Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gang Cross Roads (Andronic x Poppy) *HIATUS*

RE: Gang Cross Roads (Andronic x Poppy)

He felt her juices gathering on his fingers, try as she might to pretend she hated it, her body betrayed her. Showed how much she enjoyed this."Suck my cock...You do want to kill the man who punched you right? So pleasure me." He ordered as he pushed his hips forward, his cock poking her cheek as he chuckled.

"I don't like easy, you Vivian ,are one of my heroes, but all heroes have to fall at one point ya know?" He pushed a second finger into her pussy, his digits moving with fluid motion, the squelching sound filling the empty warehouse room."You gonna squirt for me again?" He teased.

“If I suck your cock….when will you let me leave?” Vivian asked of him, reaching the bargaining stage. His cock was so close to her plump lips. She didn’t recoil as he bumped against her bruised cheek. Vivian’s blowjobs happened to be a thing of legend, for anyone who received them and live to tell the tale.

As he called her his hero, she had to admit that he had an odd way of showing it. As he added a second finger, she grunted, closing her eyes and getting lost in the feeling for a moment. “If you want me to squirt for you, you’re going to have to try much harder.” She advised him.

“After all the nasty shit you did to me in that bathroom was pretty exciting. Don’t know if you can replicate it in here. Don’t think there’s anyone with a tiny little dick to try to knock my teeth out again.” Her voice sounded like honey dripping, covering up the fact that she wanted to spit at him again. Anything to show that he was beneath her.

"Will I set you free?" He pondered and shook his head."No." He spoke without any emphasize as he grabbed th eback of her pretty head and pushe dhis cock into her mouth."You bite, I cut off your clit." He made the threat again as he pushed her head down until his cock pushed into her throat."Fuck your face on my cock." He ordered as he slapped a hand roughly against her clit and began to manipulate it nice and rough, his finger sliding through her velvet folds and three digits pushed into her tight cunt.

"Oh...Still tight." He mused as he fucked her with his fingers and his palm rubbed against her clit. His eye son her face as he moved his hips every once in awhile to remind her what her job was."Make me cum, and I'll reward you with that son of a bitch who punched you."

There was nothing she could do to fight back as he grabbed her blonde hair and shoved his mouth into her mouth. She was just about to snap, and do her best to rip his member to shreds when the threat came. Vivian did her best to pull a face of distaste, but it was hard with her mouth full of cock. Well, she certainly wanted to keep her clit exactly where it was. It seemed she had pushed her luck long enough, attempting to weasel her way to freedom. But it looked as if she had no choice as he toyed with her clit roughly, just the way she liked it. She moaned, proving a pleasant vibration for his cock in her mouth as she was careful to keep her teeth from grazing his dick.

When he sank three fingers into her went cunt, it was obvious that this was all turning her on. She wanted to lay back and enjoy what he was doing to her, but there was no choice as he pumped his cock inside of her mouth. She was resigned to her fate, beginning to bob her head up and down the swollen length. But when he promised to allow her to hurt the man who punched her, it caused her to attack him with renewed vigor. Vivian sucked his cock so hard that it was contorting her face. This was finally the legendary cock sucking skills that so many people boasted of enjoying.

He had not expected it, his cock down her throat, her head bobbing violently, he groaned as he began to cum, a large load exploded from the tip of his mushroom head, his fingers dug violently into her pretty little blonde scalp before he pulled back and a few loose strings marked her face. Yet during his entire orgasm, his fingers continued to work her little slit while the bullet buzzed violently against her clit.

He stepped back and chuckled as he looked at her, walking away for a moment as he drank some wine and pressed it into her hand, which came undone.”....Let’s fuck...want me to sit down and you ride me? Or you still wish to fight me? I gotta train you, but why can’t we enjoy it?” He spoke with a raised brow.

When he pulled his member away from her mouth, her cheeks were bulging from seed. She was looking into him with her serious eyes, making eye contact as she swallowed it all down. It was quite sweet, an unexpected treat after everything she had been through. It wasn’t something entirely unpleasant, and she was certain that he was going to put her through it again and again.

His fingers plus the vibrator sent her over the edge, her poor slit clenching up tightly on his fingers as she inadvertently squirted again. Vivian shook from the feelings, his cum now warm in her belly as her juices splattered against the flooring. The blonde haired girl tossed her head back and groaned, beginning to be overcome by all of the pleasure he was providing her with.

When he pressed the wine glass into her hand, she willingly took it and chugged it all down. Vivian certainly didn’t do it in a refined way, needing liquid to keep going. As he asked her to ride him and be docile for the remainder of the training, she contemplated smashing the glass and using the glass to slash his face.

“Give me more wine. At least get me fucked up before you do fucked up shit to me.” Vivian was more or less resigned to her fate, passing the glass back. If she did go with her instincts and carve up his face, what would be her punishment? He did already threaten her clit.

He smiled as he took the glass of wine from her and poured the entire thing full of his expensive wine. His eyes traced her curves as he smiled.”You are...quite the show.” He pointed to the floor which was covered in her juices. A smile and some mischief showing on his face.”I’m glad you didn’t try to use the glass.” He passed it back.”It wouldn’t have worked. I am a better fighter than you Viv.” He poured himself some wine as well.”Though...I suppose I should start giving you wooden glass instead.’ Someone rang a bel.”Ah! Pizza!”

With that he walked away humming softly, he came back in with more wine and two pies piled on top of one another.”I got regular and pepperoni, I didn’t know which one you would like.” He placed it on the floor.”Sit in your wet spot.” He ordered.”Or clean it up with your mouth. I clean the floors well, so its sanitary.” He smirked as he sat down across from her, the pizza and wine between them, two coke cans there as well as he smirked.

“Your brother gave you up, I can tell you that, because honestly? You’ll never be an issue for any gang ever again, your father probably knows by now, and figures its for the best.” John’s cock was hardening again as he spoke and ate his food.

“You are a bit out of my weight class for a fair fight.” Vivian admitted as she chugged his expensive wine. She needed the dull her senses after everything she had been through. “But...don’t think for a moment that I’m not capable of fighting long and hard.” The blonde woman was willing to bide her time and wait now.

While he went to go and fetch the pizza, she rubbed at her red wrists. As requested, she went to sit in the wet spot, her juices clinging to her skin. She wasn’t going to demean herself to clean it up. Not without being forced. The blonde girl rubbed her bruised cheek, draining her cup and pushing it forward for more.

Learning that her brother was the one to give her up made her want to slit his throat the next time she would see him. But the risk of her ever seeing her brother again was slim to none. But it hurt when he mentioned how her father no longer cared for her. She did her best not to show weakness. It wasn’t becoming of a Vermilion.

“Little shit’s always felt threatened by me…” Vivian bristled, not touching the pizza. She was the odd sort who preferred it cold. The blonde girl reached out for the wine bottle, uncorking it with her teeth and beginning to chug directly from the bottle. As he told her how she would never be a threat to anyone again, she just drank from the bottle. The blonde bombshell didn’t stop until it was gone.

“Got more wine?” Vivian asked of him, going to push the empty bottle back over to him. Gain his trust. Don’t immediately turn it into a shank.

He watched her throat bob as she drank his wine. Both impressed and a bit annoyed. Wine was meant to be enjoyed. He chuckled."'I do not, not here anyway." He admitted as he looked at the glass in his hand. He was going to not bring that through again as he thought. Metal wine cups weren't as elegant but they wouldn't be as good to fashion into weapons. And it would be boxed wine for her from now on, because lord almighty she drank the good shit too quickly.

"Everyone feels threatened by you Vivian." He spoke softly as he disrobed once more and moved in closer, kissing her on the lips. His hand tracing her breasts gently. Just barely scratching her skin with the back of his finger tips."you're a murdering machine. No one knew if they were next. You killed out of town business men. I mean even our corrupt police force had a hard time looking the other way." He tsked as his lips touched hers again and he pushed her back into her puddle. The vibe taped to her clit started buzzing again.

"Admit it, you like this." He spoke softly into her ear as his lips trailed down her belly, he had cleaned her of his cum from inside her pussy, because he wanted a taste. He kept kissing and kissing until he was between her legs."you've been a good girl, daddy will reward you." He slowly extended his pink tongue, a bit of his saliva dripping from the tip, he dragged it from the bottom of her slit to the top, just barely avoiding her clit, he repeated this action over and over again. The vibe was taking care of her clit, so his tongue tasted everything else. How long before the bitch squirted again? Begged for more?

“Good. Everyone needed to feel like shit….nothing in this city is for certain. Why should living be for the fucks that don’t deserve it?” Thanks to chugging the wine, she now had a pretty good buzz. It was apparent that she had little regard for human life. Murdering people to Vivian was quite the thrill. There was nothing quite like riding a nice, hard veiny cock of some cuck who thought he was getting the upper hand on the Vermilion princess. And right as they would cum, she would slit their throat. The way how a body jerked when dying, especially their cock, was certainly thrilling.

She wasn’t prepared to be pushed back into the puddle, her own juices splashing against her skin. When he turned the vibe on her clit back on high, she moaned, laying with her back on the chilly ground and spreading her legs. That was certainly a nice view for the man charged with taming the wild beast. As he moved over to her to clean her cunt with his mouth, a half smile was on her face. Normally, she had her partners clean their cum out of her as a display of her power over them. But now, the tables were turned.

A hand went down to his hair, gripping onto the short locks and trying to press his face harder against her plump pussy lips. “Oh fuck yes….fuck me with your tongue…” The smile didn’t leave her pretty face as she enjoyed what he was doing to her.

He looked up at her as she tried to instruct him, he came up her body and grabbed her by the thrust, squeezing, a threat of what could come. His eyes locked onto her face, his face wet with her juices, the vibe still going, it seemed to echo in the room, quite loudly. His tongue tracing his lips and he leaned down, kissing her passiontly, making her taste her own juices.

He got off her slowly, his cock pointed at her like one of those old school water rods. A white droplet formed at the tip and he smiled as he stood up."crawl after me. If you get up, I will hurt you, and I really don't want to." He smiled as he walked backwards until he made it to a bed that was in the corner of the large warehouse.

He smiled and fell back, looking at her, his cock pointing at the ceiling, a vein pulsed under it."make me feel good, and I'll reward you Viv."

Vivian’s eyes widened as he choked her, the powerful hand around her throat. With how tightly he was squeezing, it choked off her air supply. His digits would certainly be leaving bruises on the Vermilion princess. But she was the sort of slut with a strong will that was going to be hard to break. The vibrator buzzing way felt much more intense as she couldn’t breathe, lips forced to kiss the man who was having to break her down to truly put her in her place.

When he released her and backed away, her eyes took in the sight of the white droplet forming at the tip of his dick. Almost against her will, she licked her lips, wanting the salty essence to fill her mouth. Her dark blue eyes flicked up to his face as he ordered her to crawl to him, a smirk on her face as her neck burned. She was going to be defiant to the last.

Once he was on position in the bed, she got to her feet, walking over to him. A part of her craved the punishment that he was threatening her with, a tingle of excitement running through her spine as she disobeyed him, long hair swishing behind of her as she approached the side of the bed.

“Want me to crawl like a bitch in heat to you?” She cocked her head to the side, before going to get on the large bed on her hands and knees. “You didn’t tell me how long I had to crawl...and the soft bed is so much nicer on my hands and knees.” Vivian smirked, challenging him to see what he could do to her.

He stared at her as she moved to her hands and knees, her breasts jiggling. She was challenging him right now, he'd punish her later, but for now he was hard and he wanted to fuck. He grabbed her behind the head and kissed her, biting her lip, suckling on it, his fingers grabbed her ass and his index finger pushed into her ass. He was not gentle with it as he fingered her ass.

"You are a slut in heat." He smirked as he raised his knee and rubbed it between her legs, his cock rubbing against her nipple as he leaned back in and kissed her. Moaning softly against her lips. The vibe turned up as he fingered her ass. His pulled his fingers out and moved back till he was sitting up."make me feel good you slut, you little bitch." He smirked.

Vivian relished the rough treatment of the kiss, practically purring as he bit and suckled at her lower lip. It was a little extra painful due to the dark purple bruise on her face that was near her lips, but she could ignore this. The way how Jason was wanting to dominate her completely and make her his was certainly exhilarating to the girl. As much as she wasn’t a submissive person, she had to wonder if he would be able to force her into being his subservient little cock whore.

His fingers found their way easily into her ass, and she grunted from the entry. If there was one thing she had done a lot of in her life, it was anal sex. Even still, her tight ring resisted the entry from him, muscles contracting against his invading digits. She moaned lowly, smile on her face as he increased the vibe, eventually pulling away after another kiss.

“You want me to make you feel good?” Vivian asked as she moved to straddle him, sitting on top of his engorged member and sliding her wet slit up and down the length. “What do you want? My tight ass hole or slutty little pussy?” Perhaps it would be good to choke the man to death when he was in the throes of passion. The options were endless, especially with her on top.

He smiled as she gave him options, his smile reaching his eyes as he looked between them."I gotta cum inside you to make you pregnant." He licked his lips as he kissed her again and slapped her face."make daddy John feel good." He whispered as he grabbed her nipples and twisted them roughly.

"Oh! If you kill me, you'll die in here. It's code locked, and only I know the codes." He winked at her as he twisted her nipples roughly in the other direction. He saw that look of defiance in her face again, so he might as well warn her. It'd be a shame if they both died here. She needed to be broken.

He let go of her nipples and leaned back fully, his smile replaced with a smirk."if you do ass to mouth and ass to pussy, give me your slutty little ass."

Vivian cried out as her nipples were roughly handled, a part of the slut adoring the pain mixed with pleasure. She silently wished that he would take her ass versus her cunt, not wanting to be knocked up by John. Even if his huge cock did feel amazing. The blonde woman relished the kiss, but didn’t expect the slap that came after that. At least he was careful enough to avoid the bruised side of her face.

“Guess you need to keep living if I want to spend the rest of my life eating shitty pizza and getting fucked silly.” Vivian’s words were dripping with poison as she positioned herself above his hardened member, spreading her ass cheeks. She devised a plan to drain him of all of his cum in her ass and mouth, thereby protecting herself from getting knocked up. The blonde killer popped the tip of his cock into her asshole, letting it stretch her out nicely in order to prepare her for the rest of the length.

“Fuck….this might be the biggest cock I’ve ever taken...in the ass.” Vivian was impressed with the size, no longer attempting to belittle him.

He watched her as she turned away from him, her ass over his massive cock, she began to push down, the tip pushed in and his eyes rolled back as she finally admitted what he knew was always true. He was packing heat.”Yeah, t’s an impressive cock, momma and pops spared no genes on that.”He grabbed her hips and brought her down roughly in one swift stroke, burying himself inside her fully. His balls pressed against her wet pussy.

“Oh dear god.” He laughed softly as he slapped her ass once, then twice.”MOVE IT SLUT! Make me feel good if you want to be rewarded.” He reached in front of her and pushed three fingers into her snatch, feeling her asshole tighten around him as a result.”Most men probably think you’re loose, but I think you’re just right.” He chuckled into her ear, biting it.

“Fuckkkkkk!!” Vivian was unable to contain the mix of pain and pleasure as he fully sheathed himself in her asshole. He certainly was filling her up unlike any other cock she had enjoyed before. His balls slapped against her soaked pussy, which was aching from being so empty. It was as if he read her mind as he shoved three fingers right into her cunt, the soft flesh molding to his fingers and the tight puckered hole seeming to vacuum seal to his invading member.

“This is so fuckin’ good!!” She adored to hard slaps to her ass, her plump bottom jiggling as she started to slide herself up and down his prick. “There’s nothin’ quite like takin’ it in two holes at once...feels so fuckin’ good!” Vivian smiled down to him, lust driving her every movement as her large tits bounced everywhere.

He gasped and laughed in response to her, watching her ass open wide as he fingered her and his cock moved in and out of her anus. His eyes closed."Fucking tight slut..." He pulled his fingers out and reached under the pillow, pulling out a giant plastic cock. Still not as big as him, no, why would he do that? Ruin some good cunt for himself? he passed it into her hand."Put that inside your cunt you slut."

Both his hands grabbed her ass and he began to force her up and down his cock with more forceful strokes, bringing her up and down roughly, the sound of her ass bouncing echoing in the almost empty room."...Tell me how much you love this Princess of Vermillion." He laughed.

Vivian’s eyes widened as she caught sight of the large dildo that he suddenly withdrew from beneath his pillow. It made her wonder just what other implements of torture he could be hiding about the room. But it was hard to focus on her fate when the cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole just felt so good. Suddenly, being offered a dildo to fill her other hole seemed like quite an enticing offer.

“R-right…” She didn’t sound intimidated one bit before sucking on the tip of the cock to give it some lubrication. The blonde haired woman than reached down to slip it inside of her, biting her lip. Before she could even make it all the way inside of her, her partner started to fuck her asshole at his own speed. This slammed the fake cock up inside of her snatch, causing her asshole to get just that much tighter thanks to being fucked in two holes at once.

“Fucccccckkkkk….” Vivian was finding herself completely enjoying such degrading acts, a smile seeming to be plastered on her pretty face as she was treated like nothing more than a fuck toy. Something that plenty of women that had been broken in this room before being forced into prostitution had endured, even by the same man.

“Getting it in two holes at once….is the best feeling!” She smiled down to him, meaning every word that she was saying. “How is it…? It feels so fuckin’ good...best my ass got even tighter for you. Ought to try putting a dildo in my ass and then fuckin’ my pussy….feels like heaven.”

He looked at her, not long ago, she wanted him to cum in her ass so she wouldn't get pregnant, now that worry was gone to the wind. He smiled as he reached in front of he rand pulled the dildo out of her, pushing her off his cock. It throbbed and glowed in the low light of the warehouse. The lube glistening in the light."Clean it off with your mouth, and then I can put it in your pussy." He winked at her as he grabbed her nipples and pulled them, pulling her close and kissing her before he began to gently move he rhead towards his groin.

She was beautiful, he could only think of that, the thought that she was a gruesome murderer was at the back of his mind. He'd break her, would he give her away? Would he? He didn't really think he could. He liked this vile bitch. He liked the way she felt. And her spirit...Perhaps they cna become the top gang bosses? Take out her father and brother, and start from there. He smiled at her as he pushed his cock into her mouth. His eyes rolling into his skull."Sit on it when you're ready." He spoke softly as he fell back, letting her do her work.

As the dildo was removed from her needy cunt, she let out a noise of frustration. How dare he work her up, and then deny her release like this? But she didn’t have much time to complain as she was pushed off of his cock, now thoroughly displeased. He had managed to work her up so much, and now she needed to cum.

She grunted in pain as he grabbed her nipples to guide her to his mouth, kissing him passionately in order to show that she was willing to be compliant. As long as she was going to get the chance to cum. The blonde woman pulled away, going to suck his cock clean enough for it to go back inside of her cunt. The degrading act wasn’t enough to shame her, the slut deep throating him and looking up to him with lustful eyes.

Vivian sucked and licked, wanting to drive him close to the edge. She had began to pick up on the signs that he showed when he was close to cumming. Her head bobbed up and down, making sure to even penetrate her throat with his cock. But as she could feel his cock twitch inside of her mouth, she popped it out, maneuvering herself to be able to slide her wet cunt onto his member.

“So fuckin’ good…” The blonde killer could feel every muscle in her body relax as she willingly put his cock inside of her, a smile on her pretty face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She didn’t bother moving up or down yet, just wanting to feel completely full thanks to his manhood.

He watched her eyes water, her mouth foam. She tried to take his entire cock into her mouth, and it was quite the feat that she almost did, but despite his cock finding a home in her throat, a good two to three inches was outside her mouth. And that made him smile when she pulled up and moved over him. Drool rolling down her face from the roughness of her own blowjob. He hadn't forced that on her. He didn't think she was broken, but she was participating.

He almost came then and there as her pussy descended over him, but he took a deep breath, his nails dug into her hips and he held off. His own breathing erratic. His cock twitching violently inside her. "Am I filling you better than any cock before me?" He teased as he reached up and twisted her nipples, looking into her pretty face. Sitting up, he brought the dildo up from the bed to her mouth, pushing it between hr lips, lubricating it before he traced it down her spine.

Slowly, slowly, lower, lower, it traced her back until it rested on her ass, he bounced his hips, causing her to move up and down his cock. A smirk on his face."Spread your ass Blondie. I wanna put this in it." He sat up and sucked on her nipples as he waited for her to comply, his strong abs contorting, showing off his physical peak. Two gorgeous people fucking."And fuck me, I need to cum deep inside your cunt, put my baby in there."

Vivian could feel his cock twitch inside of her wet folds, and it drove her crazy. Coupled with his short nails digging into her pale flesh and leaving perfect little crescent shaped bruises. She always had been the sort of girl to have marks and bruises left on her easily. And with all of the treatment that she was receiving, there was no doubt that her body would show the markings the next day. A few hours ago, she wanted nothing more than to rip his head off before taking his dick again. But now, she could consider waiting to kill him until after she was completely satisfied. Of course, there was still the contention that if he died, so did her chance to leave the room.

She groaned in pleasure as he twisted her nipples, adoring the rough treatment as she nodded quickly, confirming that his cock was the best she ever had. “It fills me up so good...really stretches me out. I haven’t felt this full since I lost my virgini-” She was cut short as he put the dildo inside of her maw, sucking it with all of her might as she was bounced up and down on his cock. While just feeling full from his size was nice, the length slipping in and out of her drenched sex felt amazing. When he sucked on her nipples and asked her to spread her ass cheeks for him, she willingly obeyed.

“This good?” Vivian asked, sounding breathless as she reached back with both hands in order to spread herself. If there had been a camera back there recording their lascivious acts, it would have been a million dollar picture. When he reminded her that he was going to put a baby inside of her, Vivian’s pretty face frowned and she wanted to slip right off his cock and curl up in the furthest corner of the room. But her traitorous body kept going, pumping his engorged member in and out of herself. She kept both hands on her ass cheeks to keep them spread, even if the blonde woman would rather be stimulating her clit.

He smiled as he shrugged, he didn't know if it was good, unfortunately there was no mirror behind her, nor camera. He'd remedy that he thought as he began to push the plastic phallus into her rectum. Slowly applying pressure until it popped past her sphincter and then he pushed and pushed until the entire thing was rooted inside her anus. A smirk upon his face he raised his hand and brought it down roughly onto her ass. The sound of the slap echoing in the large room. Both her holes filled, he traced her lips and pushed his thumb into her mouth. All three holes plugged. He could only smile at her.

"You're a beautiful little slut. Fuck.." she'd feel his cock twitch violently inside her before he pushed her off and threw her onto her back, mvoing over her he pushed his cock back inside her in one swift stroke. His hips beginning to move, their pelvises clapping together violently. Her breasts bouncing. His hands on her throat, applying gentle, yet firm pressure. His balls clapping against the end of the plastic cock inside her ass. His belly rubbing against her clit with every thrust into her core.He watched her pink petals open up before him and swallow him whole."Hmm..Tell daddy how much you like this." He slapped her face gently.

Back
Top Bottom