Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Out for Blood (Supernatural/Cyberpunk RP) [Interest Check]

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Interest Check (You're Here)|Character Sheet|Main RP|OCC

CHNkO4cUwAAm3Ub.jpg

Plot:
It's the year 2039, after the horrid events of World War III, the world has started a new chapter of history, most countries had began rebuilding their nations from the grounds up, with others has fallen, forever lost in time. The country of Japan is one of the dozens of lucky nations to rebuild from the grounds up, with most cities being rebuilt, Tokyo, the largest mega city in the world, has been the first city to be rebuilt from the ashes; it's now the one of the largest and technology advanced cities in the world.

Despite what they say, the city has become a dystopia, due to the city being rubbed by a corrupt government, with violent gangs overwhelming the police force, violent crime is on the rise, and even a secret government run lab that experiment on human, in order to create new superhuman soldiers. There has been peaceful protests, wanting the government to end these inhumane acts, but they always ended in violence. While some continue to protest, other try to relive their normal lives.

With the citizens helpless to do anything, there is one rebellious group that are willing to stand up against it, if they are willing to care enough. The Hopeless Ones, or more commonly nicknamed "The Reapers," are a rebellious group of contract killers, which are comprised of supernatural beings and escaped experimental patients, that often worked in the shadows, hunting down violent criminals, dirty cops, and corrupted politicians. Their main goal is to overthrow the government and bring the city and nation back to its civilized routes, while simultaneously killing off criminals and corrupt politicians to keep the police distracted.
=======
Interest Check:
This is a simplified version of my last thread and it's not a sequel or a revamp version. This is a supernatural and science fantasy roleplay that takes place in a cyberpunk setting. Haven't seen a lot of those for quite awhile. This is a NSFW rp, cause it may contain violence, gore, and sexual themed moments, if you want to join, I suggest you join with caution.

You might think you will have to join as a rebellious member of the group, you don't have necessarily be one. You can become a police detective/private investigator trying to investigate the murders of criminals, cops, and politicians alike, an officer trying to hunt to the perpetrators behind the killings, or an ordinary civilian getting caught in the crosshairs.

Deaths are for the minor or background characters, if you want to it to happen to the main character don't hesitate to ask me.

If you have any questions, I suggest you ask them right away before I open the character sheets.
=======
Rules:
• No godmodding or mary-sues
• Fetishes are not needed for this thread
• Makes each paragraph is 2-5 sentences long
• The character limit is 3 per person
• Reply to the person by using the "@" symbol and their username after it
• Post time is two weeks after my reply to everyone is up
• Don't exclude the person, please let them join in for once.
• Don't be rude to anyone
• Most importantly, have fun

Back
Top Bottom