Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prison Monsters (Suzume Kaen and Morgan Lockheart)

The woman rolled over in her bed to face Sumia, then leapt down to the floor. Standing she was quite tall but it was her muscular frame that made her so much more intimidating. That and the large bulges in the front of her uniform.

"You're clearly new here so here's how it's going to be," she replied, in a surprisingly kind yet direct voice. "My name is Tanya. This is my room. The screws know that I don't share with anyone so if someone gets put in my room, it must be because they're my new pet. Now what should I call you, pet?"

Sumia did her best not to look intimidated as she saw just how much taller the woman was compared to her. And the fact the bulge in her cellmate's pants was large didn't exactly help either. She did become more nervous when she learned why she was in this cell. She was the new toy for the woman, to be used in any way Tanya saw fit. "It's Sumia," she answered Tanya after a moment of hesitation.

"Sumia..." said Tanya, rolling the name around to see if she liked the sound of it. "You don't seem to object to being my pet... that's good. You going to be my little plaything, hmmm?"

Tanya leaned over Sumia, backing her into the wall. Her huge breasts were close to the girl's face but what was more disturbing was the growing shape in her pants. It was already large but it was clearly growing larger, almost running the length of her thigh.

Sumia felt her face heat up as she was backed up against the wall with the breasts in front of her face. "I don't exactly have much of a choice, do I?" She asked. At least she had a feeling she wouldn't have much of a choice in the matter. She shivered when she felt the bulge against her abdomen. She could feel her pussy becoming wet, though she tried to fight that feeling as she shifted a little, her stomach accidentally rubbing against the bulge.

"That's right, you don't," replied Tanya and she pressed herself against Sumia, squashing her up against the wall. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to have to break you in."

Pressed up against her, Tanya's cock grew hard, her member swelling up to become a thick titan pressed up against Sumia's body. She moved slightly, letting the young girl feel it hard and rigid against her.

"You like feeling me grow girl?" she asked. "You like feeling Tanya's big old cock against you? Girl, I can almost smell your pussy from here."

Sumia bit her lip at the feeling of the hardening cock against her. She couldn't help but press against her to feel more, like her body was thinking on its own. She grinded her hips against it as she listened. "Y-yes, I do," she answered the question, unable to deny how much she liked the feeling. She wanted so badly to rip off her clothing for Tanya, beginning to feel warm. At this point, she might be walking around the prison without the uniform.

"Yes you do, don't you...?" smiled Tanya, feeling Sumia rub herself against her hardening cock. "I can tell we're just going to get on just fine."

Tanya reached down and lowered her pants enough to pull out her thickening cock. Her member was obscene, as long as a forearm and as thick as a tin can. She stroked it gently in front of Sumia, letting her see it before she felt it.

"Get your ass over there and hold onto the bars," she instructed. "Time to show the rest of the inmates here just how I break my pets in..."

Sumia bit her lip as she looked at the cock. She did as ordered and moved to the bars of the cell, her hands grasping them. She could see the cell across from their's and a couple others that could easily see her.

"You are so my bitch," muttered Tanya as she ripped Sumia's pants down, exposing her rear. She slapped her huge cock down on her rump and rubbed it against her bottom. "Now the rest of my friend are going to see you get fucked right her in front of them."

Taking her obscene member, she lined it up against Sumia's pussy and pushed, her bulbous head so big it looked for a moment that it would not go in.

Sumia helped her in getting rid of the pants so her legs were bare. She then gasped when she felt the cock slap her ass, her cheeks red. She spread her legs as she listened to Tanya and shivered as she felt the head against her soaking wet pussy. She bit her lip as she felt it pushing in, arching her back slightly with a moan when she finally felt it go in. Now she wasn't a virgin, that was obvious. But she's never had a cock this big.

Tanya grunted as she eased the head of her cock into Sumia's eager little hole. She gripped the girl's backside and pushed forwards, pressing Sumia into the bars of the cell as her length started to disappear into her welcoming sex, stretching her lips wide.

Across the hall, the other inmates started to look up, noticing the girl pressed against the bars, Tanya standing behind her, pants around her ankles.

"Hey girls!" called one of them to the other prisoners, "Looks like Tanya's gonna stretch out the new girl for us!"

Carlie gasped and let out a choked moan as she felt her walls being stretched, feeling both pain and pleasure. Feeling the cold bars against her clothed breasts made her whimper. She used on hand and moved her shirt up, letting her large tits fall free. Hearing one of the inmates, she shivered at the thought of them all fucking her and panted once she felt the whole cock inside her. She moved her hips, urging her cellmate to thrust into her.

"Mmmm, very good," murmured Tanya as she felt Sumia encouraging her to enter everything into her. She thrust forward, pushing her entire length into the girl's willing pussy. "Damn, you're tight. I'm gonna enjoy stretching your little fuckhole. Better enjoy it now while I still can, before the others get their dicks in you."

Across the way, several of the girls and women watching were rubbing their cocks through their pants. Many different sizes and shapes were on display and all of them wanted to be inside Sumia. One woman in particular, a slender lady with a mohawk had taken her thick black cock from her pants and was openly stroking it while watching Sumia get fucked.

Sumia let out a loud moan at the thrust, gripping the bars more. "Y-yes!" She moaned to the woman fucking her. She couldn't help but look at the women that were rubbing their clothed lengths before her eyes landed on the one that was opening stroking her cock. She couldn't stop the moans from escaping her lips as her pussy was fucked by her cellmate, the movements causing her tits to bounce and hit the cold bars that she was hold onto.

Sumia's moans seemed to be met with some appreciation by the spectators, many of them starting to stroke their cocks openly. Tanya was holding onto her hips now, pulling on them to pull Sumia harder and harder onto her hard cock. She grunted with the effort, her thrusts making the girl's breasts shake as she held onto the bars.

"What's causing all the noise?" came a voice down the corridor. Some of the spectators stepped back a moment as they spotted Officer Brandt approaching. As she got closer, she smiled. "Didn't take long did it Tanya? Already breaking her in? She's a fast learner, some redhead already gave her a throatful earlier."

Sumia's expression became more lewd as the thrusts grew harder and harder, her moans becoming louder. Seeing Officer Brandt made her remember what happened when she was showering earlier. She licked her lips instinctively as she remembered the guard rubbing herself just from watching. Her pleasure filled mind and slutty body were craving even more. Her walls around the cock began to tighten more as she was close to cumming.

Officer Brandt took hold of Sumia's chin while she was being fucked from behind by the muscular woman. She could hear Tanya grunting and the rhythmic slap of her hips against Sumia's tight ass.

"You're a loud one aren't you?" she purred. "You'd better not keep my lot up all night with your moaning. How about I shut you up for a while?"

When Officer Brandt unzipped her pants, there was some cheering from behind her. Clearly the other prisoners had seen this happen before. The prison guard hefted a fat cock out of her pants and held it out in front of Sumia's face. Already it was twitching, starting to grow bigger. It was already obscenely thick, it would be a challenge for anyone to get their mouth around. Taking the tip, she pressed it to Sumia's lips.

"Now quit your moaning and suck my dick you little slut."

Morgan Lockheart said:
Officer Brandt took hold of Sumia's chin while she was being fucked from behind by the muscular woman. She could hear Tanya grunting and the rhythmic slap of her hips against Sumia's tight ass.

"You're a loud one aren't you?" she purred. "You'd better not keep my lot up all night with your moaning. How about I shut you up for a while?"

When Officer Brandt unzipped her pants, there was some cheering from behind her. Clearly the other prisoners had seen this happen before. The prison guard hefted a fat cock out of her pants and held it out in front of Sumia's face. Already it was twitching, starting to grow bigger. It was already obscenely thick, it would be a challenge for anyone to get their mouth around. Taking the tip, she pressed it to Sumia's lips.

"Now quit your moaning and suck my dick you little slut."

Sumia knew what Officer Brandt meant about shutting her up. "P-please!" She begged, wanting to suck on the cock. She looked at the officer's large cock in front of her with a lustful gaze before taking it into her mouth when the tip pressed against her lips that stretched around it. She hungrily sucked on it as she could hear the other prisoners' appreciative sounds.

The roar from the crowd grew louder as Brandt shoved her large cock into Sumia's mouth, stretching her lips wide. Her dick was hard and heavy and smelt of old leather from the guard's pants. Bradt grabbed a handful of her hair and started fucking her face, ramming her cock into Sumia's welcoming mouth while her pussy was pounded by Tanya's relentless cock. The muscular woman was grunting like an animal, pounding on Sumia's bottom as her heavy ballsack swung and smacked into the gir's thighs.

Sumia choked a bit on the cock before finally getting used to it. Her loud moans were muffled as her throat was fucked. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure, her body trembling as she felt her orgasm approaching. Her walls tightened around the cock in her pussy as she came around it, sucking harder on the cock in her mouth as her cry was muffled.

Tanya cried out as she felt Sumia cum, her pussy becoming slick with juices. Tanya was relentless, hammering her cock into the small girl with renewed fervor after hearing her cum.

"Yeah, cum bitch!" she shouted, "Cum on my cock!"

Brandt sighed as her cock struck Sumia's throat and although she held the blonde's head by her hair, she had slowed from her initial assault, instead enjoying the feeling of her member as it sat in Sumia's willing mouth.

Sumia couldn't stop moving her hips against the harsh thrusts, feeling her pussy being smacked by the sack which she enjoyed greatly. Due to her sensitivity, she came again all over the cock, her walls tightening to milk the large cock inside her. She kept sucking on the cock in her throat as it stilled, her moans vibrating through it.

Feeling Sumia cum just encouraged her two lovers as Tanya began thrusting roughly into the girl's pussy, her hips slapping noisily into the back of her thighs. She was close to cumming and could feel the ache in her balls from the need to empty them into this little slut. Her eyes were closed and she pounded Sumia up against the bars hard and fast.

When Sumia groaned, Brandt began fucking her face, shoving her obscene cock into Sumia's mouth like it was her pussy. She grabbed handfuls of her hair and started roughly thrusting her dick down Sumia's throat.

Sumia's eyes rolled back from the intense pleasure she felt from having her pussy roughly fucked and could feel Tanya getting close to cumming. She clenched her walls around the cock inside her, urging her to cum and fill her slutty body with the cum. But she couldn't get enough of the cocks fucking her. Her tits hit the cold bars and she moaned more as her hair was grabbed, feeling the amazing cock thrust in and out of her throat. She would swallow to tightening it to help the guard cum as well, wanting to taste her seed.

Tanya grunted and dug her fingers into Sumia's rump as her muscles clenched and she came, loudly.

"Oh yes! You fucking cumslut! Gaaah!" she growled as a torrent of hot spunk shot from her cock and up into Sumia's waiting pussy. She howled and thrust herself into the girl's willing pussy, pumping her full of nasty, thick cum.

Behind the guard, a cheer went up from the watching crowd and Brandt resumed her fucking of Sumia's face, wanting to fill her from the other end.

Back
Top Bottom