Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✤ ~Seeking my Sir or Lady~ ✤ (UPDATED)

FelicityDelacroix

Planetoid
!!UPDATED!!

Hello everyone. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my modest thread, it is very appreciated. I've been requesting the same thing for a while now and I think it's time to mix it up slightly. To be honest, I still desire to role play a BDSM relationship set up in a darker fantasy or sci-fi, and I still desire plenty of smut, yet I am also craving decent world building, romance, flirtations and more. A forbidden romance where your character understands what my strong and independent woman needs in the bedroom. While generally stubborn and almost set in her ways, she opens up to your's and explores with him(or her) together. Yes, all non-binary/trans/bi/lesbian characters welcome. However, I will only be playing as one love interest, mostly because I invest so much of my time and energy into that character, but I don't mind writing in side and supporting characters! The biggest difference here, is consent between our characters. Even if our characters want to do a non-con role play scene, it will be under their consent. :) I enjoy planning out the story, particularly the beginning of it, so don't be shy and let me know any of your ideas and we'll find a plot that we both can enjoy! (I'm pretty laidback with this)

-I do still prefer dark skin and beautiful features, but I am very open to everything. Would love if your character was a fae, demon, angel, vampire, elf, alien...or whatever! As long as he/she is humanoid and has human-like features.

- Will respond within a few hours to a day through the private conversation we start and if through Discord, even faster. It's okay if you need longer than though, no worries.

- I am happy to message on this website in pm's or Discord. I ask for at least a paragraph or two so I have something to work! I often work off what my writing partner gives and I give the same energy back.

- I typically play as light skinned women, however, I am more than happy to mix it up and play what you would desire. With that said, I do have a specific body type I role play as, which is very thick and voluptuous. Matronly, even! Here is some examples: Lady 1 Lady 2
Lady 3

- Please have decent grammar. I'm not a writer nor a grammar scientist myself but I would like to understand you well enough and please spell words out!

- Desired fetishes/kinks: Heavy Bondage, Pet Play, Objectification, Domestic Servitude, GIMP play, Dress Up(I favor latex and leather, but lingerie is great too), Non-con scenes, Oral Play, Anal Play and plenty more! Please ask for more details. This is all required for me to enjoy the smut bit of the roleplay! When I say I enjoy latex, I mean I love it the most and I enjoy catsuits, hoods, gags, blindfolds...all of that good stuff haha.

- Limits: No scat or underage play of any sort.

- Please contact if genuinely interested!

Here are some ideas for the stories we could roleplay;

- Enforcer X Criminal; Two opposing forces in a morally gray world find many things in common and despite themselves being on opposite sides of the law, they both have many virtues that are similar. Happy to play as either Enforcer or Criminal!

- Demon X Witch; Witches often work with different entities for various reasons, but maybe this time, the witch accidentally summons a very powerful demon! Lots of expanding we can do on this one.

- Alien X Specimen; Plenty of learning and experiments to go around with this one. While I can envision a lot of smut here, I can see a lot of dialogue too between the two people.

- Adventurer X Adventurer; Another pretty open one where adventures and action await, lot of writing in this one haha.

We don't have to use any of these, they're just general foundations we can build upon and expand on! Thanks for your time everyone, looking forward to message requests.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom