Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emerald Estate (GrinningGentleman x Poppy)

Poppy

Star
Bay City was rife with crime, and there wasn’t much that could be done about it. For generations, there had been warring mob bosses and syndicates. Each one vied for control of the city, and all of the spoils that came with it. Countless politicians and police officers were corrupted and paid off, pledging allegiance to one gang or another. It had gotten so bad that the police actually advised the citizens to not leave their houses after dark. When night fell, the town belonged to the gangs. And there was nothing they could do to attempt to change things. They lacked the manpower, along with the desire, thanks to the cash lining their pockets.

The Vermilion gang was one of the city’s oldest and most feared. The leaders of the gang were twin brother and sister, having been in power ever since their father was assassinated. They ruled Bay City with an iron fist, the other gangs even respecting them. They made sure everyone had an area that they were allowed to manage, and that the gang’s main money makers didn’t interfere with others. Vermilion focused on drugs and weapon smuggling, with a little bit of sex slavery trafficking on the side.

Vivian Vermillion was the eldest of the twins, and with a reputation that well known. There was nothing that wouldn’t be done in order to please her or protect her. She had three personal bodyguards on her at all times, even having a gps and monitor implant to ensure her safety. Her beauty was renowned in the city, with her long straight blonde hair and piercing dark blue eyes.

On this particular night, Vivian was going to a new club that had opened up: The Emerald Estate. Of course, she was going for more than just to party. The Vermilion Gang had been trying for months to squeeze any information about the club. But all of their contacts were coming up dry. There was no way they could allow a place like this to operate without knowing whose palms were getting greased. So her twin brother, Julien, suggested sending her in. The line outside of the multi-level club for people waiting to get in was insanely long. But thanks to her connections, it was easy for her to simply walk in flanked by her subordinates. The music was loud, a rather swanky establishment from what she could surmise.

The manner in which she dressed certainly didn’t make her look like a part of the stylish and fashionable elite who were trying to get in. The blonde girl had an eyebrow piercing, naval piercing and even more that couldn’t be seen thanks to her clothes. Not to mention a copious amount of tattoos across her toned body. She wore a ragged pair of daisy duke jeans, with a garter belt and ripped thigh high stockings. The only thing that covered her chest was a tattered designer t-shirt. It was just enough to cover her nipples, showcasing her cleavage and even some under boob.

For as distressed as her clothing looked, her accessories more than made up for it. She tended to gather jewelry from the various kills that her gang made, members bringing it to her as if it were offerings. Vivian preferred gold, decked out in plenty of items that showed her gang’s loyalty. Many of the men in the group would die for her, and she knew it. Vivian demanded no less than absolute obedience from her associates. When she said jump, they said how high. To finish off her outfit, she wore a large fur coat. No matter the weather, she would still walk around in the expensive coat. It helped her cut an intimidating figure, and she was thankful for it.

Her designer heels clicked on the marble flooring as she surveyed the club, finding the excess of green to be an interesting choice. Vivian always ensured that she was packing heat. There was a gun holster hidden under the fur coat, concealing two pistols with mother of pearl inlaid handles. Finished in brushed gold, they had been 16th birthday presents from her father. And then there was the 9 inch long serrated golden blade in a hidden sheath at the small of her back, just in case things went sideways. The brass knuckles that were formed onto the mother of pearl handle had helped her out in a pinch many times.

She had a reputation of killing rival gang members indiscriminately, but she had a certain level of protection due to who she was. It wouldn’t do to kill her in return, as that would start an all out war. One time, she killed a man for having the misfortune of spilling his drink on her. Blew his brains out in a crowded club, and then forced his hysterical girlfriend to get on all fours in the mess that had been her boyfriend, and get finger banged by Vivian. So to many, the state of the Vermilion girl’s sanity was a valid question.

She walked over to the mahogany bar, going to lean against it and survey the liquor bottles. When the bartender would make his way over, her glossy lips curled into a smile as she took in the sight of him. He certainly was small and cute looking. Perhaps if it were a different night, she would have taken him to the bathroom and fucked his brains out. But, tonight she was there strictly for business.

“Hey, give me a cider….Strongbow if you’ve got it.” Vivian wasn’t one to get classy martinis or Moscow Mules. “Who owns this joint?” She asked of the bar tender, hoping they would have the answers to her questions. “And how do I go about setting up a chat?”

Crimson fluid driblede over the mahogany flooring of one of the upstairs rooms, originating from a row of bloodied and bruised knuckles. The hand was tightened uncomfortably, a display of inner rage, and a lack of control. Punching with a fist tightened this way, applied pain to both victim and attacker. Even now, as the victim hadn't been moving for a few minutes now, the fists remained clenched. Ready to strike any energy out of the pummeled mass of flesh and bones, still just barely breathing in the chair it was bound to. Swelling of both eyes, lips and forehead, was the earnings of those in debt to the wrong people. Those who didn't pay.

Finally, clenched fists relaxed, shaking off more bloody stains, as the panting aggressor took a few steps backwards, looking down his shirt. A groan escaped pale lips, as a tongue finally added some much needed moisture to them. The groan was followed by a sigh, as athletic body cracked it's neck, and turned towards the one door, in the shady room.
"Call Natalia and her boys in for a clean-up. And send Boris back to his wife. She misses him." A cold voice uttered, equally cold eyes looking to the other standing person in the room. "And tell the fucking idiot to wise up. We know he has the bloody money. I think Mss. Vladimir can do without some of her jewelry. She could fill our entire treasure with those god damn earrings of her's. Ask him if his life is really worth those baubles." The cold emerald eyes sneered, as he exited the room, cracking a few of his fingers, as the other person from the room followed close by, pressing his ear piece.
"Natalia? Get to room H4, and clean up Boris. Call me when you're done." He started, before tapping another window on his I-pad, returning to the earpiece afterwards. "Juliet? Bring some clean clothes to ES's bathroom." The voice called, already knowing his boss' next order.

Martin ES Hansen's emerald eyes stared into the bathroom mirror, as his hands pulled off the white, blood stained shirt off of his torso, revealing the rugged, scared body bellow. This was every week for him, at this point. He was new to this town, and principles had to be set. Territories gained. Discipline erected. The Emerald Serpant's had a reputation around here, but no one knew that his establishment was a part of their domain. He'd expected to have to swing his fist's around, but not that this town was so slow to get the message. He needed to catch some bigger fish. Ruffled the nest's feathers properly. Rip a few out. He licked his lips once more, regaining a bit more of their color, as he started washing his hands. Water thinned the crimson blood as it washed off, swirling into the marble sink's void. The blood was removed, but the bruises remained, but he was used to this, by now. He hadn't looked properly respectable ever since he arrived in the Bay. But Martin didn't mind. He'd destested the disciplined perfection, of a whipped city. Bay City was his chance to show off some real teeth. Show himself against his piers. Get the recognition he, and his family deserved. His father had earned him this spot, and it'd caused him his life. Martin wasn't about to squander this.

Downstairs, the music was booming loudly. Tonight, was jazz night. Bellowing through the speakers, was the undying classic 'He's a Demon, He's a Devil, He's a Doll', sung by a beautiful young white woman. This mostly attracted a more classy crowd than te usual nights, making the young Vermilion Princess and her entourage stand out like a sore thumb. The young people probably didn't mind this, nor did the other attendants. Made it painfully clear who they where, and made Vivian's entrance easier. Everyone knew Vermilion's Crazy Princess around here. She encouraged a few of the attendant's to leave the premises, however, which didn't come as a surprise to the Hostess of the Stage Floor. In a glittery green dress with red details around her neck and down the V reaching down her back nearly to her rump, as well as the hem of the skirt, revealing the majority of her left leg, while very little of the right. The young woman wore a large feminine hat, covering her emerald eyes quite well, while her curly, crimson hair caressed down her cheeks. The hostess looked half way to the large, bulky man by her side, wearing a black suit, as she licked her lips.
"Let the big guy know. The Vermilion Princess decided to come for a visit. I'm sure he'll like to know that she beat her dimwit brother to the punch." She snickered, tapping her ear a single time. "Tell him to let me know when he want's her sent up." She asked, before walking towards the bar herself.

The bartender, dressed in a white shirt, with a green vest over it, and black pants reaching for the floor. The picture of perfection, to many eyes. A Lady killer, and envy of men. Too perfect, in fact, as his interest's leaned towards a male audience, mostly, but he knew how to handle his costumers, approaching the beautiful young Lady who just arrived with a flirtatious smile. He nodded a single time with her order, pointing to her.
"The simple. I like it. Everything doesn't always have to be complicated. Coming right up." He proclaimed, starting to prepare a glass. The bar was quite extensive, and she was lucky the Strongbow tab was right next to her, letting her continue her talk with the bartender as he poured. The bartender looked up as she continued, smiling warmly with her question, chuckling a single time as he looked back down to the drink.
"Don't know his name, and only seen him a few times. Big fellow. Strong. Hard. Wouldn't want to meet that fellah in a dark alley.." He stated, bringing out a bit of ice, as he seemed to consider what he said. "Well..." He smirked to himself, shaking it off as he brought the ice in the glass, before heading back to Vivian. "He does love his jazz, however. Almost never misses an evening with Haley or the Trombones on the stage." He smiled again, placing the glass on the counter. "As about how to set up a chat. Well. Lovely Lady, such as yourself, surely doesn't have to set up anything. It'll come to her." He said with a gentle, but playfully coy smile, nodding down towards the drink. He was about to speak, as the Hostess walked up to take a seat next to Vivian, crossing her legs with a glance towards the bartender.
"That one'll be on the house, Dany Boy." She demanded in a warm, tender tone, as she turned her emerald eyes over to Vivian, a wide, flirtatious smile on her lips. "Vivian Vermilion herself, stepping into The Emerald Estate. And on the perfect night. Haley, the little darling, does have such a wonderful voice, doesn't she?" The young woman proclaimed, looking shortly towards the stage, as the singer started on 'Cracy He Calls Me', by Billie Holiday. The woman sighed softly, turning her attention back towards the bartender.
"Be a Doll and get me a New York S, deary. Extra sour." She asked, before returning her attention to Vivian. "Of course, Lady Hansen." Dan complied with a smile, wandering off to prepare her drink.
"Emma Hansen. I am the Hostess of this floor tonight. See anything not in order, you make sure to let me know." She introduced herself, giving a cordial nod of her head. The woman was clearly not off this country, her accent giving it away. "I hope I did not overstep by announcing your arrival to my brother, the owner of our lovely establishment here. He was sadly preocupied a moment ago, but is currently on his way to his booth. Of course, your arrival has quickened his step." She made sure to add at the end, smiling once again, as her eyes took a moment to look Vivian over, as if she hadn't already. As she did, her tongue peaked out lightly, moisturizing the edge of her red lips, before letting her hungry emerald eyes meet Vivian's again with a warm smile.
"I must say. The rumor of your beauty, didn't quite do you justice, Vivian." She complimented, a gentle, playful smirk on her lips, almost too clearly testing the waters.

Vivian rolled her eyes and nodded. If there was work to do, she needed to be able to keep her head clear. And beers and ciders were just the ticket. Of course, if she would have been in Vermilion territory, things would have been different. It wasn’t exactly unheard of for her to do lines of cocaine followed by shots of vodka just to start off the night. From there, it generally went very far south, as she engaged in plenty of fights and other activities not suitable for a proper lady.

“Warbling bitches aren’t exactly my scene...but I guess I could see the appeal for some people.” She shrugged, rolling her shoulders under the obscenely large fur coat. Vivian took the drink, glancing to the performer on the stage. She was certainly fine looking, the blonde girl licking her lips just looking at her. Vivian wasn’t the sort of person who was picky when it came to sexual partners. Men, women, trans or otherwise; anyone would do as long as they were fun and good at eating her out.

She narrowed her eyes as he told her about her good looks being enough to get her a meeting. Honestly, Vivian had blown the heads off of men just for looking at her the wrong way. She knew full and well that she was attractive, using it to her advantage. But beneath her good looks, she was slightly unhinged and certainly volatile. When the soft as silk voice beside of her started to speak, her guards made way for the woman, letting her get in close. But their hands were on their weapons, just in case.

“Thanks for the drink….” The blue eyed girl listen to the pretty woman place her order with the bartender, noting when the man addressed her so properly. “Miss Hansen, hm? Happen to know anything about the mystery man behind this place? You have to understand, Miss. Shop opens up, middle of Vermilion territory. Makes us have a lot of questions. Looking weak in this city…” Vivian paused to take a long drink from her cider. “...not a good call.”

Just as quickly as she asked, the woman was very forthcoming with the information. So it was her brother calling the shots. The jazz loving boss. Personally, Vivian preferred rap or rock music, but she could stand the music for a bit. She could understand working with one’s brother - after all, that was her job more often than not. Even if she and her twin didn’t see eye to eye at all times, together they were a team. She was quick to action, he was slow. They were perfect opposites of each other. Julien was cool, calm and collected; he was willing to negotiate anything.

Vivian put a hand on her hips, a smile forming at the corner of her lips. She could appreciate the beautiful crimson haired woman. It was easy to imagine her between her legs, firey hair shaking with effort at pleasing her. Just the thought of such made her moisten between her thighs.
“Thanks for the compliment, Emma….have to say, you’re not too hard on the eyes either. Lucky for you that you’re in this line of work. Some gang would love to snatch you up and turn you out. A beautiful red head like yourself would be worth a small fortune.” She smiled, believing she had paid the woman a compliment.

"Mr. Hansen, sir? Mss Hanson just announced, that -she- has arrived. A Vivian Vermilion." The finely suited gentleman, who'd been following Martin close around, and seeing to it that he got fresh clothes when he needed them, announced. At the mention of her name, Martin smirked at the mirror in front of him. He finished one of the last buttons on his new suit, stretching his neck into a crack.
"Good. Quick on the trigger, as expected." He stated, licking across his lips to moisten them once more, refitting the collar of the black suit. His outfit was fit to perfection, a black suit, with a dark emerald green shit bellow, with the top two buttons undone, revealing the top of a tattoo, just barely showing the poker card: Ace.
"Doesn't disappoint that one. Looking forward to see if that crazy bitch is as hot in person, as in pictures. Let Emma know that I am preoccupied. Let her wait for a while. Rile her up a bit. But if she seems to start turning volatile, she's to bring her up." He ordered, as the two men walked towards the exit of the bathroom, and into the elevator.
"And tell them to brink my drink to the table." He added, as his assistant hammered away at his tablet.

The obscene comment didn't cause the bartender to bat an eye. He'd had plenty of costumers come, get disappointed that the music weren't the usual rave, rock or rap. The Emerald Estate had plenty of nights that catered to that crowd. Jazz night was special. Precious, to most of the crowd. The bartender didn't comment much further, but left the conversation in Emma's capable hands. He knew when to be quite. The big girls was talking.

Emma smiled lightly with the obvious threat, placing a hand on her chest, bowing her head slightly in an apology, as she mentioned her brother. She'd definitely noticed the Princess' thugs, and the weapons they where carrying, making that a mental note. They'd have to be smart about this whole thing, knowing the loyalty the Princess inspired.
"Yes, I am sorry, but my brother does love his mysteries. Too many mystery novels." She started joking with a soft smile, as the bartender arrived with her drink. She pulled up the straw, to drop it down again to get the full effect of the layered drink. "But, believe me, we meant no offence with the secrecy. People in our line of business, need to be a bit discreet. And I am certain we can come to an agreement with the Vermilion family. With you." She reassured with a tempting smile, as her crimson lips sucked seductively at the straw of her drink.

With Vivian's compliment, Emma's lips curled a soft smirk, as her eyes sparked with tension. She turned slightly on her chair, moving the revealed leg above the other, showing a bit more skin. On the skin, she had a tattoo on her thigh of the Queen card of a deck, with a Serpant twirling through a few ripped holes in the card. Her eyes stared for Vivian's, as she took a deep sip of her drink, giving a gentle click of her lips as she licked them clean.
"You wouldn't have to pay much..." She winked her left eyebrow, snickering lightly as she stirred the drink in her hands for a moment. "Bet quite a few men out there, would give their left nut to get a chance with you in bed as well. Though.. I bet most wouldn't dare pulling you around." She continued with the same gentle, but clearly challenging tone, that small, innocent smirk on her lips. "Pity. She suggested, snickering a single time, before taking another sip of her drink, now leaning against the counter of the bar, clearing her throat.
"But, you didn't come here to try and recruit me as a sex slave. Business. How is, business with the Vermilion Gang? Quite profitable, I can imagine? I am only asking, because we might become associates soon, no?" She turned to idle chatting, realizing she might start biting over more than she could chew.

“I understand how much of a pain brothers can be.” Vivian’s confident smirk didn’t leave her pretty face. Truth be told, it was idiotic for her father to choose him to lead all because he happened to have a cock between his legs. They were twins, born into the world as their mother passed into the next. When they were younger, the twins were close. Even finished sentences for one another. They were born reaching out of each other, Julien gripping onto his sister’s foot. It wasn’t until puberty that things began to change between them.

Vivian’s first time had been with her father, something that she herself had instigated. Vivian’s beauty only rivaled her mother’s, who she looked very similar to. But she had her father’s serious dark blue eyes. Her mother had been a classy and refined woman, one of the highest ranked escorts in Vermilion’s business. The relationship between the escort and gang leader had been on a lark, but resulted in a brief happiness for the couple. Which ended when the twins were born, launching their father into a dark pit of depression.

So his own precious daughter had offered herself up to him in an attempt to cheer the Vermilion gang leader up. Vivian went as far as to even cut her hair to resemble her deceased mother, wearing some of her clothing that had been packed away and insisting that she be addressed by her name, Viera. It was obvious that there was something off about Vivian and her violent and sexual tendencies right from the start.

Vivian’s eyes flicked to her guards and she smirked while rolling her eyes. That was the silent sign for them to stand down. A confident gesture from their Princess, who was telling them that the situation wasn’t as dire as they thought. But this group of men would willingly shield Vivian from anything, protecting her with their lives. After all, her contribution to the gang was much more important than theirs. The guards shifted their weapons to be well hidden once again, and resumed doing their best to look inconspicuous while surrounding the blonde bombshell.

Her dark eyes took in every motion of Emma. Everything that the woman was doing was like an invitation to have dirty thoughts in regards to her. Vivian couldn’t help but smile at her crimson lips as they sucked on a straw. If she were a man, it would be easy to imagine that as his cock. But for the Vermilion girl, she would have to substitute her own clit or sensitive nipples under the care of her beautiful lips.

“Do you always charge? Even to have fun?” Vivian asked of her as she stepped closer to the woman. She put her hand on Emma’s thigh, stroking the serpent in the card. She was being exceedingly bold, but that was just her way. At the comment regarding what a man would give in order to bed her, Vivian couldn’t help grinning. “I’m certain a man would be willing to die for a chance to ride you into ecstasy….you’re quite the delectable treat. Does your family put you out front to tease everyone?” Her hand continued to move up the skirt, darting under the fabric as she moved closer.

“If I wanted to talk business, I wouldn’t waste my time with you. I’d go and find your brother.” Vivian smiled, belittling the woman at the same time. After all, she didn’t know exactly how important Emma was to her brother. Julian and Vivian certainly didn’t share such a connection anymore.

“Does your brother know that you sell your body? Even if you’re doing it here, inside such an opulent setting…..there’s whores out there on every corner, for the benefit of Vermilion, doing the same thing.” Her hand continued to creep. “What makes your cunt so special? After all, even if a bitch isn’t willing, it’s always easy to make a nice, warm hole on her to fuck.” At this last bit, she had stepped closer to the red headed girl, going to whisper into her ear as her hand grazed the edge of her panties.

Vivians observing eyes didn't go unnoticed, as Emma continued her tease, licking her lips again as Vivian mentioned charging, and started approaching. She grinned slightly, shrugging a bit with the comment. Her brother knew that Emma liked to make a bit of money on the side, but not how she did it. Whoring was in her blood, at this point. Their father had seen to that. At this point, it had become an addiction. The act of offering one self to someone, getting handled by a stranger, and then being paid for it, was accelerating for her. But did her brother know that she still snuck in the occasional whoring? Definitely not. He'd be furious. Emma had been on the streets, whoring, before. Their father had seen to that. It had been her use, in his cold eyes. So she'd been a common whore from her far too early teens. Those, meant to be the 'sweet' teens, should've been a nightmare for her. But it hadn't been. She'd loved ever second of it, ever since her uncle put the first stack of hundreds in her lap.
"Hmm, not always. Only when I know the client can pay. Then why not earn a little fee, for pleasure?" She suggested with a wink, following Vivian's steps approaching her.

As Vivian's hand landed on her skin, Emma sighed softly, her lips curling that innocent smirk again, as she arched her back lightly, presenting the cleavage on her dress more prominently. She didn't have quite as impressive a bust like Vivian's, but still enough to show off. She moved her hand back, placing her drink on the counter behind her, before moving it towards Vivian. She rested it on her chest, above the other woman's breasts, almost as if she wanted to push her away, but made no effort too, her fingertips stroking Vivian's skin slightly.

As Vivian's fingers started wandering, Emma moved her leg slightly, squirming a bit in her seat, as she pressed her lips together. Being talked down to, as if she was just a pleasant distraction, only made the emerald eyed beauty give a husky snicker. Her engines where clearly running at this point, the only thing about her showing defiance, that hand on Vivian's chest, which still remained less than a gesture.

Emma snickered once again, at the question about her brother's knowledge, biting down on her lower lip as Vivian approached. She moved her leg slightly, enough to give the access Vivian's fingers searched for, sighing softly as they found it. Should Vivian lead her finger the right place, she'd definitely find a moist area on the silken soft panties, as Emma squirm again, now grinning widely. She leaned closer to Vivian as well, whispering back.
"My brother has ripped people apart for less.." She whispered, as she moved most of her hand on Vivian's chest, aiming to instead stroke a single fingertip downwards, following Vivian's cleavage, tilting just enough to cause one of her emerald green nails scratch down Vivian's skin, until it started pulling lightly at the edge of her tattered shirt.
"And my cunt is worth more, because the cheap cunts on the street, will limply fluff their clients into release." She whispered, moving into Vivian's touch, now bringing her other hand into action, stroking it up Vivian's arm. She moved her lips dangerously close to Vivian's ear, her lips almost touching it as she whispered. "While I'll blow their fucking mind. They'll see my fiery red mane, and wish for my embrace, whenever they fuck another girl, after me..." Emma sold herself off highly, as she tilted the fingers on Vivian's arm, slowly scratching back down the way she'd made. Her teeth met with Vivian's earlobe, Emma taking the deep dive into danger, grinning widely as she tested the waters. While she didn't exactly bite hard, she didn't hold back too much either, definitely nibbling hard enough to leave a mark as she gave a silent, teasing giggle.

When the soft hand was placed on the top of her cleavage, Vivian paused only for a moment. She immediately picked up on the subtle motion of the woman rubbing her skin with the tips of her fingers. That was enough to spur the blonde woman to continue her wandering hands, wanting to find the warm core of the beautiful red head. Right then and there, in front of the crowded club, she wanted to slide her fingers inside of Emma’s cunt. After all, it would be intriguing to see if the carpet matched the drapes, per say. And doing these lewd actions in the middle of a crowd would heighten the pleasure for Vivian, and she hoped so for the bewitching whore dressed so nicely.

“I can see you….I bet they started you out young. 16? Wonder how much the first man paid for your cherry….” Vivian smirked as she pressed in close to Emma. Her wandering fingers certainly found the damp spot on the expensive panties, liking the choice of fabric. Smooth as silk, just like the redhead’s skin. With practiced ease, she slipped two fingers inside the panties, moving to stroke her mound to see how she kept herself trimmed. It seemed the woman was the sort to keep maintenance on her lower lips, not completely bald like Vivian waxed herself to be.

The comment regarding what her brother was willing to do seemed to roll right off of Vivian. She was certain that if her idiot twin showed up and attempted to do the same thing she was to Emma, his insides would already be on the outside. But, being a girl certainly did have her privileges. The hostess’ hot breath on her skin was certainly an encouragement for her to keep going, keep pushing her luck as her fingers trailed down to trace her labia before sliding one finger in effortlessly thanks to how wet she was.

“You let your brother fuck you?” Vivian asked sweetly, using the same tone she would when asking about the weather. Like this was a casual conversation. “Or maybe your Uncle was the one who got to take your innocence...what little you had left.” She chuckled darkly, hissing as the nails that Emma sported made their way across her supple flesh. She wiggled her finger around inside of her, curling it into a come hither motion in order to rub her upper wall.

“Fucked mine once or twice...not much of a thrill, really.” Vivian shrugged. “But I bet, with your sweet and juicy pussy, you could really make a killing. So if being a hostess for your brother ever becomes a drag, you know…” Vivian slipped the single digit out, plunging a second one in with it instead. She flexed her fingers, spreading her innermost walls and really making her wet cunt make some incredible wet noises, audible over the music. “...I can always make sure you’re comfortable.” The nips and bites to her ears were nice.

“Careful...leave a mark, and I’ll have to do the same to you. Wouldn’t want the hostess of such a high class establishment with markings on her like a common street whore. Would we?” Vivian was certainly pressing her luck. “But….I bet if you want to see how good my mouth is, we can find an open stall in the bathroom.”

Emma pressed her lips together, sighing softly as the wandering fingers continued their dance across her panties. Finding their sweet spot, caused Emma's cheeks to catch a most gentle flush, as if embarrassed that she was so easily excited. But there where no embarrassment in Emma's eyes, because she truly felt none. She wasn't this easy. -This- was all Vivian. She clearly knew how to handle a woman, while the aspect of such a volatile personality between her legs, was the most accelerating to her. It reminded her of her brother. Getting the angry Martin between your legs, was like running head first into a forest fire. Emma loved forest fires...

Emma's body arched against Vivian's, as they pressed close against each other, at this point basically spreading her legs for the few people who'd stopped their wandering through the club, to gaze upon the lewdness. What exactly happened down there, no one could really see, but people probably got the idea, watching Emma's body motion, as she bit down on her lower lip. Vivian's comment made Emma pant softly, as the dancing fingers stroked across her trimmed, gentle, pristine carpet. There weren't much, but the little there was, was clearly cared for, and made presentable. Possibly even inviting, to the wet lips bellow.
Emma Panted, keeping herself close to Vivian's ear, so she could feel every warm huff of breath caress her.
"F.. Fifteen.. On my birthday... Legal age, where we come from.. Nnh.. Quite a fat stack, as well.. Don't know.. If he considered my burning, bleeding crotch, or the stack of money my birthday gift, but.. I took both happily..." Emma continued, inviting Vivian to know almost everything. A lot of people had considered Emma a pushover, in the past. Easy to get information out of. But, in truth, she wasn't. She just didn't mind sharing information about herself. She'd never spill a big secret about her brother, that would damage either his reputation, or his business.

Emma's arms wrapped around Vivian's neck, as Emma exhaled in a deep, hoarse moan, just as Haley sang a long, high tune to the upbeat song currently on. This caused Emma to smile widely, giggling a few times, as her legs twitched. Her toes was curling in the emerald high heels, pressing against the soft soles bellow them. And at the mention of her brother, Emma sighed softly with excitement, and a wide grin on her lips. She wanted to answer, but the curling motion of the finger inside of her, caused her to squirm a bit in her seat, and gasp out a sweet squick instead, her body shivering. But, she nodded her head slightly.
"He weren't the first.. Pulled the first's eyes out. Not a big l.. Loss, really. Nngh.. But my brother, f.. Fuhuck yes.." She gasped, as the finger twirled a bit again, then exiting her, leaving her panting, clearly for more. She gulped lightly, as Vivian continued, gasping even louder as two fingers was pushed inside of her, causing her to sport her nails against Vivian's back, having curled into her fur coat, now digging gently into the soft skin of the blonde.

At the 'threat' of marks, Emma panted softly with a snicker, and a wide grin, as she leaned back from Vivian a bit, her emerald, sparking eyes looking into the blondes. Lust had masked over the professional look of the Hostess at this point. She panted a bit again, her abdomen still moving gently against the fingers, even as she reached towards her glass.
"I know when to strike people, at the right time, to get what I want.. My brother.. Is the easiest one." She commented, not pulling away from Vivian, nor picking up the glass. She dipped her finger into the red wine, layered on top of the whiskey, pulling out her wet finger. She looked back to Vivian with a lustfully playful expression, as she placed her finger on her throat, causing the liquid stuck to her finger, to stroke down her soft skin. The liquid was clearly constrained in it's travel, by something on the skin. But when it finally pulled through, the liquid had the same color as Emma's skin, while the trail it left behind, gave hints of a bruise on her neck. Emma shivered lightly at the cold liquid, before pulling close to Vivian, stroking her right hand up the blonde's back, while her left stroked down the arm playing with her.
"He was furious with a costumer. I happened to walk into his office, at the wr... Right time. Just that right moment, and he's a fucking animal... He nearly choked me unconscious, as he fucked my ass for the first time.. Hurt like hell, but felt.. So fucking good. And after walking that off, I wen't back to work, powdering up the evidence.." She explained the happy memory of yesterday's morning, as her left hand started trying to pull Vivian's fingers out of her, and hand away, turning as if she was about to leave, but her eyes clearly inviting Vivian to follow. However, her hand was still on Vivian's back, even as Emma was almost ready to walk. Her eyes sparked with a deviously lustful grin.
"I don't mind a mark!" The last word in her sentence was almost hissed, as her nails scratched a few inches down Vivian's back, the little red haired vixen testing Vivian's volatility once again, clearly wanting more then just the spark she'd already flared. This wasn't particularly practical, nor was it a part of her brother's plan. This, was all Emma. A win-win situation for her. She'd get her rocks off now, possibly even getting Vivian a bit riled up for the meeting with her brother. Something he wanted. While also earning herself her brother's wrath. Something -she- wanted.
Just as she scratched Vivian, Emma took a few quick steps back, without taking her lustful, inviting eyes off of Vivian, before twirling around, and setting into a run through the crowd, hoping to hell Vivian followed.

Should Vivian follow, she'd see Emma twirl, and twist through the crowd, only pushing a few people on the way, as she looked over her shoulder every few seconds, those emerald eyes grinning as lustfully as her lips did. Ultimately, Emma rushed into a circular booth, near the edges of the first floor. The booth was open, and with glass reaching up to the ceiling from the circular bench, with soft emerald cushions. This glass, however, was blurred, and not fully see through. In the middle of the circular booth, was a circular table, a few drinks and bottles linned up on it. Also inside, was two couples, sitting close together, kissing each their partners. All interrupted, however, when the red haired vixen rushed into the booth, looking outside it, to see if Vivian was keeping up, panting like hell.
"Get the fuck out... Booth reserved!" Emma sneered with a grin, not taking her eyes off of the crowd, looking for Vivian, as she leaned against the circular table, knocking a glass down in the process, causing it to smash against the floor, without breaking. Emma didn't care to pick it up, neither did the young couples, soon trying to all huff out of the booth, as they where ordered. Everyone knew Emma Hansen. And no one was going to get on the boss' little sister's bad side.

“Fifteen, huh? What a fucking slut.” Vivian quickly withdrew her fingers to slap her wet sex, certain to hit the clit. She adored how the woman was excited and seemingly just as slutty as she was. If there way one thing that the Vermilion princess adored, it was having an audience as she pleasured someone. “Uncle for you started on the right path in life...knew that you’d be a slut. Spreading yourself like this.” Vivian tutted, mocking disappointment in the woman’s behavior. “Most embarrassing, don’t you think?”

Just as fast as she entered her, she slipped her two curled digits back into the wanting hole, using her palm to stimulate her clit at the same time. Vivian could feel how tightly the little slut dug her nails into her fur coat. But honestly, she would have wanted those nails against her skin. Nothing like a little pain mixed with pleasure to really get her going.

“I bet a joint like this...has real good security. Think he’s watching this, right now?” Vivian whispered in return as Emma mentioned how he removed one client’s eyes. “Beating his cock to the sight of his sister, spread like a common street whore in his nice establishment? Really, what will the customers think?” Her personal guards that she had entered with were doing their best to ignore what the blonde vixen was doing, but it was so tough. One of the men stopped to adjust the growing bulge in his slacks.

Two girls had been walking by, high class working girls with drinks in hand. They stopped, watching what was happening at the bar, their faces showing the interest. One of them swigged her drink, nudging the other. It was easy to wish that they were the ones on the receiving end of Vivian’s treatment. After staring far too long, they giggled to each other and moved back to blend in the crowd.

Vivian pulled back a bit when she reached for the drink, thinking she needed refreshment. But as she placed the finger to her neck, the bruises that marred her pretty flesh were obvious. This made Vivian lick her lips, loving the sight of the bruised skin. It was obvious that the woman could apperciate being treated roughly. And that was something she specialized in. Her two fingers continued to piston in and out of the wet slit.

“What a fuckin’ treat.” Vivian laughed, her lips going to the bruised skin to lick and suck before biting down hard enough to break the skin. Some of Emma’s sweet blood swelled to the surface, and Vivian licked and sucked the ruby liquid up. “I can make what your brother did to you seem like children’s play. Hard to believe you just got fucked in the ass for the first time...what were you holding out for? A slut like you should have every one of her holes open if she’s paid enough.” Vivian considered dipping down to start to fuck her ass hole, knowing that it had to be tender. From the sounds of it, she probably wasn’t prepped properly before taking her own brother’s cock.

The blonde woman wasn’t happy when she began to withdraw her fingers, instead wanting to strike her across the face, maybe choke her like the whore seemed to love so much. Toss her on top of the bar and rip her pretty little outfit to shreds. It would be a good show of dominance to her brother, who moved in on Vermilion territory. Show him that anything he had was hers for the taking. After all, such was the cost of doing business. But instead, she allowed Emma to make the choice. When the red head moved to get up and walk away, Vivian brought the sticky fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. Her other hand moved to the small of her back where a knife was hidden, a moment away from pulling it out and carving her up for trying to back out now.

But the look in the eyes of Emma told Vivian that she wanted her to pursue her. She turned to her guards, dismissing them to roam the bar as they would like. Vivian proceeded to pursue the beautiful woman, enjoying the chase. The blonde woman’s tits swung as she gave chase, catching up with her long enough to be scratched by Emma’s finely manicured nails. But the connection was fleeting as Emma moved to disappear into the crowded dance floor. She pushed and shoved people out of the way roughly while Emma seemed to move through the crowded dance floor as smoothly as silk.

Vivian’s brain was going crazy with lust, thinking of all of the depraved things she was going to do to the little sister of the gang’s leader. She ended up at the unique booth, taking in the design of it all. As the two couples scrambled to get out of the booth, the blonde haired woman finally caught up to Emma.

“Get on the fuckin’ table.” Vivian moved to grab onto Emma’s hips with bruising strength, wanting to leave her marks all over the beautiful whore. She helped to guide her precisely where she wanted, pulling out her knife quickly from behind her back while she forced Emma’s legs wide open.

“I’ll rent you out for the whole evening. Let the entire bar, anyone who wants, have a go at you.” Vivian threatened the woman, having a good idea that Emma saw the cash as a trophy. It was obvious that she didn’t need the funds. With quick movements, she sliced open the chest of the beautiful dress, ruining it in one swift motion. Sabrina put the knife back in the holster, ripping the material open to display her delicious tits in the bra. Her hands moved to the slit in the dress, ripping it open easily to see the damp panties.

“Oh fuck….” Vivian groaned as her hands went to the tits in the bra, going to pull them out of the expensive lingerie. She got onto her knees before the red headed woman, prepared to worship her goddess. Vivian dragged her long nails down the inside of her pale thighs, hard enough to make her skin swell in welts before ripping her panties off, letting the shreds hang.

Her hands went back to Emma’s hips, dragging her to the edge of the table and beginning to devour her spread pussy. From there, her wandering hands moves back to her thighs, digging her nails in, keeping them spread. She took note of the various bottles around the pair, eyes falling on a long necked micro brewery beer. That would have to do when she wanted to shove something up her ass. But for now, Vivian focused just on getting her ready.

"Nngh!" Emma whimpered happily as her sex was slapped, her entire body twitching with excitement, her legs spreading just slightly more, her toes curling to the point they where whiting now. She gulped, as Vivian's belittering continued, her cheeks starting to flush a little more, as she bit down hard on her lower red lip. Emma's head lulled backwards slightly, groaning once again as she stroked her body against Vivian's. Her green eyes secretly gazed towards a camera for a few seconds, her lips curling a soft grin, before focusing back against Vivian's, and then around a bit, noticing the guards' valiant attempts at staying valiant, causing Emma to giggle wickedly. Noticing the two girls caused her grin to grow a bit wider, as she spread her legs a little bit, allowing the audience to see a little more of her panties, and the hand that was ravaging her inside, moaning like an animal in heat.

After exposing her bruised skin, Emma grinned with Vivian's visual excitement at the prospect, inhaling hoarsly as she was kissed, building up into a hiss as she was bitten, nails digging into Vivian's skin once again, whimpering slightly as blood was drawn. But it was not the whimper of a beaten, or sad dog. But the excited one, of a happy dog, vying for the attention of it's master. Crimson petals drippled down her neck when Vivian's teeth retracted, Emma panting with the release. The mention of her hole being special, her face was now red, as it always turned when humiliated just right. Tere was no look of sadness on Emma, however. She loved the beliltering. It hadn't been her ass' first time, for sure, but she didn't have to tell the Vermilion Princess that. It had only been the first time -her- ass, had 'suffered' under Martin's attention.

"You told her to bring the Vermilion up, right?" Martin questioned, gazing at his glass with a grim expression, turning the orange liquid around. The older man with graying hair nodded a single time, clearing his throat, as he looked down to his Tablet.
"Yes, Master Hansen. But. I believe she is.. Entertaining the guest.. It might be a.. Moment." The man said, clearing his throat, as he closed his eyes. Martin's emerald pebles shot to the elderly gentleman, like the headlights of a speeding car, roaring towards a pedestrian.
"Give me that shit.." He demanded with a sneer, snatching the table out of the man's hand, looking down to the camera feed currently sized up on the screen. His eyes narrowed into slits, as his fingers tightened their grip on the flimsy construction of the tablet, causing it to buck slightly. What he saw, was his little sister being treated to a bit of pleasure, at -his- fucking bar. Spread for an audience. The elderly man cleared his throat, being careful what he said at this point.
"This.. Might be an opertunity? Ms Vermilion might get cocky. Might think you aren't going to react, and send her guards off?" The man suggested, earning him a furious stare, causing the elder man to look towards the ground. "Young Ms Hansen isn't entirely foolish. She might know what she's doing." He suggested.
"Shut the fuck up, Erick... The little slut is just doing it to get her rocks off, something I specifically told her to keep on floor four. Fucking christ, Emma, you don't take a break, do you?" While there where mainly fury in his voice, but there was no malice. Slight Disapointment, as well as the hint of a worried father. Their father hadn't given a shit about Emma, and treated her like a good side dish for costumers, earning him a bit more money. Emma had loved it, Martin sure as hell hadn't. He put an end to it, thinking Emma only seemed to love it, because she didn't think there where other ways. But Emma's libido had very quickly shown to be uncontrollable, giving Martin quite a few heartaches. He knew Emma enjoyed the slut she'd become, but he still wasn't convinsed that was simply because she'd had to, already in her teens.
Martin's eyes narrowed, when he saw Emma rush into the audience, and Vivian preparing to follow. When Vivian did, she did something to her guards, keeping them from following. Martin's eyes closed, a grin forming on his lips as he put a cigarette between them.
"How the fuck do you always manage to be right, Erick?" He questioned, looking up to the elderly gentleman, who smiled, reaching down a lighter to ignite Martin's cigarette. Martin inhaled with another chuckle, exhaling a large puff of smoke through his nose, as he leaned up in his seat.
"Tell the girls to use sleepers. I want those guards awake in some hours again. Bring them up to Five, office." Martin ordered, causing the elderly sir to take a few steps back, taking out his phone to swipe a few times. Meanwhile, Martin's emerald eyes moved back down to the screen on the edge of the table, changing camera's a few times, before finding a booth, just as the Vermilion Princess rushed inside, to meet Emma. The green eyes narrowed, as the hand holding the cigarette, crushed the tobacco, paper and spark.

The second the order had been shared, several girls, wearing the green Lingerie of the second and first floor, approached Vivian's guards. Professionals, they didn't approach unprofessionally, but all with a hint of purpose. Offering to take orders from the bar, offering a more fun evening, or help with the bulge in their pants, tempting and seductive smiles on the lot, beautiful alluring bodies to empower the trap. Any of them order drinks, it was lazed with powerful sleeping drugs. Those who asked for more fun, was offered fake pills, of a very popular kind these days. Of course, the pills they resieved, wasn't the party drug of the times, but instead sleeping drugs. The least lucky guard, was if anyone would accept help with their bulge. Playfully, seductively being led into one of the many large bathrooms, to be met with lustful kiss', followed by a hard, painful sting at the back of the head, being bludgeoned to sleep. Everything, was falling into order for the ES.

Emma inhaled shakily as Vivian approached, grinning widely as she watched the woman rush into the booth. Emma's delicate fingers pushed her a little upwards, letting Vivian easily move her onto the table. The bruising grip caused giggling moans, as she was placed on the table, a few drinks being pushed over and sloshing to the table, or the ground. Emma gulped deeply, face flushing even more as a knife was pulled. Her breath became even more excited, the more Vivian said, her inhales being almost entirely pants at this point, her chest heaving with every one. Emma yelped and turned her face away as her dress was mangled, her fingers tightening against the table, scratching the hard wood in the process. Her green eyes opened once again, gazing down to the predator in front of her, as her dress was rent into taters. The right side of her chest had another tattoo of a Serpant, this one the same color as the bar, snaking it's way over and around her right breast, ending bellow it where it caressed another Queen of cards.

Emma whimpered, happily once again, as the lower part of her dress was ripped. The fabric was stubborn, trying to stay together, causing it to dig into the redhead's delicate skin, causing another slight bruise on her waist. Her legs dangled, having been spread around Vivian, they now arched their knees upwards a bit, displaying herself for Vivian, as well as the few brave souls that'd shown up in the doorway to the circular booth. Emma panted softly as her bra was pulled, revealing her perky breast's to the audience, her cheeks flaring almost as red as her hair at this point. Her right breast was pierced horizontally by a split, having tiny triangular sockets on each side of her nipple, containing even tinier Emeralds.
Emma moaned delightedly, throwing her head back as Vivian's nails ran down the inside of her thighs, her legs instinctively spreading wide for the mistreatment, presenting the moist mount even more for the aggressor. Once again, fabric raked at her skin, causing even more bruising again, before the fabric gave and lay in tatters, revealing the well prepared lips to those longing. Emma was almost lapping like a dog at this point, anticipating the meeting of their lips, exhaling loudly in excitement as it finally happened, thrusting her head backwards, arching her back.
"O.. Oho, god.. Vivian.. F.. Fuck, you've done this b.. Before.. Y.. You're just.. Just as fucking slutty as I am, aren't you? Nngh.. You're just an instigator.. Y.. You take.. I.. I give.. Nngh!" She whimpered loudly again, as her leg had twitched, causing the digging nails to give her another scratch, causing a wild shiver.
"F.. Fuuck! Take everything I've got, Viv.. I, am all yours.." She offered, her body girting at this point, sending waves through her body, as she looked back down to the blonde, as she devoured her slit, the tongue tickling all the right places. Her tattered dress was still hanging loosely on her arms, the fabric tight enough to still hold on to her, making her look like a victim, just like she wanted it. Her hands had still managed to hold her sitting on the table, but they where giving now. Her right arm gave first, bending, sending her down on her elbows, half laying on the table, barely able to fit on it. She fell completely, placing both her hands on Vivian's head, as her head and back arched back, her head now leaning over the other edge of the table, her red hair cascading towards the empty, and broken bottles and glass', now pushed on the floor, only a few remaining on the table.

Vivian pulled her pretty face away as Emma realized that the Vermilion princess was just as big of a slut as she. There was a smirk on her face as she slid three fingers right into her snatch. After all, the beautiful red head was plenty prepped for the intrusion. Vivian looked over her shoulder to the crowd that had assembled. It would be nice to use a cock on the slut spread before her, but she had something that would do.

“God, you’re so fuckin’ needy. Your cunt is suckin’ my fingers in...I can tell you need something more. Something to remind you of all the cock that you love so much, you fucking whore.” Vivian moved to put the knife in the holster at the small of her back, focusing on the task at hand. One of the men who had stopped to watch the floor show had pulled out a phone to livestream the event going on.

“Let’s cover your ass first.” She snatched the bottle, going to lift it up so it was in Emma’s eyesight range. “What end do you think I ought to shove up in you? The base or the neck? I bet your fucking holes can take something nice and big in there, something to make you bleed…” Vivian was certainly malicious, lowering the bottle and going to press it against her puckered ass hole instead of her cunt. She was using the bottom of the bottle to tease her, not planning on shoving that end in. Vivian wanted to make Emma afraid as she returned to running her tongue up and down her slit.

“Let’s fill you up.” With a quick movement, she switched the bottle around so that the opening was now pressed into her ass. Vivian used light pressure to push it in, going to insert it all the way in until the neck started to flare out to the rest of the bottle. She stopped there, not wanting to go further for the time being. She pulled her mouth away, wiping it with the back of her hand.

“What do you think of that?” Vivian asked, chuckling. “I can fit that whole bottle in your slutty hole if I wanted to. Made a bitch put a two liter in her ass once. So I know that this is nothing compared to that.” She gave her clit a few more licks, not having to keep a hand on the bottle. Emma’s ass was tight enough to keep it in.

“So fuckin’ tight...guess that hole really doesn’t get used much. I bet your brother and daddy fucked you lots in his hole though.” She darted her tongue inside of her. “Tried to knock you up….pregnant bitches make a lot out on the streets. Get to fuck ‘em raw, ya know?” Vivian ran a hand through her hair, pushing it all back. Her cunt was so needy, it needed something more than her fingers currently in her.

Vivian had a bright ideas as to what to use, reaching for her gun holster under her coat. She stood up from where she was, going to deep throat the barrel of the Desert Eagle where Emma could see. Vivian then crushed her lips against Emma’s, wanting the slut to taste herself before she went back down to her knees before her. She removed her fingers, using them to spread her lips wide and slip the barrel of her gun in.

“Be certain to take a picture of this, boys!” Vivian advised the crowd with a wicked laugh. “What do you think now, you little fuckin’ slut. Got both holes filled.” She got back up, laying on top of Emma as she moved the pistol rapidly inside of her, acting as if it were her cock. “Although, gotta be careful...always have to walk around with a loaded gun. So you’ve got that up inside of you now...would be a really bad thing to unload inside of you, ya know?”

Vivian grabbed a handful of red hair, snatching it so her head was dragged more over the edge of the table before starting to viciously attack her bruised neck, mouth revealing the bruising to the crowd. She bit and sucked hard, drawing more blood and licking it all up the entire time.

“Gonna make what your fuckin’ useless brother did to you look like a cakewalk when I’m done with a slut like you. Think if I pay you enough, you’ll set up shop right here in this booth? Let anyone and everyone come by to fuck you in your slutty stretched out holes? How much would that run me, you little whore.” Vivian then bit hard, wanting to hear the bitch beneath her scream.

Emma panted heavily as Vivian's tongue released her, breathing heavily at this point as her hazy eyes looked down to Vivian with a smirk of her own. Her expression was changed into surprised pleasure instead, however, once the three fingers slid inside of her, causing a hard moan, as she tilt her head back once more, sending another pleased vulgarity. She grinned widely, nodding with her head still tilted back at what Vivian suggested, biting down on her lower lip as she looked back down to the blonde.
" Mmrh, yes.. Ah!" She exclaimed eagerly, until noticing the guy with his camera out, her cheeks flushing heavily at the sight, realizing how much shit she'd just gotten into.

Fingers was tightened around the poor tablet Martin was still holding, his lips quivering slightly at what he saw. He wasn't afraid of the knife, bringing his sister into any danger. Emma could probably make Martin tumble over several times, before actually getting any sort of hit in on her, if she wanted to. She could defend herself, if the need arose. It was the message. The message hurt. And for every second this continued, revenge would be more severe. That was his promise to himself, as he bit it all in. A frustrated growl ran through him, as he switched cameras, wanting to see how may was watching at this point. The audience was still small, but definitely still significant, as well as growing. Then, he saw it. A few phones out. Martin's eyes grew wide, his left eye seemingly about to blow a vessel, as his lips sneered. Eric, the elderly thug by his side sighed softly, closing his eyes as he predicted the outcome. The Whiskey glass in Martin's hand shattered in his grip, several pieces of glass lodging itself into his hand, as he got off from his seat.
"That'll be fucking enough!" Martin roared, as he slammed the table on the table, crushing the screen, and breaking a few plastic parts off. Martin didn't take a single second to check his hand, or the tablet, before rushing away from his booth, and towards the stairs down. The roar hadn't been loud enough for anyone not in the immediate vicinity to hear. No one, downstairs, would know of the storm approaching.

Emma looked back to Vivian at the mention of her ass, panting heavily as she watched her bring out the bottle. She raised her brows slightly, shaking her head at suggestion she could take the thick end, whimpering slightly at the prospect, as her legs twitched.
"N.. Noo.. No, no.. Please.. Vivian.." She begged, shaking her head several times, reaching a hand out to stop her, before her entire body tensed up with the shove of the bottle. It relaxed again, and she moaned loudly, her back twitching once again as she grew a grin on her lips. "Oho.. Y.. You.. Bitch.." She moaned, as she dropped back down with her back on the table, shivering wildly as her legs twitched once more. She moaned with every inch shoved inside her, her back arching slightly as fear grew that Vivian wasn't going to stop. But, when she did, Emma moaned longingly again, stroking against the table as she pushed the tattered remains of her dress over herself subconsciously, stroking her arms over her abdomen, and up to her breast's.
Emma didn't answer the question relayed to her with words, but with lustful moans, as her body squirmed with the attention to her clit.

Emma shivered again, biting her lips with a naughty expression on her face at the mention of being knocked up. No one had ever tried, or dared trying anything like that on her, even if they could. She'd grown far past her inability to have children, so didn't get depressed at the mention of it anymore. A woman with a life like her's, is better off not being able to, in her mind. At least at this time. There where still the nagging fear, that she might want some once, but that hadn't even been considered yet.
Emma's eyes opened as Vivian got up, widening even more as she saw the Eagle. Inside, she thought it a rather ironic that the very fact that she owned that gun, was what was going to get her in trouble, and she was now going to fuck her with it? 'Fucking Hilarious' Emma thought to herself, as she bit her lip, looking excited at the prospect, before gasping as their lips met. She closed her eyes, moaning against the lips, tasting herself as well as Vivian on them. She panted as the lips parted again, leaning up on her elbows to look down, and watch Vivian preparing the gun. Her body tensed up again, before relaxing around the barrel of the gun, slowly starting to push inside of her, sending her into another low, guttural moan, tilting her head back.

She started moaning with each thrust of the gun, looking back up to Vivian with a flushed, lustful smile, rolling her eyes back in ecstasy.
"Nnh.. I.. I think.. Mmh.. I think you're.. Insane..." She giggled gleefully, as her body started rushing with twitches, both hands slamming down on the table as her moans grew louder. Her fingernails scratched over the table, before placing one hand on Vivian's chest, nails digging into her skin rather harshly. She didn't try to push the animal above her away as she started biting, instead using that pain to ride into an orgasm, shivering with another loud scream, entire body twitching with the hard bite. Her toes curled as much as they could, legs tensing up and twitching wildly.

Behind them, a hulking, raging figure was making his way through the crowd, but without making a noise. Most people was annoyed when pushed to the side, but no one said anything once noticing the red hair, and the tattoo of an Ace of cards on his neck. Martin ES Hansen. Owner of the club, and sister of the 'victim' in the booth. Everyone grew silent once seeing that.
Martin made it to the front of the row without much noise, especially not enough to make noise past the pleasure scream of Emma. When Martin got through, he looked to the show, then down on the phone by his side. The man holding the phone looked up, and very slowly started lowering his phone, with an obvious expression of dread. Martin looked back into the booth, and observed the gun inside his sister very closely. He waited for just the right second. The second, where Vivian's finger's where away from the gun's trigger. In that moment, he called out her name.
"Vivian!" He shouted angrily, as he took a few quick steps towards the two, and the first thing Vivian would see when looking towards the one interrupting them, was Martin's fist, landing right to the side of her face, clocking her hard enough to send most men into a stupor, and tumble. With the punch, Emma snapped out of her ecstasy, just enough to shiveringly reach up to Vivian's back, try to pull her knife from it's holster, and toss it across the floor. Martin as well, pulled the gun out of Emma, tossing it backwards, and out of Vivian's reach, the siblings attempting to work together, to leave Vivian completely defenseless, but for her own personal strength, which was far outmatched by the muscular attacker.
If the first punch, did not knock Vivian out entirely, which it would most girls, Martin would grab for her neck, and try to turn her for another one, this one not quite as powerful, but still hard enough to knock some people out. If it failed to knock her out, or at least make her only semi-conscious, his fingers wrapped around her throat, starting to strangle the air out from her, trying to make her unconscious that way instead. Nothing sexy about this treatment. He just needed her incapacitated. And the method, really didn't mater to him, at this point. Especially after this whole show. The punches should've been enough, at this point, that Vivian wouldn't be able to offer much resistance, but the little she did, was ignored by Martin. All he made sure of, was that she didn't hit his eyes. She could scratch her all she wanted. She was going to sleep. Now.

When Vivian woke up again, she'd find herself in a different scene. She was seated in a mahogany chair, adorned with emerald cushions and some sort of contraption behind her. A contraption, from which a chain ran to her neck, and on to the tight collar on her neck. The collar was cold black leather, and tightened so she could breathe, but it was uncomfortable.
In front of her was a large desk, behind which she'd see Martin for the first time. He was leaning back in his large comfortable office chair, spinning Vivian's knife with it's pointy end against his table. Behind him was a painting of a poker hand of cards, containing every single Ace of a card deck, each with the words 'ES' instead of 'Ace'. Above the painting was a wooden emerald serpant, much like the one on Emma's tattoos. On Martin's side stood an elderly gentleman, with his hands folded in front of himself, glaring down to Vivian.
Should she look behind her, she'd see her three guards, on their knees, hands chained behind their backs, to studs on the floor behind them. Behind those three, was two other guards, each holding U.M.P automatic submachine guns. The rest of the room was decorated with various paintings of generally considered beautiful sights. Classy. Simple.

Vivian adored Emma’s reaction to the bottle neck that violated her puckered hole. The sense of controlling Emma, humiliating her before a crowd was a thrill unlike any other to the blonde haired woman. A part of her knew that this was certainly going to stir the pot here, but Vivian wanted to let her brother knew that she was going to call the shots from here on out. Vermilion was going to step in and take control of this bar, and she was going to start with the people in charge first. Completely dominating them and putting them in their place.

The Vermilion princess thought about all the ways she would control Emma. This little slut would sell herself on the street corner for Vermilion, and then come home to the blonde woman with a cunt full of seed. Of course, Vivian would make certain to help her clean herself up. And then the red head whore would spend her evening giving her body over to Vivian. The prospect just made her panties even wetter, continuing to assault her pussy. Vivian was almost too consumed with her task of fucking both holes that she almost missed the comment regarding her sanity.

“You’d be too if you have done half the shit I have…” Vivian hissed as Emma’s nails dug into her flesh and left red trails in their wake. The pain was very arousing, her nipples rock hard through the flimsy fabric of the shirt. She giggled as she brought such intense pleasure to the woman before her that she came, just like that. Vivian then dropped into a squat yet again, moving her mouth to suck hard on Emma’s sensitive clit. She was planning on bruising the nub by sucking harshly on it. That way, days after their initial coupling, Emma could feel the pain radiate from her cunt and know that it was Vivian who did it. Vivian who owned her.

Vivian heard the guttural screaming of her name, turning around with an angry look on her face as she got to her feet. She never expected the strike to her face that would be certain to leave a fair amount of bruising on her pretty face. She was struck so hard that she stumbled backwards, not noting Emma’s quick movements to steal her knife away. Luckily, Vivian carried two pistols. She grunted, looking up to who hit her with Emma’s juices glistening on her face and dripping down her chest.

“Fuckin’ Asshole!” Vivian went to whip out her second gun, a desert eagle to match the first one. She was smart enough to always have a back up, and clips of ammunition on her body guards at all times. Generally, she didn’t need more than the clips that were already in the guns. But she just managed to draw it out from under the large coat when she was grabbed by the throat, She dropped the gun out of shock, her hands instead grabbing at the powerful one at her throat, trying to pry him away. Vivian tried to kick him away with her feet, using the stiletto heels as weapons. But it was no use. Her manicured long nails ripped at his coat and skin, digging in enough to damage the tailored suit and leave bloody gouges on his hands in the process. Within moments, her body went limp, having been successfully knocked out.

When Vivian came to, she had no idea how much time had passed. All she was aware of was that she was restrained to a very opulent looking chair, doing her best to crane her neck to take in her new surroundings. The way how the collar was tightened on her recently bruised neck was a bit of a turn on to her, but she tried her best to be aware of her current situation. The man behind the desk had HER knife, and that was enough to send her into a rage. Did he have any idea how special that knife was to her? How many people she had killed with it? Vivian frowned, not wanting him to filthy it with his hands. The elderly man wasn’t a concern to her, but he probably should have been.

She heard some noises behind her, looking to her 3 guards with a face of disgust. Had they really been weak enough to be overcame by this gang? Vivian made a mental note to punish them, planning already on killing them and elevating more competent gang members to their positions. She turned her bruised face back to the man behind the desk, a smirk on her face.

“I guess you’re the one in charge, huh?” Vivian raised an eyebrow as she shifted in her seat, a sense of pride still in her voice. “Nice Hostess….she put out that easily for everyone?”

Martin's eyes was furious, as they glared down on the helpless woman bellow her, while his hand throttled the breath out of her. His lips sneered as her nails made a hole in his suit, as well as a bad gouge on his hand. When Vivian finally lay limp across the couch of the booth, Martin's hand removed itself, controlling his blinding fury. His hand was bleeding pretty bad at this point, as he kept staring down on Vivian. By his side was Emma, still panting heavily, as she turned herself around, pulling the bottle out of her ass with a controlled moan, gulping.
"Don't... Fucking say anything, Em.." Martin stopped her, with a raised finger of warning, as he looked away. "Pull those tattered robes around you, and get the fuck back to your office, and get cleaned up. Don't want to see your face back for the rest of the night." He demanded, a gutteral growl to his words, making it damn clear he didn't want to be questioned. Emma looked down herself, pulling the flaps of her remaining clothing around herself, getting off of the table, rushing her way out through the crowd, as they made way to her and started clearing out, still gazing in bewilderment and contemplation towards Vivian.
Martin turned around, pointing to the ground.
"Enjoyed the show? Come back tomorrow night, and another show of this caliber will be put on. This time, on the stage. Possibly with audience participation this time! Bring Masks. Haley! Put something exciting on!" He asked of Haley with a grin, before looking back to the crowd, as they started dissolving, whispering and giggling between each other. Martin licked his lips, as his gaze wen't back down to the limp body, uncomfortably sprawled over the couch. There was still something about Vivian. Something Martin adored. Even after hurting hi this way. Maybe it was the way she -did- hurt him. Quite a fucking show. He'd had to straighten the bulge in his pants, several times. He shook the thought off, as he reached down to pick up Vivian, throwing her over his shoulder.

When Vivian started stirring, Martin just kept staring at the knife in his hand, his hand still stained with several lines of blood, having dripped from the gouge, now having closed almost entirely. The bruises on her face, as well as the cuts and gouges on his hand, suggested it had been several hours, since she was knocked out. As Vivian started speaking, Martin's head tilted slightly, licking his dry lips, narrowing his eyes a bit with her questions. He grunted through his nose a single time, tightening his fingers around the knife, cutting a gouge in his mahogany table.
"She probably dose, I've stopped questioning my dear sister's choices in life." He started, almost rather solemnly. She'd chosen her path, plastering it even more clearly to him after this night. Now he had to find a way to deal with that, while also earning with it. Second part certainly shouldn't be too hard. First part, would be hell.

Martin pulled out Vivian's Desert Eagle from a drawer in his desk, holding it out in front of himself, ignoring anything else Vivian would say from this point on, as he started explaining who he was, in his own way.
"Quite a beautiful gun. Expensive. The kind of personalized design, you can only get a few places in the country." He started, pouting slightly as he dropped the knife, reaching his free hand into a drawer, picking out a magnifying glass, looking over the gun for only a second, before finding what he needed. "Like all artists.. A signature.. 'ES'." He stated, lowering the magnifying glass, as he turned a thoughtful grimace. "Hm.. The country I come from, 'Es', is the Ace of Cards. Funny. Said Ace of Cards is also the weapon shield of someone else..." He stated, looking back towards Vivian, as his free hand pulled back the Eagle's barrel, detaching it from the rest of the gun, as you would when cleaning it. He placed the barrel on the table, returning his hand back to the gun, as he continued to pull the gun apart, while speaking.
"Do you even know, where your degenerate dad, and spineless brother get's your guns? Every.. Single.. Fucking.. One of them?" He questioned, tossing the pieces of the Desert Eagle on the table, as he dropped back into his chair. "Emerald Serpant. E.. S.. I know you might have to think hard about that one, but I think you know how fucking deep you've sunk.. What kind of shit you've gotten yourself into. I don't give a fuck, that your daddy is 'big-boy-Vermilion', and your brother is 'fuck-boy-Vermilion'." He growled, getting off of his chair. "Least of all... I don't give a fuck, that you're the little Princess of Vermilion... You're fucking -mine- now!" Martin snarled as he stomped around his massive desk, walking into Vivian's face, only to slap the side not bruised by a black eye, hard enough to cause her head to turn. He was careful, making sure to avoid any kicks, scratches or punches from the crazy princess of Vermilion, now walking bahind her. There, he undid the chain from the back of her chair, pulling it out like a leash, using it to pull her off of the chair by the collar, almost tossing her towards the table, where he pushed her face first down on the hard mahogany, pinning her lower body against it as well, with his crotch pushed against her rear. The hand holding her leash, moved to grab her hair, keeping her down, as his other hand made sure to push any attempt of her hands to scratch him away, while his legs avoided her heels, now looking towards the knife, leaning carefully close to her, still sure to avoid any scratches to the face.
"Take it.. Use it. Dig yourself deeper, you fucking whore... What do you have to lose? Your life is no longer your own, but -mine-. You lost all privileges tonight. Aaall, by your own, fucked up mind's doing." Martin suggested, his hand very ready for her to grab the knife, and ready to grab her at the wrist if she tried.

Vivian’s astute eyes watched Martin toy with her knife, a smirk growing across her face when he plunged it into the desk. Even if his words made it sound like he didn’t care, his actions spoke volumes. It was obvious that she had managed to cut him more than just skin deep. The way how she had used and abused his dearest sister so publicly was something of particular note. As much as she told herself to keep her mouth shut and observe the situation, she just couldn’t manage it. Her big mouth had always gotten her in just as much trouble as her actions.

“Be careful with that blade, sweetheart. Don’t want to damage the blade too much. Especially when I’ll drag it across your fuckin’ throat and use that for lube when I fist that whore of a sister.” Even with a black eye and her voice hoarse from the choking, she still was managing to be quite the spitfire. She knew that this would get a rise out of the man sooner or later, her eyes falling to her prized possessions lying on his desk.

“Have to have a pretty strong arm to handle it, darling. Recoils like a bitch. Almost broke my nose the first time I shot it. Don’t think you’ll have too much trouble handling it, you look rather...sturdy.” Vivian looked for a good word to describe how he appeared to her, just sitting at his desk. She raised a single eyebrow as he opened up the drawer, choosing to speak as he examined her beloved gun.

“It has a twin. Was trying to pull that on you to wiggle my way out of it. Hopefully you picked it up and didn’t leave it to get scuffed on the dance floor. In hindsight, really should’ve shoved that up your sister’s loose ass instead of the bottle.” Vivian stopped talking when he noted the marking engraved on the gun. “ES is on all of the guns that Vermilion handles. No one does a better job of getting such a volume into the city, especially with this sort of quality.”

When he mentioned the Ace of Cards, she had a fuzzy memory of the tattoo on his neck that was a reference to a card deck. And then there was the fact that she had revealed several of Emma’s tattoos, some of a Queen from a card deck. Vivian was beginning to connect the dots to the situation, but it would have been so much easier if it didn’t feel like her mind was in a fog from the choking and possible concussion. The copious amount of drugs she liked to imbibe certainly wasn’t of any help to her current mental state either.

As the handsome man disassembled her beloved gun, she scowled. But it wasn’t until he mentioned her father and brother that the lightbulb went off in her head. ‘Fuck.’ Was the only thought that filled Vivian’s pretty head as he continued to speak, pausing for her to answer. “Well, suddenly everything makes sense. Emerald Serpents...the color scheme you have everywhere is a bit fuckin’ much, don’t you think? And I love green.” She laughed lightly, not disagreeing that her father and brother were very useless.

“I can tell by the names you’re calling my family, that you’ve met them before.” She laughed some as he got out of his chair, looming over her. But when he said that he didn’t give a single fuck about herself, Vivian mockingly faked a pout. “Awww, you’re hurtin’ my feelings, cupcake.” But she didn’t have much time to say anything to the mention of how he owned her now, slapping the side of her face. Her neck snapped to the side from the force, her teeth bashing against her lips from the force and a small trickle of blood running out of the side of her full glossy lips. She looked up to him, licking the blood away.

“Shit. Your sister’s cunt and my blood tastes-” She started to speak as he walked behind of her, but didn’t have the time to finish it. Especially when the leash was removed and yanked harshly, the tight collar digging into her bruised neck and making her stop herself short. With how light she was, it was no challenge for him to lift her up and toss her onto the desk, knocking the wind out of her.

When his cock pushed into her plump rear, she could feel his hard manhood through the thick fur coat. She actually giggled when he grabbed her by her hair, giddy with delight as he pinned her head to the desk. She tried to use her sharp heels to kick out at him, but it was useless. Her deranged but cute laughter filled the room, her guards looking between themselves with concern.

“No fuckin’ wonder your sister’s so fucked up! Can’t get it up unless you beat a bitch? I like your style.” Vivian complimented him, her jade eyes drawn to her beautiful knife as he challenged her to grab for it. A part of her wanted to, but she was smarter than that. She could bide her time, and grab a heavy piece of her disassembled firearm when he wasn’t looking. Assuming she was fast enough, she could strike it with enough force at his temple to knock him out. “She told me all about how your Uncle fucked her for the first time….Uncle fuck you too, take that ass cherry? Is that why you act like you have such a stick up your ass?” She laughed more, at Martin’s expense as she couldn’t believe the mess she had gotten herself into.

Martin's expression didn't change with the little firecracker's witty whips of banter. She was right to think she'd hurt him. Martin was hurting, and he couldn't hide that entirely. But eventually, she'd learn that achieving that, wasn't something to be proud of. Rather, something to fear. He grunted lightly a single time, a smirk across his face, as she explained the recoil of the Desert Eagle. He didn't add any note, knowing very well how the Eagle worked. And every other kind of gun his Family peddled. Her compliment didn't alter his posture, however, and the smirk disappeared almost as quickly as it arrived.
So she definitely knew who the Emerald Serpant was, and even complimented the Family for their steady, solid service. At least she knew quality, when she saw it, so she couldn't be as dumb, as her attitude currently pointed towards.

There was something about the crazy woman in his room, that spiked something else than Martin's anger. Her giggle. Her smile, and banter, in the face of adversity. Her reaction to pain. Speaking with the collar he put on her, had to be quite uncomfortable, but -still- she was jabbering on? Even the way she'd handled Emma. Even though she'd crossed a line then, he.. Liked it. That, was probably the root of much frustration at this time, causing his anger to boil as powerful as it was. Not knowing.

He grinned lightly, where she'd be able to see his face if looking to the side, while her cheek was being ground into the table by a hand grabbing and holding her hair. He didn't need to beat up a woman, but he definitely enjoyed to. He wanted to say this, but that sentence didn't come out, because she didn't stop there. Martin's face seemed to freeze, before very slowly turning cold. Near the wall, Ercik sighed softly, closing his eyes as he itched his forehead with two fingers, leading his other hand to his ear, turning his head. Martin's cold face remained for a few moments, before he groaned, upper lip jumping a few times, before reaching behind his back with his left hand. His right hand moved from her hair, and onto her ear, flattening out his palm, to muffle her hearing. From the back of his belt, he pulled a almost shining silver Magnum .44. There weren't much detail on it, but the carving of a Serpant down the barrel, twirling around it. She didn't have much time to admire these details, however, as he tapped the tip of the barrel against the table, not far from her face, before razing it slightly off of the table, and pulling the trigger.
If she wasn't smart, or quick enough, to close her eyes, and even still, white spots would sting her retina because of the intensity of the explosive release. The sound roared through the room, like standing next to a thunder crack, nearly deafening everyone who didn't cover their ears. The ringing, however, was impossible to avoid, now pinging against Vivian, as well as Martin's heads. The bullet had easily punched through the hard mahogany table, and into the flooring bellow. It punched so hard, that the table hardly splintered backwards and up, leaving Vivian's pretty face in the clear of that.
Martin's arm hardly pulled back, even with the massive recoil of the weapon of choice, tapping the tip of the barrel down on the table again, waiting a few seconds to let the ringing dim. After those seconds, he moved the barrel of the Magnum to Vivian's temple, the heat from the barrel probably quite uncomfortable against her skin, as he pressed it hard down on her. As he did, he moved his hand, to place it on the table by her side, lowering his face over Vivian.

"I think I finally got a point across here.. You have a big mouth, I'll give you that, but you aren't stupid. Everyone has a line. And if you've heard.. Anything. About the Es of Emerald Serpant, you'll know that I'm a fucking madman. And -you- of all people should know, not to cross a mad person's line." He started, his voice as emotionless as his face. He slowly lowered himself over Vivian, so his lips got closer to her ear, as he continued, malice growing in his voice. "You had your fun with Em. She doesn't mind talking about.. Him. But I sure as fucking hell do.. He didn't touch me, but the degenerate tried." Martin continued explaining, the barrel still tensed against Vivian's temple, the heat just now having dwindled to no longer be uncomfortable. "But what I did to him, will be fucking sunshine with a scent of lilacs, compared to what I'll do to you, if you ever mention that monster again. And I'm not an idiot. I'm not wasteful, and you're a good piece of ass. I might even grow to like your spark! But, in my house, you -never- talk about my Uncle, or I'll see that the rats will be the only thing, to every enjoy your taste again." Martin's voice had turned to a light growl at this point, as he pressed the barrel a little harder against her temple. "If anything. Did -that- fucking sober you up, and did you understand?" He questioned, not flinching in the lightest, his face now where she could see it. The little emotion that had started showing in Martin's voice, had made it very clear where the line was. She'd probably do wisely, not to mention the Hansen siblings Uncle, in Martin's presence, again.

Erick placed a finger on his other ear now, clicking a button as he started speaking.
"No clean-up needed.. -Yet-. But keep Natalia on stand-by." It was clear from his voice, that he didn't expect the Vermilion Princess to ever wisen up on this matter. To step too hard on Martin's foot, and mention the Uncle again.

Vivian took note of how he released her hair and instead pressed a hand over her ear. She looked confused, especially as she had managed to catch sight of the older man looking away. The blonde girl took note of how it seemed Martin was shifting on top of her, but she didn’t move to squirm her way out of this. She had no idea that she managed to strike such a nerve with the man, but even if she would have known what would happen, she would have still done it all over again.

Her jade eyes took in the sight of the .44, taking special note of the serpent engraved on the side. Whoever had taken the time to do such really had good taste. She had always considered getting her precious twin guns detailed, but never did anything beyond some pretty scroll work. But the fact that his finger was on the trigger was the most concerning thing to her at the current moment. After all, she knew never to put a finger on the trigger unless you meant to pull it. That was why when she was sawing the thick barrel in and out of Emma, she never rested her finger on the trigger.

She noticed the hammer pull back, and squeezed her eyes shut tightly. But she didn’t scream. Most women in this situation would piss themselves in fear, but not her. Vivian started laughing, almost uncontrollably at her current predicament. She certainly hadn’t imagined her night going like this, but it was much more exciting than a typical Thursday evening. Even if he was kind enough to cover her ear, the noise was still ringing in her ears. And not to mention the sheer heat from the gun, feeling as if everything had gone in slow motion in that moment. White spots swam before her eyes as she blinked, doing her best to clear her vision back up.

In the silence of the room, her laughter continued to echo, doing her best to stifle it. But when he pressed the hot barrel against her skin, she actually moaned. It certainly was sexual in nature, not sounding one bit like she was in any discomfort. One of her guards had managed to piss himself in fear, the stain spreading on his Gucci trousers and dripping on the floor. The mark would certainly be branded onto her fair skin. But her skin was already littered with multiple tattoos and scars. It would just be another one to add to the collection.

“I’ve heard about you….just didn’t quite add up at first. Probably shouldn’t have done that coke before showing up here…” Vivian admitted, not sounding sheepish in the least. The smile didn’t leave her face as she drawled, sounding very casual at best. Like she was discussing rather she preferred coffee or tea. It was obvious that the gunshot wasn’t even heard in the club below, as the music was still booming over the speakers. There was even a speaker to feed the singer’s performance clearly into the room, for Martin’s enjoyment. After all, he did love his jazz. “Kinda always imagined you….a bit more distinguished looking. Kinda like that old fuck over there in the corner, ya know?”

She stayed quiet as he explained his disdain with his Uncle, blinking slowly to instead try to clear her vision. At least he could recognize a quality piece of ass when he saw it, she had to give him that. When his face came into her view, she couldn’t deny that he was handsome. And from how hard he was pressed against her, it was obvious that his cock was something to brag about.

“Fuck’s sake, you got a lot of rage about your Uncle...what was it exactly that he crossed the line with? Cum in your mouth without giving you to courtesy tap? Me? I fuckin’ love that kinda shit.” Vivian grinned, blowing him a kiss after winking to him. It was obvious that until he managed to break her down some, that she would be quite the thorn in Martin’s side.

That laughter. It did something in Martin, he hadn't expected. Usually, when his Uncle was brought up, he saw red. But the laughter he was hearing, past the wild ringing in his ears, was actually causing him to grin slightly, past his otherwise unbroken cold expression. The manic lack of situational awareness was astounding, and quite distasteful to a man like Erick, who shook his head in disbelief, rolling his eyes. But Martin loved it. Vivian was fucking crazy, and it wasn't just the coke, that she'd use as an excuse later. Maybe without the coke, she'd be a bit more tactical about her predicament, which wouldn't change much. She'd probably still've been laughing.

Suggesting her expectations about him, caused him to snicker slightly a single time, having dropped his cold exterior far earlier than he usually would've. Erick grunted lightly, narrowing his eyes.
"Maybe not as extinguished as the old fuck, but far more extinguished than the aimless, spoiled whore who's visiting his office." Erick murmured, possibly loud enough for Vivian to hear it through the ringing of her ears, being a bit less severe than Martin's. He, certainly didn't hear it, and instead continued to listen to Vivian. His grin seemed to persist, his cold exterior having faltered completely. She was causing him to have fun, even through the memory of his Uncle. And even though he'd be reminded of that dark chapter of his past, it didn't fill his mind as usual. He'd drunk himself half to death before, being reminded of him. But not this time. Vivian was far too much of a distraction. A good one, at that.

Martin bit down on his lips, as he moved slightly where he stood, contemplating, before stretching his neck, popping a few joins with a crack.
"Speaking of things you like. Think we've made it perfectly clear, that you're either completely fucking blank off of drugs, don't give a shit about your life or you love the abuse.. So.." He stated shortly, before tossing his Magnum over to the chair he sat in before, landing comfortably in the soft cushions. He quickly moved his right hand back up from the table, grabbing on to the chain, still pushing Vivian's body against the table, making sure she couldn't push off of it. He pulled the chain towards Erick, creating counter momentum to what he next did, choking her a bit in the process. His left hand grabbed the neck of her fur coat, starting to violently pull down. The more she resisted, the more she'd be pulled at the chain, and got choked. And if she wen't even further with her resistance, the fabric would start tearing on the coat, his muscles not giving in, before the sleeves of the coat was ripped off completely, if she let it get that far.
The second after the coat was off, Martin placed a flat hand on her back, pushing her hard down against the table, as his eyes observed her arms, head tilting slightly. His fiery green eyes slowly dragged towards her knife, as a sadistic grin curled it's way over his lips.
With quick motions, Martin grabbed Vivian's left arm's wrist, slamming it down on the table, while also reaching for the knife with his right hand. His left hand made sure he palm was down against the table, before his right hand thrust the knife down with all of his strength.

The knife tore easily through flesh and muscle, scraping the bone of Vivian's middle finger, landing between that and the bone of her index finger. The knife didn't stop there, though, boring it's way into the table as well, deep enough that a lot of strength was necessary to pull it up. Vivian might be able to, using her unhurt hand, but Martin's right hand was quick to grab that as well, yank it behind her back, and into a painful lock.
"There.. Never been put to better use before. Killing is so simple. Quick. Let guns take care of that. Knife is more delicate, and with so many uses. Maiming. Mutilating. Pinning a pretty little whore to a desk." Martin whispered with a dark laugh, as he placed his left hand on Vivian's side, a few fingers slowly stroking down her skin from just bellow her arm pit, over her fabric of her shirt, and down to her hips. There, he grabbed her skin firmly, feeling her warm skin under his firm, strong grip. His right hand kept it's fingers locked tightly around Vivian's right wrist, pressing it upwards a bit more in it's arm lock, making it a bit more painful.
"So soft. So fragile. That, is what you really are. Why do you even pretend, that you're anything else? You're nothing without your father's name, guns and reputation..." Martin challenged, now being the one fishing for her reactions. He'd started ignoring anything else Vivian said. Her bravado wasn't going to work anymore. But in all of this, his legs had gotten more stationary, no longer as vivid in avoiding her pointy heels.

“A mix of ever-” Vivian wasn’t able to finish her words as the chain was dragged across the table and she was unceremoniously choked. She squirmed and fought back some as he removed the fur coat, but was much more focused on grabbing at her throat to try to give herself some room to breathe. With the way how the leather was digging into her bruised skin, it was making her wetter than ever, her panties positively drenched.

When he removed the coat and forced her head to be flat on the table, she was able to finally breathe in this position. As a reflex, her arms splayed out on the table, no longer having to claw at her pretty neck in order to breathe. “Almost fuckin’ passed out!” Her voice was hoarse, and didn’t sound much in the way of amused anymore. It was really beginning to hurt to talk, which would help to quell her nasty words. It didn’t stop her sense of humor however, and she let out a low chuckle as he moved her arm to stretch out and palm to be flat on the table.

“If you wanna hold my-wait, what are you…” Vivian’s words trailed off into a high pitched squeal of pain as he stabbed through her hand and lodged the beautiful blade into the table. Tears sprung forth, coursing down her cheeks as the pain and agony ripped through her body, other arm shoved up behind of her back. Her howls echoed in the room as her fingers twitched reflexively from the pain. Eventually, her howls dissolved into giggles yet again.

“That’s how it fuckin’ feels!” She sounded breathless from laughing through the pain, certainly in a bit of shock which helped to numb the pain. Vivian had always wondered how it felt, having endured nothing more than superficial cuts on her skin and a couple of gunshot wounds. But nothing to this scale. She had kicked her legs wildly as her hand was impaled, her heels managing to finally find purchase in his fine trousers and rip them open. Vivian was dangerous enough to have razor blades on the heels, which scratched up his shins spectacularly.

It was clear from Martin’s words, his hot breath on her ear, that he was an artist when it came to killing and torture. He was right after all, too often Vivian had killed her mark too quickly. It wasn’t exactly beneath her to still fuck a corpse, finding that they tended to have nice thick hard ons in death. But Martin wanted her to feel everything that was being done to her, and to be fully awake for the rest of the evening to come.

“Fuckin’ A….If you don’t take your cock out and fuck me in the ass, Martin, I think that you’re going to bust through those pants.” Vivian laughed lightly before hissing and moaning from the pain. If Erik was in just the right position, he could see that Vivian was so wet it was as if she pissed herself all over the mahogany desk. But in reality, it was just her arousal that was dripping down and onto the marble flooring.

“My family is a disgrace to the Vermilion name...when I slit their fuckin’ throats, the gang will pledge their loyalty to me.” It seemed that she didn’t hold much affection for her family members. “Is that what you want? My father and brother might not give two shits about me, but every man we have on the streets….they’re the ones that will make your life a living hell.” Vivian moaned and grunted, doing her best to stimulate his cock as she wriggled her plump bottom.

Her squirming as she was choked was a delight for Martin. Watching her body writhe, and try to help herself breathe, caused shivers down Martin's spine, as his strong hands pulled her coat away, tossing it limp on the floor behind him. At this point, he was still trying to avoid her heels, not having lost his focus around that yet. But when she howled in pain from the stab of the knife, that is when he lost it. She wasn't wrong in what she'd later proclaim. At this point, it felt like his cock was about to break through his pants, and make straight for her also longing sex. If one where poetic, one could have called them meant for each other, in this moment.

As she started giggling again, Martin could not stop his own chuckles of excitement, as he kept her pushed against the table, his legs now stationary. He'd become the perfect target for the razors on her heels, letting her cut through the fabric of his black pants, and straight to his right shin, his body twitching at the pain, as his own chuckle got a hunt of pain to it, but didn't stop. It just turned more to a growl, as he lowered himself on top of her som more, his legs limping around her's, only to squeeze them together, and avoid the sharp heels while he recuperated.
"Errh... Of course.. You've got knives on your fucking heels..." He laughed slightly, his head down next to her's at this point, realizing how easily it'd be for her to clap her head into his. He moved his lips to bite hard at her neck, easily hard enough to break the skin, and taste her blood, before raising out of danger, still keeping her legs in check.
He moved himself a bit, stil keeping her down, as he let her legs untangle from his, starting to avoid her heels once more, as his left hand reached down, fumbling to get at her heels. It took a few seconds, as well as a few more cuts to his shins, to grab a hold of each heel, detaching them forcefully.

Martin laughed at her words of wisdom about his member, his fingers grabbing a handful of her plump rear, as it squirmed against his touch, and his bulging crotch. His fingers weren't kind, but eager, as they stroked between her legs, pushing aside her panties, in order to have free reign to push inside her slit. At this point, all Vivian could do was kick back at him, and her kicks wouldn't be hard enough to hurt in this position, unable to give them enough momentum. She was under his mercy, completely, at this point. And judging about the wetness his two fingers now met, pushing it's way inside of her, she quite enjoyed this.
"You are wetter than a rainy day in London, down there.. In all of this bravado... You really do fucking love this, don't you." He grinned, as his fingers released the buttons on his pants, hardly even having to help the zipper down, pushed by the thick, throbbing member that bulged his underwear outwards at this point, nearly revealing it's, around 9,5-10 inches. He grinned, and listened, as she cursed her family's name, and even wider when mentioning the people who'd pledge themselves to her. He pushed his underwear down, letting the thick appendage flop free, pressing the tip against her exposed, wet sex, as he leaned down to her head again, pushing her lock upwards a little to make it more painful again.

"You spit, and you rage.. But you're so fucking aroused, your panties would slip off of you, if you stood straight... I'm not sure, you'll want to kill me, after tonight, actually. -No one- is ever going to fuck you, like I do tonight, you precious little whore." Martin whispered, keeping his cheek pressed against her's as he spoke, to avoid her knocking their heads together. After finishing, his lips found her ear, tongue licking against her lobe, before his teeth bit down on it, and he slowly thrust his cock forward. She was longing for this, even more than he was. And he was going to make entrance slow, the head of his cock slowly widening her wet slits for him, making way inside of her as he groaned. He let go of her ear, his left hand stroking back up her side and around her, stroking between her stomach and the desk, before meeting with her breast, pushing her shirt upwards in his hands travels, before squeezing her breast hard, fingers easily finding her nipple, testing if it was as aroused as her sex. If it was, his fingers would pinch it hard, as his cock pushed in further. Not even half way in yet, and he paused, grinning as he teased her nipple between two fingertips.

Vivian knew that Martin was a cunning man. The only reason she was able to strike his shins was because he let his guard down. But she was fairly certain that thanks to the damage that she caused, that he would be negligent again so soon. Just as he had imagined, she was planning to draw her head back from the table quickly and smash it into his handsome face. Hopefully with enough force to break his nose. From there, she would have to figure out how to free her stabbed hand. But landing a blow was what she needed to focus on.

The blonde woman didn’t have the time to strike as he bit down on her neck, moaning so erotically that it wouldn’t be wrong to guess that she was cumming for just that violent treatment. As his teeth broke her skin, blood welled up, and he would have a good taste of her. Her beautiful skin showed the damage easily, already beginning to bruise an outline of his teeth against her flesh. As he removed her heels, she frowned, losing her last line of defense.

“Better be careful with those…I had to gut some bitch for these Louboutins.” Vivian giggled, loving the sounds of his chuckling. It seemed that he was going to be just as much fun as beautiful Emma. Just in a different way. While the blonde woman loved to dominate, it wasn’t always a bad thing to have the tables reversed on her. It was just hard to find someone able to do so for the Vermilion princess.

She moaned as he groped her ass and tugged her raggedy clothing aside, her hands across her body feeling like they were leaving a trail of fire with how they roamed across her. When he ended up between her thighs, she gasped as he shoved two fingers into her wet cunt. Vivian gyrated her hips to try to get them deeper inside of her, flexing her injured hand in order to feel the pain clearly once again through the pleasure.

“Fuckin’ A….you see how wet I am, Martin? Just from a little stab and some fingers...why don’t you make me gush? Fuck me with that big cock I keep feeling through your trousers.” Vivian panted, voice drenched in lust as she wanted nothing more than to be filled up with the Emerald Serpent’s cock. “God, you feel fuckin’ huge….I want you to shove inside of me now, don’t tease meeeee!”

Vivian did her best to force her cunt on top of his tip, but it was impossible with hos he applied fresh pressure to her pinned arm. “Put your money where your cock is then! How about you fuck me and fill me up? Make me crazy for your cock like your slut of a sister is….want to choke me too as you fuck my asshole? You’ll find it tighter and more fun than Emma’s...she’s probably sold hers too much. Seemed like a loose hole to me.”

She hissed as he bit her earlobe, dissolving into moans as he finally penetrated her. Vivian grinned, a look of pure pleasure on her face for Erik and her guards to see. This was what she needed this evening. A nice, hard fuck. And Martin was certainly the one to give it to her. Vivian’s loud, lewd moans filled the room as he entered her slowly. As his hands found her nipples, he would find that they were hard enough to cut diamonds.

“Aaaahhh….fuck!” Vivian squeezed her eyes shut tightly as her cunt clamped around his cock, feeling her first orgasm approaching. She was quite the slut for nipple play. The way how Martin fucked her, dominating her completely, was quite a treat for the woman. “P-play fair…..if you play with my n-n-nipples, I’m gonna cum super fasttttttt….” She dissolved into more moans, writhing beneath him.

The comment about her shoes, fell on deaf ears, as he tossed them across the room. But there where no doubt, he wasn't going to damage those. A woman with knives on her heels, and didn't shy off using them? That was the kind of woman Martin wouldn't mind having around. There was something vividly erotic about the crazy woman bellow him. He found himself enjoying dominating her far more pleasurable, than any another he'd had. And he'd had plenty. But Vivian's crazy was something special. Breaking her, would be worth more then the money he'd expected extorting out of the Vermilion gang. No chance, they where ever getting her back. She was -his- now. Weather she liked it, or not. But something about her, made her think she'd end up being pretty fine with that prospect.

Vivian's moans, coupled with the taste of her blood in his mouth, was more then enough to drive Martin crazy. He'd never admit, how much he longed to do what she was going to beg for, however. He wanted to torment her. Let it last. It wasn't just the painful pleasure he was going to gift her tonight. He was going to fuck her, like no one ever had before. Make her long for him, whenever she was with any other man.

Martin felt Vivian's body gyrate, desperately trying to push down on his fingers, and take more then what he was giving, but his hands remained on the arm lock, making damn sure she wasn't going to -take- anything for the rest of the night. From this point, she was only going to get.
The mention of his sister's ass, made his lips grin wider, his chuckle returning, while his lips bit down on her ear. Her moans was sweet music to his ears, and even more so as he pushed inside her.
"Oh, Em's ass was perfectly tight.. Until it met me..." He whispered wickedly, grinding his cock gently back and forth, with no more then a few inches. "And I know you're fucking begging for this, to destroy yours too.. No one, will ever fill you up, like I will. But.. I've no rush. I've got all week, to turn you into a cock-sleeve, you filthy slut."

Martin's brows raised slightly, when he heard her wild squirm, groaning lustfully as he felt her clamp around him. A guttural laugh escaped his lips a few times, as his fingertips took a pause.
"Ohoo.. You're going to cum. And then.. You're going to cum again. And again..." He whispered wickedly, starting to bite down her neck, not hard enough to break through her skin this time. "I, am going to fuck you, until your body gives up. Until you have no more energy left in you, and you lay sprawled on the table, half unconcious. And then, I'm going to keep hammering your sore holes, until you won't walk straight for days..." He whispered, ending it with a wicked laugh, as his teeth bit down hard on her soft skin again, this time on her shoulder. Once again, he broke the skin, his tongue licking over the wound afterwards. His finger's then pinched her nipple hard, giving it a light twist, as he slammed his cock the rest of the way inside of her clamped cunt, so hard his balls slapped against her thighs. He groaned loudly with pleasure as he did, leaning his body back, while keeping the grip of her arm tight, not letting go of that.
"Fuuck, you are tight, for such a slutty bitch. Mmrh.. You must've never had a -real- man fuck you." He laughed, lowering himself over her again. This time, he wasn't as careful as before, dropping his defenses slightly, making him a prime target, for what she'd planned earlier. If Vivian could think clearly enough, she might realize this wasn't entirely unintentional. Martin might be horny as all hell, at this point, but he was still just as cunning. He was baiting it.

“Jesus fuckin’ christ….” Vivian swore under her breath as his cock inched inside of her, wanting nothing more than for him to slam his massive cock inside of her. But this wasn’t going how she planned, not one bit. If there was anything that the blonde killer needed, it was to be reined in and broken. To be controlled and dominated, to become addicted to Martin’s cock. And little did she know that he wasn’t planning to stop violating her until he managed to degrade and debase her to the Vermilion’s core.

It was entirely too hard for her to focus on Martin as he pinched and rolled her sensitive nipple in his talented hand. She grinned over to Erik, her green eyes focusing on him. “You have to stand there every time he fucks a bitch? Why don’t you come over here? Let me suck your cock. I’ve got an open hole after all.” She was planning to bite down hard on his cock if he complied, hating the way the older man seemed to be looking down his nose at her. If all the slutty Vermilion princess wanted in life was to fuck and kill, who should judge her? Absolutely no one in rotten Bay City.

“If you think you can outfuck me, go for it…” Vivian was up for the challenge. “There’s no way you’ll be able to keep up. By the time I’m done with you, you’ll be cumming blood. Gonna make your cock black and blue.” She gyrated her hips, earning a few centimeters of his cock inside of her that Martin didn’t direct thanks to the motion.

She moaned as he bit his shoulder, drawing more blood. Her skin was littered with bruises and bites from her partner, and she had no doubt that by the time they were done, she would be in quite a sordid condition. As he pinched her nipple hard and slammed the rest of his length inside of her, Vivian couldn’t hold back her orgasm. Her cunt tightened up deliciously on Martin’s member, soft inside folds quivering as she came hard. Her body shook, attempting to adjust to the size of the cock inside of her and the orgasm she was enduring.

“F-f-f-fuckkkkk!!!” Vivian cried out in pleasure, squirming beneath him as she panted like a bitch in heat, adoring how Martin was treating her. It was easy to forget the pain of being stabbed through her hand in the moment. She could feel his body slump as he lost himself in how good her cunt felt, knowing that this was her time to strike. It took significant focus for her to quickly draw her head up from the table, smashing into Martin’s mouth and the tip of his nose, wanting to result in serious injury.

“Think you can stay hard still?!” Vivian giggled, seemingly satisfied with herself.

Vivian's noises where all too telling of her state. She was enjoying the hell out of the treatment. It was clearly working. But, currently, he was also giving her something she loved. This was pleasurable punishment for her. The real punishment came later, and Martin's mind had already planned that out, down to the detail. Erick, as well, knew what to do when the time came. The two where of one mind, strangely so, contrary to the age difference. Erick was in complete control of his body and mind, while Martin.. Well, Martin was the crazy one.

Erick raised a brow slightly, when addressed. Erick chuckled lightly through the nose at the snarling woman, a small hint a smirk showing at the edge of his lips.
"I was given great advice once.. 'Don't stick your dick in crazy'. And considering I've grown this old in the business... Think I'll stick to that." He replied, causing a chuckle from Martin.
"Hah, bullshit, Erick. You grew old in this business, because you're fucking good at it. And, because you're boring." Martin grinned with a wink, causing a small grin on Erick's lips as well. "I remember Valerie.. Can't tell me you've never stuck that piece in crazy before." This even caused a light chuckle from Erick.

Vivian meeting the challenge head on, caused a wide smirk across Martin's lips, as his tongue protruded to moisten them again. Doing so, caused the taste of her blood to hit his taste buds once more, another pleased growl escaping his lips. His eyes rolled back in their sockets, when he felt her tighten so delightfully around him, giving out a delirious groan of pleasure. The pleasure was overwhelming, causing him to drop his guard even more then he'd baited.
"Jeesus, you get tight.. You really haven't been losened up properly before, have y.. Umph!" He'd started speaking, when the back of her head met his nose. In the process, she'd feel a liquid mingling with her hair, as the blow caused blood to spill from the nose immediately, as it bent slightly. The blow caused his head to move back, and his hand to push hard down on Vivian, knocking her back against the table. He removed the hand off of her breast, leading it to her nose, as she started giggling. But, joining the giggles, was an equally maniacal laughter from Martin, as his fingers felt around on his nose.
"That's what I'm talking about! Hah! You fucking bitch, did you fucking break the thing?" He laughed, grimacing as he grabbed on to the nose, growling viciously in pain as he pushed it, causing it to crack back in place proper. The crack caused a slight twitch on Erick's face, rolling his eyes afterwards and looking away. Blood was covering the lower part of Martin's face by now, blood having flowed down over his lips, even reaching his chin. He placed a finger on one side of his nose, leaned to the side, and blew a large blob of blood to the floor by their side.

All the while doing this, his cock had stayed lodged deep inside of Vivian's still shivering folds, and showed no signs of letting off. Martin lowered himself over Vivian once again, placing his hand on the table next to her, lowering himself enough for her to see him. The blow had caused a crack on the middle of Martin's nose.
"Not broken. Better luck next time, you crazy little whore. But if you think that puts an end to the show... Well. You don't know me well enough, yet." He snarled wickedly, that Maniacal grin still stuck on his lips, still covered in a mixture of her own, as well as his blood by now. He grabbed on to Vivian's neck, just bellow her jawline, keeping her face in place, letting their lips meet, kissing her intensely, letting his blood meet her lips. While his kiss wasn't careful, and even challeneged her to catch on to his tongue, as he gave a very non elegant kiss, chuckling if she should try to bite on to his lips or tongue, while avoiding any attempt. Should she embrace the kiss, he'd let their tongues meet for just a moment, before pulling it back out.
Either way, he ended up pulling away, only to bite her cheek, a lot more passionately, and less wicked than the last bite's he'd given her. This left lip marks of blood on her cheek, before he let go of her with a push against the table.
"Now, let's shut you up for a moment, and give you a taste of what you truly deserve!" Martin sneered lustfully, as he moved his free hand to the chain leash of her collar, twirling it around his wrist, then yanking it hard. When he did, he also made sure to keep her body down, making the collar around her neck tighten up once again, the tough leather squeezing just hard enough to close off her airways, choking her. When he was certain it was choking her, he let off a bit on her body, only to pull harder and keep choking her, but also forcing her torso to move. This, also forced her pierced hand to move, causing the knife to rumage around in the wound, just enough to remind her of that pain.
Now, Martin pulled almost the entire way out of Vivian, only to thrust deep inside of her once again. He started doing this, again and again, and an increasing pace, before quickly becoming a hard, slapping pounding. His cock wickedly kept letting her insides relax, only to a force them open for him again a few seconds after, all the while choking her.

Vivian knew that she had struck fairly hard as she felt the crimson liquid drip into her hair. The room stank of blood and sex, quite the potent aroma. She was laughing manically at having gotten the upper hand on Martin again, even while she was taking every inch of his monster cock and feeling as if she were losing her virginity all over again. Her guards felt an odd sense of pride at watching their leader get raped before them, but never losing her personality throughout the brutal ordeal.

“Come on, I know better than that! You’ve gotten that nose broken plenty of times before. Why should this time be any different, you pig?” She was quite proud of her handiwork, as crimson stained her blonde locks. As he lowered his face so she could see her work, she blew the man a kiss. “Honestly, seeing you covered in blood is a pretty big improvement...you might want to try to keep up with the look.” A part of her wanted to reach out and run her tongue down to length of his face and swallow down his blood. But in her current position, accomplishing such a task would be a feat. Her voice was strained sounding, due to the damage her throat had experienced and the collar. But it was quite a husky and erotic tone.

It was as if he read her mind as he grabbed onto her neck, to keep her in place, forcing her to kiss him. She welcomed the kiss, not taking the opportunity here to bite his tongue off. After all, the blonde woman was hoping that he would use it on her needy cunt in time. Vivian reveled in his taste, her tongue playing with his. When he pulled away from the kiss, she sucked his bottom lip in a vain attempt to keep him close to her.

As she opened her eyes, having them closed during the kiss, they widened as he bit her cheek. But it wasn’t with the intent to cause pain, only to arouse her further. She knew full and well that he could have possibly bit out a chunk of her cheek and left her with quite a story to explain the inevitable scar. But it seemed that Martin was simply enjoying claiming every inch of the woman’s body.

She tried to jerk her head away as he tugged onto the leash, her head snapping back onto the table with a resounding thud. There was no chance of her being able to breathe, and as she suffocated under his control, she was experiencing new heights of pain and pleasure as her wounded hand was jostled about and her poor cunt stretched so far open that it had actually bled a bit. Like the blonde woman was loosing her virginity all over again to the powerful Emerald Serpent. Her beautiful skin started to turn red, and then creep towards the color purple as her neck was further bruised.

Vivian’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was fucked rougher than ever before, feeling as if she were being split open by the man. It was obvious that she was soon to pass out, but not before cumming so hard that she actually pissed herself. It was the most intense orgasm that the blonde woman had ever experienced, thanks to the pain with pleasure. Her body slumped as she passed out, her tight cunt quivering and shaking around the invading member. One of her guards couldn’t stand watching Vivian be humiliated a moment further, going to jerk upright to knock into the man pointing a gun at them. This caused the guard to fire the semi automatic rifle into the Vermilion gang member, viscera splattering the pair fucking on the desk.

“Fuckin’ mess all around.” One of the serpent guards remarked as he glared to the one who misfired. This was turning into quite the mess that they would be tasked with cleaning up. He silently hoped that the boss would open up the Vermilion slut for everyone to have a turn, but he had a feeling that Martin was going to break Vivian down and keep her as his faithful bitch.

Back
Top Bottom