Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few ideas, mostly smutty

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Beyond Two Souls

This idea would follow the same basic plot of the game, but with more naughtiness thrown in, consensual or force depending on your taste. If you want my ideas for the variety of encounters I have in mind, just PM me. Got too many to list.

Assassins Creed

This wouldn't be based directly on any of the games. Instead, it would focus on an original female assassin and all the naughty encounters she gets herself into.

Street Fighter

Looking to have Juri fight Chun-li and/or Cammy, defeat her/them and then force the loser to become her sex slave.

Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex

I'm up for all kinds of smutty fun with the Major but I would love to do an alternate take on the episode Cash Eye where instead of knocking out the pervy guy trying to bang her, something goes wrong during the heist and she's forced to let him fuck her cyber brains out to keep her cover up.

Gender swap Final Fantasy 7

With this, I'm wanting to have a sexy female Cloud during the whole Corneo part in the slums. Aria and Tifa would be unable to rescue fem-Cloud thus leading to her getting plowed by Corneo and then afterwards, keeping up her cover while she waits for the others to come back and rescue. Problem is, she comes to find out there's more to Corneo than his pervy persona, leading to her falling for him.

Final Fantasy 13

Only pairing I'm really looking to do is Lightning x Hope.

Resident Evil

I've played all the games but 7 and seen all the movies, live action and CG. So,plenty of possibilities here. I will say this though.......I refuse to pair Jake with Sherry. They're perfectly fine as characters but all the romancey nudgenudgewinkwink moments from 6 were unbearably lame and cheesy.

Supernatural

Anyone that's a fan of the show might expect a request involving Sam or Dean. But I'm not. I'm actually wanting to do something involving Claire, Castiel/Jimmys daughter when she's a hunter, later in the series. Up for either pure smutastic fun or more romance based. If we for romance, I'd love to pair her with a female character.

Fire Emblem

I'm most familiar with the modern games Awakening, Fates and Echoes. So, it's be best to do something based on one of them. Though, like Supernatural, I'm really just looking for smutty fun or girl on girl romance

Back
Top Bottom