Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gang Cross Roads (Andronic x Poppy) *HIATUS*

RE: Gang Cross Roads (Andronic x Poppy)

With her tight ass filled up, it made her cunt just as tight as if it were her first time. She reveled in how he was making her feel, happy to find someone who seemed to match her sex drive. Of course, it would have been nice for this to be like one of her typical conquests. It was a strange thing for Vivian to cope with, not being the one calling the shots. She was finding it hard to focus on sliding her cunt up and down his rod, especially when he shoved her mouth full with his fingers. Her mouth eagerly opened up, taking the large digits inside and sucking them hard enough to make him miss having his cock inside her maw.

Vivian fell onto her back, confused as to what she could have done to upset him. Had she not been tight enough? Wet enough? But it seemed her fears were pushed to the side as he mounted her, a smile back on her face. He wanted to be the one to set the pace, to call the shots. Well, that would be fine by her. As long as she got to cum. Her asshole was hungrily sucking in the dildo, not letting it budge. When he moved his hand to her throat and started to cut off her air supply again, he would find a fresh flood of her juices to help him thrust inside of her. She adored being degraded and humiliated.

“I love your big dick daddy…” Vivian started, looking up to the man who would be the father of her inevitable children from how much she was being fucked. “...I love taking your big dick in every one of my holes daddy! Come on, choke me harder! Make me cummm!” Vivian was getting close thanks to the mistreatment.

He watched her as she squealed and screamed beneath him. His cock pistoning in and out of her, his belly rubbing against her clit with every rough thrust. He smirked as he squeezed just a bit harder on her throat and his other hand came up and came down roughly across her breasts, slapping her sensitive flesh HARD. The entire time, he watched his cock moving in and out of her pink folds. Her lips spreading around him. The sight...oh lord what a sight. He could just barely see the edge of the plastic cock inside her ass just barely peeking out.

"C-cum you slut!" he half pleaded, he was fucking close himself. His eyes closed as he slowed down, bringing his cock back, back, until only his tip was inside and then slowly pushing in. He did this over and over again, watching his mushroom tip almost appear before he slowly pushed in. The hand on her throatleft and found her clit, rubbing it roughly as his cock moved in and out. He grunted and groaned.

His body tensed up, his abs seemed to contort and his eyes closed tightly as his cock expanded deep inside her pink warm cave."Fuuuuuuck!" He collapsed atop of her, kissing her neck and biting at it as he took a few more futile, but rough thrusts, his stomach still rubbing against her clit as he deposited a large load deep into her core. The excess of his cum flowing out around the edges of his cock onto the bed. His balls twitched against her cock filled anus. He gasped and rested atop of her, until her spasming cunt pushed his cock out. It was at that point he rolled off her and breathed heavily. Not a word. Not yet.

The additional pressure on her throat combined with the strike to her breasts pushed her closer and closer to the edge. It wasn’t until she heard him beg for her to cum that she managed to find her release. There was something about hearing the man who was so in charge of the situation beg for her release that reminded Vivian that she still had a shred of power. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came, muscles in her ass tensing up so much that she pushed the dildo out of her ass. Her cunt had been forced to be so tight that she squirted when she came, her juices splashing against him and onto the floor. The blonde woman laid there, convulsing and enjoying everything as her own nectar stained her skin.

Vivian could feel him getting close, wanting to try to discourage him from finishing inside of her. “No...please...I don’t wanna….” She was trying to squirm out from under neath him, to try to get away from being knocked up by him. But the Vermilion princess had no choice as to what was to happen to her as her poor snatch was filled to the brim with virile seed. It splashed out of her and onto the floor, mixing with the other substances and making quite a vile potion.

“Nooooo…..” The blonde woman whined her displeasure, not wanting to show herself as too vulnerable in front of him. But she couldn’t help herself. “If you keep cummin’ inside of me...you’re gonna knock me up…” She looked up to him, fear evident in her eyes at the thought of being knocked up by the man who was breaking her down to what she really was. A cock crazed whore, who had no use unless his cock was inside of her.

"Y-you made a mess." HE chuckled as his cum leaked out of her wanton hole. Her legs splayed, not yet closing as she laid there with him, saying no, stating the obvious."That is my intention." He finally spoke with a deep breath and smile. Looking around the warehouse."The guy who beat you, he's in that closet." He pointed."HE saw everything. You may fuck him if you wish, ass and mouth only, pussy is mine. I need to know it's MY child." He gently slapped her face as he moved over her and kissed her.

His chest rising and falling rapidly still as he stood up and walked over to a makeshift counter with some pitchers and the pizza. He grabbed a slice and began to eat it as he poured himself some water and drank it quickly before adding another cup."...Welcome to your new life, MY hole." He winked at her."Clean up that mess." He pointed to the squirting juices and his cum mixed on the floor."Then you can go to the closet and check on that shit."

She'd finally hear it a mumbled cry for help. They hadn't been alone, she was just too engrossed to notice the other man not too far away. Crying and pleading.

“I did make this mess...heh…” Vivian sounded proud of herself, not ashamed in the least. What had started off as being something that she loathed was turning into being the most arousing evening in her life. With her legs spread open, he could see that her holes were gaping slightly from use, his cum leaking out of both holes. WIth a brief reprieve, her cunt and asshole would be just as tight as ever. But his huge cock was really giving her body a workout.

Her jade eyes narrowed and flicked over to the closet that stood out to her now. Not being focused on her orgasm made it so that she was keenly aware of all of the noises in the warehouse, hearing the man sob. “Did you rough him up first? Let him know what he had coming for him?” Vivian asked of him, going to get to her feet with his cum running down her legs.

“He doesn’t get to fuck a single one of my holes...they’re all for you. Unless you order me to take a cock, I only want yours.” She smiled, running her hands up and down her body and pinching her nipples. She was still buzzing from chugging the wine, wishing there was more as she was slapped across the face and then kissed. Vivian gasped and then smiled, kissing him fiercely. She wanted him to know that she meant every word she said.

“I want to make him clean up your cum, my cum and piss. Really degrade him. I imagine that you’re not going to give me a weapon to make this really fun.” Vivian looked back to him as she approached the closet completely nude, batting her eyes to him.

"I'm not into piss play." He said simply as he watched her walking, her ass on complete display."You okay now with having my child?" he chuckled and winked at her as he watched his cum leaking down her thigh."Poor man should never have bruised you." He looked her up and down.

"Tell me Viv, did you ever fuck your dad? Your brother? Who was the first depraved asshole who fucked you? I feel as if you were fucked by many men on your first go around." He chuckled as he stood up and pulled out more cheap wine."I know you want more I can tell." He chuckled. He opened the wine and then tossed her the cork screw."Enjoy, remember you try killing me. You may succeed, but then you're trapped in here forever. No one knows where you are. Lord forbid I go out and die. You'll die here too." He chuckled.

The man in the closet seemed to be begging behind a gag. Praying to be let go. Apologizing to every diety he can think of.

She stopped walking when he called out, asking if she really was okay with bearing him a child. Vivian’s mind recoiled at the thought, but she wanted this kill. She needed this kill. The blonde woman looked over her shoulder to him, a smile on her face that would make most men who saw it shit themselves in fear.

“I think you’ll have to spend a lot more time than just tonight fucking my cunt to knock me up...but I’m interested to see if you’re up to the challenge. And you’re giving me such a wonderful present...makes me want to have my kids with you.” She spoke in a saucy tone, unaware of what an erotic sight she gave him.

She caught the corkscrew that he tossed, not even having to turn around fully as she waited to answer his questions. He was too smart, too quick to allow a corkscrew to end his life. Vivian had to wait and play the long con, even if that meant bearing him a slew of children. She needed his trust, and to be allowed to leave. But she wondered what her mind would be like after that much time. Would she become addicted to his amazing cock? Time would tell.

“Save me a glass...or a bottle, sweet heart.” Vivian walked past the empty wine bottle from earlier, going to pick it up in her hand and approaching the closet. She paused before opening it, looking over her shoulder to him. “As for the answer to your questions….wait for it.” The blonde woman yanked the closet door open, a wicked gleam in her eye as she looked down to the man. She broke the glass bottle over his head in the closet in order to contain the shards of glass. That would give him quite the fright, and she struck him across the face with the broken part, leaving deep gouges.

“Come on piggy piggy piggy.” Vivian kicked him in the chest, before reaching in and grabbing him by the hair, throwing him out and into one of the many piles of liquid. She was going to show him exactly where he belonged, overjoyed to take her anger and frustration out on someone. She kicked him in the ribs, hard, putting him face first in a pile and forcing him to clean it up. The blonde woman stepped on his head to keep him pinned to the ground, looking to the man who claimed all of her holes.

“First time...Daddy sold it off. Got a lot of money, and a lot of dicks. Didn’t like what happened entirely...so I shot them dead. Had to give all of that money from my virginity to their families. Daddy was pissed...took his anger out on me. So I took mine out on whoever I could. My useless brother? Anyone.” She sounded cold and detached from her words as she took the corkscrew and positioned it right up the offending man’s ass, sideways. The man screamed in agony, blood rushing out of the ruined hole.

“Better keep cleaning piggy or I’ll cut your dick off while you’re still awake.” Vivian turned from her gift and approached her new lover. You let me do this...to those two fucks?” Vivian grinned from ear to ear. “I’ll be your bitch forever. You let me do this once in a while to help….keep my urges in line? Don’t think I’ll want for much. Would prefer to do this to fucks who deserve it, but I won’t be picky if you won’t be.” She put the broken bottle in his hands, grabbing the wine bottle and starting to drink from it again.

"Your urges are the issue Vivian." He spoke simply as he saw how cruel she could be. He had seen this cruelty, had even participated in it. But yet, this made him uncomfortable. She didn't do it for a goal, she did it for pleasure. His eyes closed as he inhaled."Get up." He ordered the man. The man painfully and tearfully complied. John sighed as he put a blindfold over him."Come now." He entered the code at the door and shoved him outside. He spoke to someone outside and shut the door, the man she wished to torture was removed. Corkscrew still in his ass.

"...He'll be taken care of." John spoke as she probably gave him a death glare."So you wish to get back at your father and your brother?" He chuckled as he looked at her chugging fine wine as if it were just plain old soda. Her perky breasts facing him. Her pussy and ass leaking cum. His eyes moved over he rbody and then finally locked onto her face."You are something else, you take sadistic joy in pain for the simple fact that you inflicted it. This is the reason you've become an issue for ALL the syndicates." He sighed.

"Anyway, what did your father do to you? To take it out on you? Did he fuck y ou like i did?" He spoke softly as he reached between her legs and gently fingered her again."You didn't enjoy a gangbang? I hear you participate in them quite willingly now."

Vivian recoiled as her prize was taken from her. She was the one who wanted to take out all of her pent out rage on the man. After all, he had trussed him up and left him in the closet, listening into the evening’s festivities. She sulked, folding her arms under her chest as she approached him, at least wanting a drink. Honestly, he was being no fun at all for the notorious killer.

“Some people deserve to die.” The blonde haired woman admitted her true feelings about the situation, hoping that whoever was outside the room was ensuring that he was really feeling everything the way she wanted him to. She worked on knocking back another bottle of wine, not bothering to take the time to answer his question about getting revenge on her father and brother. At least, not yet. She didn’t mind his hand finding its place in between her legs, knowing that he would be able to feel his sticky seed leaking out of her as she polished off the bottle.

“Having a gang bang at 16 is a hell of a lot different than having one at 26.” Vivian looked to him pointedly, doing her best to supress a moan and allow what he was doing to calm her down. “Daddy...like I said. He didn’t like it. Made a fortune selling my virginity, and then I fucked it all up. So he tied me up….think it was a few months. The days got jumbled up. Fucked me every day. Let every member of the gang have a turn. Maybe that’s why I turned out like this.”

It seemed she wasn’t really into trying to figure out the root of her trauma, instead attempting to focus on the pleasure that he was bringing her. She found a nearby stool, going to sit on it and spreading her legs nice and wide for him to toy with her needy slit. “So...shit kinda changes your perspective. Not that I’m bitter...I just have a certain way to look at things now. My old man created the monster, and couldn’t deal with the fallout. Typical.”

"So the vermillion Princess is just a broken kid?" He mocked her softly as pulled his sloppy fingers out of her used cunt. They glistened with her juices and his own cum. He wiped them gently against her breasts and walked away as he began to get dressed. He knew taking away the fucker that punched her had pissed her off, but he had felt a bit uncomfortable by how much she enjoyed the depravity of it all.

Taking a deep breath he looked at her."To bad I didn't meet you before all this, maybe we could have been a great couple, though honestly? Without the other cock, my dick would probably frighten you and make you run." He smiled at her as he pulled on his sweatpants, his cock was still hard below the cotton, but he felt it was his duty to try and find out the root of this shit so he could mold her as he pleased.

"So your old man couldn't deal with it, How can I? Do Ibreak you? Make you into a cock depraved whore? Or do you still think I don't know that you're trying to lull me into a sense of security before you try to get me to let you outside? before you try to kill me?" He scratched his balls as he sat on the edge of the worn out bed they had used.

“Not broken...just embraced the depravity.” Vivian reasoned. After all, she couldn’t get out of this life. It was what she had been born into. So it was much better for her to embrace it and do her best to survive. Perhaps at times she had gone too far, but it had simply been the way she was raised. Survival of the fittest. She moaned as his fingers played in her pussy, mixing up their juices together.

She watched him get dressed, still feeling bitter about having her reward taken away. After all, hadn’t she submitted like he wanted? Vivian bit her lower lip, feeling exposed and vulnerable. He got to wear sweats at least. She thought about pressing the matter regarding clothing, but decided to push it to the side as she walked over to the same old mattress and took a seat. She kept some distance between them, folding her arms under her bust.

“I’m not in a position to make any calls.” Vivian looked over to him. “After all, you’re the one in charge. You promised the gangs that you could manage me...probably got paid a pretty penny too.” She scratched her arm, wishing viciously for a needle with heroin in it pressing into her and helping her to forget her worries. “Fuck my brains out and break me...I don’t think there’s much you could do to fix me.”

He smiled."not much i can do to fix you." He repeated the words as he sat cross legged on the bed, his smile wide as he reached into his sweats and yanked out his cock, waving it before her like a master waved a treat before his dog."this what you want? To be fucked day in and day out? Are we just lowly people on the totem pole doing what must be done? I mean ordered?" He wasn't making sense. Did he want to be top dog? That meant bribing those who would fall in line, killing those who wouldn't, and of course attention of people he did not want, as he pondered this, his still slick and hard cock waved in her general direction.

"Quite pretty, and I can, but maybe, maybe we should manage them. Me as king, you as my slutty queen. Be the criminals everyone fears, but within reason, also be people that everyone wants to do business with.

When he repeated her words, she didn’t bat an eye. It was when he pulled out his massive member that she looked over to it, eyes locked onto his shaft as he wiggled it about. Subconsciously, she licked her bottom lip just looking at it, remembering how good it felt to have it in her mouth. But when he continued to speak, calling the pair of them low on the totem pole that she took her attention away from his cock and looked up to his face.

“Manage them, huh…?” Vivian trailed off. The proposition wasn’t a bad one, after all. Being the Queen to the King who would run Bay City. After all, there was a high risk that after fucking him so much that she was with child. And he seemed as if he would be open to the idea of killing the few family members she had left.

“I like what you’re saying, but….my methods are different than yours. You took away my present tonight. What if you don’t like how I handle something, when we’re supposed to be a team?” Vivian pressed him for an answer, even though she currently wanted to get on her knees and worship his cock.

"From my understanding of monarchies, the king always gets the final say. I still expect obedience from you." He said simply as he saw her eyes. She really was breaking he thought. She made valid arguments yet her eyes kept moving to his impressive length. He smiled down at his own cock."if I knew who my father was, j guess I would have to thank him for making me so well endowed. Enough to impress the princess."

He moved in and gently kissed her. He doubted the woman ever had been loved."we should agree on verdicts behind closed doors, I will try to be fair, but my word will be final and respected, but should anyone disrespect you or the child I shall put in your belly, they will be made examples of, but you can't just fucking hurt people because it's fun. That guy in the stall who's tooth you broke, who you intended to kill, that is unnecessary. It brings federal attention..." he grabbed her by the hair."do you understand?"

Vivian was quiet for a few, thinking over what he was saying. Well, if he could elevate her from Princess to Queen, who was she to complain? And taking down her family would be an added bonus. If all she had to do was to bend to his rules, it wasn’t so difficult. Certainly not if she at least got the privilege of killing a person once in awhile. Inevitably, someone would cross the line. So the blonde woman would have to bide her time and wait for an inevitable screw up on someone’s behalf.

“Right...no hurting people for funsies.” Vivian sighed deeply, obviously still on the fence about it. She had been fairly unnecessarily rough with the poor guy in the stall. But, it was all she ever knew. The woman didn’t want to admit that he was right in regards to being concerned for the authorities’ involvement. They could only turn a blind eye so long. But as he yanked her by the hair and brought her face close to his, she smiled, liking the jolt of pain tinged with pleasure that ran through her body.

“Mmm...I can try to be a good girl…” Vivian’s eyes glanced up from his cock up to his eyes. If she knew who his father was, she would certainly be thankful for the endowment that he gave his son. In that moment, she wanted nothing more than to be kissed deeply and fucked brutally. But maybe it would be different to try to have consensual sex. One of her hands reached out for his cock, moving to stroke it in her hand.

As she reached forward, he relinquished his own hold and leaned in, kissing her, it was gentle, almost loving. When had someone done that for her? Without being threatened with violence or death? He exhaled softly as their lips broke and his eyes followed down her hand to his cock."....You like it. My cock at least. You'll learn to like me, maybe even love me." He leaned in againa nd kissed her neck, biting it gently as his hands came up and gently twisted her nipples."Mm....You smell delicious."

With that he forced her onto her back and kissed her forehead, looking at her as his hand moved down from her neck, to the valley of her breasts, tracing small circles around her areola, but avoiding the nipples, then his hand moved lower, and lower, circling and circling her belly button like a vulture circling its food. He then smiled and looked into her eyes as his hand shot lower, past her pubic mound, and overshot her pussy, tracing the insides of her thighs, his nails just gently scratching her skin."You can be taught, youc an be my queen, the mother of all my children."

“I might, in time…” Vivian gasped as he twisted her nipples and nipped at her neck. Perhaps she could come to enjoy making love with the man she was locked up with. As long as there were touches of roughness. Pulling on her nipples was just the right touch for the woman, a fresh wave of juices moistening her thighs. “Sporting a nice big cock is a bonus, too.”

She giggled as he complimented how she smelled, stroking his cock faster. “Is that so?” But she easily laid back on the bed, looking up to the man above her. Vivian absentmindedly wondered how long it would be until she was pregnant. And considering how he had been going at it non stop with the violent slut, there was no doubt that she would be pregnant much sooner than later. The teasing foreplay he was giving her felt different from before, and the blonde woman did her best not to squirm too much beneath his touch.

When he started to make invisible patterns on the inside of her thighs, she tossed her head back and moaned, arching her back. “Queen, hm? Well...I’m willing to give it a go. Why don’t you teach me how I can be a good girl, your Queen…” She lifted her head up in order to press her lips against his, wanting him to know that she wanted to give it her best shot.

"So your father has fucked you.." His hand moved so close to her pussy, sooo close, she could almos tfeel the heat off his palm."How bout your sick brother?" He whispered into her ear again his hand moved away and slowly came back. Her back arched here and there to try and get him to touch. That made him smile.

"You can be a good girl or a nasty girl. Nasty as you desire in here." He whispered as two moved in a v pattern around her pussy, avoiding actually touching anything, but getting close."My Queen, I will fuck you on the throne, for all to see how perfect we are. How this blonde pussy takes me." he pulled on her pubes gently before finally his finger dragged against her lips, parting them, his index finger just gently pushing into her before pulling back and moving towards her clit, he wondered how long before she quite literally begged or jumped his bones.

Vivian bit her lower lip as he inquired about how often she had relationships with her family members. She could feel his hand hovering over her spread lips, some of his cum leaking out of her. Didn’t he understand how much she wanted his touch? A part of her wanted to grab his land and force him to pleasure her, but she needed to be patient.

“Uh huh….Father way more than Brother. My Brother is...well, he likes it when I take charge. With my father? He has to be the one in command.” The blonde woman did her best to explain her family’s dynamic to the man who was teasing her so much. As his fingers outlined her lower lips, she wished that he would just go ahead and plunge into her cum drenched pussy.

“Nasty as I want….maybe even nasty as you want?” Vivian sighed, a light flush on her cheeks. “Mmmm…” She moaned as he tugged at her trimmed pubes. He didn’t pull very hard, so the sensation elicited soft groans of pleasure. When he finally gave in and started to finger her while stimulating her clit, she had a mini release right then and there. A fresh flood of her juices would coat his fingers.

“Fuck me on a throne, huh…?” Vivian imagined such. Being heavily pregnant with his child and sitting at the top of the food chain, on the throne. Of course, she would be seated on his lap with his thick meat shoved inside of her. “That’s it...that’s what I want...to be your Queen, take your cock, have your babies…” She smiled, biting her bottom lip. His fingers simply weren’t enough for her.

“Come on baby...if you don’t fuck me soon, I’m gonna lose my mind…” Vivian trailed off as she raised her hips, wanting him to finger her as deeply as he could. The sound of him mixing up her nectar and his jizz inside of her pussy sounded so lewd.

He listened, and he listened well. So her father used force, her brother, well she fucked him of her own free will. That made him chuckle."So you fucked him, not vice versa. But he has the cock, so he has always been the gangster heir. You are...just a revenue." He chuckled as she spoke of losing it. Of a need.

"Maybe I want you to lose your mind." He pushed two fingers into her, pushing them as far as they can go and then hooking them upwards towards her pubic bone. His palm pressed against her clit as he began to move his fingers up and down inside her snatch, roughly, he wanted to see her squirt again. Her heaving chest made his own cock pulse with its own heartbeat.

"You're a little slut, I didn't think you'd be so quick to agree to my plan." He whispered as he leaned down and expelled his warm breath onto her nipples, but his lips or tongue did not touch the flesh, just the air he expelled, a mischievous grin on his face as his fingers still worked her sloppy pussy. It sounded like splashing water in the room.

“Heh...that’s right…” Vivian nodded some, confirming what he thought about her family’s odd incest habits. “Revenue, huh…?” She thought about it for a few silent seconds, which were only punctuated by her moans of enjoyment. “Yeah...that’s right. Daddy sold his little girl’s cunt over and over...sold me out to you too, right?” The blonde laughed, thinking it was a joke how she was disposed of by her own family. She wanted revenge.

As his fingers curved inside of her, Vivian’s moans grew louder. The sound of their combined juices being stirred up inside of her was louder than a few of her softer moans at times, and it just drove home the fact that she had been came inside of by this man over and over this evening. There was no denying that in time, she would be the mother of his child.

“Fuck me...fill me...want me…” Vivian looked to him, a serious tone audible through her moaning. “As long as you want me...and you’ll help me fuck up the family.” She laughed bitterly. “Best thing that can happen to them..is whatever you’ll do to them. Crush them. Take their territory…” She moaned, happy to turn her back against the Vermilion name as long as she was able to be fucked by his huge cock.

“C-close…” She whimpered, the rough treatment bringing her to an orgasm, her entire body shuddering as her muscles tensed. Due to the unique pressure of his fingers, she squirted, her juices exiting her in a beautiful clear arc before splattering all over the concrete flooring. The blonde woman collapsed beneath him, chest heaving. But she knew that this wasn’t the end of this session, not by a long shot.

He listened, he watched, he smirked. As her clear juices erupted from her he didn't stop the rough treatment of her pussy, the sloppy noises echoed in the room, he slowly after awhile pulled his fingers from her snatch and looked at the fluid clinging to the tips of his fingers to her pussy as he slowly pulled away. He brought it up to his lips and licked them clean. "Mmmmhhmmm, you're delicious. Or I suppose we are." HE recalled how many times he had cum inside her.

Leaning over, he kissed her on the mouth, it was a slow, passionate kiss, his cock pressed against the side of her thigh as his wet hand moved up and down her body, working shivers from her. Knowing how sensitive the female flesh could be after an orgasm."..You're soaked. And I bet...Maybe you still want to kill me, but then...you'll never get someone who fucks like I do, because the rest of 'em? They fear you." He bit her neck, and sucked. He'd mark her. Even if she ran away, she'd be marked. His cock twitched violently against her thigh, he could take her. HE could fuck her, but he held back. It took a lot of effort on his part, but he knew it was driving her wild.

Back
Top Bottom