Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male Partner come join~

Hello all, this is the CuteyHoneyCake speaking with important news.

I am here to discuss fandoms with you guys—because let’s be honest, who doesn’t love fandoms? I would appreciate you reading this, since it seems that though no one reads people’s requirements for partners anymore:

● A plot that is long-term.

○ I would like a partner who has interest in:

☆ Romance I prefer playing female in MxF, but can also play M in MxF If I’m really in the mood [ROMANCE IS AN IMPORTANT ELEMENT IN AN RP TO ME])

☆ Drama

☆ Erotica

☆ Fantasy (Vampires, Demons, etc.)

☆ Dark themes (not too dark, though boundaries can be discussed)

● A polite, friendly OOC person (I won't feel comfortable talking with you if you're too condescending)

○ COMMUNICATION (This is IMPORTANT, tell me what you are and aren't comfortable with)]

● A plot that isn't HEAVY FLUFF nor HEAVY DARK (I LOVE fluff and darkness, but if it's all fluff and darkness then I'll get bored— though a mix would be just perfecto!)

○ A dynamic plot with dynamic characters (this is important to me, I hate static characters— character development is key!)

● BOTH of us talk out a plot, not one - I prefer someone who says an idea sparked, and we both discuss additions and removals

○ Some understanding of spelling and grammar, I don't care too much for character POV anymore but I still Like to read when you write and the same should be with you (I don’t mind if you let me know if you Can’t read what I say, so if you can’t Read what I say, Tell me and I will Fix it.)

● Someone who can post OFTEN. You don't have to post every hour of every day, but AT LEAST once a day. (Though if you cannot due to RL, let a sista know)

○ AT LEAST a few paragraphs per reply.

● Someone who respects IRL world (I, as a human, can get VERY busy at unexpected times - DO NOT rush me if I haven't replied in an hour or all day)

○ If I haven't replied to our RP in a week or so, I may have either forgotten to reply or forgot to tell you I've lost interest. If that is the case, message me politely asking if I'm still up for the RP, and if I say I'm not interested- Don't fret! We could always discuss the issues we have and work them out.

Hopefully none of that scared you off—now we can talk fandoms!

I will put down some Heart’s to Let you know Which ones I Really want to do

☆ Bendy and The Ink Machine♡♡♡♡

Henry x Oc, Boris (can be human if desired) x Oc, Bendy (can be human if desired) x Oc ♡♡♡♡

☆ Bleach♡♡♡♡

Ichigo/Hichigo x Oc, Grimmjow x Oc.​

☆ Marvel (I would love to do an AU for this!!)♡♡♡♡

Iron Man/Tony x Oc, Loki x Oc, Wolverine/Logan x Oc, Victor Von Doom/Dr. Doom X Oc,♡♡♡♡ Venom/Eddie Brock x Oc, Gabit/Remy Etienne Lebeau/ Oc♡♡♡♡

☆ YouTube

Jacksepticeye/Antisepticeye x Oc, Markiplier/Darkiplier x OC

☆ FullMetal Alchemist

Edward Elric X Oc, Greed/Ling Yao x Oc,♡♡♡♡ Scar X Oc

☆ Berserk

Gutsu x Oc (Sorry There Is Only One In this Anime/Manga I love XD) ♡♡♡♡♡

☆ Twisted Fairy Tale ♡♡♡♡♡

Red Riding Hood, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty

☆ Howl's Moving Castle♡♡♡♡♡

Howl x Oc, Oc x Oc

☆ Trigun ♡♡♡♡♡

Vash The Stamped X Oc, Knives x Oc

☆ InuYasha

Oc x Oc, Sesshomaru x Oc, Naraku x Oc Koga x Oc

☆ The Seven Deadly Sins♡♡♡♡♡

Ban x Oc, Hendrickson x Oc

☆ Dragon Ball Z

Vegeta x Oc, Cell x Oc, Goku Black x Oc,

☆ Gangsta

Nicolas Brown x Oc, Oc x Oc

☆ Eyeshield 21

Yoichi x Oc

☆ Fairy Tail

Gajeel x Oc, Laxus x Oc,

☆ Dorohedoro♡♡♡♡♡

Kaiman x Oc, Aikawa x Oc, En x Oc, (that’s a HUGE maybe) Kai x Oc,​

☆ Needless♡♡♡♡♡

Adam Blade X Oc, Adam Arclight x Oc, Saten x Oc​

☆ Akumetsu ♡♡♡♡♡

Shou x Oc

☆ Legend of Korra

Amon x Oc​

☆Resident Evil​

Wesker x Oc, Jake x Oc,​

☆Mario♡♡♡♡♡

Bowser x Oc

☆Devil May Cry♡♡♡♡

Dante x Oc, Vergil x Oc, Nero x Oc

☆Undertale♡♡♡♡♡

UT!Sans/Error/UF!Sans/Any Bara’s/HT!Sans/ x Oc, Gaster/UFGaster/US!Gaster/SF!Gaster x Oc US!Papyrus/UF!Papyurs/SF!Papyurs x Oc

☆Zelda♡♡♡♡♡

Ganondorf/Ganon x Oc

Now on to the Pairing…….

☆ Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde ♡♡♡♡♡

☆ Kidnapper x Kidnapped ♡♡♡♡

☆ Master x Slaver ♡♡♡

☆ Werewolf X Human ♡

☆Alpha Mystic Creature x Mystic Creature/Human ♡♡♡

☆Evil Lord/King/Ruler x Princess/Queen/Peasant ♡♡

☆Villain x Hero ♡

☆Disney Pairings ♡♡♡♡

☆Any Fantasy/Mythical Creature x Any Fantasy/Mythical Creature ♡♡♡♡♡

☆Dracula x Human ♡♡♡♡♡

☆Demon x Human/Mythical Creature♡♡♡♡

☆Beastly Creature/Monster/Human ♡♡

☆Mating Bond (Applicable to Medieval Fantasy Creatures) ♡♡♡

☆Demigod x Human♡♡

☆Pirate Captain x Stowaway/Princess/Nobel ♡

☆Legendary Knight x Princess ♡

☆Skeleton King x Princess ♡

☆Monster x Human ♡♡

☆Oni x Shrine Maiden ♡

☆Dark Knight x Princess ♡

☆Arranged/Forced Marriage

Turn On’s

Non-/Dub-Con or Recanted Consent

Non-Humans, including things such as: "Tolkien"/Fantasy Races, Monsters, Specters and Robots/Androids; Humanoid and non-humanoid, sapient or non-sapient are all fair-game.

Face Fucking and Deep Throating

Outercourse, aka hotdogging, thigh fucking, handjobs.

Creampies and Risk of Pregnancy/sex with the express purpose of "breeding", even if pregnancy is not played out within the roleplay.

Choking, Spanking, Hair Pulling, Knifeplay and other hurtful things.

Exotic dicks, just please, no literal horse cocks.

Forced Orgasms

Dirty talk

Pet Play, Leash & Collar and/or Daddy Dom’s

"Dark" Scenarios And Horror like

Impassioned Kiss

OFF

Scat or Vomit - A character's stomach churning at the sight of something revolting? Perfectly acceptable. A character almost wetting themselves from fear? It's a god damn horror trope, so within the right context, it works. Asking my character to lay a steaming log across your character's chest? No and NO.

Bimbofication, as in the standard, highly fetishized form of reducing an intelligent, homely woman into a blonde, bronzed valley girl with little thought beyond where she can find the nearest cock. Corruption and slutty/loose women are another matter entirely and both things I enjoy immensely.

Vore of any kind.

Fisting

Did I miss something you're interested in? Luckily for you, I'm just nearly a quintessential sexual degenerate and there's very little you can do to offend or disgust me, my "OFF"s notwithstanding. So bring it up or ask, I promise I won't bite lest you ask.

Thanks for reading! That’s about it, guys, gals, and everything in-between or out! Send a sweet message to this thread or in a PM and we can get to discussing— Stay insane, babes! P.S. Don't sweat it too much if it looks like I got a lot of RPs on my hands. Just do it. People bail all the time, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom