Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not so Easy (MxF)

Dirty_Mind

Planetoid
I am looking for a Female to play the role as described below :)

She was a successful business woman, running a successful business empire by herself, she had all the luxuries of her lives, she loves traveling, despite being the most powerful person in her company she craves something different, she felt that there is something missing in her life, she craves the urge to loose control in front of anyone, but no one gets closer to her due to her position and her attitude which she maintains throughout.

So the story starts from where she goes on a business trip and having an urge to spend some time alone on a tropical island, where she met my character, a man in his 30's successful and rich as hers , the only man whom she was unable to stop entering her personal space.He starts getting her attention and she was unable to stop him, and she kept loosing her control to him for the first time in her life.

So the role can be either romantic and seductive with different scenes throughout till she keeps letting him in her life , or it can be some sort of BDSM where he forced himself in her life, taking over slowly.

I am looking for someone to discuss this, so please buzz me if you have urge to play it :) For the face claims, Following is the girl character which I wish my partner could play

Meena150515_001.jpg

meenakshi_dixit_spicy_photos_014.jpg

Meenakshi%20Dixit%20Latest%20Photos_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom