Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Most Annoying Thing a Partner Has Done That You Forgave/Understood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Eleanora

Planetoid
Pretty simple. I'm truly curious what has annoyed you most about a roleplaying partner, who you have continued to roleplay with anyway. Feel free to share! :)

The most annoying thing for me is when a partner pesters for a response, esp when I mention I'm entering a busy patch of time.

Also annoyed by boring dialogue.... but I think that's just a preference thing.

Hm, an annoyance that didn't break the partnership?

Probably an occasional neediness. Like, I find it a little irritating to constantly be apologized to for short/late/error-filled replies, when those things aren't true. A month late? Ok, apologize. A few sentences with nothing for me to do? Ok, apologize. But a lot of times, the apologies come when they didn't post right when they said they would, or it's a few paragraphs shorter than the latest pace and I get a little irritated having to stop to console my partner and let them know, "No, I'm not going to abandon you over this." But I understand the insecurity of writing and have from time to time apologized needlessly for my own perceived shortcomings, so, it's an annoyance I'm willing to overlook and cater to, for role-play's sake.

Disappearing without reaching out, and worse: not replying when *I* reach out. I'm ok with second, third chances though. If there was a real reason and we wrote well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom