Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Babe Note (Firestarter and Archet)

She 'hmms' and 'hah's for a bit before saying. "Ana." as she floats up to give him space to let him carry the cat girl. However, even as he carries her, the cat girl mindlessly licks and mews. If she was more energetic, she'd no doubt pounce on him again, judging by her, though she'd probably freak out a bit at the Succubus if she was at all Lucid. The Lilim follows behind and says, "Hmm...Well, depends. The magic is normally temporary for these things unless specified. It is possible for them to get pregnant at a low chance, and because males can't normally get pregnant, it keeps them a human female." she says and says, "Basically, if you so desire, you can let your boss here get pregnant and she'll be female from now on. I can also make it permanent but not have her pregnant, or block the pregnancy and let 'Jessica' here turn back to John." she purrs out as the cat girl curls up on the bed. "Of course, those require my intervention. In other words, the Babe Note. Alternatively, we can see what happens and leave it to chance whether you end up siring her child." she says, clapping her hands together with a amused smile.

Lar thought for a momment and grinned slightly. "Hmm, I mean it be a shame to lose such a beautiful woman." He states as he takes a spot next to the catgirl/kaithrit. "If you made this permanent, his mind would be same right? How would reality react to him? " Lar wanted to maoe sure of what he was doing. "What about his family? I'd assume they transform and fit the bill of his new species?" He contined to shoot out a barrage of questions. His hands began to rub and pet the top of the catgirls head. "Also if she did get pregnant... How would the children turn out? Male? Female? Does the notebook effect how my children will be?" He went quiet waiting for the succubus to answer his every question.

Ana pauses and leans forward, "Yes, yes it would." she purrs as she trails her finger up the cat girl's body. "I think I did quite well, if I may say so." she says with a triumphant grin. She didn't speak for a bit as she lets him finish all of his questions before clearing her throat. "The mind MIGHT be the same. Not too sure with the rough fucking she received from that monster in your pants." she chuckles as she returns to her normal seating position above them, crossing her legs as if she was in a chair. "Hmm...I don't think so. If that happened, it'd end up a single family of an Extraspecies people springing up outta nowhere. As for the children, they're not gaurenteed at the moment, but...I CAN influence their gender when they're well along." she purrs out.

Lar grinned at the succubus. "Yes, your work is amazing. I've got no doubt in my mind this will be a beautfiul friendship." His says triumphly, his eyes grazing over the tuckered out form of the catgirl/Kaithrit. "I'd hope that most of her mind remains intact, be a shame if didn't." He comments truthfully before he continued to pet and stroke the head of the former man. He raised an eyebrow at the succubus statement. "Well I'm not really following. So her family would change? Or does she get a new one? I mean she was made into Kaithrit. So if her family did change that would turn them into a family that act like Kaithrits?" He was curious as to how it would exactly work, as they way she worderd her answer only made him confused. "Also I'm really starting to think, it wouldn't be that bad if she'd stay like this... We just need her consent you know? I'm not one for full on horrible things to happen to people. Not my style." He tells his partner. Hoping that she would understand what he meant by that. "How much trouble would it cause if her family was affect?" He asked another question, it seemed Lar was a man that loved to question everything that came in his way; it all most seemed to make him really troublesome.

She seemed puzzled a bit and asks, "You want her consent now after asking me to turn her into a busty cat girl and filling her with cum...? You humans are strange..." she then turns to the other questions, "No. One of 3 things would happen. She'd return to being human, but stay female, her family wouldn't notice she was a cat girl as it's easy enough to make a charm that makes people not care about something- You humans are such wonderful examples of sloth at time, or...Her whole family gets turned into kaithrit and then I have a lot more work on my hands and you have a bigger burden on your dick to reimburse my energy." she replies.

Lar raised an eyebrow at the last one. "What do you mean? How does this equate to a burden on my shaft?" He was curious as to how this would affect his cock. "Also how does this make us humans and example of sloth?" He couldn't help but wonder as to how this all made sense, he had a lot to learn about supernatural. He glanced at the curled catgirl a soft smile forming on his face, as he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, before pulling back and looking at the succubus. "Yeah, I don't care what you think. I'd still believe that be a good option, let her in on this and see what she chooses, and if she says no.... Well I'm assured you can erase memories or alter her mind a bit?" He states to the succubus, as he began to stroke on of John's/Jessica tails.

"What I mean is that it's one thing changing 1 person, but having to alter an entire family and make it so they're not investigated by every single government on the planet. It's one thing if it's making it so people just kind of 'ignore' one person's tail and ears, and quite another to make an entire bloodline suddenly shift unnoticeably." she says, giggling and giving Lar a look as if she was talking to a naïve child. "As for Sloth, you humans have a amazing knack to ignore things not related to your personal life. If you see someone passing you on the street wearing weird colors or a strange hair color, do you pay them any mind? If I were to make no one notice this girl's tail and ears, it'd be essentially making it so most people would just see it as someone with a somewhat nice shirt on and make them ignore it as something insignificant." she says with a soft laugh.

The moment your character mentions asking "Jessica" a choice, she asks, "Hmm...Erase memories or alter her mind? I suppose I could if she says No." she says with a grin as she softly goes semi-transparent. "If you want to do that, go ahead and ask her." she coos.

Lar eye's narrowed at the succubus, it seemed their relationship would take time to build; as either had many things that they disagreed on. "Hmph.. You know, I really think you have no idea of how humans work." He points out to the succubus, as he also saw another flaw in her logic. "Explain this to me. If it's easy to make it to were people ignore John traits, why not do the same once the family has shifted as well? Or did you not think about that?" He didn't sound snarky and seemed to be truly interested in the thought process of the succubus, but it would wait as he would awaken the sleeping form of John/Jessica; he lightly shoke her a bit while speaking in more hush tones and he began to say soothing words. "Wake up Jessica, Jessica wake up. Rise and shine." He softly caressed her body, as he awaited for the former male, now Kaithrit to awaken from her slumber which she had fallen into. The holder if the Babe Note smiled soflty; as he saw her ears twitch and her tails began to stir and move. All signs pointing to the girl waking up. "C'mon on know don't fall asleep on me again." He says to the former male, as he noticed that she was almost about to pass out again. "I know we had a lot of fun and all, but you can't be that tuckered out from all of this." His hands began to softly stroke strands of her hair. A soft groaning and purr like sound would soon escape John/Jessica lips.

She giggles. "One is easy, many is a pain in the ass." as she lets herself fade as John/Jessica wakes up lightly, "Wh-what is...? Where am I...?" she mewls out as she rubs her eyes and starts sitting up. Her breasts were hanging out of her shirt now, her buttons being effectively destroyed as he could see down her cleavage quite well, the shirt covering her nipples. Her long black hair was silky in his touch as she looks at him with a frown, "Lar...?" she grumbles softly.

Lar did not stroke her hair anymore, as he shifted a bit to allow room for the Kaithrit girl to sit up, a soft smile remained on Lar's face. His eye's briefly trailing down the girl's body; before shooting up and looking back at John/Jessica own. "Hey you passed out, hope you didn't forget all the fun we had." He didn't grin, but you could tell he was joking around with the former male. Lightly putting his hand on her shoulders as he began to say. "Say, you don't happen to believe in anything supernatural? I mean this may sound odd... But I might of made a deal with a succubus." He chuckled nervously a bit, his other hand rubbing at the back of his head, running through his shorter brown hair. He still managed to keep a smile plastered on his face, he almost was worried for how the former male was going to react. "I know you probably won't believe me... But hey anything can happen right?" He let out another nervous chuckle. He wondered what would happen next, and what John/Jessica would do. He really hoped it didn't involve attacking him as he saw that her nails were a bit sharper than before, not skin piecering or anything. Still would suck if she did decide to do just that as it would hurt a lot.

She grumbles a bit, looking at him for a moment before her face goes from confused to realization, then to a fierce glare. "Hold on a moment, that was all *real*?!" she says, sitting up and staring at him angrily as she looks down at her chest and the rest of her body. It took her a while before she narrows her eyes. "What's this about 'Succubi' and what does it have to do with all this?" she asks, her eyes very suspicious of him.

Lar chuckled a bit as he nervously looked away from John for a minute. "So yeah.... May have made a deal with the succubus, and well... I was given the power to transform people... with a book." He bit his lip slightly, as he didn't want to get hit by Jessica/John. "look I may have caused your transformation." He says to the former male ashamed.

She just looks at him critically and says, "And that's why I'm some kind of cat girl now?" she growls as she rubs her forehead a bit before finally saying, "And why are you telling me this after you so rudely pushed yourself on me?" she asks, suspiciously as she stands up off the side of the bed. Her yellow eyes stare daggers, a mixture of distrust and caution. And as he looks ashamed at her, pity is added to the mix. "Just tell me now why you didn't just use that book and succubus of yours to turn me back without me noticing in the same way that I didn't notice until it was too late?" she says with a grumbling sigh.

Lar blushed as he gave his answer. "Well... I wanted to give you a chance for you to decide..." His eye's did not advoid John/ Jessica gaze. "Whether or not you wanted to go back to your previous form... I just thought maybe you would like that chance to choose." Lar seemed very ashamed of what he had done; his body language showing that he was nervous to how John/Jessica would react. "I'm not sure if she'll take it... Just be ready if something bad goes down." Lar thought to the succubus, he twitched slightly as he saw John/Jessica shift a bit. "I.... Loook I'm pathetic... I'm sorry for what I did; but that also wasn't my fault, the succubus had also kicked my sex drive several levels up... So I was... Kind of horny." He admitted to the former male. "But ignoring that I'll say it again; the reason why I didn't change you back, was because I wanted you to be able choose whether or not... You stayed in your current form or not... And well if you did... I've would've possibly given you access to the artifact I used... But I understand if you don't want to stay in that form.... So I'll go change you back... Just let me go get the artifact." He says to the former male, ashamed and blushing as he stood up from the bed.

The cat girl keeps the same glare up as he spoke, but before she could say anything, Ana reveals herself and says, "I can't sit back and just let you lie like that." as her lilim form floats towards the door. "All I did was excite you- a natural trait of a Succubus like myself, not kick it several levels up. If I had kicked it several levels up, that girl- Sorry, your boss- would for sure be pregnant now instead of it being up in the air and absolutely drenched in your cum." she says with a grumble, though Lar would see her lightly smile at the thought.

At the mention of possible pregnancy, 'John' goes wide eyed, "Wait, I might be pregnant?!" she yells, standing up, making her breasts jiggle. The lilim shrugs, "You might be. Lar here wasn't sure whether I should make sure you are or to make sure you don't so he wanted to ask your opinion." she says, nonchalantly. "What a gentleman." she adds in with a teasing grin at Lar. If he touched her, he'd find lust rise up inside him once again. However, John just looks floored at it all.

Lar glared at the succubus, not very happy with the intrusion that she had done. "Look, I don't know how you were going to react. So I wanted to try and at least make the situation believable. I also wanted to be nice and give the choice." Lar says the last part harshly. None to pleased over the entire situation as he felt he had it under control. "Look... John... I want you to have a choice, I don't wont to for you to be stuck like this; if you don't want it." Lar glared at Lilim once more. "Look I really want you to have your opinion over what you want to do." He continued to eye at John's subtle movements. "Also you might be pregnant. Might... Look I know your mad and everything so.... if you don't want this I won't stop you, ok. I'll give you the choice ok, do you want me to change you back? Or do you want to try and stay like this? I mean... what happens if your actually pregnant?" Lar eye's shifted a bit, as he made a small gesture to lilim.

Ana just smiles innocently as Lar glares at her- She was well aware of his irritation at her intrusion. However, the cat girl continues to just stare at the two of them as Ana starts up, "Well, when a boy sprays his semen into a girl- Oh, you mean what would happen as a result of the impregnation?" she then gives Lar a cheeky grin before saying, "Not even I'd be able to change her back until after the pregnancy, though I can keep it from happening or make sure you get pregnant." she shrugs. She then interrupts the Cat girl before she can speak and says, "It's also rather unfair of you to ask her if she wants to change or not- Her only experience has been you practically forcing yourself on her, so of course it'd be negative." with a sigh, floating back towards 'John', who looks at the Lilim with confusion as the Succubus slyly floats down to step on the floor for the first time since Lar had seen her. With a more accurate height adjustment, she was actually slightly taller than either of them. Her breasts and ass were still around the same size as "Jessica", and she was skimpily dressed as she lightly pushes up against John, who immediately starts blushing.

Lar watched the situation unfold, part of him was wondering how this would all go down. He really didn't want to start any type of fight, or argument. But luckily it seemed that the Succubus was in a similar line of thinking; Lar blushed as he watched the full form of the Succubus push up against John/Jessica form. It caused the males cock to go wild and grow fully erect, he tried to keep it down by pushing it down with his hands; but found it incredibly difficult to do so, mainly that he was getting really fucking horny and seeing those two next to each other like that sent his libido into overdrive. Slowly he began to approach the two with a slow pace, blushing as he did as his eye's looked up and down their forms. Their sweet curvaceous forms which one gleamed with sweat and shinned slightly because of it. "I guess your not wrong, Ana. I mean I did force myself on to her and basically took advantage, so it would only be fair if-." He paused for a moment thinking of his next word carefully. "I tried to be a bit more gentler." He gently grabbed John/Jessica hand and kissed it, before letting it go and fall to John/Jessica side. Lar hands gently gripped one of John/Jessica shoulders as the males eye's locked with the former male eye's. "Why don't we, start this over, huh? I think we got off to a bad start." Lar said kindly, unknowing that his cock scent was hitting the Kaithrit girls sensitive nose.

As 'John' looked between the two a bit confused, with a thick blush on her face as she looked at Lar. Ana, however, stepped between the two of them. "Ah, ah, ah." she teased Lar as the cat girl's nose twitches lightly at the scent. "Let me, you just stay here and enjoy the show for now." she purrs out as just her finger running across the underside of his length, along with a sultry look, brought him nearly to cumming. "Jes- hey, kitty." she says, snapping lightly to bring the cat girl's attention off of Lar's cock to pull the cat girl over to the bed. With a soft push, she sits the girl down on the bed and moves forward, the Lilim's lips locking with the cat girl's.

Even with Ana's body blocking the view, Lar could practically see as the girl's body reacted heavily with Ana's body. It was fascinating as 'Jessica' was putty in the Lilim's hands, laying her back as her mouth gets close to the kitty's crotch. Her tongue softly lolls out of her mouth to give the lightly damp pussy a single lick before the Lilim slowly climbs up, giving the cat girl's body licks and kisses all the way up to her neck before laying on top of the girl. Lar couldn't tell what she was whispering, but as her hand moves down and starts rubbing the cat girl's lips. If Jessica was going to say anything, it was lost in her throat as the Succubus' fingers until even Lar could smell the cat's arousal in the air. A few tantalizing minutes of the Succubus playing with the cat passes, but the cat doesn't appear to be any closer to cumming. With finality, the succubus lifts up and says, "Alright, go on, 'Jessica'." she teases as the Cat girl just blankly nods, turning onto her front to present her large rear, her pussy and thighs practically coated in her arousal. "Go on." the succubus says with a wink as one of her hands rub one cheek of the cat girl's ass, "Give her a good 'reasoning' to want to be made yours."

Lar smiled as he made his way over to the bed, his hands gripping Jessica hips and ass allowing him to squeeze and get a good grip on the Kaithrit girl. Slowly he brought his cock closer to her entrance, teasing it with the tip for a minute or two. Before bringing it closer and closer then slowly entering her pussy; he bit his lip as he heard the whorish moans esacpe from the former males lips. "Your going to love this." Lar says to assure Jessica, as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her tight pussy, all the while he began to grope and lightly smack one of her buttcheeks with his hand, he did this in rhythm wuth his thrusting allowing it to be equally pleasureful and enjoyable for both parties. Over the next few seconds hus thrust began to pick up pace and so did his gropes and light smack, as he rotated hands. His cum heavy balls churned as they sway and smacked against Jessica thigh, more and more cum was getting produced in these mighty sacks. "Damn your so tight!" Grunted out Lar, as he could feel Jessica tails slowly encircle around his waist and ensnare him. Well not really ensnare but it gave a very good feeling when she did this. Lar grunted as he felt the walls tighten around his eleven inch monster which was getting closer to it's own release.

Jessica lets out a long moan as he finally enters her, her body incredibly sensitive from the Succubus' ministrations and...encouragement. Encouragement that was still being whispered into her ear as the succubus' hands continue to softly pet and rub the cat girl's cheek. Though Lar couldn't hear her, the cat girl appeared to stay incredibly tight as her mind was filled with the Succubus' sweet words. A bit of a sensitivity spell didn't go amiss either as halfway through Jessica came already, but continued to roll her hips against Lar. While Ana's voice wasn't able to be heard, Jessica moans, "M-more...P-please..." in a desperate drawling meow as her ass was played with and spanked. It wasn't long until the moment Lar came, she came as well, giving a rather lewd moan of "Yeeesssss...~" before it was cut off by the Succubus kissing her on the lips.

Lar smiled as he gave another spank to her large quarters, letting the flesh jiggle and bounce a bit; as he took a moment to allow the nice feeling of their juices mixing. Their sexual fluid began to seep out of her pussy, from the sides and down Lars shaft. Lar smirked as he felt the tails on his waist tighten; whilst all this went on a part of him wondered if the succubus was up to anything? For some reason it popped into his head she might've placed some type of trap that would've activated when he fucked Jessica. He shudder at the thought if it were true, he'd rather not want to end up something horrible. But of course that was him being paranoid and fearful, and soon he would resume thrusting and fucking the Kaithrit girl, slowly he began to thrust his hips pushing and pulling his cock in and out, as a squelching sound was made from the movements of cock in her pussy. He stopped momentarily as he would ask Jessica/John. "Hey? Do you want me to go another round?" He seemingly wanted to know if the Kaithrit girl was up for it. After all she seemed like she was being pushed to her absolute limit. As he waited for another answer he gave another playful slap to her rear end, letting the soft flesh jiggle and wobble as his other hands fingers began to sink into the soft flesh with ease. "I'm taking whatever moan as a yes." He grins with lecherous smile, as the former male moaned from the slap; too which he began to give another slowly paced thrust as more squelching noises were made from said movements.

Ana giggles as she watches Jessica mewl softly beneath the two of them. She didn't use any magic besides the natural pheromones and lust aura she had. She mewls softly before letting out a low moan as he pushes into her. She didn't respond when he asked the question, though her sex tightened up slightly at the idea, only to tighten even more as her ass was spanked again. Ana, however just shakes her head lightly at him, "At least ask her properly." she teases. "Down, Lar." she purrs out as she helps Jessica sit up. Still drunk with pleasure, Ana gives her another soft kiss on the lips as she seems a bit less Drunk afterwards and Ana rubs her breasts as she looks at Lar's cock as he lays down. "So...? How about it...? Now that you've had a more...Sober experience as a girl, let's ask the question again. Do you want to stay a woman and get pregnant from Lar's thick cock here...Or do you want to go back to being a guy?" she purrs out as she turns the cat girl onto her back. Even from up there he could see the plain lust in her eyes as she eyes his crotch with a barely contained lust. "Well, kitten...? You don't have to speak...Your actions can show." she prods Jessica as the cat girl bites her lip lightly. However, she just lightly spreads her legs and closes her eyes with a nod. Ana then winks at Lar, "There you go~ Now don't make her regret this, make her yours." she teases.

Lar smirked as he brought himself closer, and positioned his arms by her sides. His hands grasping and taking a firm hold of her curvy waist. "Make sure you're ready for the time of your life." He says seductively to Jessica, as he slowly teased at her entrance. He lowered his face foward a bit and began to lick one Jessica nipples; as he began to push his cock in to her folds. He continued to lick and nip at her nipples, as he pushed his cock deepr into her pussy. His eye's glanced at the orgasmic facial expressions coming from the former man, slowly Lar began to pull his cock out before thrusting it back in; hitting Jessica g-spot and most likely causing her to cry out in ecatsy. Each time he'd thrust his nip and licking lasted longer till it became suckling, coating each of the nipples in his salvia; furthering the orgasm his wished to get from Jessica. As he fucked Lar began to think of perverted thoughts, really perverted thoughts; too which the succubus could read. It seemed he was thinking of what it could be like to be a hermaphrodite, or to be really tall. Lust driven and etc.

Ana giggles softly at the thoughts, but she'd let those stew- she wouldn't act on them. But she continued to pet the kitten's head and lightly rubbed the male's back. The cat girl softly mewls at the touches on her waist and his words. Her body tenses up as he enters into her, but instead of just growing tighter, it seemed to lightly pull him deeper. Her nipples grew hard against his lips and tongue, making it only easier when his lips wrap around them and start suckling off of her. It was all that was needed to bring her to a loud, mewling orgasm. Ana quickly moves and quiets her with her own mouth, kissing the cat girl right in front of Lar's eyes, giving him a show as the two girls kiss eachother very lewdly, tongues lightly playing with eachother.

Back
Top Bottom