Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dungeon (Theris)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theris

Star
The Dungeon

The dungeon has always existed, settled on a small island at the base of a rocky outcropping. It is said that there are treasures beyond your wildest imaginings held inside, or that's what the survivors say. For there is great danger as well, not everyone who enters the dungeon comes back out, and there are never any bodies. It's not know what has happened to them, whether they are dead, or wishing they were.

Its a day like any other, the sun is shining and the breeze is gentle. a troop of adventurers make their way from the small dungeon town on the west side of the island. For reasons of their own they have decided to travel to this place, and attempt to conquer the dungeon. Reaching the entrance the group stops for a moment, inspecting the stone archway and the stairs leading down into the depths. A faint blueish glow comes up from the steep tunnel, illuminating ancient carvings along the walls. Carved into the archway itself is a series of shifting words and letters, changing languages based on whomever reads them. They read Be Warned, My Depths Are Not For the Faint Of Heart, But Should You Seek To Enter Them, Know That Great Reward Awaits You, And Great Danger As Well. Carved into the vary top of the arch is two forms, a naked man, and woman. The adventurers can feel the power of this place, as a buzzing against their skin, and a slight desire to throw down their clothing and rut like animals.

Aelandra stood among the new arrivals. "And here you can see our main attraction, The Dungeon of Naked Depths. Anyone wanting to explore it is free to camp here, or are welcome back in the town. Just keep in mind that this place is sometimes used for our jungsters to throw wild parties, so don't be surprised if you are disturbed in your rest. Of course they are almost never enter the dungeon itself, they are not that brave..." being a local helper and one of the clergy, she functioned as a kind of tour guide. Also, being good with the fighting if needed, and armored enough to keep the more dangerous travellers in bay until they descended the bowels of the greater danger, it was not the first time she was at the entrance.

But never before did she found herself throbbing with need to just throw off her clothes and ... she did not knew what came after that, but was thankful that her armor was not that easy to get out. Looking around of the mismatched group, she could only sigh. "Well, I see that some or all of you are not here for just the ambience, lets fill out this ledger then, to keep your memories at last." It was a new idea to keep a book with the people disappearing, and to be able to follow if anyone reappeared.

Lea for her part stood completely still looking at the ruin. Her mouth hung open, until her nose twitched.

Achu! She let out bending over Aelandra got a lovely view down her shirt, as she let out a dainty sneeze into one hand. Wiping the bridge of her nose with the back of her other hand. She idly started playing with the rim of her jacket, but seemed to keep it on.

Lea for her part didn't even seem to be really listening to Aelandra any more, instead of searching her pack for a quill she was walking over to Setsuna. Aa... aa.....a...ACHU! She sneezed more forcibly this time, sneezing down she covered her own breasts in mucus, before she moved right next to the tiefling, hugging her close, their breasts touching, before she kissed the tiefling, trying to get her tongue in Setsuna's mouth.

Princess Setsuna Yuki stood out in the crowd like a woman from a children's fable, wearing naught but her elbow length white and gold gloves and boots, and her golden, gem embedded royal tiara. She tried to ignore the tingling feeling in her hands and feet, and the blush on her cheeks from appearing not only outside but in public so exposed, but for some reason she felt that she had to do this. Her people were endangered by this dungeon, and though she didn't understand why, she just knew she had to bare her tits and ass for this, ignorant of the fact that she'd accidentally ensorcelled herself into thinking so.

The princess began to sign her own name, only to be interrupted by Lea before she could do more than that...and before she could even say "Bless you," the strange, sneezy woman's mouth was on hers! Resisting, Setsuna pushes away from the woman, "W-what are you doing?!"

Huh? Lea murmured obviously enchanted by some force, but managing to throw this off.

Oh, um. Sorry.... It's this place you know? She rubbed her hair awkwardly with one hand, as the other one pointed to the dungeon. It's just making me super horny, and considering that I wish you'd just shove your boobs in my face, already....? She replied.

Blushing, and without really understanding why, the princess did as requested, grabbing her boobs and brazenly thrusting them toward Lea's face. "I-I suppose I can grant that request, citizen," she says, trying to rationalize her own behavior.

Hehhh. Lea giggles beautifully as the well endowed tiefling buries Lea's face in her tits.

Nuzzling them happily, Lea grins. Any other requests you feel like granting? She teased happily.

Aelandra tried to just stand there patiently, holding the book steady, but seeing the two ... khm... ladies ... preoccupied in front of her, less than fully clothed made her sigh. Trying to keep herself from reacting, she welcomed the hard feeling of her armor's crotch piece.

"Can I have your signatures now, or do you two need privacy?" her words was grated trough her teeth, the feeling to just throw off everything and join them pushing against her willpower.

(Save: 16)

Well... If our beautiful buxom babe of a tiefling isn't taking any more requests. Lea replied slowly edging out of the tiefling's rack with a huge grin on her face.

I'm ready to sign myself. Are we ready to enter besides that? She asks rubbing her nose as she reached for the forum

"Thank you!" the armed and armored guide smiles at the girls... less on the Tiefling, but even Aelandra is not immune to her naked boobs ... trying to tell herself it is because the disturbing nakedness in public, which is not an everyday occurance around the town.

"Now you are free to indulge... I mean, intrude... what am I saying, is to start your great dangerous life changing adventure, ladies, if you want!" she sighs, and writing her own name on the page too, puts it in a safe place near the entrance.

"I must be crazy, but I will be coming with you two... I mean, to make sure you two are protected, until you turn back..." she really hoped they would. The dungeon was not for two seemingly defenseless girl, as it seemed the other travellers was happy enough to just gawk and frolick around, not wanting to brave the depths of debuchery.

I hope I'm free to indulge. Lea grins at Aela's slip.

Achu. She sneezed softly into her hand, her chest jiggling with the motion.

Sorry about that. Let's go. She said putting in arm around the Tiefling and starting to walk into the dungeon.

Walking past the archway the ladies are assaulted by the scent of earth and water, and something musky. The tunnel slopes down and down ahead of them, the blue light that is coming up from the depths is seems to be coming from lichen growing on the walls. Passing the strange growths the tunnel slowly changes, from rough dirt and stone to solid carved rock and stairs. The lichen stops a few feet before the transition, but light still seems to be coming up from a opening at the bottom of the stairs. The tunnel is about 10ft X 10ft and is 10ft high. At the other end the staircase open up into a room that's 15ft by 25ft. On the right wall is a grate, with a lever on the other side just within reach. Straight ahead is a stone door with no obvious way to open it, but runes carved on the face. On the wall to the right is flowing script that after a moment renders itself into the most familiar language for each of the ladies. It reads "4 keys we are, find me and my brothers and we will open the way to great treasure".

"Oh, nice!" comes from the armored human, Aelandra, as she steps closer to have a look at the lichen, giving time for the girls to take in the room and the runes, with the changing writing on the wall... After all, she had some second or third hand knowledge of what was in the first couple of rooms... After that nobody came back to tell their tale. But enough people came back to make it possible.

"There is an underground village in there somewhere, and you can see and meet living statues too... I wonder if that is what behind the stone door?" she would still wait, only slowly walking to the sturdy gate, and tries to see how it can open... Or if they have to go through the grate instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom