Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

need some intellectual stimulation to go with the smut

I'm looking for literate male partners to explore a few fantasy themes. I update this thread several times a week with plot ideas. I am currently not taking on any additional exchanges involving character sheets. I can give rough stats if your like, but at this time, I'm in the mood to write, not create character sheets.

Not really looking for one line responses or IMs. I tend to write one to three paragraphs 300-1000 words. But it depends on the situation, sometimes, there just isn't the need for every post to have 300 words. In a faster paced scene, it might be 250.

I prefer to play via PMs or email. Posts are not out of the question, if that is your preferred method of play. It would have to be a very special story to play via IM, although I'm comfortable using you favorite IM for ooc discussions. We can roleplay in first or third character, either works for me.

In power exchange situations, I prefer to be the submissive or have my power stripped from me. Not every story needs power exchange, could be romance or infatuation or just plain lust too.

If you have alternative suggestions, please feel free to message me with them. I tend to fall in love with character concepts more than the plot lines and am really open to changing a plot around.

Here is an explicit list of likes and dislikes.
Refuse to role play list: underage, family, cheating, abuse, scat, gross stuff, illegal, group sex, bestiality, anything heavier than light torture.
Dislikes:
Werewolves: There would have to be an EXCELLENT long term storyline behind this for me to get into it. And even then it would probably need to run about 80% story - 20% sex.

Trolls, Orcs and Ogres: I used to occasionally do this, then somebody made it so I never wish to read those words again much less be partnered with or play one. Maybe in the future that will change, but for now it is off the table.

Modern: I role play as my escapism from modern life. Unless you weave some fantasy into a modern setting, I will most likely pass. I have participated in role plays with fantasy or supernatural themes in them and I've enjoyed it.

Cannon characters: I prefer original character, but we can play in their world.
Enjoys: Some of the things I enjoy include romance, power exchange, teasing, intellectual character, strong sassy female characters, the unexpected, kink, plot, good communication. To me there is nothing sexier in a role play, than having details communicated, paint an evocative picture for me and I will do the same for you. I enjoy playing in fantasy, supernatural and historical settings. I really have a thing for playing elves.

If we don't share the same kinks, no big deal, I don't judge but we are most likely not a good fit.

So here are a couple of story suggestions that I've been toying with for a little bit. If you have something similar that you'd like to explore let me know.

World Walker:
I'm human assassin with a very unique talent. When I'm close to dying a portal opens to another world, before I can die the portal whisks me away to another world. The caveat is I arrive unconscious. You are an elf lord. In your private sitting room, a portal opens, you are unable to step through it but you see a battle between two humanoids. One is a large human with fangs and the other a small petite human with waist long blonde hair. They are speaking in a language you don't understand but you see the fight. She holds her own but he is just too strong for her. While she fast, when he does hit it is just too powerful. You watch the fight in fascination. Then she falls, the portal disappears and laying at your feet is the woman, unconscious and uninjured.

A few notes about this situation:

About MC:

Normally, I play her as a lawful good assassin and on her last world, she was charged with hunting down criminals who had been sentenced to death and escaped, along with a few contracts the governing body of the confederation of the nine worlds had approved as for the benefit of all (think an insane leader, etc). This can be changed, I can play her as a former soldier assassin who turned her back on her duties for money and power and she was the one being hunted down and killed. This is very flexible depending on the story you’d like to craft with me.

She has no control over the portals. They seem to appear at the moment of her death, whisking her away to a new world where she arrives unconscious. She doesn’t seem to age anymore (why I chose an elf in the scenario). The theory, unproved, is she only ages on her home world. She has no idea how to return to any world she has visited or her home world.

She speaks several languages, including whatever is common on your world. She can know your racial language or not, up to you. The language she was speaking to her opponent was a guttural language. She is smart and understands military discipline.

About YC:

I’m good with you changing the race with a few exceptions (no orcs, trolls, etc please). I don't mind monsters, just need them to be intelligent... watching drinking or strength contests bore me to tears.

Some things to think about:

When the portal appears, do you watch in private or summon guards? Do you wish this to be more romantic (training her to become your partner and fight by your side for the realm), more subservient (training her to become a bodyguard) or more combative (convincing a lawful good assassin the only way to survive is to become evil or convincing an evil assassin to change her ways)? Or maybe you are just looking for a personal toy and decide to tame one who could kill you because you like the challenge of it?

The degree of knowledge over the portals can be played with too. Perhaps this is the second time she has fallen through the portal, the first being when she was turned into an assassin. Or maybe she’s lived through hundreds of these and has the knowledge already that she is basically at your mercy and has lost the illusion that she might have any control. We can take her innocent level anywhere from she was a virgin when the first portal appeared and assassins on the world she came from where prohibited from having sex to she has experience with carnal pleasures.

The power imbalance could be anything from a traditional she is your captive now to she is completely reliant upon you in order to start a new life because she doesn't know the language, customs etc.

To that end, this could start one of many ways. She could wake up confused, but cautious and subdued, having been in this scenario before. Or she could come to fighting. Perhaps you’ve had her secured, either in your private chambers or a dungeon (prison). We can take this anywhere from negotiations to a light torture session (nothing heavier than that). Maybe you take personal responsibility for her and part of her training involves punishment when she breaks certain mores she may not have known. There is even the possibility that the person viewing the fight and fall has no desire/time to work with her and assigns her assimilation to one of the guards he summoned. In that case, the guard could desire the opportunity to prove himself or it could be seen as an unnecessary burden, he could even just desire her and see her as a reward for his good work.

The scenario is fairly flexible to fit into your fantasy world and I enjoy everything from a romantic, lets work together with conflict to start to a more intense conflict to begin while you tame/train her to accept her knew role. It can run the gamut from consensual and romantic to non-consensual and feelings grow over time.

The Hunted:
Demon vs Paladin. We’ve had many skirmishes on both the astral and material planes. Neither of us managed to capture the other in battle, yet… What happens when one of us is captured? Although it has been close several times. Each of us hunts the other, my girl looks to destroy you and your influence on the material plane. What does your character seek?

A few notes about the situation:

This could be devil vs Paladin. Tiefling vs Assimar. You get the picture, right? Conflict and hunting. I’d really like this to be mostly about the chase. Maybe we do briefly capture each other, enjoy a bit of fun, switching out who has the upper hand at even given moment. It could be a really fluid exchange of power, make a high/low roll and see who wins? Or go off of mood. Either would work.

Trapped:
Your character is the son of a God or Goddess. YC and His brother had a fight, disagreement, war (you get to create the family drama). YC lost. As punishment, a very unique banishment was created. YC was sentenced to spend eternity cursed into a book as a love slave. YC can only be summoned on a full moon by a specific ritual. Once summoned YC must sexually please his summoner until the next full moon. When that arrives, he sent back into the book and the book vanishes from its owner’s possession. There is a way out of the curse but you have to decide what it is exactly. This is not about Femdom, it is about convincing a sex starved stranger to free you from your curse while you are enchanted to crave and please women sexually above all else. This is storyline by its nature is more smut based than the others, but the story still exists.

A couple of things to think about:

Notes about my character:

My character would most likely be an Elven acolyte studying and translating ancient texts in an older elven library. She is working on translating some ancient diaries finds references to this book and the pleasures it brings. As she researches this mysterious book, she uncovers the summoning ritual. She is intrigued by it but figures it is a myth until one day in a shop specializing in older, rare books and scrolls she comes across this odd, book that radiates a divine magic. When she opens the book, she finds your character nude in all his divine splendor. She of course buys the book and takes it back, keeping it on a shelf for a year or two before attempting the ritual.

Your Character:

What would you have done to create this family rift? It could be anything you like. After your character is cursed to the book what happens in there? The drawing is just of your character nude. Nothing else. Do you just stand there all day? Do you get hungry? Tired? Thirsty? Does the curse that keeps you aroused abate while you are in the book or are you tormented? Can you hear the world around you? Outside of the book? What do you think would be the ideal way to break the curse? True love? Repenting? Something else?

The Tower:
A female elf had everything she could want in life. The young oracle was blessed by her goddess and engaged to an elven prince. Unfortunately for her, the Queen thought she wasn't an ideal match for her son. Scandal hit, a quick trial and banishment was the proclamation. My character is sent far away, banished to an ancient mage tower with a forgotten history. She is magically bound to the tower and cannot leave the grounds, which could cover a good of land or not. The prince, who still claims to love her, had the place refurbished for her, gardens planted and the library stocked. He promises to sneak away and visit her but they both know that is an empty promise. On the first full moon, YC arrives. Many millennia ago, he suffered the same fate of banishment to this very tower. In fact, his spirit is still trapped here. Her abilities as an oracle allow her to not only to see him but to interact with him physically.

The Fae Prince:
Your character is a Fae Prince, at the light Fae Court. He is one of the Queen’s favorite bedroom companion. Like all Fae he visits the mortal world, usually cloaked in their power of invisibility. He upsets his queen, how is up to you. The Queen in turn banishes him to the mortal world. She strips him of all fae power and leaves him cloaked in invisibility. He can watch the mortal world, interact with it through touch but he is unable to be seen or heard by mortals. Well, most mortals. My girl can see fae as they visit the world. It is power her family carries, passed down through the women, generation after generation although she is the last of her family. She believes others may exist with the power but she isn’t sure. Many of the old ways have been lost. Her mother died in childbirth and her grandmother trained her to keep the power secret and to not acknowledge the fae at all costs. It is believed the fae kill those with this power or take them as slaves to their realm. This story could be in any time, any setting. If you like modern role play, this could work in a modern setting.

The Smuggler and the Assassin:
This is a rough concept. Would love to work through it with somebody. The setting could be any fantasy or even Sci-Fi world. My character is an lawful good assassin (notice a trend?) who has just signed a new contract. This is one of the toughest targets she has ever gone after. But the payday if she can carry off this hit would be huge, she’d never have to take another job again. Your character is a smuggler (or perhaps a pirate). The two of them have worked together in the past. She pays well and your character has never really cared what the cargo is. This time, the cargo will be her, she needs a way into the seedier side of the world. Your character has come up with a plan to get her into the very hands of the person she needs to kill. You just happen to run female slaves occasionally and you know his buyer. This start several ways: maybe you’re pitching the idea of selling her as a slave, maybe she has already agreed to that. Where does the story go? Do you want to train her in what to expect? Do you want to do multiple characters, perhaps once trained and sold you pick up from the slave buyer’s character?

The Temple:
Your character would be a strong, lawful good paladin (or something along those lines). My character would be a tiny, delicate chaotic neutral thief, probably a half elf. She has been stealing (items or secrets of his order) for a couple of years. She has gone out of her way to taunt and tease the paladin. Like leaving personalized notes for him to find in his gear, or even sabotaging his missions. For no other reason than his reactions amuse her. Every time he gets close to capturing her, she somehow manages to escape. Or maybe he has even brought her in for justice once or twice and the corrupted court system has freed her. Either way, she has evaded justice and it becomes his personal goal to destroy her. One day, she gets a little careless and he corners her in an ancient temple of a God opposed to both of their Gods. Now they have to work together to escape alive. Can your character manage to work with her and exact a little retribution?

Please Go Away!
You just finished vanquishing a necromancer from a tower with several companions. The spoils split evenly amongst yourselves. You receive a weapon (type up to you) and you know it has a magical aura. But unsure exactly what it does. You decided to take a chance and you attune to the item. You realize it is a sentient item and it seems bound to you. You are unable to break the attunement, through some curse it is bound to you. What you have yet to realize is that my character is bound to the item bound to you. She is a sexy, sassy, smart mouthed, mischievous demoness whose powers are fueled by lust. She is not evil (unless that is your preferred dynamic). She is not subservient. She makes it clear that while she cursed and bound to the weapon, and it is bound to you, it does not follow that she is bound to you. She makes it a personal mission to annoy you for disrupting her peace. This is about the struggle between the two of you to figure out how to live and work together.

My character would start fairly weak, she has been locked away for a century or more and hadn't been exposed to lust.  I was thinking she would start to awaken when your character and his buddies were having their farewell drinks in a tavern before going separate ways.  But she is smart, she knows not to reveal herself until after your character bonds with the sword.  She would start to reveal herself in your character’s dreams.  It would be ideal if your character was fairly honorable or pure of heart and she could start corrupting him with erotic dreams.

Once your character is sexually frustrated in his dreams, she would start appearing to him. They would have interactions in the dream world. She then move on to convincing him to pursue various women they encounter on their journeys. Each encounter you have increases her power, making the sword more powerful. When you use the power she had been storing up, it annoys her. She will never break free if you keep doing that.

As for how she'd annoy your character, I think it would range from talking from the sword in battle, nothing but snark, to giving your guy an erection in really awkward situations to constantly tormenting him with erotic dreams.  Your character literally cannot get rid of her, like no more than say 20 feet from her before he is compelled to pick up the sword again.

For this to work, you need to be prepared to describe the physical world. I find playing multiple female characters taxing and will need you to shoulder the burden of what your character's town looks like, what your character's friends are like etc. I will be more than happy to create dreamscapes throughout the adventure. If you are craving something specific during a dream sequence, I'm good with you taking lead on it to make that happen.

The Fallen:
We used to serve the same god. Two Paladins who fought side by side for years (centuries if we’re both of a long life), vanquishing the evils of the land. One of is tempted away from the service of our god. Leaving the other to wonder why? Was it power? Riches? Is the hunt about destruction or redemption? Can the fallen one even be redeemed? Is the faithful one set on destruction or rehabilitation? In this sort of scenario, I’d be willing to take either role.

Stop Thief!
Your character is traveling alone and has decided to set up camp for the night. My character is a novice elven rogue. She spots your character and stays in the safety of the trees until she is sure your character has fallen asleep. At that point, she creeps into the camp, curious to learn more about you. She quietly watches your character sleep. After a while, she starts deftly rummaging through your character’s belongings. Being careful not to make any noise. She pockets an item or two, they can’t have that much value to your character if he brought them on this journey and he isn’t sleeping with them on, can they? What wakes your character? What is his reaction to this very slight, delicate looking female elf rifling through his belongings?

Dreamland:
My character is a powerful witch, who has subverted a portion of the plane of dreams. She created a demi plane to which she draws her victims, sleeping mortals. She plays out their wildest sexiest dreams to distract them as she steals their life essence and finally their souls. Your character has been tasked by his God/Goddess, the rightful guardian of dreams, to stop this. But can he when his darkest sexual dreams seem so real? Does he even want it to stop?
Patronage at What Price?
My character is a warlock looking for a patron.  She can be new to magic or she can be looking to replace her current patron.  Your character could be the new patron or perhaps her current patron when he finds out she is shopping for a new patron.

The Quest Giver:
Anybody with gaming experience knows you can't have an epic adventure without requiring at least one grand quest. Your character has something my character needs. We can decide what my heroine needs while plotting. But whatever it is, she will desperately need it and you can name your price, as long as it isn't kill five moss snakes and return with their skins.

The Oneiroi:
My character is an Oneiroi sent to deliver your character dreams or nightmares. We would be exploring your characters deepest desires and fears.

Chosen One:(dark themes)
My character was born to the leaders of a cult. She meant to be sacrificed as an infant. Two of the cult members stole her away and left the cult. Now she is a young adult with no idea of her past or that her parents aren't really her parents. Your character has been sent to romance her back into the cult. Can he do it? Or will he fall for her? This could be pretty much any setting including modern. No actual sacrifice to be roleplayed.

The Lazy Succubus:
Review time sucks, especially when your boss is a devil. My character is a Succubus who has been spending her time in the mortal plane at the day spa and shopping. Rather than performing her job of collecting souls. Your character can either be a mortal she needs to seduce to make her quota or her boss delivering her review and working out a performance improvement plan.

Sigils:
Magic exists and magic is real but it is very difficult to obtain. Those who have it, have magic sigils on their skin. Each similar gives them great power over those without magic. My character wants a sigil, your character has the ability to grant her one. What does your character wish?

Balance of Power:
My character is a Queen of realm we can decide together, suggestions on race too. Your character is a knight who has sworn fealty to her. By day the knight does her bidding at night the tables turn.
Crash Landing:
This would be a good modern or near future setting. Your character is of an alien race, who was studying earth from above undetected by the humans of the world. Something goes wrong and your character’s ship crashes into the woods where my character is out day hiking. She stumbles across your character, knowing what the government would do to you, she hides you.

The Picture Bride:
This starter would make a good historical, sci-fi frontier or post apocalyptic story. Your character lives on the frontier and has saved up for a bride. My character, desperate for a fresh start meets with a matchmaker and is paired to your character. All we know about each other is based on a picture or short video for sci-if and that we are supposedly a personality match.

The Explorer:
Your character is a human from earth or an earth like world, who has crashed on an uncharted world filled with beings you've only read about in fantasy novels. My character is the being who finds you, nurses you back to health and hides you, since humans were hunted to extinction generations ago.

Remember this is a shared story telling experience and we get to weave both of our fantasies together to hopefully produce something special.

One of these days, I will put together a historical, alternative history and modern storyline thread. Until then, feel free to PM me with requests, hopefully we find some common ground.

In any event, hope you find the role play you are seeking, even if it's not with me. Good luck on your journey!

RE: Looking for literate Historical or Fantasy

I added details to the World Walker scenario.

RE: M/F fantasy and supernatural plots

Added new plot concept: The smuggler and the assassin

RE: need some intellectual stimulation to go with the smut (m/f) 12/14

Cleaned up post and added Patronage at What Price?

Back
Top Bottom