Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

History Undone (F/Fu X Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frightorflight

Supernova
So I want to do an RP that kind of take a bit of thinking and strategy. I'll just be DMing this one. You would play a woman (Female, Futa, Shemale, trans, whatever feminine gender floats your boat. I just don't feel like doing this with guys.) of whatever species you prefer. She was a powerful but corrupt politician in the far future who, after she was caught used experimental technology to escape into the past by replacing an important historical leader in. It can be in 1938, just before the start of World War II. the fall of the Babylonian empire, China just as it's being united under the Qing Dynasty, the American Civil War your choice. SHe will take with her a detailed historical record of the period and one other piece of technology from the future (Whatever the player picks) She sets out to build a new empire out of old earth, and change history in the course.

You will take the place of a historical leader. Adolph Hitler, Lincon, Churchill, Tojo, the Chinese Emperor, The Queen of England, Gangus Khan, the first king of Poland if you want, anyone you want. You taking their place you would seek to guide that nation through turbulent times into a great empire. Now that would be a lot easier in China, anceint britian, or Russia, where you would just be consolidating your power, then in America, where you would have to turn it into an authoritarian nation. Of course if you take say an Axis country You would have to successful conclude World War II. I'm not going to make this RP an easy win for you. This is an RP will you will actually think and be strategic about how you try to attain your goals which you can do however you want. Just because your an axis power doesn't mean you have to pursue war, or make alliances, or follow what happened in history at all, everything is up to you. Likewise just because you decide to become the Emperor of Rome dosen't mean you will keep it if your not careful. I have no problem with smut in the RP. Obviously this will not be a sex focused one but how much or little you pursue is your choice.

You will also want to be careful about what technology you choose to bring back. A laser gun might be a more powerful weapon than a musket, but it will be impossible to put into production in ancient china. Maybe you decide to take over Germany and decide you want to make a futa master race (Or furry master race if you want to play one that's cool too) and take a machine to turn people into them, the you still have to make them socially acceptable.

I think this will be fun for the right person. I'm not looking for a history professor or a military strategist, just someone who enjoys something a little more cerebral than the usual RP where the DM give you a rode map you just follow. You don't have to know the time period cover to cover. You have your historical records (in RP) and if you ever are at a loss just refer to that and I will give you whatever you want or need to know. I will do my best to set the stage for each scene well enough to that your not at a loss. The only thing you need to bring is an awareness of the period your playing in and willing to play by its rules, at least until you change them anyway.

Some Inspirational Images:
Nazi Germany
Soviet Union
Empire of Japan
Chinese Empire
Ancient Egyptian
Crusader Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom