Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shiny looks for a dominant man

I have been offline for a little while but I am back and redy to rp and am more than open. if anyone who I was with before is interested in going again, cool, or starting a new one, let me know. With the holidays, time is rough, but I'm rather free actually just some times I can't. As for a schedule, I can let you know, but the month actually cleared up a lot as compared to my every day I have two to three appointments scheduled like the end of last month.

Hi there, I am Shiny Umbreon, and if you realized that was a pokemon reference, you get a cookie. It's the end of the year, my schedule is chaos, and I am stressed and looking to have a good time. I am on often, and sometimes too much, but when I am not on line it can be for an extensive time, like anywhere from a day at a time to a week, though otherwise I could be on for like four days straight. obviously not accurate numbers, but understand that I have obligations. I am extremely understanding, but if you say "I'll reply in three days" and I don't get anything four days later, expect a question, but not a demand. I don't care if you can't reply, just want to know I'm not sitting on the sides waiting for nothing and can move on.

that being explained, let's move on.
My interests include but are not limited to the following.
Force,
Submission,
mindbreak,
control,
rape,
choking,
collars,
piercings,
toys,
clamps,
mind control,
hypnosis,
abuse in certain aspects,
physical violence,
and other such things along these lines

I DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING
Scat
Snuff
one sided rps (being in length, or post strength, I can explain that if needed just send me a PM)
Anyone or anything under the age in number of 17
broken bones
groups of characters, simply don't have the ability to do it

Notes: I like to play the younger characters, and the smaller character. I like for a man to be older and larger than I am whether more muscular or simply fatter, I like a heavy partner.

I have removed my ideas, though if you want to do one of them go ahead and message me, they're not out of question if you viewed my thread before, just clearing space. I deleted everything that was here and this is kind of edited, but mainly just rewritten really. I'm not going to post particular ideas at the moment, just the themes and qualities I would like to do if you are into them let me know.

A video game RP- includes the characters knowing they are in a video game or life has become a video game, and chaos ensuing.
A bad end RP- things don't always end well, let's explore that
A dark origin idea- kind of on the same level, but things are fucked up from the start and don't get much better
a star wars kind of idea- I am not nerdus maximus when it comes to star wars. I know a fair ammount, not everything though. I am open to doing a space thing involving sith and the dark side
A pokemon kind of idea- Whether with pokemon as pokemon or with pokemon looking like humans or some sort of chaos or thing, I'm open.
a kingdom hearts kind of idea- an idea revolving around the kingdom hearts franchise
Prostitution- an idea where my character is selling herself or ends up getting sold as part of the story
a dominant king idea- any idea where you play a powerful king and me standing up to you, or being around you doesn't end well.
an evil prince- you would play an evil prince, what you do is up to you
a virus- an insanely impossible virus hits, causing situations. Whether it narrows down the population, or just women, or makes people horny, or whatever.
a rich girl- I would love to play a rich girl
a large group x me- I have a few ideas for this, whether you were an army or a bandit group or paired with the virus or whatever, let me know
an ancient spirit- whether posessing me or men around me to do as it pleases
a male/female dominated society- a society where one gender has more power than the other and shit goes wrong
bestiality- let me know
incest- let me know
when a girl gets their heart broken- ask me for more ideas
an adventurer/ fantasy quest idea
a bad christmas present

some actual ideas I have will be listed below, but this section is more so what I'd be interested in at this given time.

I would play a young girl in the city who is in poverty. She doesn't think about it much, but gets by. She's into this friend of hers, but he doesn't have any interest in her. The man who owns my hotel though is interested in me, and makes repeated attempts to offer any sum in exchange for me being with him. It's the holidays and I'm supposed to hang out with the guy I like, only to find him and some woman he hardly knows going at it, or maybe they both know, and I decide to go to the owner of the building. He tells me that the price has changed though, as he's no longer interested in me. It's not true, just a ploy, but he tells me that he's not looking for just a night, but for me to be his. Still upset, I agree, thinking I'll just get out of it, but once he's sunk his teeth in, he's never going to let go of me.

a sith lord looking for a student to train in the dark side, and finds a young brother and sister who are strong with the force. While he wants the girl to be his apprentice, he can't help but lust after her, and she won't do anything without her brother. He takes them both, deciding that he'll break the sister and turn her not into a sith lord, but into his concubine, and use the pain and rage to make the brother into a sith lord.

You would play a king, the king of the number 1 nation in the world. I would be the princess of the next strongest nation, the second place one. we've been at war forever, but the king of our country is dying and there's only his young daughter and his even younger son left, so the people in charge while he's sick and dying, make a deal with you, trading the princess for peace treaties, which are just paper afterall. You wouldn't be interested in getting me for a bride, but for a whore. Soon after, my father dies and my way too young brother takes the throne, and you declare war, knowing you're using me as a slave while attacking my nation and killing my people. My nation is destroyed, and I the people like me are enslaved, my country now nothing.

Back
Top Bottom