Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Opening Post Recycling Center

georgestreet

Planetoid
Is there anything worse in role playing than getting all set up for play... typing an opening.... and never getting a response? Nope. So I'm here to help.

Next time you get stonewalled after an opening post, package it up with a bit of context for me, and send it this way. I can't guarantee that I will respond to any given post either, but if you think a second chance to save an opening is worth an easy copy/paste job, I'm your guy.

Some quick guidelines for recycling success.

-First off, I'm male and am generally most comfortable playing males. Not to say I won't play something else on a whim if it intrigues me, just being upfront as possible about my main preference for character. Beyond that, plenty more information at the F-List if you are worried.

-Next, admittedly, I would have no way to know if you made up this plot just for me or not, but I would really advise against writing a post just to send to me. I have no idea how many posts I will respond to, so I would feel terrible if you wrote something just to try and sneak it by me.

-Lastly, please try to paraphrase any OOC said by third parties instead of copy and pasting it. Copy and pasting even just minor chat like that is an invasion in my opinion. And please... NEVER give me the name of the other player you had worked out the play with. You can re-purpose your own work, but if you drop the name of the player who your post was for, you will never get a reply.

All that said, I hope all of your role plays go well and you don't have to send me anything, but if something goes awry, feel free to send your opening my way.

Last edited:
Bumping for the second day to confirm I exist but doing it properly rather than before the 24 hour rule like I did earlier.

Back
Top Bottom