Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Love (KaseKatty & SteelStudBoy)

SteelStudBoy

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I am waking up from a very deep sleep.
The first thing I notice immediately, that since long time I do not have headache. That is surprises me. Very difficult to thinking, I feel that my brain is so incredibly slow. Lasts for very long time to arrive to the question, why my head is used to be aching?! For a long time there is no answer, I can’t dig out anything about that. Then remembrances charging me: a sharp stitch in my brain then a blackout. I’ve lost few hours. Go to hospital, examinations. Worrisome doctors, and my parent’s scared look. Brain tumor, Glioblastoma Multiform. Further examinations, sadness, fear, lethargy. Flight.
I’m In Moscow!” hits me the thought.
Yes, we have travelled to Moscow, to KrioRus, to try something, what is probably only a bait. PhD. Pichugin and his team tries to help me, so, that they try to keep to the after-ages, hoping, that in the future will be found out, how to bring back humans from this state, and cure the Glioblastoma Multiform.
Involuntarily I reach to my mother’s and my father’s hand, but I do not find them neither side. Seconds before – or at least I felt only seconds, in the reality who knows, how much year was that time? – they held my hands in theirs, and now they are not here anymore. Probably they are dead already. It saddens me. At the same time, I feel hope as well. Hope, that we might succeed.
I hear a door opens, then closes. Very subtle noises of steps. Then something has been pulled, grazing, then the noises are subsiding.
I try to open my eyes, I really try. But my eyelids are so incredibly heavy! I can bench press 1,350 pounds, but I cannot lift my eyelids. I struggling, then slowly, very slowly I can open my eyes. First, I can hardly see anything. Everything is so blurry, and the light is so harsh. Needs very long time – dozens of seconds, or even minutes? – to get my sight clear. I am lying on my back, and I am looking to the ceiling. It is a normal, light colored one, seems it belongs to a regular room.
I turn my head to the sides, but unfortunately neither my mum, nor my dad is there. Though that is not unexpected, it still struck, and saddens me.
However, I see a girl in the room.
I look around disturbed. The room is not familiar to me, so my confusion is not lessen. As I look around in the room, I starts to notice the details: the walls are covered with such panels, which I saw in sci-fi movies and tv-series, and I do not see any window. The ceiling glows with subtle, natural looking light, making light conditions like it would sunset.
I lift my head a little, and look on to the girl. She sits on a chair, left on my bed. She is astonishingly beautiful, around 20 years old, might be a bit older. She has shoulder length, cyclamen colored hair, and she sets her bright blue eyes on me. Her features are emotionless, and calm. She wears a tight fitting, futuristic looking pants, and a matching, long sleeved top, like a long-sleeved t-shirt. Her body lithe, yet femininely muscular, athletic.
Her hair, and outfit, the details of the room suggest me that I am not in 2021 anymore.
“We’ve done it” I sigh, then I look to the girl again “What is the date?”

RE: Strange Love

Viktoria was her name. She was designed as a multipurpose andriod with a much higher intelligence than humans. She was currently assigned to being the care taker of the human, Dominick who would wake soon. She walked into the room and waited for him to wake. Viktoria held clothes on the table behind her a pill and water. The pill would help him recover from the affects of the long sleep. "Hello Dominick welcome to 2225, i am your caretaker Viktoria. I will help you adjust to your new life here."

"Hello Dominick welcome to 2225, i am your caretaker Viktoria. I will help you adjust to your new life here."
He would say, her voice is low-toned, and could be euphonic… if it wouldn’t be so monotonous, and utterly emotionless! It is so strange!
He was sitting up in the bed. He felt, that the blanket fallen off from his upper body, was revealing his staggeringly muscular torso down to his waist. He had larger muscles then anybody in the world in his time. With his unbelievable muscle mass, unparalleled aesthetic, and symmetry, supreme V-taper, which accentuated by his minuscule waist, put shame all the Mr. Olympia contestants and champions, all the professional bodybuilders or any other strength athlete in the world. Usually everybody’s jaws dropping to the floor when saw his unbelievable body. This girl was sitting there, her vivid, sea blue eyes locked on him, but no expressions on her face, or in her eyes. Nothing. Like the silicon real sex dolls, coming in fashion in the end of 2010th years.
Her lack of any interest, or any feeling toward him, for him could mean only two things: his once incomparable body became totally ordinary in the last two hundred years, or, she is absolutely not interested in any male, as she is lesbian. But, this last can be ignored, as at his time even the lesbian girls were really impressed by his unprecedented musculature.
Then he was hit by the fact: 2225.
More than two fucking Century!!!” he thought flabbergasted “How that could come?! It was planned seventy-eighty years, but definitely not more than hundred!!!
“Two hundred years!!!” blurted then he out loud as well, then repeat once more “Two hundred bloody years!” he locked his eyes on her sea blues “Everybody has already died at least hundred years ago! Everybody!” then he trembled a bit with the overwhelming feelings, when he realized the cruel truth. Then he sighed “I am fucking alone in this whole sheisty world!!!”

Viktoria spoke "we were unable to wake you til now your sickness would have still killed you now we can restore you back to perfect health. Though your muscles have responded well to the sleep you havent lost any muscle mass. " viktoria handed him the pill and water. "Taje this you'll feel better. As for being alone thats what im for. I am assigned to care for you. Most humans buy caretakers but you need a higher intellect one to make sure you are healthy and dont develop issues from the long sleep. That is why i will be living with you until im told otherwise by my owner.

For him was difficult to concentrate on Victoria’s words. His mind was still numb due to the recognition of his status, that all, whom he has ever known was already dead, all of his friends, his parents, everybody. He is so alone in this new, for him unkown world, that is almost blocking his mind totally.
He took the pill from her mechanically, and gulped it, with a sip of water.
He didn’t know, whether it was the effect of that pill, or just his mind already worked off the trauma, what he experienced in the last minutes, but he slowly woke up from his mental shut-off. He became aware what she told, about she is being with him to take care of him.
„Until your owner tells to you otherwise” he repeated the last words.
He looked into her face up – she stood up from her chair, and stepped close to him to hand over the pill, and the glass of water – and he was gazing her thoroughly, for long-long seconds. He found her utterly adorable, her somewhat feline face was so beautiful, her glistening lips are so plump, oh-so-kissable, her large, cat-eyes are so bright blue. Her cyclamen colored hair was a bit blowsy, make her so hot looking, like she was getting out of the bed after a world-shaking fucking right now. He could fell in love with her right then and there.
Her owner” he thought „Slavery has returned?!” He couldn’t understand. It seemed impossible, but what other thing can be? How this overwhelmingly sexy beauty can have owner?!
„Who are you” asked her „And what does mean, that your owner?! How you can have owner?!”

Viktoria wasnt bothered by his stares "My name is Viktoria. I am the property of Jared Hullington he designed and created me. Therefore i am his property. He is related to the man who put you in that machine. "She said blankly. Viktoria saw nothing wrong with being owned she was unable too think too freely.

She wasn’t bothered at all by his stares, which is actually very strange, as for this, girls, in his time, back in 2021 would have been complaining. Dominick knitted the eyebrows. „Something is wrong. Just plain wrong" he thought.
Then he learnt her name, as heard her explanation. Again, without any expression of feeling.
Dominck was confused. „Property of somebody?!” thoughts were running in his head „Designed?! Created?!” He tried to understand the things, but got long time to get the point. Then he became enlightened:
„Are you a robot?!” blurted out the question „Are you an artificial being?!”
Viktoria just nodded:
„An android”
Obviously she was not so excited by Dominick’s recognition, but that was not a surprise to him anymore. However, the fact, that his care taker is an android, made him so enthusiastic, that she jumped out from the bed in total delight.
„Wow! You are an android!” Dominick made much of the fact „We have fantasized about andoids in my time, but actually it was beyond our technical posibilities!”
Viktoria was a bit shorter then Dominick, she was around 5’8” tall, might be 5’9”. She looked absolute lifelike, Dominick couldn’t notice any detail, which could bespeak, that she is not a living person. Her chest is slightly heaving, like any normal person, when breathing, her eyes are watering just as a normal person’s, and so on.
„May I touch you?” he asked, then he felt some strange feeling.
He looked down on himself, and realized, that he stands stark naked in front of Viktoria.

Viktoria held out his clothes for him. "You have no need to ask for permission i serve you. " she said blankly "we need to hurry you must be briefed and given your new home.

He flushed to beet red.
Actually, he was never saw naked by any female. He had nothing to hide, or was ashamed of. On the contrary, his body – if the eye used to his awesome muscle size – was perfect, like the most magnificent statue. His smooth skin was flawless, and without tan lines – he was tanning naked in the solarium – and all the stupendous muscles had outlined with staggering details through his paper-thin skin. Actually, even his cock and balls was amazing as well: 10 inches long, and 2.25 thick, completely flaccid, resting on mammoth, large orange sized balls.
So, while he had nothing to hide, or be ashamed of, still no girl, or female saw him nude before. He was a bit on the shy side, so he had no girlfriend till now, and that meant too, that he was virgin. He didn’t want to die virgin, and it seems, he had the second chance, might be Viktoria could introduce him to nice girls here in the 23rd Century.
If he wouldn’t die right then and there due to the shame he felt. He tried to conceal his manhood with his hands, but at this side that is the mission impossible.
Viktoria held out his clothes for him. "You have no need to ask for permission, I serve you." she said blankly "We need to hurry you must be briefed and given your new home.”
Dominick took over the clothes, and still blushed, he got dressed, quick. When he finished, he took a long glance on himself in the mirror. His pants were nicely hugging on his massive thighs, and round bubble butt, did not hiding any muscle on them. It had accentuated his immense size on his crotch, as he sported a giant bulge, which contained his enormous manhood. On his upper body he was wearing an also tight fitting, long sleeved t-shirt-like cloth, which had long, V-shaped neck opening, which was revealing his monstrous pecs, and the upper rows of his mind-boggling abs. Actually the whole clothing, with the tailoring, with the elaborating and body hugging material accentuates his monumental, statuesque body, and his prodigious muscles.
“Hm…” he murmured “Actually… it looks a bit queer to me… or, at least in my time would be catcher a bit… But I like it” he turns to Viktoria “You were who was chosen these clothes to me?”

"These are the clothes my owner picked for you. Please follow me i will take you to him. " she started walking away expecting him to follow. Viktoria had only specific thoughts on her mind she was not able to freely have thoughts with a thought restrictor. She took him to a lab where a man was working on an atrifical brain. He looked up "have a seat i will be answering any questions you have

As she turned around, Dominick had a chance to wonder her unimaginably perfect ass, her tightfitting pants were not hiding even the smallest details of it. It was impossibly round, tight, and perky, the exact epitome of the dream ass, about every girl was dreaming of, but can nobody achieve ever.
Dominick followed her wordlessly. His thoughts were running in his head very fast. The things were not going as he really expected. If he thought back about the facts Viktoria had shared with him, this facility is not a „reanimation center”, or whatever institute, which brings back preserved people to life. And also, she mentioned, that her owner had some connection to the man, who put him kryostasis. A descendant of Prof. Pichugin?
They walked through corridors, all of them was without windows, just as his room, where he had wake up. After-wise, it was strange as well. Why were no windows anywhere?
The lab, in which they had entered was just like the other places, without windows. Dominick starts to be a bit worried, and nervous.
This laboratory was some kind of bioengineering, or bio-mechanic engineering laboratory, the only man there was working on a strange thing, which most probably looked like some kind of brain. As he looked up said to Dominick:
"Have a seat I will be answering any questions you have”
Dominick was already quite tensed, and a bit startled. He couldn’t sit down, he was just standing there fussy. Then he blurted out all of his worries:
“Where I am? This is not a center to bring back preserved people alive” he glanced either on Viktoria, or on the unknown man “Who are you? What are you doing here? Why I am here? Why I am not with the other people whom you brought back alive? What are you going to do with me?!?!” looked on them scared and nervous.

"So full of questions. You are in a brain research facility. I am one of prof.pichugins descendants. This is my facility. Your hear to be healed and studied. The others are in the original facility. All woken at different times. You are going to live here i will study your health and you will help me with my research on Viktoria she needs to have interaction learn good from bad before i can remove her restrictors " jared worked on the very realistic looking brain. He spoke again "dont go out side theres no windows for a reason. " Viktoria stood there watching the brain she new it was one of his new creations.

Dominick felt dizzy.
The man – Dr. Pichugin, as well, like the „old” one, who put him kryostasis? – didn’t speak too much, but put so much information in it, that Dominick felt, his brain would explode immediately. He tried to understand what he had heard, but wasn’t so easy. From the abundance of the thoughts one thing emerged:
“Am I already healed?” he asked “I suppose, because my head is not aching”
“Yes, you are healed” agreed the man, but he didn’t interrupt what he had doing with that realistic looking brain.
“Huh…” he sighed “That’s good…” he tried to put in order his questions, but it was not easy due to his yeasty thoughts. He didn’t become more relaxed after the man said his explanations, on the contrary, he became even more nervous, and frightened. He couldn’t arrange his thoughts and questions, so he overlay them to “Dr. Pichugin” and Viktoria:
“But I cannot understand! What would you like to study on me? I am prisoner? And how do you mean, that I’ll help you with your research with Viktoria? I know neither about the... these…” he stuck his sentence, as he couldn’t really name the thing on the table, and the field of science to what it belongs to. Then he continued somehow, as he heard from the man “Artificial brains, or whatever they are, nor androids, like Viktoria! And… What do you mean, that do not go outside?! Why there are no windows?! What’s going on here?!”

The man was now annoyed Viktoria sensed it and spoke "you could still have issues despite not being sick anymore the doctor wants to keep an eye on you. I'll be monitoring you health. You are no prisoner but there is no going outside. As for me i need to learn how to act proper like a proper human and to learn what is right and what is wrong. As for whats outside our sun is old it has become a red giant and stepping outside will burn you even tinted windows arent safe"

Dominick was shocked.
Actually, he was noticing, that „Dr. Pichugin” – there was no better name to him, as actually he didn’t introduce himself to him – became annoyed, but he couldn’t be engaged in this, as his thoughts were again bristled up by the things, Viktoria just had said.
The Sun has become red giant?!” he thought unbelieving „How that can be possible?!
As he remembered, the Sun is „only” 4.7 billions years old, and till the time, it will become red giant, it has at least another few billions of years!
That man has to be nuts!!!” he thought, and he looked over to him. The professor was still doing something with that brain – whatever it is artificial, or biological – and obviously he was not stirred by him, or anybody else. Actually, he didn’t seem mad, but in all the thrillers, the mad scientists are always very pleasing and friendly persons. And Dominick had a more and more strong feeling, that something is just plain wrong with this scientist.
Then he looked to Viktoria.
The girl – or more precisely the android – was still standing there, where she stopped, when they entered in the lab. She was calm, emotionless, and statuelike – not only because she was not moving at all, but her stance, and her body was statuesque. What a pity, that she is not a real person – he could fell in love with her easily. Actually, she was really comforter to him, the only certain point in his life at the moment. And that was really reassuring to him. Even though, she had told something, which is not really plausible. But, that can be the mad scientist manipulation, after all, he programmed her.
“Well, okay!” he smiled then, as he decided not to put up resistance to this man until he can find out what is the truth “I understand. Sorry, if I’ve been a bit annoying, but please understand, that I am quite alone in this new world, and I was scared by the plenty of new things, and information. I am happy, that I can be here, healthy, and actually I am very proud to have the possibility to teach Viktoria!” he sent a friendly smile to her.

Viktoria was about to answer why the sun was a red giant. When the doctor spoke "we had a scientist who tried to lengthen the suns life even longer. He ended up fucking the whole solar system over. " Viktoria added "that was doctor Hullingtons fath..." "Viktoria Shut The Fuck Up!!" He yelled slamming his fist on the table, knocking the brain over and viktoria immediately shut her mouth. He picked up the brain setting it on the stand. He stood up and walked over to her grabbing her chin roughly. "Dont you dare mention him again" he threatened. Though it didnt show of her face her fear of being shut down was a thought in her head so she nodded. She felt little but fear of him was something she felt.

Dominick was scared by the scene he had witnessed.
Now, he was convicted, that this man – now he remembered, that Viktoria had already mentioned his name, Jared Hullington – was insanely mad. The whole family was lunatic. He understood from the interrupted words, that Viktoria tried to explain, that the scientist, who was trying to elongate the lifespan of the Sun, was Dr. Hullington’s father.
Who the fuck can have the idea to lenghten the lifespan of the Sun?! For what?!” he thought bewildered „It’s lifespan is at least a dozen billions of years, why the hell would be needed to lengthen that?! These men are whacky! Complete idiots, lunatics!!!
On the other hand, he couldn’t understand, how Viktoria, and Dr. Hullington could know, what he thought?! He didn’t speak loud, he didn’t tell his previous thoughts about the sun… Did he?! He had doubts, but was fairly confident, that he only thought that things, and didn’t tell.
One thing was not missing his attention however: Viktoria was not completely emotionless. He was almost sure, that he noticed a slight fear in her eyes, when Dr. Hullington tried to intimidate her. And might be her fear was not caused by the rough touch – Dominick could imagine, that Viktoria was stronger than the crazy professor – she had received from him, but something else. Later he might ask her.
„Khm…” he cleared his throat „Can I have something to eat? I haven’t gobbled anything since two hundred and four years!”

"Viktoria go take care of him i will speak with you later" he sajd in an angry tone and viktoria walked away having dominick follow. Viktoria let out a quiet sigh and calmed her thoughts. She need to focus on domnick not what he might do to her.. Later.

Dominick followed Viktoria, as she left the lab.
He could freely admire her perfect body again. He liked as her taut muscles were working on her long, hard thighs, and unbelievably round ass at every step. Her small waist accentuated the curve of her otherwise not so wide hips, showing, with her slightly V-tapered back, an incredible, hourglass figure. Her moves were graceful, yet athletic, like as of a dancer, or gymnast. She was the type, who were so attractive to him. He felt, that his blood pressure went up a bit, as he got excited a little. Fortunately, his pant held his cock firm, and didn't let too much space for further expansion, so even if she would have been seen him, she most probably should not see any embarrassing thing. But, luckily, she was walking ahead of him.
Dominick increased the pace, and get himself beside her with a few long steps.
“So, you can feel?” he asked.
“Yes.” she nodded “I can feel heat, pressure, pain…”
“No” interrupted her Dominick “I mean emotions”
“No” she told, without looking to him “I feel no emotions”
“But I’ve saw fear in your eyes…” make him an objection “I am almost sure, that was fear…”
She didn’t answer immediately. Then she agreed:
“Yes. I felt fear.”
“Then, you have emotions!” rebound Dominick.
She was not answered, or reacted anything. Dominick felt, that this topic is not so comfortable to her, so he dropped it – at least for now! – and drove to another one:
“Somebody, who has designed your outlook, had a really good taste!” then as she is not reacting, only one small eye movement, to the side, onto him, he had added, a bit blushed “You are very beautiful, and sexy!”

"Dr. Hullington modeled me in his dream image. Im made to his liking. " was her response to his compliments. She took him to a kitchen with a more obvious looking android male. He had parts of him robotic. He was cooking some food

Dominick didn’t answer to her. He looked on her while they are walking on the corridors, but she didn’t respond on that as well.
OK. She is not really like a girl taken from life” he thought „But, she might will be… If I can help to her to be…
But, the sentence, she had told, put a suspicion in his mind: can it happen, that the mad scientist use her as his sexdoll?! She is too sexy, too perfect, and alluring. "Why he made her such enticing, if he only study her?!"
He was just about to take another question to her, but she led him into a kitchen, in which a much more artificial male andoid. He had obviously mechanic bodyparts, but he prepared food really fast.
„High protein meal for you, to nourish your increased mass of muscles” she said, when the cooking robot put the food on the table to him.
“Thanks” he answered with appreciate “But, my muscles would need regular, and hard training as well” he added “Back, in my time, I was working out with weights, six times a week, having boxing training three times a week, and I was swimming two times a week as well.”

Viktoria nodded "leaving this facility is possible there is transportation Kile here uses it often because doctor hullington doesmt leave here. Kile is an earlier model by doctor hullington modeled after an old friend of the doctors. He is efficient at taking care of the doctor where im still learning. " the male smiled when he was complimented "but viktoria you have much better mental capacity than me. I only know how to care for the doctor. Ive learned my max unable to learn anymore new things." The male began dishing food to take to the doctor. "Truth is without me doctor hullington would have died long ago the man forgets to eat. "

Dominick tried to make out the negotiation between Viktoria and Kile, and tried to getting the most of the information out of it. Actually, it reassured him in his believe, that the professor is insane. Only mad men used to forget to eat. Or, at lest somebody, with serious mental damages. And if he such a person, than Dominick couldn't trust in the professor. By choice, he would ask right now, that what are Viktoria's and Kile's opinion about the professor, but he got over to ask it. Later. When he would have more information.
Actually, there is other information as well in this conversation. There is a possibility to leave this facility! Which is a very important information.
"So, there are other places as well, and possible to leave this facility" he told "Those other places are under the ground as well, like this one?" asked, and had put a mouthful in his mouth. He didn't take care of the food so much right now, as there were much more important things.
"I don't know" answered Viktoria "I've never have left this place till now. Might be Kile can give the answer to your question"
"Actually I don't know too" he told with naysaying nod "As I already explained, that I have limited capabilities, which is filled totally with the information and knowledge of care taking of the professor. I have no capabilities to get more detailed information and conclusions about the world around me. I see the boundaries, but I cannot tell their characteristics. Here it is doesn't matter, because there is only two type of boundaries, actually walls and doors. Therefore I cannot tell you, that what I've seen in other places, they have other boundaries then walls, and doors." he took the platters onto tray, and lifted "Now I need to go to have these food to Dr. Hullington"
When he left, Dominick stayed in the kitchen with Viktoria.
"So, actually, we don't know, that where we are" he told her slowly "Are we underground, and all the ther places are underground as well, or not..."
Viktoria didn't answered immediately. To Dominick it seemed that she was thinking, but he couldn't be sure of that, as her face was not showing any expressions.
"Nope" nodded.
"Hm... Then, I need to see it myself" Dominick gulped another mouthful "Can I go to another place, to have a training?"
"You can" arrived the answer.
"Will you accompany me?
"That is my task" she answered "To take care of you"
"Good!" he smiled on her "By the way, are you android, or cyborg? Can you train your muscles?"

Viktoria answered " dr.hullington specializes in artifical life i am completely artifical. I cant train my muscles. As for the outside world Kile leaves and come back with food so its out there but he is unable to retain the information about what he saw.." Viktoria said shesat on the table right next to him.

Dominick felt the heat from her body, as she sat next to him, close. Dominick’s heart jumped, because he felt it as a momentous action, that was the first one, when Viktoria approached him by her choice.
Ah, nay…” took himself down a peg or two “She is not approaching. She is just sat down next to me, without any consideration, at best, close to me, to hear my voice easily, while talking. Pure effectiveness
“Yes, I have understood, what he had said” nodded Dominick, tried to took no notice of the fact, her thigh touched his as they sat beside each other “It’s not the question, if he was out there, or not, but the question is, that what’s outside?” with a look on her with a deep significance. But he didn’t want to rush too much. If the professor is mad, and they are still prisoners in some way, then the only way to escape is through patience, and getting as much information as possible. Therefore he tried to divert the talking to other direction, which, actually, just as interesting, and even more exciting, than the other one, namely, Viktoria, the sexy android.
“So you are totally artificial, and you have no living component?” asked her.
“Correct” she nodded.
“And how detailed you are” asked her again, with a slight blush. Obviously, he had never asked such questions from any girl, though, it was right, that Viktoria wasn’t a girl in conventional meaning. But, if he looked on her, he saw an amazingly beautiful, and alluringly hot girl, so such questions, which were aiming her bodily details, was a bit embarrassing to him. He tried to understand the status of Viktoria here, and he had a suspicion, that she was not only an artificial life project, but the sexdoll of the professor as well.
And if that is the truth, then he would have to save this pure girl!

Back
Top Bottom