Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turnips List of Everything (Updated: 10/23)

Misk_Turnip

Meteorite
Updated: 10/23/207​

Welcome!
So first thing first, I will tolerate zero hate of any kind. You show any, and I'll report you. I live a busy life, if you want someone really active for short or long term partners, find someone else. I only do PMs or threads. I wont consider anything else.Below is my F-List, I wont make another list of things I like and dislike. Below is also plot ideas I have + themes + pairings. I like writing a few paragraphs. I expect partners to do the same thing. I am not interested in one liners or bad grammar/spelling.
Honestly, I'm a really nice person, I can be blunt at times, as seen from above, but I've dealt with some pretty nasty people and just want to nip that in the bud. I can roleplay many characters, male, female, androgynous, herm, anthro, animal, pretty much anything except for a few things. I'm naturally submissive, but I can switch. I find it harder to play a dominant role, especially ones that are more vanilla or tame, sometimes I can get into the mood, but it tends to be more violent and destructive. Not sure how many people are into that, but if you are, let me know! If you don't see something you like, but think I'll enjoy it, send me a pm.

P.S. I use text talk in my plot ideas (typically just to shorten words such as whatever to w/e, because to bc, without to w/o, etc.), but I wont in roleplay.​
Here is my F-List for kinks: F-List

Pairings:
Key: You x Me x Either/Or
Doesn't have to be a specific gender, I'm cool doing any pairing; mxm, fxf, fxm, fxfxm, mxmxm, etc.

Captor x Captive
Plot Idea: Either captive in a war/feud or just abducted. I prefer to play the captive, but we can discuss role switch. This can be either mxm, fxm, mxf, or w/e pairing you want.
Muse 1) Captor has been spying on Captive for a while now, doing typical stalker stuff, pictures, taking notes of their schedule, finding out who is their family and friends, etc. Captor ends up believing Captive is meant to be theirs, for whatever mental reason, and takes them. Captor and Captive are in the woods, far away from neighbors. They can either be in a cabin or tent. From there Captive can try to escape or maybe fall to Stockholm syndrome, or perhaps Captor can convince Captive to be a part of their lives.
Muse 2) Captive is a famous person. Captor used to be bullied by Captive. Captor recognizes Captive when they come to visit their home town. Captive plays with fire and bullies Captor again, making Captor angry. Captor tricks Captive into coming to a hotel (pretending to be someone else or something), and drugs Captive and then takes them hostage in their basement. Potentially trying to break them into submission to be a slave or just for revenge.
Pirate x Captive
Master x Slave
Possessive Relative x Indebted Relative
Rapist x Victim
Dictator x Betrothed

Themes:

Impregnation
Harem
Reverse Harem
School Harem
School
Glory-Hole