Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What to do when you can't edit your Request Thread?

StarMech

Supernova
So, it had been a while since I touched up my Request Thread, so I went there to try and edit it. But when i try its says I'm not allowed to make any changes to it. And it gives me this message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Now I know that I'm not banned, and before it never asked me for activation or anything. So is it because I didn't update it in too long? Do I need to do a new Request Thread now?

All request threads were archived when BMR reverted to a daily bumping policy.

Just PM a red or green name with a link and ask them to move it for you.

Mr Quixotic said:
All request threads were archived when BMR reverted to a daily bumping policy.

Just PM a red or green name with a link and ask them to move it for you.

Is it possible to simply just start a new thread from scratch?

What Mr Quixotic and xanaphia said is correct.

I might add that it was a couple months ago that the archiving happened due to the policy revert. It is a good idea to check out the bumping & request thread policy as it is a very quick read and lays out everything you need to know to get back into the swing of things. You can find it stickied in all the 1x1 request thread sections, as well as the rules and announcements.

Archived threads are considered 'closed' by the policy, so yes, creating a new thread is perfectly okay. :)

Back
Top Bottom