Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Sophie Jones' Request Thread (Males and Females Welcomed!)

Sophie Jones

Planetoid
UPDATED: 10/20/2018

[IMG='width:495px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/65/3e/15653e959e819b1103d5b8f30fd2d065.gif[/IMG]

Welcome to my request thread! This is where I'll be posting my role play ideas. If you are interested in any of the plots listed below please feel free to shoot me a message! If you have your own idea, or want to come up with something together, then still feel free to message me! This thread fairly updated but as of today, everything is up to date.

-I write in third person, sometimes first.
-I mainly roleplay as female characters but I do not mind playing males.
-I love them plot twists
-I like smut, but I like story too. Never let these two factors dominate one another. Even if a plot is smut based, there will should always be some story to go with it.
-My schedule is unpredictable so please have patience if you'd like to roleplay with me. I'll respond to the best of my abilities and if things get hectic then I will try my best to warn you.

TO THE STORIES
Queen of The Sun OPEN
We aren't alone on this planet anymore. Earth has been seeing is fair share of aliens but they aren't exactly what humans interpreted them to be. They don't have big green, comical heads or look like something off of Predator. They actually look quite similar to humans, just a few differences. One major difference being abilities. While most humans seem to hone no special abilities these aliens seem to. For example, the moon people. They have the ability to control water to an extent and the people of Mars have exceptional fighting abilities, making them fierce warriors. Each planet in our solar system has its own human like species and for over 60 years they've all been at war with one another, fighting and killing each other for land and trades. Seeing that the war was not going to end anytime soon the species of the solar system have come together with earth to form a peace treaty. This give all the planets equal rights and fair trade. Every planet has signed it, every planet but the sun. The sun planet is ruled by a resilient and stubborn dictator who doesn't think much about the other planets and doesn't care for its people. Its a very isolated planet so when the Queen herself decided to come down to dear old earth and visit it shocked the whole solar system. Your character has been assigned with the task to be the Queens personal guide. No one knows her reason for coming down to earth but the government has given you a clear objective. Get her to sign the treaty. Make her fall in love with earth. Its a big task for your character and the fate of the solar system lays in his, or her hands.

Student Affair OPEN
Recently you have taken up a teaching job at a high school. The high school is well known for its rich students and sports but there is something else that only few people know about. Its prostitutes. The school is caught in some underground business and it teaches a select few teenage girls and boys how to be high class prostitutes for anyone who is willing to pay handsomely. You can set up an appointment or rent a girl or boy for how ever long you want, as long as you keep the money coming and the whores in good condition. Anyone is allowed to buy them, students, teachers, anyone. After hearing about this club you're automatically interested in getting your own teen slut so you order one to come by your house and stay with you for a week. Of course the school tells the parents that the select student is off on some kind of field trip, not wanting to cause any trouble and possible jail time. As you sit on your couch hot and horny you finally hear that blissful knock on your door, indicating that your slut has arrived.

The Strippers Heart OPEN
or Sophie life hasn't been all that great. Everything started off normal. She had a happy family, a caring mother, loving father, and an older brother. Things were going smoothly until middle school started to come around. During this time her mother started getting into drugs. Drugs like crack cocaine. Her addiction grew slowly but surely. Each day she grew more and more unlike herself. Instead of the loving mother Sophie had known her whole life she became an aggressive and abusive woman. She'd beat Sophie and her brother whenever she felt 'agitated' or just in the mood. Her father seemed to ignore these actions completely, letting them happen because he just couldn't stand the thought of crossing his wife. He wanted to believe that she was still in there and that this was just a phase that would pass. It never did. Sophie's older brother eventually had enough of this and ran away from home, leaving Sophie to deal with all the abuse and neglect. When her senior year in high school came along her mother had disappeared, leaving Sophie and her father left to deal with the debt she owed to her distributors who work for a well respected drug lord. Her father, unable to pay the debt his wife owed, traded Sophie for his own life. Now paying off her mothers debt Sophie works her life away in a strip club. That's where your character meets her. He/She meets Sophie and takes a liking to her, He/She becomes a regular and they start off as friends but as time progresses deeper feelings start to develop. You grow close to Sophie and she grows close to you. You want to be together but will her dangerous life be enough for him/her to take?

Wonderland Resort OPEN
"Welcome to Wonderland! Where the fun is endless and the people are crazy! Wonderland is a fantasy land for men and women from all around the world and of all ages. Wonderland is an establishment built for all of your desires! Our resort has a long list of beautiful women and handsome men ready to service you and take you to new heights in order to get the full Wonderland experience. We have recently remodeled our resorts and we are now bigger then ever! We now feature The Caterpillars Garden, Red Queens Throne, and Mad Hatters House. Wanna bring the kids but want to go have some fun of your own? Well bring them down to our amusement park! We have all the thrilling rides that will keep your children busy all day while you hang out at our adult resort on the west side of the island! So what are you waiting for?! Come down to Wonderland today!"
Wonderland is a famous resort that opened opened its gates in 2017 on a private island. People from all over the world came to the grand opening, thousands of people ready to have some fun. They were amazed at all the fantasy aspects around them. Men and women with pixie wings showing them around the resort, human sized playing cards carrying around their luggage, exotic petting zoo's filled with different kinds of creatures. It was amazing. People come to awe and oogle at the so called special effects but trust me, they aren't special effects at all. Everything on the island is real from the people to the animals. Wonderland is a slavery world covered up as a fantasy resort. After Alice found the real Wonderland she decided to make a profit out of it. She exploited all of the creatures and people of Wonderland and forced them to work for her on the island. You came to the resort: On business/ With the family/ With friends/ by yourself, but once you find out whats truly going on behind the facade will you help set the Wonderland people and creatures free?

The Princesses Keeper OPEN
You've been a warrior for all of your life. All you know in life is fighting and killing, it is your profession. You're the most feared warrior in the kingdom but how did you find yourself in the position of taking care of a well pampered little princess? Rumor of your strength spread wide through the kingdom like wildfire and recently the queen and king have had a child, a beautiful baby girl named Persephone but there is something different about her. She has strange, magical abilities, abilities that her parents are ashamed to admit and try to hide with a magic talisman containing her powers around her neck disguised as a necklace. They believe their daughter is possessed by a demon or cursed by a witch and refuse to let anyone else know besides you. In order to protect their daughter and themselves the king and queen hired you to watch over their daughter, make sure she doesn't get into any kind of trouble with her powers. Of course you wanted to deny their offer but the money they were to be paying you was too much to resist. You took up the position of the princesses knight and you've been by her side ever since. You've watched her grow into the fine woman she is today and found yourself growing soft for her. Now nineteen the king and queen think it is time for her to marry. There has been a war breaking out between the kingdom and its neighbors so what better way to handle the situation then an arranged marriage? The parents were willing to offer their daughter up to the enemy in order to avoid the fight. You didn't exactly like the idea and neither did Persephone. She didn't want to marry the neighboring prince, they were savages and were know for destroying other kingdoms to get what they want. One night when Persephone was scheduled to leave for her new home she asks you to take her away from the castle and hide her away. You didn't want to disobey the king and queen but the way she begged and pleaded you couldn't say no. You sneak her out of the castle and go on the run. Now its just you and an unstable princess running away from two kingdoms and an inevitable war. How will this turn out?

Beauty Is A Beast OPEN
Once upon of time in the land of Amorian there was a gracious king and queen. They were kind, fair, and loved by all in their kingdom. Their castle doors were open for all to enjoy and they made sure to share the wealth. The king and queen also had a daughter. Unlike their highness's the princess was rude, greedy, and spiteful. She wanted everything she could not have, including the crown. The princess was desperate for the crown but she could not obtain it until she was engaged to a prince. Consumed by all this rage and greed she sneaked into her parents room on a warm summers night and killed them both with a dagger to the heart. A witch had caught word of the vulgar deed and cursed the princess, turning her into a blood thirsty monstrosity every night so she would never forget what she did to the beloved king and queen. She had also cursed part of the castles staff, knowing that they were in on the murder as well, and turned them all invisible so they would not be heard or seen. The princess was forced to stay in the castle, dealing with her monstrous problems all by her lonesome for the rest of her life. The uncle of the king took the throne and the princess was soon forgotten and left to rot alone.
At least that's how the story is told in your town. Your family is quite poor living a barely livable life. One day your father comes home and declares that he has made a deal that would make the entire family rich. Everyone rejoiced and spoke about their new glamorous lifestyle. The next day your father goes to carry out the deal and invites you with him. You both ride the family horse out into the dark woods until you arrive at the infamous castle in your childhood tale. Upon questioning your father on why you were there he shoves you against the stone wall where you are lifted up by vines and tossed over. It is then that you are greeted by a beautiful woman. Your father had sold you to this woman in exchange for a chest of gold. Now it is up to you to help break her curse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom