Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prison Monsters (Suzume Kaen and Morgan Lockheart)

Three women stepped out of the crowd, nodding to Tiff as she held Sumia tightly. They seemed average builds apart from one that was more muscular than the others and stood six inches taller than the rest.

"You two yes," said Tiff, "but Sally, I'm afraid you'll break her with that monster.

The taller one looked disappointed and judging by the bulge in her uniform, she really was packing a monster. Behind Sumia, Brenda kept thrusting into her battered ass, her prick buried deep within. From her grunts, it wouldn't be too long before she was done and Sumia would have someone else inside.

Sumia could feel the dick pulsing within her as she continued to let out the loud moans and cries as she was fucked. She could hear Tiff and saw two women that would be the next to fuck her mercilessly. Seeing the taller one, she had noticed the large bulge making her shiver at the thought of that monster cock inside of her. Like the slut she was, she moved her hips back against the thrusts.

Feeling Sumia grind against her, Brenda grunted hard and pulled on her clothes, thrusting her meaty dick deep into Sumia's ass. With a gasp, she came hard and a torrent of thick, hot cum shot up the girl's ass, Brenda shuddering as she emptied her balls into her.

"Ding ding, time's up," grinned Tiff as Brenda withdrew her spent cock from Sumia's ass. Within seconds, the first of the other women lined up, pointing their thick, stubby cock at Sumia's ravaged butthole. Tiff looked down at her, grinning from ear to ear. "Hold on tight, here comes sloppy seconds...!"

Sumia gasped as her ass was filled with cum, moaning before feeling the cock slide out of her. She panted and felt another cock pressed against her used asshole. Hearing Tiff as she looked up at her, she whimpered a bit, her blue eyes holding lust in them as she was enjoying being used.

As the second cock popped past her anus, Tiff saw the look in Sumia's eyes and smiled.

"You're getting off on this aren't you?" she realised before turning to the crowd. "Hey! We've got ourselves a buttslut here! Who else wants to fill her up!?"

The crowd laughed and jeered as the second girl slid her cock into Sumia's sticky asshole, grunting as she did so. Behind Tiff, the tall girl Sally was still watching, stroking her formidable length through her pants, waiting...

Sumia moaned in pleasure as her ass was now being filled by the second cock. Hearing Tiff, she shivered in anticipation of being used more. She saw Sally stroking herself while she moaned, suddenly wishing that cock was fucking her as well. "F-fuck," She gasped as the futa inside her began thrusting mercilessly.

"So this is how it's going to work my little butt slut," said Tiff, leaning in close to her as the other woman fucked her ass. "You're my bitch and you're going to fuck anyone I tell you to. You keep my friends' balls empty and I'll make sure you're protected."

Tiff's speech was interrupted by Sally who had come to stand next to them, her monstrous cock almost bursting from her slacks. The skinny woman looked up at her and rolled her eyes.

"Please," murmured Sally, "I gotta cum!" Tiff backed off and seemed to relent.

"Ok, bust your nut in her face if you want, maybe she'll even suck it for you. But no ruining my property!"

Sumia bit her lip to try and stop her moans as she listened to Tiff, shivering at her words. "Y-yes," she replied, agreeing to the terms as she was fucked by the other woman. She looked at the monstrous cock in front of her before it was by her lips. She leaned closer and took the head in her mouth before sucking on it, her moans sending vibrations through it.

Sumia was going to regret opening her mouth. The moment she took Sally's immensely long cock into her mouth, Sally pushed forward, intent on stuffing her entire length down the girl's throat. Not only that but she began fucking Sumia's face as if her life depended on it.

"Hey, watch it, don't break her!" cried Tiff as Sumia found herself impaled on two cocks, one up her ass and the other forcing its way down her throat.

Sumia's eyes widened when the massive cock was forced down her throat, her moans becoming muffled because of it. She tried to pull her head away, but it was impossible as Sally began fucking her throat. She could feel herself getting used to it before she was sucking hard on the cock as her ass was fucked.

Between the girl up her ass and Sally's long cock in her mouth, Sumia was getting fucked from both ends, each of them close to cumming. Her ass was being pounded relentlessly while Sally had been ready to cum before she even got her cock between Sumia's lips.

Squeezed between them both, they fucked her roughly as Tiff looked on, unhappy that Sally had ignored her. However she didn't take long to finish, her lengthy cock squirting a huge quantity of hot semen down Sumia's throat, more than she could possibly swallow. At the same time, the woman behind her came, filling her ass with another load of futa spunk.

Sumia could feel the semen filling her stomach when Sally finally came. A loud muffled moan escaped her as her ass was filled as well making her cum again. She panted when Sally pulled out of her mouth, the cum dripping down her lips.

As Sally withdrew here massive cock, a burst of cum squirted from its end, splattering all over Sumia's face. She groaned and walked away, stuffing her girthy length back into her pants. There was a brief pause as the girl behind her removed her cock from Sumia's ass, causing cum to spill from it only for her to be filled again within seconds as the next horny futa pushed an incredible length into her tortured hole.

Sumia panted, shivering as she felt the cum spill onto her face once she swallowed the cum in her throat. Suddenly, she moaned whens he felt another cock push into her tighter hole. "O-oh god! I-I don't know h-how much more I can take!" She moaned out as she was pounded into by the third horny futa to fuck her ass.

The third cock in Sumia's ass was long and hard and pressed deep into her bowels. It's own was rough and held on tightly to her clothes as she pounded Sumia's backside again and again. The table shook with every thrust and a loud grunting came from the woman behind her. Tiff took hold of Sumia's cum covered face and made her look into her eyes.

"Now you know who you belong to," she said. "You do as I say and you'll be safe. Just as long as you take care of me and my sister later."

Sumia couldn't stop the loud moans from leaving her throat as the thrusts were rougher. Her lust filled eyes look at Tiff as the futa talked to her. "Y-yes," she replied between her moans, pretty much offering up her body to them as nothing but a sex toy for the inmates.

"Good girl," replied Tiff as the latest futa fucked Sumia's ravaged asshole. "I'll make you cum loads later in the gym."

She then got up and walked away, stoking the strangely shaped bulge in her pants. The last lover continued to pound her huge cock into Sumia's ass, heavily grunting and groaning as more of the previous lover's cum got squirted out of her by force.

Sumia shivered at the thought of being fucked more before seeing Tiff walk away. She gripped the table as she bent over as she could feel cum running down her legs due to the amount inside her and the fact it was being forced out due to the thrusts of the last futa. She gasped as she felt her stomach tightening again and let out a loud moan as she came, her walls clamping down around the cock in her ass to urge the futa to fill her again.

The futa behind Sumia was grunting loudly by now and held onto her shoulders as they rammed their cock into her ass. Each thrust slammed the girl harder into the table as the crowd around her cheered. With a last groan, the woman came hard and squirted her cum up into Sumia's bowels.

Ripping her cock from the girl's tortured ass, cum flowed freely down her legs. The people gathered in the crowd laughed and some even playfully slapped her ass as they passed but no-one else tried to fuck her. Clearly Tiff had warned them away from such ideas. How the skinny girl managed such a thing though was unknown.

Sumia gasped as she was filled with cum yet again before panting heavily from the harsh fucking she received. She would let out mews as her ass was slapped by some of the inmates, a little surprised they weren't trying to fuck her senseless as well. She grabbed her shirt, slipping it on before walking off once she felt she was able to move. She could feel the cum still running down her legs as she made her way to the gym.

The gym was surprisingly empty. The inmates were busy doing other things but the one inmate who wasn't busy was waiting just outside the door, idly watching the corridor as Sumia approached. Tiff was in her usual prison issue overalls, a smile on her face as she saw her new 'friend' appear.

"Well now, little one," she smirked, "I didn't expect you to show up so soon. That eager to get fucked?"

Sumia leaned against the doorway to the gym as she saw it was mostly empty besides Tiff. She bit her lip as she heard the question. "Y-yes, ma'am. I need more," she admitted. She could feel her body aching for more cock.

"Good girl," replied Tiff, pushing open the door to the gym. It was empty but warm and Tiff strolled in indicating for Sumia to take a seat on one of the benches. She remained standing but a sizeable length could be seen down the leg of her pants.

"So you're just wanting lots of cock are you? I think we can help."

Sumia sat down on one of the benches and her blue eyes traveled to the cock that she could see in the futa's pants. She nodded to the question before realizing she said 'we'. "We?" She asked, wondering who else Tiff had in mind to fuck her as well.

"My sister is late, as always," replied Tiff as she unzipped her pants. "We might as well get started. You're going to need a lot of effort to handle me..."

As she opened her pants, she reached in and lifted her hefty cock out. It was four inches thick at the base and had a fleshy ring half way down it. The tip was flat like a battering ram and flopped almost all the way down to her knees. Tiff's cock was heavy and long and resembled a horse's penis, complete with mottling down the shaft. The enormous organ looked ridiculous on such a slim girl but it was still an impressive sight.

Back
Top Bottom