Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give me some plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter's lover

Planetoid
Hey there. Call me Winter. I'm a 21-year-old woman living in the EST timezone, and I currently work part-time and am in school part-time. I'm kind of looking for something to do when I'm not busy.

About me!:
- I've been role-playing around ten years. I am literate/advanced literate, however, I prefer to be fairly casual when writing. My posts length varies -- usually, my intros are about a word page long, and my replies are three+ paragraphs.
- My Kink List. If it's not on there, it's likely a maybe, something I have no experience with, or something I'm neutral about. In any case, don't know unless you ask. Another hard no: Age gaps more than about 5 years (well, unless characters are immortal, but that's a totally other circumstance) and characters under the age of 18.
- I play characters of all genders and sexualities, though in general, MxM is my least favorite. Lots of bad experiences.
- I'm looking for something that's, probably at most, 50% smut. Endless smut bores me. I want a plot. Smut should accompany it. Ya feel me?
- I'll role-play here, over discord, or over email. Maybe somewhere else.

Cravings:
Pokemon - I'd like something between rival trainers. Like, rivals with benefits? I guess that'd be what it's called. But in any case, I prefer playing trainers who are well established, who have completed their Pokemon League journeys, just because I hate writing that. I find it boring.

Fandoms:
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Skyrim
Vampire: the Masquerade
Ark: Survival Evolved
Pokemon

Pairings:
Werewolf x Human
Hunter x creature
Dragon/half dragon x princess
Thief x Guard
Angel x Angel
Angel x Demon
Angel x Werewolf
Angel x Mortal
Angel x Vampire
Angel x Witch
Demon x Witch
Werewolf x Witch
Mortal x Witch
Vampire x Witch
Demon x Demon
Demon x Werewolf
Demon x Mortal
Demon x Vampire
Ghost x Angel
Ghost x Demon
Ghost x Mortal
Ghost x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Mortal
Vampire x Vampire
Arranged Marriage
Vampire x Princess
Prince x Commoner
Princess x Commoner/Peasant
Elf x Human
Elf x Vampire
Elf x Dragon
Demi Goddess x Mortal
Demi God x Mortal
Accidental Pregnancy
Pregnant Woman x Old Friend
Pregnant Woman x Stranger
City x Country
Mermaid x Sailor
Tribal person x shaman
Captured woman x shaman/tribal man
Vigilante x Civilian

Plots:
"Innocent" Girl x Bad Boy
Character A is, at first glances, a princess of a girl. She's from a wealthy background of some kind and was obviously groomed quite a bit to reflect that. Most things about her outward appearance are especially indicative of this, but also her education and belongings and general view of the world.

Character B is a member of a pretty big band. Probably either the lead singer or guitarist or some other stereotypically "sexy" position like that. He is also known for being the largest heartbreaker of the group and is known for his flings.

Character A, in her first ever true act of rebellion against her parents, gets tickets to a rock music festival. It's a large event, lasting two weeks and having everyone from select local bands to some of the largest in the industry coming to perform. It's a vastly different environment from anything she'd ever been exposed to, but that was kinda the point in the venue. Her first day there she somehow meets Character B. He thinks she's just another groupie, another name to add to a long list. And she... well, she thinks he's handsome, and she thinks he's exactly the type of boy her parents wouldn't approve of. And she decides to live her rebellion to the max.

And so their relationship started.

At first, it was full of secret meetings, sneaking anywhere and everywhere. But as the festival goes on, it slowly starts changing. Their short, passionate meetings turn into longer ones where they eat crappy takeout and talk about everything. His bandmates are certainly noticing the difference, as is the paparazzi, especially once he starts giving her heated looks the entire time he's on stage.

He's falling. Hard and fast. And as the festival nears its end, she's starting to as well. But there's a problem. Namely, that at home she has a rich, Harvard educated boyfriend that her parents simply adore and that she feels nothing for but had been able to convince herself she'd be happy with. Who she knows is going to propose soon, and who her parents are going to expect her to say yes to. And who she is certain she won't be able to be happy with anymore.
Shaman x Woman
Shaman are not only the spiritual protectors of a tribe but beings of mysterious power. They can commune the transform into animals, they can see the future, and they have the ability to curse their enemies into dust. Most tribes have at least one, and they are treated with god-like worship, for an angry shaman could easily wipe out a tribe. Most tribes have an annual festival, in which they present the shaman(s) with women from the tribe who have recently come of age, and the shaman will choose one, every year, to become his bride.
The time for that festival has come again. You will play the shaman; I will play either a woman born in the tribe, or a woman who was recently captured who was entered into the festival by her captors as a sort of joke, or just because they didn't have the standard number of offerings.
Werewolf x Human
He is one of the last of his kind. The lycan are almost extinct, and the few that remain are scattered to the winds. There is little hope for his species, and so in reckless anger, he's taken to lashing at human villages. At once, he finds hope in the form of a human who, it turns out, was meant to be his mate. He claims her, taking her with him and finding a den, trying to get her settled and accepting of him and in her role in the survival of his species. But his earlier actions have earned him the scorn of humans, and hunters have been hired to track him down and bring back his hide.
Vampire x Human
A town and an old "abandoned" castle. Every few years, the castle's resident demands some kind of tribute, usually in the form of a beautiful young girl, and promises to leave the town alone. The fate of these girls is usually known: he uses them for blood for several years before their bodies finally give out to the stress, which is when he comes back. But this time is different. The two dance around each other, exchanging blood and lingering looks, and finally, they give into their shared desires. Of course, that also has to be when the Crown decides to finally investigate the town's many reports of the vampire.
Vigilante x Civilian
A new vigilante is in town, trying to clean up the streets. She has an unfortunate and accidental run-in with some thugs hired by the main crime boss, and he comes to the rescue. He saves her, calming her rattled nerves with charming remarks and casual flirting, and makes sure she's safe at home before taking off into the night again. What's surprising, however, is that this marks the beginning of habitual visits, and what appears to be a weakness for anyone to exploit.
Warrior Prince x Bride
He’s a warrior prince returning to his kingdom after the death of his brother, the crown prince who was to be heir to their ailing father’s throne. He’s choosing to follow the old custom and take the betrothed of his brother as his own wife – as the brother died at the wedding feast and she’s still pure. The bride is reluctant as the crown prince was cruel, so she’s terrified of the “warrior” version of her dead husband.
Cursed Princess x Sorcerer
An evil witch places a curse on the royal family, and only the princess manages to escape with only a half-curse. While her family is trapped inside the castle, the princess leaves in search for a cure to their curses. She travels to the enchanted forest nearby, where she encounters an animal that shows her the way to a sorcerer's tower in the woods. She goes to the sorcerer in search of a wise old man who can help her but instead finds a belligerent young man with a bad temper. The sorcerer does not like people, especially royalty, and after being pestered for a little while, he agrees to help the princess break the enchantment binding the whole royal family. They must set out to find the old witch that cast the spell in the first place so that the sorcerer can break the spell.
Cursed King x Princess
A mysterious stranger rescued a princess from drowning as a child. Her father, the King, offers the young man anything in his kingdom as a reward and the man shocks them all by choosing the very Princess herself. The King, unwilling or unable to go back on his word, agrees to the arranged marriage. Years and years later, the Princess grows up and the mysterious stranger returns on her eighteenth birthday for her. Much to everyone's surprise and horror, the young man has not aged a day since last they saw him, and when he takes the Princess home with him as his bride she realizes there is a lot more to him than meets the eye.
King x Princess
She had been raised to expect the day she would be wed to a stranger. That was what a Princess was supposed to do. She hadn't exactly wanted to marry into his kingdom, but her parents had made the alliance, and so it was to be done. If things went poorly, and he did not win his civil war and competition for his crown, he would die. And she would, too, likely, if fates worse weren't in store for her.
She was not expecting, though, his enthusiasm for their marriage night. But he did need an heir as soon as possible, to make his claim even more solid.
Hunter x Witch
(Y/C) is a hunter of magical creatures, sent to a city plagued by random, magical killings. He searched high and low but finds nothing, at least until someone tells him to find (M/C) -- a young witch who tried to protect one of the victims and failed. (M/C) is distrustful of him. He's everything she hated in hunters, but for whatever reason, she can't deny her draw to him, just like he has a hard time resisting a similar calling...

She refuses to tell him anything, at least until, a few days later, he thwarts an attempt on her life by the creature. That makes them team up to hunt this creature, or at least if they can keep their hands off each other long enough to.
Werewolf x Girl
The world is full of dark and evil creatures. A notorious crime mob is actually a pack full of werewolves, who do business out of the paranoid eye of humans. M/C witnesses a crime and instead of being executed on the spot is taken back to the mob’s headquarters. M/C has gained the interest and affections of Y/C, the mob boss/Alpha of the pack. The mob boss wants M/C all to himself and will do anything to keep it that way.
Demon(s) x Girl
A somewhat typical day turned... not. The apocalypse is upon the world, but instead of fire and death, something much different happened: the line between Earth and the realms containing evil creatures weakened, allowing them to burst through and conquer. They rained destruction as they went, taking prisoners for their own uses: men as slaves to build their new empire on earth, and woman as... well, women as breeding stock.

M/C is a human woman who has been captured for use. Y/C can be any number of things: a demon/monster lord who has picked her as his own, any number of demons/monsters who make use of her, etc. The preference is for Y/C to be non-human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom