Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sensual Desires Request Thread (FxF,FxM,MxF)

Greetings, Tina here and this is my request thread, which will keep adding as i see fit , I am not new to role playing and have been playing on different platforms, one of my friend recommended me here for finding some serious role players so here I am :)

Basic info

1. I am comfortable playing both Male and Female Characters, but my preference is Female character.
  2. I love playing MILF or involving anything age gap.
  3. I will role play in Third person and PM, I do have Google Hangouts, but I rarely have time to play on that, so PM is the mode i will be using.
  4. Looking for a literate/semi literate player who can at least write one decent paragraph.
  5. Looking for Modern day themes, real life scenarios.

Kinks and Limits
  1. Seduction and Romance, a big turn on for me , the idea of FxF romance is so hot so i love exploring it again and again
  2. Control, I love being controlled in a sexual way.
  3. Verbal abuse is one of the key factors i love role playing.
  4. Pictures are a huge turn on for me,I love using pictures for characters as well as keep using them during the play.

NO NO's
  5. The usual, scat, gore and blood play

Favorite Pairings
  1. MILF x younger (F)
  2. Best Friends x Best Friends
  3. Stranger x MILF
  4. Woman x Woman with age difference

Role play plots

This is ever increasing thread in which I will continue adding.

1.You're mine [FxF]This story is about a woman in her late thirties, well settled and happily married till her life turned upside down when her husband left her for a younger woman.Her friends, in order to take her out from her depression plans a trip for them, here she met a woman, almost half of her age and they exchanged their phone numbers and contact details, from there the story of friendship, romance and control started, the younger woman takes control of her life little by little till she was just a slut for her, doing whatever she desires.We can discuss this in either way if anyone likes to play :)

2.Lost in Paradise [Multi Character, FxF, MxF] This role is inspired by the series Lost, but without any weird scientific theory or background, a plane has been lost and there are only 5 survivors, 3 Females and 2 Males, now they don't know when and how they will be saved and where are they, the island is inhabitant but there is some strange atmosphere on the island which makes them extremely horny and the sexual desires will be higher than the normal.It might be 50-50% smut and plot, I am looking for a partner who can play both male and Female characters in this one, or play multi character, its just a vague idea and can be explored further.

3.Long Lost Friend[FxF]She had been married for several years now, despite being married she always feel there is something missing in her life,her husband has been recently transferred to a new city in his new job and role and the amount of time he is spending at the work is not helping her loneliness in the strange city and then she found someone which seems like her long lost college friend, the life suddenly took a u turn, she was feeling happy after so many years, the spark in her eyes returned after so many months in this new city, was she just her lost friend? or more?

Back
Top Bottom