Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night At Club X (rawrpancakes & Anansi)

He grunted as he tried to suppress his groans while she licked his precum. That only cause more to come flowing slowly from the tiny hole. His hips flexed once more as her tongue swirled shifting as he angled back to drag the tip of his length along her tongue before he felt her engulf him. He grinned as she did so and slowly slipped back waiting before he looked to her. When she gripped his balls however he relaxed his testes tightening in her grip as she fondled them unable to do much but lay there and take what she did before he suddenly jabbed his hips forward burying another inch or so into her mouth.

When he thrust into her mouth making her take another inch she gagged and pulled away. She wrapped her finger and her thumb around the base of his cock and squeezed, not enough to hurt him, but enough to make him know she was serious. "Don't make me tie your hips to the bed too. I will." She simply smiled at him before she made her way back dow to his cock licking even more precum from the tip.

He smirked as she squeezed the base and shook his head. "Alright, alright you got me." He said as he bent his legs slightly before he rested once more. "There you go, all yours." He said with a snicker before he lay his head back with a slow sigh as he began to shift his hand back and forth while she was occupied with licking the tip of his length. His wrist's position had made the knot less tight and as such he was beginning to slowly undo it.

She sucked him back into her mouth going as far as she could before she wwould pull back and plunge down on it again. The hand cupping his balls began to massage them gently trying to urge what they held out. Just to see his reaction she let a finger slide a little lower than his balls .

"I'm not too fond of having my ass played with but I can't really stop you." He said to her between groans as his length flexed slowly in her mouth. His hips rose slightly and fell slightly with each but not enough to drive his shaft deeper into her mouth. Clenching the cheeks of his ass he smirked to her.

She moved her finger back up because she had only wanted to see what he would say. She didn't really want to do something he didn't enjoy. She pushed herself down on him a little more before pulling back up and stroking him slowly. As she stroked him she scooped up any precum that dripped out with her finger and then sucked her finger clean.

"You look like you rather enjoy the taste of my cock." HE said to her with a slight smirk before he shifted his hips causing it to wiggle back and forth slowly. "Mmm whatcha gonna do now?" He asked her slowly before he felt the knot give but kept his hands in place.

"I do," she replied to him. She watched it as he made it wiggle and then without verbally answering his question she moved and straddled his waist. It was harder to do with him being so large, but she still managed to hold his cock up while she slowly lowered herself onto it. She couldn't help but to moan as the tip slid in and then another inch or so before she came back up, lowering herself again.

"Here let me help with that." He said as he yanked his hands from the knot and they shot forward to grab her shoulders forcing her down onto his length. He laughed cruelly as she sank down to half of his length before stopping while he leaned in and bit her throat forcing her onto her back as he did so. "You fucking cunt did you really think you could get away with this?" He spat as he gripped her shoulders and began forcing more of his length into her his strength much greater than his size led on.

She had been about to ask how he planned on helping her out when she felt his hands on her shoulders. Before she knew it she had been pushed down onto his cock almost as far as she could goand then pinned down to the bed. She instantly grew scared and pleaded with him. "I'm sorry! I let my body control my mind. Please don't hurt me!" she grunted as he pushed more into her. It felt good up to a certain point. "I can't take anymore!"

"Of course you can." He said as he slowly wriggled the tip of his length back and forth within her running it over a soft tight ring within. "Thats your cervix there, after that I can push in a bit deeper." He said as he lifted her legs up pushing them roughly till they were by her ears before he began to pound into her roughly his length forcing her open as it slid into her painful fractions of an inch at a time. "Oh, ignore the bleeding if it happens..its natural." He said with a particularly sadistic smirk.

"Oh God please don't!" she begged before he pushed. He didn't listen. She screamed as he pushed himself through her cervix. She pain was incredible and she thought for a moment she was going to pass out, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She bit her tongue, tasting her own blood. She fought against him pushing and kicking as hard as she could.

"You drug me, you tie me up, isn't this what you wanted?" He hissed at her as he thrust harder into her while he gripped her hands and forced them down above her while he thrust roughly into her. His hips drove his length forward as hard as he could but her sex gripped him tightly greatly impeding his thrusts. Looking down into her eyes he licked his lips savoring the grimace on her face.

"How the hell was I suppose to know you were the size of two men put together?" she spat as she continued trying to fight it. It felt like he was in her belly. He'd gone farther inside her than she thought was humanly possible. The more he thrust the slower she fought. Something was happening that she didn't want to admit. The pain was starting to subside.

"And you just slid down didn't you slut? Just taking it." He snapped at her before he stroked his fingers slowly along her cheek and laughing. "You're loving this.. your cunt's pulling me in deeper, I can feel it sucking me in, hungry for my cum...I hope you're on the pill." He hissed at her before he began with short but hammering thrusts.

She remained silent as he taunted her, not wanting to admit she was starting to like his huge cock diggng deeper into her womb. She looked up at him as his fingers stroked her cheek. She smiled slowly and leaned up as far as she could her lips barely brushing against his before she whispered. "I'm not"

"Mmm we will have a fun time picking out baby names then." He simply replied as he resumed his pounding driving himself deeper and deeper into her. His lust would not be denied by her physical limits or by her lack of protection. Gripping her hips he pulled her roughly into each thrust as he leaned in and bit her lips roughly.

The thought of having a baby with this man half scared her and half turned her on. As he gripped her hips and pulled her into each of his thrusts she moaned. Her breasts bounced with each thrust and her hands went up and held them as they bounced. As he bit her lips she pinched her nipples. That with him fucking her caused her back to arch and a loud moan escaped her lips.

He laughed softly as he reached up and grasped her breasts tightly. His hands squeezed them before he looked down to her. "Mmm just think about it, these will grow even bigger swollen with milk...your tummy will fill up and out." He groaned into her ear. "You're enjoying this aren't you you little slut?" He hissed at her as he bit her earlobe softly giving a soft tug before he spanked her backside rough.y

When his hands replaced her she groaned and scooted down a little more trying to get more. She imagined her tits swelling and her stomach growing. She moaned more and more whispering "yes" over and over again. Her legs went around his waist pulling him in harder with each thrust.

"Mmm so you are a little slut then, just pulling me in deeper." He groaned into her ear as she pulled him into the thrusts. Eventually be bottomed out yet still had a few inches outside of her. Looking down to her he kissed her roughly before he began to pound deeper into her. 'MM I'll fuck you every day as your tummy grows..who know..I might fuck you in the ass minutes before you give birth." He cooed into her ear.

She grew wetter, feeling him bottoming out inside of her. She could hear how wet she was by the noises their bodies made each time he thrust into her. Her hand slipped down her stomach and rubbed quickly at her clit. She grew closer and closer moaning louder and kissing him back roughly.

"Oh listen to that, you're so wet its dripping out of you." He said before he bit her earlobe roughly and began to tug at her nipples. His fingers of his other hand trailed down her back as he did so before he pushed a fingertip into her backside slowly. Circling it about within her ass he stopped tugging at her earlobe before whispering to her. 'Say it..say you want my cum"

She groaned as he bit her, pushing herself up at him. Her fingers worked furiously at her clit criving her over the edge. Her whole body tensed under him and around him. Her hips pulled him down as her pussy began clutching at his huge cock. "Oh my fucking God!" she screamed. "I want your cum! Please cum inside my pussy!"

He smirked as he kissed along her throat feeling her body pressing against him. Her pussy milked his cock as she orgasmed, the entirety rippling and pulling inwards. Grunting softly he fired a hot jet of his seed deep into her womb before it came flooding out. He had been stressed and busy for weeks and it was all backed up from then and it all came erupting into her heated jets spraying hard into her open and welcoming womb.

Back
Top Bottom