Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(NSFW) MxF - Craving Race play (all kinds) - extra plots within

Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
f656db2c5111e7130ddb9d152b85a00f.jpg
Currently really, really craving the Legend of Zelda roleplay currently!
Hey, I'm Anglemarr, mid 20s, from the UK with a love of all things RP. I'm looking for a few new RPs to scratch some itches I've had a hard time reaching! Check back often, this will be updated.

About Me

How I RP: Discord would be my first choice, followed by PMs. I use threads if I have to, never any other messengers.
Story:Smut: I like a lot of smut, a lot of story. I tend to get bored quite quickly of RPs trying to keep steam just on the sex alone. I need to engage with the characters, the world, the plot. Maybe 60/40
Quality or quantity?: Both. To be blunt. I like to think I have a decent grasp of English and expect the same from my partners. Typos happen, don't sweat it, but when I'm stumbling to understand what you're saying or what's happening, I go "ruh roh". Length wise... Please not one or two liners. I need some "word clay" to work with. throw me the story/smut ball and I'll run with it. Just do the same when I pitch it back to you.
Kinks?: I'll provide more detail later. But my (not up to date) F list is HERE!
OOC: RPs thrive when there's something behind the post, a feeling of friendship, that the person is more than a smutbot. I'm not asking (nor giving) life stories, just a hello, comments on the plot, spitballing ideas, a "hey great post!" goes a long way.
Groupings: I am more than happy to play more than one guy for you. I would love the same in return. In fact, it'd have to be a pretty damn special plot to only have one character each with no options for adding more.​

latest

~~Kinks~~
We'll get to plots soon! But here are a few of my favourite kinks. All except the first couple are negotiable and non-vital. As I said. I have an F list.

Heels: Something about a girl in heels just does it for me. Some nice strappy platforms? Yum. Throw in a description about how great her legs and ass look in those louboutins and you'll have me drooling.

Costumes: Similar to the above really... Is it a sexy kitty costume? A secretary's outfit? A schoolgirls pleated skirts and knee highs? Naked sex is the worst sex. I love elegant dresses, ripped leggings with a mini skirt... Tasty.

Dirty Talk: Links in with a lot of other kinks, but don't be quiet! I want a screamer, a moaner, a girl who tells me she loves this cock, ruining her for other men, how much better than her husband he is... Anything from "oh God" to "fuck your filthy depraved whore".

Flexibility: Can I bend you in two? Can you fit your heeled feet behind your head? yes please!

Rough sex: spanking, choking, the fun kind of sex.

Humiliation/Degradation/Corruption: Who doesn't love the idea of taking a perky, cute little naive girl and turning her into the most depraved cum slut in all of Christendom, who literally cannot function without cock? <3

Group Sex: Threesomes, Foursomes, Moresomes. Any number of guys/gals. Very hot.

Bulging, cervical penetration, excessive cum: we're roleplaying, lets make it fun!

Ahegao, Mind blanking/bliss The look of sheer pleasure a woman has when she takes that perfect cock, when she cums for the fifteenth time in a row, when her mind is so overpowered by sex the only thing she can say or think is "guh" as her tongue lols out.

Toys/BDSM

~~ I'll add more ~~

Here's another sexy picture to keep you interested as we move into plots.
8879_01_01.jpg

I like a wide variety of plots, so I'll start with some themes, general vague plots before getting to the salacious sexy stuff. A lot of these focus on there being one man... That's not what I'm about at all! I'm open to lots male characters in any plot.

Incest
Bestiality
Mind Control
Cheating
Fantasy/Sci Fi

Major Plots
My big hitters, the more developed plots. I use a tick box system for how hyped I am for the rp:

✅ Lets do it!
✅✅ Kinda craving right now
✅✅✅ OMG why haven't we started the RP already. FUCKING YES!

Survival of the Fucking Fittest:

A new concept in reality TV! 3+ girls are chosen from thousands of applicants to win £10 million as the "last woman standing", isolated in a country estate with a charming and handsome millionaire. The catch? The girls must endure any and all perversions he (and the public) place upon them. Can they outcompete their rivals to win not only the man's dick, but his heart as well?
Kinks: Group, humilation, public sex. Past that... anything we want, it could be brutal, it could be purely sexual. Either way, very fun! ✅✅

The Breeder:
A man known for super potent sperm, a man guaranteed to knock up a woman in single fuck. His gives his services for a nominal fee with a few conditions... That the woman must wear heels, address him as sir, refuse no action, oh and her husband must watch. Sometimes he's overbooked, having to breed two or even three at a time to ensure all are left satisfied. ✅✅

The Missionary:
A young, recently ordained priest is sent out into the world to convert the heathens and unbelievers to the true religion, in far flung Asia he is located in a village made almost entirely of women, who quickly teach him the wonders of the flesh. (initially he'd be reluctant, almost a sex slave, until he learns to love it, reveling in his position). ✅✅

It's Hard Being A single Father:
How does a single dad cope with 2+ teenage daughters? Simple, he fucks them. This is a slice of life RP that just happens to feature lots of incest! The girls go to school, have dates, the ups and downs of teenage life. The father goes to the office, dates co workers, deals with all of that stuff, but his little girls are never too old to sit on daddy's lap... And ride him vigorously. ✅

Girl Scout Nookie:
A troupe of (legally aged) girl scouts are desperate for a ridiculous sum of cash. They start doing bikini car washes, running glory holes, literally anything and everything they can to raise their money in time. ✅✅

Legend of Zelda: MaWhore-a's Mask:
(excuse the tacky title) Link has 3 days to save the world. He has 3 days to not only rescue 4 giants, learn about the world, save countless civilians and uncover ancient mysteries, he has to stop the moon from falling. Luckily, he has an ocarina that lets him travel back in time and try, try, try again! What would happen if he.... bunked off a little. He has a backpack full of super-power and shape changing masks, the ability to be or do almost anything... Sure it'd be alright for him to have some fun on the way?

This is a BIG RP. Like huge. One I'd preferably only RP over discord thanks to the amazing ability to create extra threads.
I'd love to play Link, going through the basic plot of the game except all.... sexy! The bosses aren't big nasty monsters... Or at least they're not after he defeats them and they turn into nympho mask-protectors, who he has to satisfy to save the giants. The side quests aren't just to get Anju and Kafei back together! well... They are, but it ends with a threeway at the wedding! Those aliens aren't there to steal cows, they're there to have some fun with Termina hotties!

Due to the nature of going back in time I'd like to coast around the "we've never met before!" angle from every character. Maybe they get an odd feeling, they've met, they just know they have, they have a vague idea of what happened in previous cycles, enough that you could almost follow on without missing a beat.✅✅✅

The Cheating Wives Club
What started out as a few friends lamenting their stale boring sex lives quickly turned into the discussion and swapping of details of local young, hot and hung studs to fuck, moving into orgies and more elaborate events and challenges.

Thanks for reading!
If you have a plot idea, please just pitch it my way, we'll see what we can do :)
If you have discord, send me your details, we can discuss on there!

aaa3b311-bbec-49d7-868b-40c6b3bbf5b6.gif

RE: M x F Angle's Cravings - Incest/school/cheating/bestiality

Bump :D

Bump!

bump! Very keen to get going

Now accepting discord

Bump!