For starters, how did they find them so quickly? It was true that his fight against the dragon could have brought some unwanted attention, but even so, Eligos suspected a bigger power was behind that.

All his thoughts and worries took the backseat as soon as Scarlet's way was impeded by one of the demons, the other one circling around them, looking like a lazy cat for some, but like a dangerous predator for the ones aware of his nature. "Scarlet..." he mumbled. What was he going to say? Recommend her to be careful? She knew better than that. It was a wild guess to decide if she could best them or not, Eligos thought she was able to, but the risk of ending in their hands was there, and there wasn't nothing Eligos could do to help. For a moment, even if it was something that he had never done, he imagined what would be Scarlet's fate if she ended defeated in the hands of those demons, and the idea infuriated him.

"Scarlet, don't risk it, release me so I can help..." Eligos begged, feeling embarrassed to do so before the demons, but it was better than the alternative.

Scarlet’s eyes darted back and forth to the demons, then back to Eligos. His proposition unsettled her, but the way he spoke was… different. Did he really care about her safety? Was he going to flee and leave her there to die? It was two against one, and admittedly, Scarlet could never fight off two demons, regardless of their rank. It was different if it were one, but double means more trouble on her end.

She was torn on what to do as she grasped at her daggers that were sheathed against her pants. Even her movements didn’t phase them, eyes still hungrily glowering over their prey. She felt undertrained, uneven as they closed in the space around her. Her heart raced, breathing picking up pace. She had no choice but to get his help, uncaring to what would happen in the end.

Waving her hand over the cuffs, they would glow before unclasping, falling to the ground. The sudden movement of her hands spiked one of the demon’s interests, quickly lunging into her as she pressed her up against the base of a tree. The impact was so severe that bark broke from the tree, a raspy pained moan leaving her mouth as the air was knocked out from her lungs. With that, his claw-like hands entangled around her throat, giving her eyes a quick wink before tossing her like a ragdoll on the grass.

"Quick... there is no time..." Eligos pleaded, his eyes darting from the overconfident demons to Scarlet's eyes. The fallen angel noticed that he had never seen Scarlet like that, so full of doubt. Pain sometimes, even by his own hand. Bravery of course, even when she faced him with little chance to succeed. Smiling, like when they had breakfast that morning as well. Even peaceful, before sleep. But never had he seen such doubt, such insecurity on her. Not only the demons were troublesome, but he could see that Scarlet didn't know if releasing him would turn two menaces into three.

Being honest, Eligos didn't even think what would happen if she released him. Well, that wasn't true, he had a quite clear notion of the immediate results of that, but how things would continue once the dust had settled was something that didn't bother his mind at the moment. With an act born from a decision Eligos couldn't quite understand yet, Scarlet waved a hand over the cuffs, releasing him. By the time the cuffs hit the ground, Eligos was himself once more, feeling the power surge through his body, back to who he was before he had met Scarlet.

And yet, it wasn't the same. He expected his humanity to dissolve in the ocean that was his demonic might, the vast power of the corruption of his angelic nature, but it seemed that even if it had been barely a day, Eligos had been irreversibly changed. He could just flee from there in the blink of an eye, or join those two demons in the torment of the one that humbled him reducing the once proud Eligos to a mere mortal. But he wasn't going to do any of those, finding the notion sickening. Him! The one who laid waste to entire kingdoms!

"No" he mused, standing between Scarlet and the demon that thrown her away in a split second, holding him by both wrists, looking at those hands that touched Scarlet's neck. A twisted gesture of disgust warped Eligos' face, aware that it was merely a day ago when he tried to choke Scarlet himself with his own hands. "Disgusting" he muttered, addressing both the foe in his grasp and his past self, a wet crunch of flesh and bone punctuating his word as Eligos used his notorious might to shatter the demon's arms. Black blood tainted the grass, flowing from where shattered bone tore through the skin.

"No time for giggles now? Why do you want to leave so soon?" Eligos asked, his voice dripping with a cruelty he rarely displayed. His hands raised the injured demon by the neck, paying no attention to the other one or Scarlet. Raised in the air, the demon was kicking the air in a vain attempt to flee as his mangled arms dangled useless at his sides. "What makes you think I'm any different?" he mocked, returning the words he uttered before killing him with a simple gesture. It wasn't as much as Eligos had snapped his neck before letting the lifeless form hit the ground like a lifeless wet husk, but he almost tore his head off, now hanging by little more than a bit of skin.

As she laid immobilized on the grassy soil, her eyes shot up to see the well-known demon in his glory, the power surging through his core as it was regained with a simple removal of two cuffs. She couldn’t picture a more beautiful sighting; seeing the demonic form she had always been chasing, and her heart jolted in her chest. The moment was cut short to see his anger fueling his actions, effortlessly disabling the demon before him, serving as an example of what will happen to the other demon who stood near.

The lifeless body, head almost severed, rolled only a few feet before her, and her eyes widened to see the product of his destruction. Scarlet regretted her decision as she witnessed how violent he had become, wondering if her fate would be the same, and if not worse, for capturing him. He could resent her, kill her for shaming him.

“What have you done?!” The living demon bellowed, teeth clenched together as he stared at his fallen comrade. The irony scent of blood pierced the surrounding air, and he could only begin to imagine the punishment he would receive. Despite his friend showcasing an example, he disregarded the warning signs and bolted towards Eligos, the impact so chaotic that a ricochet of wind expanded around their forms, the breeze causing Scarlet to wince, unable to stand but instead scooted away to rest by the tree that she was just pressed against.

"I thought you were going to flee back to your master" Eligos sneered, looking at the futile attempts of the lower ranking demon of hurting him. The fallen angel wasn't just back at the peak of his power, he was also angry at the ones that tried to harm Scarlet, even if he didn't have his mind focused on that idea. When they appeared he was interested on knowing who they worked for, who sent them, who else knew his situation. But at that moment, intoxicated by the return of his power and yet knowing how it felt being mortal, being vulnerable, Eligos had nothing else in mind but to lash back at the ones that threatened them. Eligos glanced at Scarlet, resting against a tree, her face a compendium of emotions he now understood all too well. "She seems unharmed. It'll be fast" promised, the other demon opening his eyes wide in horror.

"No! I'll tell you who-" his pleas were cut short, as a purple flash, a blade of magical energy split him in two, both top and bottom parts of him landing at Eligos' feet with a wet thud. With the threat to them disabled, at least for the moment, Eligos darted next to Scarlet with a terrifying blinding speed. His magic had preserved his new clothes unscathed during the short lived battle, but the hellish might he exuded made clear he was no human, but a monster.

"Are you injured?" he asked, a slight tremble on his voice unlikely of the demon. "It's over, we should be safe for now" Eligos insisted, seeing that Scarlet's face was anything but calm, anything but relieved. "Ah..." he sighed, following her eyes to the carnage displayed behind him, then back at her face. "You thought... you didn't trust me... you were just desperate" Eligos realized. He could go, he could just abandon her then and there and fly away. But it wasn't as he couldn't, he didn't want to. Scarlet had got both of them into trouble capturing him, her pride making her step into something that no one could predict the consequences of. Wouldn't it be proper punishment leaving her deal with the consequences of her actions? No. Eligos resisted the temptation to go back to his old self.

"And how could you trust me? I gave you no reason to" he continued. His eyes danced to the cuffs, resting on the ground close to them. "Go on" he said, extending his wrists towards Scarlet, so she could put back the cuffs with ease.

Guilt. It disbursed through her body, to see him look so down about her not believing in him. What was she supposed to do after witnessing him slay two demons before her? And to think, she had no magical abilities to protect her like they did, yet it meant nothing, still fated to death by his hands. Was he hurt, angered? It was hard to tell, but she didn’t want to ask, instead, she kept her eyes glued on him, speechless.

Until he did something unexpected.

His wrists extending outward, inviting her to clasp on the cuffs like before. He wasn’t even putting up a fight. Her eyes darted to his wrists, the cuffs, then back to him, questioning her decision. He brought a lot of good points earlier in the day, and she honestly had a change of heart in that instant. “…No.” She responded, looking down shamefully before standing back up, grasping her cuffs and sealing them away in her pocket.

“What’s the point after all of this? I have nothing afterwards. You were… honestly, all I had.” Scarlet admitted, her back faced towards him as she dug the tip of her shoe into the soil, scoffing at herself. She was truly the weaker one. “What you did, just now,” turning around to face him, her eyes grew misty, a single tear shed against her skin, “It meant a lot, to know that you would go back with your enemy, willingly.” She closed the distance between them, and extending her own arms out, wrapping him in a tight hug, wondering if he could feel the warmth burning inside of her chest.

“That means a lot to me, and I don’t think I have the heart to go on with this anymore.”

"No?" Eligos echoed surprised, his eyes widening as Scarlet got up from the ground, pocketing the cuffs instead of putting them on him. The woman didn't want to restrain him even if it was clear she just released him out of desperation? Was she mad? Perhaps she had hit her head when the demons attacked her, as Eligos couldn't quite understand what was going on and he was still there, holding his wrists out in the air, unable to react to what was going on. Scarlet kept talking herself down, unable to even face him as she berated herself. When Eligos spoke about her hunt before he wasn't aware of how true his words may have been, as Scarlet herself recognized that her goals ended with him.

Eligos' arms fell to his sides as Scarlet turned around, his heart skipping a beat even with all his might when he saw a single tear fall unrestrained down her face, those bright eyes of her shining as they tried to keep her tears at bay. "Ah-" he sighed, surprise upon surprise, as Scarlet closed the distance and trapped Eligos into a tight embrace. Even when she was overpowered in a fight, Eligos had never seen Scarlet as small and weak as she was now, and yet he couldn't even move a muscle, her grip on him heavier than the cuffs themselves, her heat seeping through their clothes, holding him in place. Each and every one of her words were odd and strange to him, but at the same time they rang true and heartfelt, rendering Eligos unable to even flinch, awash with confusing feelings even in that demon form of his.

His breath deepened, growing ragged and unsteady, waving Scarlet in their embrace as his chest heaved more and more. Even without the cuffs, it seemed that Eligos was changed, they had left a mark on him, or so Eligos blamed in the turmoil he felt, unable to sort out what was going on with him, starting to tremble.

Flee.
Embrace.
Flee.
Embrace.
Flee.
Possess!

Mortal feelings clashed with demonic corruption, the fallen angel feeling torn inside, as his different parts fed upon each other without control. Mortals had trouble keeping their feelings under control, their own faults making them use that freedom God gave them to make wrong choices. Now as a released demon he had ultimate freedom to sate those mortal desires he had been aware of while he had the cuffs on, newfound passions and feelings never known misshapen by his fall, twisted into dark desires. His arms were dangling no more, his hands no longer idle.

Eligos hold Scarlet with inhuman strength, pressed tight against him as his hands quickly traveled her body, barely stopping in their hungry path. As he leaned into her, one grazed her thighs before groping her buttocks. The other sneaked between them, kneading one breast before heading lower, stumbling into something metallic, something cold. A thread of awareness, a fine ray of light brought Eligos out of his reverie, out of that dark path he had stumbled upon.

"No!" he yelled, donning the cuffs himself, managing to step back from Scarlet, falling on his ass as he found himself assaulted by the effect of the cuffs again. "You can't come to me like that... you don't know..." Eligos mumbled, shaking his head. "It's not your fault, it's mine. I'm sorry" he quickly corrected. "I never felt like that, I was back being myself, but also... those mortal feelings... with the power I have..." Eligos' hands trembled. "Something is wrong, I can't control myself, not yet" he admitted, his head hanging low.

As Eligos’s fingers violated her body, something within Scarlet didn’t question his actions. True, his grasp on her was uncomfortable as she was not use to his strength around her, but the warmth that seeped into her skin was soothing, something she never imagined feeling radiating off from him.

Subtly, a whisper-like moan left her parted lips, the hot air from her breath caressing his neck. She couldn’t understand what was coming over her. The moment was all too sweet, and she groaned in displeasure when he backed away, watching the cuffs find their way back onto his wrists.

He really was persistent in cuffing himself, regardless of his freedom that she had given him. “Why are you doing this?” She asked, kneeling beside him as he laid fallen on the ground, her hand cupping his chin to point his eyes to her own and not the ground. “I’ll never understand what you’re going through, but the last couple of days…” She paused, biting her lower lip as she fought through a way to find the right words to assemble. “I got to know you better than a demon. I know it’s foolish and ignorant of me to say, but to see your personality shine through and to see something other than a target… It was life changing for me and how I view you as an individual.

Scooting in closer, she would straddle his lap, hands coiled around the nap of his neck as her forehead laid against his, the tips of their noses almost touching, but not quite there yet. “I realized that your life is precious, and I can’t bring myself to take you to my city any longer. Why won’t you just take my offering of freedom?”

Even after how he had treated her, how he had touched her, Eligos was surprised that Scarlett still stepped close to him, kneeling in front of his fallen form, forcing his mortal self to raise eyes until they looked at her inescapable ones. As Scarlett scooted closer, Eligos raised his hands, unsure on where to put them as the huntress was awkwardly close, her body tight against him as he didn't even think of moving, her forehead bumping warm against his. At that distance Eligos could feel the breath of Scarlet's every word, those beautiful lips so close that it was easier to reach for a kiss that avoiding to do so, and yet he kept his composure as she talked.

"There are bits... pieces that you don't know yet..." forehead to forehead, Eligos couldn't move without being forceful, so he couldn't quite lower his head but his eyes averted Scarlet's inquisitive ones. His protests were weak, as he had to convince not only that woman that was on top of his lap, but also himself. Tired, perhaps distracted, Eligos' hands stopped their surprised and raised posture to rest on Scarlet's hips, a surprisingly natural place to find themselves on. "I may be old, very old" Eligos tried to explain. "But being mortal, being human, with all the trappings it entails, it's new to me" he continued, finding the courage to make his eyes look back at her face. "Everything feels like too much. The pain, the thirst and hunger, that wonderful breakfast..." a small smile appeared on his lips for a moment, but it soon turned into an embarrassed frown.

"The lust" he whispered. "Even without the cuffs, all those human needs and desires have found a home in me" Eligos admitted. "And without them, I'd have the power to realize them, even if you didn't want me to. You wouldn't be able to resist..." he tightened his grip on Scarlet's hips, even if it was a vain attempt to make them stop trembling. "I wholeheartedly take your offer of freedom, but please allow me a bit of time to get accustomed to all of this" he sighed, his usually pale skin looking flushed. "My chest feels like it's burning with you so close, I never allowed myself... I never thought..." he mumbled, distracted by something.

It has been a couple of minutes that it had started to react to Scarlet's posture, her presence, that gorgeous body pressed against him, her face all so close, and now Eligos was sporting a bulge on his pants that was pushed against Scarlet given her straddling position. "Ah... I'm sorry... I..." for all his attractive self, how distant and proud he could look, Eligos blushed and stammered like an inexperienced boy.

“I understand.” She responded to his mixed emotions on his newfound appreciation of mortals. A part o her wanted to smile due to his change of heart, but she also wanted to frown, unsure of how he’s truly taking it. Either way, he wouldn’t be the same, and they both knew it.

“Take as much time as you need, okay?” She whispered faintly, as if others were nearby to hear. Her thumb rolled around in circular motions on his cheeks, eyes closed as she savored the touch of his flesh against her fingertip. Slightly, she felt something shift underneath her, and quickly stammered up to brush off what she felt, know what it was but didn’t want to ask, instead she would play it off.

“Sorry? For what?” She coyly placed an innocent hand on the back of her neck, grinning cheekily before pivoting her heals. “We should get going, it’s getting pretty late. C’mon, let’s get going. “

"Ah..." Eligos felt unarmed as Scarlet caressed his face, giving the fallen angel the time and safety he didn't know he needed, getting up from his still sitting form. She was beautiful, he had always know that, but now he was aware, attracted to her, that experience being a mortal filling his blackened heart with newfound life. "No-nothing I guess" he managed to utter as he got up, mesmerized but how she moved on her heels, almost a dance. Eligos didn't want to even blink, capturing every fraction of that moment he would have never seen it coming.

That cheeky grin of hers, that positive force even after what happened between them, even if they still were in the midst of a grisly spectacle caused by him stopping a demonic assault on them. It was heartwarming, playful and brighter than the sun. He was a fallen angel, so it didn't make much sense to be devout now, but for a moment he saw His grace on Scarlet, and understood why mortals were so important. A fleeting moment of comprehension, almost inscrutable, but it didn't last, Eligos far away from His light once more.

Her attitude and her smile were infectious though, and the demon couldn't help but smile as well. Not sly nor mocking, not feral or anticipating, just an honest warm smile. "Hey! Wait for me!" Eligos just said, feeling relieved of a lot of pressure, his voice almost a musical laughter, as he hastened his pace to join Scarlet in her way to... wherever she pleased, if he had to be honest.

As the duo drifted further into the woods another homey town shimmered in the night, inviting them inwards as the chill of the night left Scarlet seeking warmth and shelter. An elegant inn wasn’t far from her line of sight, approaching the entrance before opening it wide enough to let Eligos slide in with her. Like before, she spoke to the receptionist before taking the keys to their bedroom after handing over a small sum of money. This time, the bedroom had two beds, making it easier for them to not have to fight about who was sleeping where.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m beat.” She heaved out an exhausting sigh, nonchalantly scanning over his body to see if he had any wounds from the fight. “Are you injured at all? I didn’t notice anything earlier, but now that we’re out of harms way I can inspect you a little better.”

The walk was a bit awkward, with Eligos not knowing what he should say, or even what he did want to say after what happened. A bit of silence was still welcome, helping him to calm a bit and try to see things with a more relaxed perspective, but he was still slightly flustered. Eligos' life had changed in the last few days twice, and if the first change had been humbling and defeating, something that he had only experienced once before, his current situation was even more bewildering as it was new for him. Not only was he full of newfound human feelings no matter what form he adopted, but he had also developed a liking for the one that brought him down, the one that humiliated him.

It was crazy, but it seemed that he was the only thing Scarlet had, their game of hunter and hunted had ended, but now he was at a loss of what to do and for yet another first time, he didn't trust himself. Soon enough they arrived into a town as the night fell on them like a blanket, a quaint little thing that nonetheless had an inn that wasn't nothing to scoff at, since it was elegant and cozy. Removing his coat, Eligos dropped flat in a bed, sighing as Scarlet voiced similar thoughts of exhaustion. It was true that taking down the demons didn't take much from him, but the shift between mortal to demon and back to mortal left him winded, and his current state was not accustomed to long walks nor the moments of excitation he managed to miraculously dodge.

"I think I'm fine?" Eligos wondered, removing his top and revealing his chest, looking at the clothes for any sign of damage they may have, without noticing how Scarlet looked at him.

Scarlet crouched down as her eyes scanned his form, attempting to find any signs of lacerations or remnants of dried up plasma. He was in the clear as she couldn’t find anything and nodded in approval towards his direction. “You’re good, even if you did have any wounds in your demonic form I’m sure they healed.” Standing upright, she would coyly glance down at the carpeted floor, searching for the right words to say as her thoughts swam endlessly.

“I know this is new to you as it is for me, but I don’t understand why you want to still be in this form.” Gently her palms cupped the cuffs that wrapped around his wrists, wondering why he wanted to be like this. Sure, it was easier to be a demon, but was this really that big of a change for him? Did she even change him? “I don’t want you to die, Eligos.” Bluntly she stated before drawing him into her arms, bringing him in close for a hug. His scent carried its way into her nose, savoring it before pulling away to peer into his hues.

“You could be gone now, go and do what you wish. I’ll still chase after you, but you really got me there earlier today…” Scarlet was referring to his inquire of what she would do after his demise, and all she knew was that he was in her life. “I want to change you in your demonic form too…”

"Yeah, they should be healed if anything, but since I got carried away I wasn't sure..." Eligos agreed weakly, his mind distracted and not thinking about his body much, suddenly feeling vulnerable with his chest exposed in front of Scarlet, even if in his old outfit he didn't wear much more. Eligos wanted to explain his reticence to leave the cuffs on, but had trouble finding the words before Scarlet continued speaking, looking at his wrists, covered by both the magical artifacts and her hands. "I don't-" Eligos was going to echo her words, as he didn't want to die either, not now, but Scarlet's embrace left him breathless until she backed off and looked straight into his eyes.

"I don't know if it's possible..." Eligos averted his eyes, her hopeful face was too much to stare at. "I'm now full of feelings that are new to me, I feel like reborn... but also I can hardly focus" he admitted, managing to look back at Scarlet, an unsteady fire on his eyes. "I'm feeling a very fine line between my voracity over the breakfast, the rage I showed against those demons and..." his eyes wavered, voice unsteady. "Something else. Something new. I think it's... L-L-Lust" the fallen angel admitted, embarrassed, pausing for a moment.

"It's not like I don't know what it entails!" he said as soon as he could manage, a somewhat awkward self defense of his demonic status. One was expected for a demon to be more experienced than that after all. "But out of desire instead of cruelty? Out of consent instead of possession?" he shook his head. "That's a new thing and... I'm afraid that if you release me from the cuffs, you'd be enabling me" he said, having trouble keeping his hands to his sides instead of over Scarlet, as she was so close as her smell still lingered on his nose. "Putting the cuffs back was a desperate attempt on my part that required all my willpower. With my powers you wouldn't be able to control me more than I could control myself. " Eligos paused briefly.

"And I don't know if I even want to" he said, almost a hiss, towering over Scarlet.

As Eligos opened up furthermore with her, she couldn’t help but feel a small ache in her heart as he was troubled by his new emotions. “Here, how about this.” She began a proposition, a hand on his right wrist as she lingered over the cuff, allowing it to fall to the floor. “We’ll let you have both worlds for now. I hate seeing you so vulnerable, it’s not what I’m used to Eligos…” Her head bowed down before resting it against his chest, feeling the chaotic rhythm of his heart.

“Just knowing that you want something passionate instead of possessing it yourself means a lot, coming from a demon like you. I know you mean it, I can hear the raw emotion in your voice as you tell me….” Suggestingly she would push her body onto him, their thighs grazing against each other before her head tilted up to pierce her eyes with his own. “I’m sorry for creating this mess for you, but the short time we’ve spent together I thoroughly enjoyed, and I hope you have too.”

Scarlet’s sleeve on her t-shirt slowly slid down, exposing her cleavage and her feminine features slightly. Even if she didn’t vocalize it, she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her, so she would hope his views were anyways.

"Wait, what are you-" Eligos looked at Scarlet with disbelief as she removed his right cuff. Part of his strength came back, making the fallen angel feel a rush that added to his already excited state. Scarlet's head rested on his chest, trusting him and leaving at least the left cuff on. The huntress got closer and closer, both with her words and her body, setting things as straight as she possibly could.

She wanted him.
What she knew and what she yet didn't.
The man. The demon. The angel.
Maybe she was careless, maybe she was reckless, maybe she would come to regret it.
But Eligos didn't think about that, only about what he could take.

"No, you are not sorry, but you will be" Eligos hissed.

He could see down into her eyes, into her cleavage, soul and flesh for him to feast upon. Eligos' left cuffed hand moved gentle, resting on her lower back, keeping Scarlet close. His right free hand combed her hair, caressing it before taking it on his grasp. He wasn't as strong as completely released, but he was strong enough if Scarlet didn't resist. She could be free from him at any time, as in that state he wasn't strong enough to overcome her training, but it was a matter of her believing she could in fact best him, or if she even wanted to. Unbridled lust shone in Eligos' eyes, his mouth open as he gasped, his lean chest moving up and down with his breath, cradling Scarlet against him.

A couple of small drops were the first, as drool escaped his open mouth and landed on Scarlet's cheeks, moments before the demon lowered himself, his mouth clashing against hers. Even if physically he still looked normal, his behavior, his attitude were clearly demonic, twisted, selfish. His tongue didn't invite, it invaded, long and muscular inside Scarlet's mouth, fighting an easy fight against the one that had forced his hand. Whenever she resisted, Eligos pulled her hair, moving Scarlet to his whim, until he had his share. A trail of saliva bridged their mouths for a moment when Eligos decided to break the kiss with a slippery sound, shining wetness painting their chins.

"Kiss me, taste me" Eligos ordered, pulling Scarlet's hair once more, making her face travel through his chest. "Use your lips, your tongue, even teeth" he instructed, smothering her with his own body until she complied. "Venerate me" Eligos blasphemed, "idolize me" insisted, relentless. "Come on mouse, do it" he finished, taking his left hand from her back and using it to obscenely grope himself over his pants, his naked arm between Scarlet and him.

Back
Top Bottom