Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Own Thread! (Mxf and potential F/f?)

DeeKayed

Meteorite
I've gotten a lot of PMs from people asking me what I'm interested in, so I figure I'll just make my own thread and hopefully answer some of the questions that way! I'll include some basic plot ideas and a link to my F-List. If you're interested, please feel free to send me a PM and we can see what we can work out between the two of us! I'm really looking forward to hearing from people and getting some stories going! All of my basic plot ideas are going to be broken down by kink, so hopefully that will help organize things a bit. Always feel free to pitch me your own idea, as well, if you think it might be something we could try out together! I'm not super experienced or anything, so I'm always looking to try out new things when possible! As far as format, I much prefer PMs or e-mails, but would also be willing to do threads.

Also, I should say that I'm primarily interested in playing with men, but if there is a woman interested in one of the plot lines I would be interested in discussing it and seeing if there might be interest there. No promises!!

Also also, I am Chinese and will typically choose Chinese characters to play since that's what I'm most familiar and comfortable with, but that can be negotiated if it is something that really bothers someone.

Corruption

Feminism and the Red Pill - MC is a loud and proud devout feminist, dedicated to female equality and taking down the Red Pill, MRA men in the world. She is a college student that wears baggy clothing, keeps her hair cut short, and makes sure everyone knows exactly where she stands. YC is a man who believes that women should know their place and life in the 1950s was better, with women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Either he chooses to try and take on MC or he is dared to, and so the battle of the wills begin. Will she convince him of the equality of women and his wrong perception, or will he have her hanging off of his every word and giving up her ideals for just a bit of his attention and affection?

The Real World MC is a 19 year old girl on her own for the first time in her life, trying to make her own way. Her pride refuses to let her go to her family for help after she loses a job, so she ends up working at a small corner mart in a bad part of town, living a few blocks down the street in a horrible little one-room apartment. Still, she'd been blessed with a life where no one had ever hurt her or threatened her, and she didn't see the world around her as dangerous at all.

Customers came and went. Some flirted with her and some went beyond being flirtatious, but she knew they didn't mean anything by it. Sometimes she flirted back and sometimes she didn't, but she was never really rude to them. The only person she was rude to was a boy she kept running into on her walk home. He was always hanging out on the street with two of his friends, and he was very vocal about the things he wanted to do to her. At first, she tried to ignore him, but finally she started getting irritated and began to insult him, making it clear he would never, ever get to go on a date with her. She never thought that perhaps he didn't appreciate her change in attitude, or that he might do something about it and put her on a downward spiral into a life far more erotic and depraved than she could have imagined.. or that she might end up loving it.
*This could also work as an abduction story.

Blackmail

The College Mistake - When MC was in college, she made a very bad mistake. At a party, she allowed herself to get drunk and ended up in a very intense sexual situation with several of the men while others watched. What she didn't know what that someone had video of that event. Someone who actually knew who she was and where she worked. Despite working for three years to make her way out of the secretary pool and into the executive board room, it could all come tumbling down if the video were released onto the internet or e-mailed to all of her supervisors. What would she do to keep that from happening, and how far would she have to go? More importantly, would it ever end at all or would she still end up losing everything she worked for as her life became unrecognizable? That's all up to YC.

A Little Excitement MC is horribly bored with her life. She excels at college, just like she always has. She has many friends. She has a great family. Everything is just perfect. Too perfect. She begins to lose interest in doing things, because it all seems to come to her too easily. It was one of her friends that suggested she try something to spice up her life. Her friend was a kleptomaniac who had been shoplifting since 12 years old and told MC she should give it a try.

With very little to lose and not even thinking of potential consequences, MC heads out to a store and gets caught on the very first try, taken to a small, dark back room by the security guard who takes her purse and ID and has to decide what to do with her.. or to her. Well, she did want some excitement in her life, but did she suddenly get too much?

Abduction​

The Taming of the Bitch - MC lives for Friday nights. She doesn't feel alive until she is at a club with a drink in her hand and a hot boy to tease on the dance floor. The usual clubs have all been getting stale, though, and she never really meets anyone new anymore, so she decides to try a new place in town, Gopniks. She doesn't know that it's a Russian mob controlled nightclut, and she doesn't worry about whether or not she might offend anyone over the course of the night. Maybe someone with a long history in the mob and perfectly capable of making a girl disappear forever, either for his own service or to be sold for the financial benefit of the Family. She doesn't think about it, that is, until it happens to her.

The Invitation - MC is quiet and reserved, never really socializing or dating. One day, though, she finds a card in her pocket inviting her to a special club called Domissive. She'd never heard of it before and thought it was obviously a mistake until she saw her name written on the back of it along with 10:00 pm and the date for that Friday night. She is torn about whether or not to pursue this mysterious invitation, but decides to go ahead and check it out. Little does she know that the club she's been invited to has selected her for her beauty and submissive attitude and will be welcoming her into a new life of bondage, surrender, and absolute pleasure and she will never see her old life again.

I'll add more to these later but I think it's a good starting point. They're all kind of typical, but that's just because they are outlines. Whatever details are added or negotiated, I think, will make them stand out and hopefully be something really fun to explore! Please let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM and we can go from there! Thanks!!

And, of course, my F-List that I originally forgot to add. Oops!

Back
Top Bottom