Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something modern (f/f or f/m)

KiwiGirl

Dust
I'm looking for someone that is willing to write a guy or girl, or multiple characters against my multiple characters. I only write as girls, sorry I have no interest in writing as anything else. I'm really only interested in writing against characters that have a penis, no vagina please. That just isn't what I like. For the setting I want to write something modern with either a supernatural or realistic universe, I don't mind either. My preference for writing is third person, paragraphs only, usually two to five, sometimes less or more. There is something I've had trouble with in the past so I will mention it here and now, I write women with all different skin colour so if you're only open to writing against light skinned girls please do not contact me. I like writing light skinned, mixed and dark skinned girls. My character references are always real women, usually famous people from acting, modeling or music.

Truthfully I prefer more sex than plot, I do want both though. If I had to give a percentage I'd say around 70-80% sex and the rest would be plot / character building. My women are submissive, rarely will I write anything other than that unless under very specific circumstances. (If you're curious when it is that I will write more switch girls as opposed to submissive, this is only if I'm writing trans women against trans women) The primary things I like when writing sex / plot are receiving anal, giving oral; feet related things, kissing; licking, biting; nibbling, deepthroating; pregnancy related stuff, harems; poly-relationships, toxic relationships; abusive relationships, romance; cute stuff, large cocks; sexual slavery and threesomes or more.

Replying would mostly be done with my phone, maybe sometimes on my computer. Generally speaking I can reply once every day or once every two days, there are days though when I might be open to writing several replies back and fourth. I would prefer that we write through private messages, though I am open to email. I do not write through messengers. In the past I've mostly written on private forums or tumblr, I want to keep any writing I find here on this place though and avoid taking it elsewhere unless it is through emails. Please private message me if you want to talk and ask me if there is something you're curious about.

Back
Top Bottom