Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serenity's Fanbased Requests F for M

Serenity

Supernova
Welcome to my req thread for Fanbased ideas. PM me if any of this interests you =)

First off, when we roleplay:

*I do not, and will not, ever play a "Naughty Mother" Or an older woman to a younger man. One of the things that I enjoy most through roleplay is playing a young woman (usually aged 16 and above, depending on what we are doing) With an older male partner.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair.

-I will not dominate anyone.

-There is an F-List in my signature.

-Do not expect instantaneous replies. If Im having a good week, you could see a couple replies a day, but that is never a guarantee.

What I'm craving right now:

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption

Sojiro Seta X Ai Nishimura

Ai is the orphaned daughter of a Shogunate lord, killed during the final turbulent days of the Meiji revolution. Her mother died giving birth to her, just after the war ended. She grew up a ward of the village. A village that wanted nothing to do with her. She was often beaten, or ignored all together. But she persevered. She learned to keep her head down, and her mouth shut. She did what was asked of her and didn't argue. Smiling through it all.

Sojiro is a lost soul wandering Japan in the hopes of finding his own truth. His own beliefs to guide his life and his sword. Six years into his spiritual journey he comes across a small village, and a young woman that reminds him very much of the boy he used to be. Their similar childhoods draw them together. In her he sees a chance for redemption, for a clean slate.

Last edited:
Fanbased Ideas

This is my list of settings/ideas. Chances are if they arent in my 'cravings' Im not particularly interested, but you never know. Im also a little flexible so feel free to pitch ideas, but dont be offended if I decline them. And lastly if there is a strike through it, it is unavailable.

------------------------------

Books

Harry Potter

A Second Chance

Pairing: Severus Snape X Holly Deveraux (OC)

Holly Deveraux has just entered her sixth year at Hogwarts School or Witchcraft and Wizardry. Despite coming from a well off, pureblood family, and being in Ravenclaw house, she has a few things in common with Professor Snape. She has grown up neglected by her family, her parents bickering has become a constant in her life, sometimes the fighting even turns towards her, which is why she relishes the time she gets to spend at Hogwarts, her safe haven and home. Though even school isn't without its bumps. While Holly has a cheerful disposition and gets along with most people, she doesn't have many friends, and her quiet and thoughtful attitude sometimes draws the wrong conclusion. She excels in almost everything she's chosen to study, DADA and Potions being her best, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies her worst. Despite her excellent grades, she often goes unnoticed, except by one Professor. Because they share similar childhoods, and she looks very much like the woman he once loved.

The Black Dagger Brotherhood

The Blind Kings Daughter

Alyssa was a chosen called upon to serve Wrath son of Wrath, when he was wounded and in need. One thing led to another and Alyssa fell pregnant. Not wanting her daughter Elsa to grow up in the strict confines of the chosen sanctuary she fled her life as a chosen. When Elsa was born she was given into the care of what Alyssa thought was a good pureblooded family who couldnt have children of their own. A letter was written to Wrath, but only to be delivered upon his accession to the throne.

Now some twenty – five years later Wrath has accepted his role as King of the race, and the letter has finally been delivered. After searching for and finding his daughter, and after confirming through blood tests that she is in fact his child, shes been brought to the Brotherhoods mansion.

The pairing here would be her and one of the Brothers (OC or canon, but if canon then it cannot be Zadist or Phury or Butch.)

*​

Blood and Chocolate

The Pack's Fresh Start

*If you haven’t read Blood and Chocolate I am open to pursuing this as an Original idea by modifying it slightly. It would simply be about a group of Were wolves (or something else, vampires, or whatever) that run an inn, with humans converging slowly on them. Hunting them because they believe them to be a threat.*

Pairings that I would accept: OC/Gabriel, Vivian/Gabriel *I would prefer OC though. OC/OC

What is left of the pack has moved on, opening a small inn outside Rutland, Vermont. Its been a rocky year to say the least, but everyone is finally getting back on their feet. The pack has a strong, stable leader, and the inn that was opened six months ago is turning a good profit. With acres and acres of land belonging to the loups-garoux, backing up onto the Green Mountain National forest, they are able to relax and run free with little worry or concern.

That is until members of the pack begin to go missing, one turning up dead. Shot with a silver bullet. Someone is hunting the pack, and getting ever closer to finding them. The biggest question is who.

The Chronicles of Narnia

The Warrior Queen

Narnia is a land known for its talking beasts, its dryads and naiads, its talking and moving trees and many other fairytale creatures, as well as the golden ages of its Kings and Queens who won freedom and peace for the land and ruled together with kindness and grace.

But one story was forgotten. The story of the warrior Queen Brair who came to Narnia in a time of peace, the time before the White Witch’s reign. The Queen who fought hard and long for freedom the freedom in Narnia.

---

So I’m thinking we could tells this story of warrior Queen Brair or tell of a later adventure into which she lands in Narnia for a second time. Either way, Im thinking your character could be a king of Narnia, either in the story Ive partially laid out or in something we come up with together.

Anime

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption

Sojiro Seta X Ai Nishimura

Ai is the orphaned daughter of a Shogunate lord, killed during the final turbulent days of the Meiji revolution. Her mother died giving birth to her, just after the war ended. She grew up a ward of the village. A village that wanted nothing to do with her. She was often beaten, or ignored all together. But she persevered. She learned to keep her head down, and her mouth shut. She did what was asked of her and didn't argue. Smiling through it all.

Sojiro is a lost soul wandering Japan in the hopes of finding his own truth. His own beliefs to guide his life and his sword. Six years into his spiritual journey he comes across a small village, and a young woman that reminds him very much of the boy he used to be. Their similar childhoods draw them together. In her he sees a chance for redemption, for a clean slate.

Inuyasha

Rin is all grown up

Sesshoumaru X Rin

Rin is twenty years old now, living in a village that Sesshoumaru left her in for her own safety some years back. She was still a child then and didn't understand. Now he has come back for her, but doesnt expect to find the beautiful woman she has become, nor to find that she has harbored a great hatred for what she saw as him abandoning her.

Movies

Underworld

Underworld - The End of War

Alexander Corvinus was old and weary. For centuries he has picked up after, and tried to minimize the damage his sons have created in this war of Vampire against Lycan. It was on the very edge of a great change that he let go and left the fight in the hands of his young daughter, to whom he had passed his gift of immortality, and trained to take over his task of containment and his crew of cleaners.

Lilianna, or Lili by most who knew her, the 25-year-old progeny had no interest in simply cleaning up the mess who brothers’ creations caused. She wanted to bring about an end to the war, in which all parties could coexist peacefully. To do that she needed to form allies, which was where the real work would begin.

In this story the events of the purge would never have happened rendering Awakening moot, things would pick up after Evolution and Alexander's death. David would rise to take his mothers place (his father having divulged his heritage after Amelia’s death.) Selene and Michael will have opened the doors to change with their own hybrid status and their daughter. A change which David, now an elder, is open to.

Pairing: David x OC (Liliana) or OC (Vampire; preferably high ranking so as to provide a powerful ally) x OC (Liliana)

*​

The Punisher

Round Two

Lauren's a young woman, about to begin her first year of university, until events take place (similar to those in The Punisher) and shes left grief stricken, angry and out for vengeance. Only she doesnt have the weapons knowledge, experience, or skill set to pull it off, and she only gets herself beaten nearly to death.

Frank Castle, who at this point in time would have exacted his own brand of vengeance and moved on to purging the world or criminals as the Punisher would stumble upon her in the ally in which she was left to die and help her, and eventually agree to help her in her quest to avenge her family by training her and teaching her how to fight etc...

Last edited:
RE: Serenity's Fanbased Requests

These are the fanbases and pairings I would be open to, what is written in blue is who I would play. Mostly OC's. Sorry, I dont like playing Canon much.

Anime:

->Fruits Basket - OC or Tohru/ With either, Yuki, Hatori, or Shigure (possibly one of the others or an OC, I'm open to suggestion ^^)

->Rurouni Kenshin - Kenshin/OC, Seta/OC

->Inuyasha - Rin or OC/Sesshoumaru

->Vampire Knight - OC/OC

TV Shows:

->Dark Angel - OC/OC

->Firefly - This one is iffy we would have to see what we could come up with plot wise.

->True Blood - OC/Eric Northman

->Leverage - OC/Eliot

Books:

->Mortal Instruments - OC/Jace, or another OC

->Infernal Devices – OC/Will or Jem

->Blood and Chocolate - OC/Gabrial, or another OC

->Harry Potter - OC/Snape or another OC

->Black Dagger Brotherhood - OC / OC (though Id like him to be part of the brothood) or one of the Brothers (aside from Wrath, Phury, and Zadist.)

->Chronicles of Elantra - OC / OC (preferably a Dragon or a Barrani)

Movies:

->Batman Begins/Dark Knight/Dark Knight Rises – OC/Bruce Wayne

->X-Men – OC/ Magneto (If we do First Class)/ for the rest Gambit or Wolverine

->Underworld – OC/ Lucian/David/OC

->Lord of the Rings – OC/Elves, be it OC or Canon

Last edited:
RE: Serenity's Fanbased Requests

A list of OC's Ive made.

Lord of the Rings

The Basics ~

Name: Nairë Pronounced: /ˈnaj.rɛ/
Nickname:N/A
Birthday/Age:400 years old (Appears to be late twenties)
Birth Location:Mirkwood
Race:Silvan Elf
Class:Healer

Appearance ~

Hair Color:pale blonde
Eye Color:blue/grey
Weight:136 lbs
Height:5'8”
Basic Physical Description:Slender with wide hips, tall, very long and tidy blonde hair. Fair complexion, blue grey eyes ringed by thick lashes, full lips, c-cup breasts.
Other Features:A small scar on her left shoulder, made by a poisoned orc spear that was not treated fast enough.
Visual Representation: Naire

Background ~

Personality:Loyal, honest, kind, can be a little distant, abrupt, blunt, patient.
History:Naire grew up happily in the forests of Mirkwood with her family, her parents Mireth (Mother) and Arthon (Father), and her elder brother Beren. During an orc raid Naire was caught unaware and nearly speared, her brother pushed her out of the way and the spear merely grazed her shoulder, before burying itself in her brothers chest. The wound was too great and he died. It took her and her parents a very long time to grieve his loss, but eventually they accepted it and moved passed it. Wanting to get away from Mirkwood and the oppressive darkness that had taken hold, Naire left and set out for Rivendell, there she began to study healing becoming extremely proficient in it. And there she also met and fell in love with a Ranger as he passed through. Many years later they were betrothed before he met a brutal death at the hands of a band of orcs. When news reached Rivendell, Naire was distraught, and from then on she closed her heart to others and became distant, not wishing to form attachments and suffer the loss when tragedy struck.
Family: Mother – Mireth is a healer. Father – Arthon is a warrior. Brother – Beren was a warrior/scout that died during an orc raid in Mirkwood.

Dislikes:Being away from the woods, dishonesty, battles and the deaths they bring
Fears:Getting close to people and suffering the loss of them (mortals in particular because of how easily they can die), Being caged.
Best Memory(ies):Outings with her brother when she was a young elfling. He would take her to special spots he had found in the woods while scouting and they would share picnics. And the day she met the man she had hoped one day to marry.
Worst Memory(ies):The day her brother died and then again the day she received the news of her betrothed's death
Favorite Color(s):Green
Sexual Orientation:Straight, has very little experience.

The Basics
~

Name: Altáriel daughter of Anárion
Nickname: none (though if someone wants to give her one I wont object haha)
Birthday/Age: Born-TA 2994 Age-18
Birth Location: Dol Amroth, Gondor
Race: She is of the race of Men
Class: Middle-class, Merchant's Daughter.

Appearance ~

Hair Color: chocolate brown
Eye Color: pale, bright blue
Weight: 125
Height: 5'3"
Other Features: She has a small scar on the end of her left eyebrow, caused by a fall while she was playing.
Visual Representation:
5a8411afba1b1b6dd981e2bc50d2b32f--fantasy-princess-fantasy-girl.jpg

Background
~

Personality:

Reserved and shy (when first she meets a person)
Naive
Trusting
Cheerful
Outgoing (once she gets to know people)

History: Altáriel grew up a happy child despite being without a mother. Her father, a wealthy merchant, made sure she never wanted for anything material. Despite his doting she grew up relatively unspoiled. She took more pleasure in nature and the company of friends then in possessions. Her father, scared to waste a moment with his daughter, after losing her mother, took her on his travels often. Though he would leave her behind should the journey prove too long and arduous for a child, or too dangerous. By the time she reached her sixteenth year she had seen the majority of Gondor, and even a bit of Rohan, once she was old enough to make longer journey's.
Family: Mother: Elenwe, Died during childbirth. Father: Anárion a wealthy merchant
The rain
walking through the forest
animals (cats and horses especially)
Getting to see different parts of the world
The sea

Dislikes:

Acts of cruelty or violence
Thunder
The times she is left behind while her father travels

Fears:

Losing her only remaining parent
That she will end up alone

Best Memory(ies): Traveling with her father, particularly when he would visit Minas Tirith, and the one time that he actually took her so far as Rohan.
Worst Memory(ies): The day her father had returned injured from one of his trips. His party had been attacked by a wild band of orcs and a poisoned arrow had found its mark in his shoulder. It was days before he recovered from the poison, and some weeks before the injury was fully healed. They had only just gotten him to a healer in time.
Favorite Color(s): Purple, and deep red
Sexual Orientation: Straight, inexperienced.

Back
Top Bottom