Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Lurks In The Night [Rekoj & Lunar]

"I was going to say a game of monopoly, but upon seeing you without your shirt on... oh that's right, I haven't even told you how damn good you look. Despite the red marks upon your face, but you brought that upon yourself..." he continued, standing far enough away, in case she had any attack planned. He continued, "So I'm thinking something a little more... physical, a good exercise, if you will..." he led her on slowly, before taking his opportunity and nearly diving at her. He pinned her against the wall with his body once more, and took her free hand and quickly brought it to the other shackle- binding both of her hands above her head now. He then dropped, and both of his hands started to yank down at her jeans, not even bothering to undo them.

She once more grunted, almost losing her breath as he pinned her against the wall and her arm was thrust up and shackled in the chain. She squirmed, her eyes narrowing at him though she gasped as her pants were ripped off of her and not unbuttoned and she heard them rip as they fell down her thin legs, leaving just her panties on and her legs moved, trying to criss cross so he couldn't get her panties off and she squirmed against him between him and the wall.

He stood back a little bit more, letting her breathe as his hands started to grope her breasts, feeling them with his hands. He massaged, groped and felt her breasts, while his thumbs continued to rub her nipples. He remained close to her, as he just continued to rub and keep her mind on the pleasure he was giving her. However, once she started to let enough of her guard down, he pulled his hand away from her breasts, and kept it by his side. He leaned back a little bit, and looking at her panties, so he could aim a punch into the crotch of them. He pulled back after he slammed his fist hard between her legs, explaining as he stepped back, "Don't you ever spit in my face again..."

She moved, arching her back and tilted her head trying to almost push him off of her though it still felt good as she tried to fight the moans. But she had let her guard down which was a bad idea and a large amount of pain rushed through her body before she screamed out in pain, her legs automatically closing in pain as he punched her between the legs. Her mouth hung open in pain as her eyes watered up quite quickly and tears streamed down her face as her legs quivered in pain and she whimpered as her head tilted back against the wall. "I.. I won't.." She stammered and bit her bottom lip as the pain continued almost semed to worsen for a little bit.

He stood back and let her absorb the pain, standing there, his ice blue eyes staring at her coldly. A small smile came upon his lips as he let out an, "Oooh... that looked like it hurt." He simply watched her, for a few moments, before dropping down into a crouch. He looked at her, his eyes in line with her crotch, staring at her, before moving forwards a bit. He stepped closer to her, and put his hands upon her hips, at the hem of her panties. He ordered, in a cold tone, looking up to her, cocking a fist to threaten her, "Spread your legs a bit, and let me pull your panties down."

She looked up slowly and gasped out as it still hurt though when he got closer and asked her to open her legs, she refused until she saw his fisted hand and they quickly spread. She gasped once more as it hurt to open them and she gritted her teeth as her legs were spread open, allowing his hands to pull her panties down. And leave her hanging there, completely nude to him and the room. And completely helpless as she knew that sooner or later he'd be ravaging her body and just the tiniest thought of it caused her to grow warm.

He faked a punch to her crotch once more, but instead he just brought his palm against her crotch, and began to rub up and down her slit. He stood up tall, bringing his head close to hers as he sped up his rubbing a bit. His free hand went to her breast, and once again went to her nipple, pinching and twisting at it, being rough with it while his hand just tried to be soft and soothing against her obviously sore slit. As he rubbed, he asked in a soft voice, "This is the final time I'm going to ask you... the easy way, or the hard way. I'm going to fuck you Addison, I'm going to fuck you silly, and I would hate to have to beat you down in order to do it. Let's make this a little bit easier on both of us, and just let me pleasure you."

She saw his hand grow into a fist, "Please! No!" She gasped out just before his hand opened and pushed against her sore slit. She swallowed and looked up to him as he began to rub up and down between her legs. Gasping in slight pain but it felt nice as well though she hissed as his fingers found her nipples, pulling and twisting roughly. She cried out as her nipple grew to almost a purple from all of the pinching and pulling. "A-ah. O-okay.. okay." She said and she swallowed as she looked up to him and she moved a bit as her wrists began to grow sore from the shackles.

"E-easy....the easy way." She said softly and she looked down before back up to him and she sighed softly. She didn't want to hurt anymore, she had tried her best to fight him back the whole time but he was winning and quite drastically at that.

"You know, I think I lied... there really is no easy way, Addy babe... either way, you're going to either love or hate me after. Probably both," he finished, almost as if musing to himself before stepping away from her. He stepped behind her, taking her by the shoulders and slammed her chest against the wall. He took his forearm and kept her bent over, before dropping his jeans and slamming his already hard length into her tight, sore womanhood from behind. He pushed himself into her as far as he could manage, taking one hand and pressing down on her upper back to keep her bent over. His free hand grabbed her hair and countered the motion of her other hand, yanking her head and neck up, bending her to his well as he started to thrust his shaft and pound his head into her.

Addison narrowed her eyes before she grunted out in pain, her chest roughly meeting the wall and she cried out as he forced her to bend over, at least as far as she could with her arms still in the air. Her head forced backwards and her mouth opened in pain. "Ah!" She cried out, feeling his hips slamming into hers as his head pounded into her back wall, hissing as her head stayed back. She swallowed as her mouth grew dry from her mouth hanging open, it hurt with each rough thrust he gave in but oddly it felt good as her walls tightened around him with a vice like grip.

He powered his way through her vice like grip, as if trying to break her walls down. He loved the tight feeling as he worked his length deep into her. He grunted as he pounded her from behind, he yanked her hair back, so he cold lean in and whisper to her ear, "You better moan for me, or else I'm going to have to settle for yelps of pain...." before winding up his palm and spanking her bottom- hard. He leaned back so he could work his throbbing manhood further and further inside of her. He was loving his time with Addison so far- who knew how long he would enjoy it for? He might keep Addison as his for a long... long time.

"Ah.. Fuck!" She cried out in pain as her head was ripped back once more, his mouth by her ear and she heard his words. She'd never moan for him, she'd never give in. Or so she thought, gritting her teeth and she whimpered out with each stabbing thrust into her tight cunny. She gasped before she moaned out loudly, "Oh.. god." She whispered and cringed, "F-fuck me." She panted out, her back arching as her legs spread and her juices slid down her legs. "Make me scream." she gasped out, now her the one telling him what to do. She couldn't help it, it was feeling too good and her mouth opened as her breasts swayed, slamming into the wall roughly.

Everything was going according to plan, he was thrusting himself deep into her, she was trying her best to pretend she wasn't enjoying it... he could feel her tight walls clenching around his length. He was breaking down her walls, as planned, when he heard her. She was asking, no, not even asking, but telling him to fuck [/i]her?[/i] Oh this simply wouldn't do, he was the one in command here, and he was going to show it. He pulled himself out of her poor throbbing womanhood, took her head and bent her over even more. He entered her anally instead now, taking his rock hard shaft and plowing it into her ass. He was going to make this painful for her, thrusting without mercy, as he wanted her to know who was in charge.

Maybe with her telling him, he'd slow down and make it less rough and he'd listen to her? Though her ideas were ripped form her mind as he pulled out and she cried out as he pushed her down more but she screamed out in pain as he thrust himself into her anus. Her mouth opening as she gasped out in pain, breathign in deeply for air and tears brimmed her eyes as his hips met her bottom roughly as her small walls were stretched to her limit. "Ah! No.." She cried out.

He grinned and just said, "Yes..." to negate her 'No', taking advantage of her position and pounding his full length all of the way inside of her, then pulling it out to slam it back deep into her. He was met with resistance, as her anus didn't like his hard cock being there, but he slammed it into her anyways. With each thrust he nearly slammed her face against the wall, as he continued to thrust with near animalistic force. Nova let go of any holding back and just slammed his length into her, ignoring any resistance from her, any cries of pain, just focusing on each and every rough thrust.

"F-fuck!.." She cried out, shaking her head and she whimpered as her face was slammed into the wall and quite few times as his rock hard cock pounded into her anus. "Please!" She cried out as his shaft only drilled deeper and harder into her, her anus trying to push him out but he only penetrated harder and deeper until it wasn't able to hold him out and he was able to force his way in and out as he pleased. Her walls stretched as far as they could go and she gritted her teeth, tears streaming down her face and she cried out with each thrust into her anus.

He continued to practically tear her apart with his powerful thrusts, when he decided it was time to change things. He pulled himself out of her, and wrenched her body around. He twisted her around, so his ice cold blue eyes could stare deep into hers. Her arms were crossed over her head, as he took his length and pounded it deep into her, in the same motion lifting up her entire lower body with the thrust and slamming her against the wall. He had enough force with his thrust to lift her off of the ground, and move her entire body a few feet against the wall- all while drilling his shaft into her as far as he could manage. The entire time, his eyes looking deep into her teary ones.

Addison gasped in relief as he pulled out of her though she cringed in pain as her arms twisted the chains rubbing against her arms and she grunted out as her back was slammed against the wall. Her teeth gritting as her eyes glared deep into his though he grabbed her hips and the glare faded as fear once more made it's appearance and she shook her head. Her legs kicking, which only helped as her legs were thrust apart and he slammed up into her. Her eyes closed tight and she cried out, "P-please.." She gasped, her head tilting back as she grunted with each deep thrust, her eyes watery. It was still painful with each power thrust he gave up into her but she was slowly growing numb and she breathed in as she stared into his eyes back, hate quite apparent in them.

He continued to shatter any walls of resistance, by thrusting the entirety of his shaft as if he was trying to force it into her stomach. He pounded and pounded his length, as he closed his eyes and leaned in to sink his teeth into her neck, his mind elsewhere as he ran on practically an animalstic instinct, his hips moving as if to harm, not to please. He was practically trying to fuck her into submission, his teeth clenching around the soft skin as his hands now grabbed her shoulders to hold her down while his hips bucked upwards, fucking against the pressure of his hands, before he groaned against her neck and felt his climax, after one final, powerful thrust into her.

Her mouth hung open and she cried out softly, gritting her teeth though she gasped out in pain. Not at his cruel thrusting but his teeth sinking into her skin. Her head tilting to the side and she whimpered out. "No no.." She groaned and her eyes closed tight though once his hands grabbed her shoulders, her eyes opened and sh breathed in sharply as his hips slammed into hers roughly. Grunting as his head pounded into her back wall, almost close to being able to slam into her womb with how rough and deep he was getting inside of her. Her thighs forced to be spread wide though the pain stopped after one final rough thrust into her. Feeling his seed spraying up inside of her, climaxing as it coated her walls and dripped down her thighs onto the concrete flooring beneath them.

He let her drop, letting her lean against the wall, he looked at her, looking her in the eye, a disturbing grin upon his face before he licked his lips. He stepped back and simply stared at her, his length hanging between his legs. He simply stared at her, grinning the entire time before he asked, "So.. Addison, babe... love... how did that feel? Did you have some fun?" He took his forefinger and placed it under her chin, tilting her head to look up at him.

She wanted to just fight him, scream and kick and tell him to fuck off. But she knew that if she did he'd punch her like he did earlier. And just the thought brought pain to between her legs and she whimpered slightly. though she felt his finger under her chin and she looked up to him as her eyes were still watery. "Yeah...sure." She whispered and moved her head back as her tip-toes touched the floor and her eyes closed.

He taunted her by pouting and going, "Aww... poor Addy... what's wrong?" he asked, though he knew the obvious answer. He took his palm and lightly tapped between her legs, the perverted smile never left his lips. He remained close to her, before walking away, letting her hang, stepping out of the room. He closed the door behind him, leaving her alone, going off to find more perverted playthings for them.

She growled at his taunting but she gasped as he patted between her legs and her legs automatically curled up, closing just as she watched him leave. She sighed and breathed in as she squirmed, grunting and kicking her legs as she was swinging. She didn't know if she could get out of this and she cried out as the steel only ground into her skin more, causing it to grow a dark red from the irritation and she swallowed. Her heart beating rapidly, hoping he wasn't coming back as she feared what he would bring with him would only cause her more pain.

He returned, and without hesitation, (making sure the door was closed behind him), undid her shackles. He let her stand freely, and simply stood there. He crossed his arms and began to speak, "I have a wonderfully soft bed, with clean covers, and pillows, which is very comfortable- for you in the other room. As well as an attached bathroom, where you could clean yourself up if you wish. But, in order to get you to this bedroom, I need to take you across the basement. Where you'll probably try to make a run for it, so I have to ask- and be honest. The hard way, or the easy way?"

Back
Top Bottom